Guest Posted October 21, 2016 Posted October 21, 2016 i heard the season premiere of TheWalkingDead is fuckin wicked *no spoiler* but a reaction to a legit leak of The Death i like ronny haze the guy is awesome and he isnt a click bait kind of guy. even his reaction vids are legit there not some fake ass booty shit like the ones from lesser youtubers
Guest Posted October 23, 2016 Posted October 23, 2016 https://www.google.com/search?q=walking+dead+coral&num=100&tbm=isch&imgil=tMuuRXi_ViQ1FM%253A%253Bvax78HC5jEg7rM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fdiply.com%25252Fdifferent-solutions%25252Fwalking-dead-memes Someone mentioned the show here (elsewhere) but your thread title made me want to actually look it up. Not sure why but this editor inSISTS on posting the link on top. Apologies in advance. OK Maybe I will just type the damn link (This is hearsay anyway) PS The guy seems to love the show and types everything in great detail.....maybe his headline was just bait for fans http://decider.com/2015/12/05/the-walking-dead-has-become-the-most-boring-show-on-television/ On the other hand *I* thought "Game of Thrones" was fantastic until I found out it never ends, Daenerys never gets to rule over all, the crippled kid never gets to be king, John snow dies, etc etc ----- Teeny edit: That link you see on top of this curs-ed browser's post was supposed to be <here> So's I could say where all the memes are from. I loved yours by the way, And future generations of Off-topic readers will say how clever you all were. But I know different (well, actually, I can't paste a picture here to save my life, and I don't know who the hell "carl" is)
GimmeBACON Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 They swerved everybody by... not swerving everybody??? Whatever, I just want Rick to lose his damn hand! It's been bugging the shit out of me.
MsOtaku Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 They swerved everybody by... not swerving everybody??? Whatever, I just want Rick to lose his damn hand! It's been bugging the shit out of me. THIS! We kept getting teased about it all night! I cried so much though....
MsOtaku Posted October 24, 2016 Posted October 24, 2016 Did COOOOORRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL finally die? This is a no spoiler thread. Google it.
Guest Posted October 25, 2016 Posted October 25, 2016 Did COOOOORRRRRRRRRRRLLLLL finally die? This is a no spoiler thread. Google it. tbh probably during the whisperer war
Kain82 Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 John Winchester is king. Yep, he is great as Negan. Negan is badass. As for the episode I thought it was great. I loved the brutality of it. It is emotional moments like those that got me hooked to the show.
Guest enip Posted October 26, 2016 Posted October 26, 2016 Looks like this season is going to be epic.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.