Any games out there which contain PC being dominated or enslaved?

frost_death

I have tried to look for it many times but the closest thing related to that were mods for Skyrim, which are still WIP. Can someone recommend any games of any types which have content about being dominated or enslaved, trained as a slave, being BDSM'd? Most of the games about this theme were Slavemaker-type where PC on the opposite role. maybe you could give me advice how to search what I am looking for? Because all that I manage to find is dumb, unrelated to my theme flash games.

https://www.tfgamessite.com/

^ the site is fairly dedicated to games around the 'transformation' theme, but there is quite a bit of variety and you should be able to find a dominated/enslaved game to your liking.

I can't personally provide any recommendations, but at the time of writing there are apparently 122 'games' tagged with the Domination theme.

The games are typically created in RAGS, RPG Maker, Java, Flash, Html/Twine or similar etc. Quality naturally varies as does the content: G - (General Audiences - suitable for all ages, no nudity or violence) to XXX - (Very Explicit - contains heavy nudity and explicit sex.)

Most of the games are in an alpha/beta stage in one form or another, and I'd hesitate to even call all of them games, but that's what you get from a 10 minute search.

https://www.tfgamessite.com/

^ the site is fairly dedicated to games around the 'transformation' theme, but there is quite a bit of variety and you should be able to find a dominated/enslaved game to your liking.

I can't personally provide any recommendations, but at the time of writing there are apparently 122 'games' tagged with the Domination theme.

The games are typically created in RAGS, RPG Maker, Java, Flash, Html/Twine or similar etc. Quality naturally varies as does the content: G - (General Audiences - suitable for all ages, no nudity or violence) to XXX - (Very Explicit - contains heavy nudity and explicit sex.)

Most of the games are in an alpha/beta stage in one form or another, and I'd hesitate to even call all of them games, but that's what you get from a 10 minute search.

Yeah, thats not what I was looking for, all the submission there is mostly about rapes, but one of the games was fun to play for few hours, thanks.
Yeah, i've seen your in "same tag" window, looks like I am not the only one looking for that thing, but can't find anything similar to SD+ (which is still very raw and sandboxy).

if i wanted to be really, i mean really degraded, dominated, enslaved and slapped around i would hire myself in mcdonalds. ive heard apple factories in china are not bad too. u can always ask for extra spanking instead of paycheck. unless u want your submissive experience to include master caring for you as his property (u wont find it in shrinking job market combined with growing overpopulation)

• 1 year later...

You could always play my game!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/72430-finished-free-the-poor-whore-a-fantasy-medieval-whore-simulator/

It's rpg maker, no artwork, but heavily interactive narrative. You can choose to be submissive or dominant, and you can end up enslaved in a couple of the endings. Plenty of opportunites for some good degradation. It's complete too.

My work in progress game has the same system, you can be submissive and eventually enslaved if you want.

The kind of game you are looking for simply does not exist, what you can get is the 'normal way' and that is something totally opposite because the minds of men work like that and most of the creators of those games are men with a capacity simply linear. You'll have to settle with trhe Mods for Skyrim.

there is a mod for Corruption Of Champions called CoC:Prison(er). It is a massive game, especially with the revamp mod, and the prisoner mod is also fairly extensive. I highly recommend you try it, it's really good quality writing etc. but no longer being updated, at least not on its own. Its been quite some time since I tried it, so not sure where to find it anymore. but it's definitively on the developers own website. I think I read it might actually have been integrated into the base game or the revamp mod. but it sounds exactly like the kind of game you are looking for. It is a text based game, you can also download a separate image pack to get some more visuals as well :) you can find all the mods etc. in the forums :)

https://www.fenoxo.com/

Lack of quality BDSM games was my main motivation for having tried to mod Skyrim and eventually leaving it. Currently, I'm trying to make my own game and having quite a fun. But since I'm only doing it in my spare time, it'll take years to produce any real output.

I think it'd be really nice if many those talented modders in this site could form a team to make an open source BDSM game, independent of Skyrim. If it is not feasible, I wish they might consider releasing their existing models or animations under an open source license, so that those who are trying to create such games might benefit from quality art assets.

By the way, if we are to find a quality video game which deals erotic slavery seriously, I think our best bet could be those Gorean communities in Second Life. The graphics are not that great, but it's better than most of the 'adult' indie games in the market. And since you are playing with real people, the gameplay is not restricted to some badly written AI scripts.

So, if you can do some paragraph style role playing and don't mind dwindling numbers, it might be a good choice until we (hopefully) see more quality BDSM games in future.

4 hours ago, Slaves of Tamriel said:

By the way, if we are to find a quality video game which deals erotic slavery seriously, I think our best bet could be those Gorean communities in Second Life. The graphics are not that great, but it's better than most of the 'adult' indie games in the market. And since you are playing with real people, the gameplay is not restricted to some badly written AI scripts.

So, if you can do some paragraph style role playing and don't mind dwindling numbers, it might be a good choice until we (hopefully) see more quality BDSM games in future.

I can second the suggestion of Second Life.  You can find an amazing variety of fetish/DS communities there, ranging from sci-fi, to superheroes, spies and police, sword-and-sorcery...or just kinky people hanging out.  I've met some of my best friends there (seriously, I have friendships going on 10 years from SL).

Also, the graphics aren't the greatest in SL, however, you can be literally almost anything in SL which is dramatically different from any game I've seen, yes, you can go download mod packs for a game, but with SL, you go find a place with an item you want and get that ONE specific item, and then you can mix and match everything.  Demon wearing a suit?  SL can do it.  Femboy with demon horns?  SL has you covered.  Giant Lovecraftian horror?  Yep, SL can do it.

Inventory in SL is a cast iron bitch though, I have over 15,000 items in my inventory.  And others are a LOT worse, with 50k or possibly more items.

While it's true that no two people have the same fantasy (because it would be impossible but also if they did, there would be little left to explore and therefore little if any romance ect 'getting what you think you want' all the time gets boring, that's why we need relationships) and that people that develop games - especially games of this kind - often miss the mark for many reasons. We're not sure if we will succeed. We're certainly not going to succeed in pleasing everyone, that's for darn sure.

What I can say is that we're doing everything we can to make sure we do our best - and by that I mean we are are happy to yield to the wisdom of the crowd (or the individual) in what we're embarking upon. Yep, we're a bunch of geeks and don't have any lesbians on staff at the moment but that shouldn't matter because we are happy to open up the floor for you to come and tell us what you want to see happen in our game. Tell us what you see and it may end up in a playable ALPHA and even the final release.

Logo.png.9beb1c6ac3e8b9548666cc045934fec9.png

So I was actually considering making an adventure game based on Skyrim but not in the Skyrim engine. 

In the brainstorming phase, but it'd be a player slavery/BDSM mod where you're still the dragon born, but you're playing the story in an obviously more restricted and scripted way. Mostly it'd be told in text but with screenshots from the game for backdrops. 

If anyone has ideas, please msg me!

So I was actually considering making an adventure game based on Skyrim but not in the Skyrim engine. 

In the brainstorming phase, but it'd be a player slavery/BDSM mod where you're still the dragon born

So it'd be a Skyrim mod but not in the Skyrim engine? 

Archived