This is so confusing

Teben

Hello I'm new to this so please excuse my dumb questions :)

It is kinda confusing. I have installed it properbly I guess - game is running fine and some spells are added to my character. But how exactly to do something now? It says for example raped 0 times but I wonder how would I actually pull that off? Do I need further plugins? What are the main LAPF features?

Thanks, but this is actually even more confusing lol :D

I managed to get someone to have sex with me, than we spawned in the bed but no animations were playing just some moaing in the backround. I guess I messed something up with the installation?

Hello I'm new to this so please excuse my dumb questions :)

It is kinda confusing. I have installed it properbly I guess - game is running fine and some spells are added to my character. But how exactly to do something now? It says for example raped 0 times but I wonder how would I actually pull that off? Do I need further plugins? What are the main LAPF features?

There are some tutorials about this around the site. Give reading a few of them a try. I am not strong in Oblivion mods myself. I have a link I believe in my sig that I used before to help figure out some of the "stuff" that I needed to do to get it to work out correctly.

Generally the "framework" mods like the one used for Sexlab mentioned below as well as sexout etc needs extra plugins to function and do "things" you want to do. Perhaps read the original framework mod(s) you used. Usually there is a hint for a simple mod to test with or a way to make sure it works and "do" something once that is installed. If not then post in that thread asking what basic mod you would need to test it and make sure you have done your homework and have a properly functional mod. Then look around on the forum and check out some post. Usually someone has already asked some questions on what to use to get x results. If you don't find it then post a nice one ... after you make sure you did indeed install everything correctly. Otherwise you will be in worse shape than you are now not knowing what is what or where the problems are. Hint keep your mod load simple for any sex mod build you are using before you test it to be sure it works.

Sorry I can't help more but check out my sig I have some Oblivion links back when I tried to get it to run myself.

If you are indeed meaning Sexlabs then the below is accurate start. For that you can use Matchmaker (suggested in Sexlab's OP) to test it for functionally.

You will want FNIS and various animations packs around LoverLab. Just google SLAL Packs and Guides. Run FNIS afterwards and have XPMSE skeleton installed

To be raped, install Defeat v 5.3 and activate it in MCM and set up. For creatures (I think 1.62 sexlab has creatures pack preincluded) you'll also want FNIS creatures and run FNIS.

This is located in the Oblivion section. I don't think Sexlab has been moved over to Oblivion. :P

Thanks, but this is actually even more confusing lol :D

I managed to get someone to have sex with me, than we spawned in the bed but no animations were playing just some moaing in the backround. I guess I messed something up with the installation?

It would be more confusing if you are indeed talking about Oblivion and its sex mod. However your moaning in the background might mean the characters fell through the bed and not able to be seen. Try having them do it on a floor or something to be sure that at least it works.

LAPF is like SexLab, a framework. It needs other plugins to work

There are things to get to sex anims via dialogue, via script, via quest... just browse mods until you find the ones you want.

In the LAPF sections I recall a few threads listing accessory mods with brief descriptions

I think "LoversRapers" is the one you want

And no, it doesnt need any FNIS or XPMSE skeletons, those are for Skyrim

LAPF already comes with a skeleton inside the pack, which is one of the most complete skeletons for Oblivion btw, very useful...

If the confusion is about installing LAPF, just follow the instructions carefully on the main mod page. Everything should be there.

A list of  almost all Lovers Mods with short description.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Hope you have nude mods for male and female.

The OBSE silent voice plugin to read dialogs/subtitles without sound files.

All you need before you install Lovers Mods ( and how to fix some bugs if you have overwritten some Lovers files) Read my yellow Link below.

Thanks for all your help. Well, as I said it seems to work fine all the datas are installed, the game loads properly but when it comes to any actions the two characters are just stuck into another, not moving, but sounds in the background are playing (like moaning and slurping lol). Don't know what to do.

/e

Got it to work ;) seems that there was a problem with some other mod. Though this is confusing me as it did load fine and some animations would also play.

Thanks for all your help. Well, as I said it seems to work fine all the datas are installed, the game loads properly but when it comes to any actions the two characters are just stuck into another, not moving, but sounds in the background are playing (like moaning and slurping lol). Don't know what to do.

/e

Got it to work ;) seems that there was a problem with some other mod. Though this is confusing me as it did load fine and some animations would also play.

yea.. listen to fejeena and myst when it comes to Oblivion. They are people I go to for answers :P

Archived