Wsex_WorkGirl_Tryout updated WIP

Bromm83

Damn Bromm. The original Workgirl was a pretty nifty acrobatics plane but you're turning it into a goddamned fighter jet!

Hehe' date=' thanks =) I couldn't do it without you and Riggs helping out tbh. Then it would have still been a private project with horrible and timeconsuming solutions. I just wish I knew how to add animations from other modules and perhaps make us indepentent of wsex, or depending on sexout instead since that incorporates all the different animations...

[/quote']

That would be a huge undertaking since we'd have to redo how all the animations trigger and how some things are tracked.

To be honest I have thought about transporting this mod to sexout for a while. Mostly because it has more animations and more crazy stuff. Plus you can turn off STDs...

The biggest reason why I haven't done this is the amount of work I would have to do to do it. Workgirl was a complete mod that I just decided to expand on and got Loogie and Riggswolfe to help out on. The other reason why it hasn't been transported is that we aim more at the conversation and the roleplay part of it while sexout is more automatic. That being said many people run workgirl and sexout at the same time with little problem.

Personally I'd prefer porting Sexout content to Wsex' date=' but that's just because Wsex was around first and I had such a magnificent experience with your newest version of Workgirl... and that I haven't really spent time playing around with Sexout that much. ^^ Also I must say that I love the roleplaying part of the current Workgirl version, in my opinion it brings a lot more depth to the overall experience. However I agree that the STD thing is bit annoying, even though it was hilarious as hell to infect every single powder ganger between Goodsprings and NCRCF with deadly STD. :P

When it comes to design document I have to admit that we reall don't have a fixed one. We mostly get an idea and then use hours on how to develop that and then forget about a lot of the other stuff we should be doing... DO you volenteer to set up a design document? I'll provide you with information on whats done and what we think we are able to do with the mod ;)

We do have a simple worksheet, but I haven't looked at it for days and have done some things not mentioned there :P

Yes, I could volunteer drafting up some kind of design document, actually I already did write up a few things, mostly in order to figure out scope of this kind of project and to gain some sort of understanding how these kind of mods might work, and how they could be spliced into modules in user friendly way. I'll send you a PM with the current document in a little bit.

the perks are in the last version from bromm poat #384' date=' just checked in geck.

under actor data -> perks

[/quote']

Weird. I'll redo my changes on a fresh version of Bromm's. It'll only take me like 5 minutes. The only thing I can think of is I downloaded Bromm's new version but forgot to put it in my data folder or something.

To be honest I have thought about transporting this mod to sexout for a while. Mostly because it has more animations and more crazy stuff. Plus you can turn off STDs...

not sure how to code it in the mod, but you can disable STD in wsex with console set wsexAllowSTD to 0

not sure how to code it in the mod' date=' but you can disable STD in wsex with console set wsexAllowSTD to 0

[/quote']

It should already be mostly disabled in workgirl. Anyway, here is the fixed version. I doublechecked to make sure I had the version with all the perks. Sorry about that guys.

hmm seems the khans are using the gamblers script' date=' no dialogue when they approach.. just sex.. checking others now

[/quote']

I didn't do it! Lol. I just changed those 2 settings in my menu book.

Edit: It just occured to me that if you don't qualify for the gang specific scripts it may go all the way down the list to the gambler/whore scripts. I'll let Bromm look into it.

hmm seems the khans are using the gamblers script' date=' no dialogue when they approach.. just sex.. checking others now

[/quote']

Yes I noticed that too. They don't use the gamblers script, they use the gangs package. We just stopped using it and use other scripts instead and we may have done some terrible things to the pack. Some NPCs will now just run up to you and have theor way with you. This will be a problem until we get the pack removed from the mod.

[/quote']

Yes I noticed that too. They don't use the gamblers script, they use the gangs package. We just stopped using it and use other scripts instead and we may have done some terrible things to the pack. Some NPCs will now just run up to you and have theor way with you. This will be a problem until we get the pack removed from the mod.

Ahhhh...that makes sense. The easiest way, I think, to do it is to delete the gang package and then use FNVedit to pull the package off of the various gang members.

Edit: And if this is successful we ought to do it with the Legion too. It'd shrink the file size because we could remove the NPCs from the mod.

so I head to mojave outpost.. NCR support surprise, odlly though some ppl come up give a line about major dhatri being wise to hire me, and walk away.. never spoken to major dhatri

also I just gained powder ganger fame servceing an NCR npc

EDIT

LOL a brahmin from the pen in mojave was running after me apparently tryig to start a dialogue but just walked away after reaching me. only tryout and its requirements installed

so I head to mojave outpost.. NCR support surprise' date=' odlly though some ppl come up give a line about major dhatri being wise to hire me, and walk away.. never spoken to major dhatri

[/quote']

I haven't really looked at the NCR stuff but I believe Bromm said it is more or less a first pass at making the NCR stuff work. I'd expect lots of oddness like that from them. In fact, I haven't added a toggle/% chance adjuster for them since they're still so new to the mod.

so I head to mojave outpost.. NCR support surprise' date=' odlly though some ppl come up give a line about major dhatri being wise to hire me, and walk away.. never spoken to major dhatri

EDIT

LOL a brahmin from the pen in mojave was running after me apparently tryig to start a dialogue but just walked away after reaching me. only tryout and its requirements installed

[/quote']

NCR is just in there as a test as of now. Plan is that Major DHatri will hire you to do some morale boosting, but haven't gotten that far yet. Taking it slow with this faction. Can be alot of bugs here.

The script we run now is kinda basic, so some oddness from animals can be expected.

EDIT

[/quote']

NCR is just in there as a test as of now. Plan is that Major DHatri will hire you to do some morale boosting, but haven't gotten that far yet. Taking it slow with this faction. Can be alot of bugs here.

The script we run now is kinda basic, so some oddness from animals can be expected.

Bromm you can filter out the animals by checking something like npcRef.IsCreature == 0 I started working on that one on of my aborted builds and forgot to mention it. Several of the factions actually include animals, such as the Legion having mongrels as a faction member.

Hello, i have an idea to share, just thought of this right now. :blush:

Could you(broom or riggs) make the fucking animation faster? Like some in sexout, i saw hard fucking, feeling so good seeing that. I mean, this is fallout, and i'm prosituting my female char, why would those guys who use me(or rape me :P ) fucking me gently like this is my first time? They fuck me too slow, i'm not satisfied, fuck my character faster, harder, like a whore i am. :D

Hello' date=' i have an idea to share, just thought of this right now. :blush:

Could you(broom or riggs) make the fucking animation faster? Like some in sexout, i saw hard fucking, feeling so good seeing that. I mean, this is fallout, and i'm prosituting my female char, why would those guys who use me(or rape me :P ) fucking me gently like this is my first time? They fuck me too slow, i'm not satisfied, fuck my character faster, harder, like a whore i am. :D

[/quote']

I wish I knew how to do it. I believe wsex borrows its animations from AP. All of them have had these kinds of leisurely calm sexual encounters, and like you I'd like to see more speed and maybe force in the sex. However, I don't know how to do it. I actually have blender which I believe can be used for it but I haven't done animations before. Maybe I'll see if there is a tutorial since I'd think that just changing the speed of animations would be easier than making them from scratch.

Updated the newest version with more spelling fixes and names for the Boomer and Khan perks.

Also' date=' the newest version of FOOK:NV has a new Powder Ganger outfit that you guys might like to use if you got permission.

[/quote']

I belive Bromm is working on some stuff at the moment so you might have to redo these spelling fixes after he uploads his new file.

Edit: About the outfit, the dynamite bra seems a bit over the top to me.

Archived