Lovers and Nehrim (and other similar mods)

Melsi

So i've been reading a lot lately about Nehrim and i am intensely interested, but i don't know if i can play an oblivion mod anymore without all the sexiness in it.

Does Lovers work with Nehrim? I have read that estrus does

I managed to get it working, but I had to recompile some scripts, because of some reference to Oblivion arena. Also, it was quite an old rev (75 I think ?). And I used only a very limited subset of plugins, the core modules + adultplay + rapers.

Oh yes, and you'll need Tes4Gecko to replace the references to Oblivion.esm with Nehrim.esm.

But yes, definitively doable if you have a little know-how.

The mod hosted here: http://www.nehrim.de/indexEV.html

Its one of the total conversion ones. I don't know if its the best' date=' anyone have an opinion on that?

[/quote']

It would be the best, if only because it is the only one in existence. There is a russian one in the works, but it's not out yet.

It's good on it's own merit too. On the plus side, the graphics are good (you can use OBGE for godrays and stuff), the level design and the general layout of the world is well done. On the minus side, I didn't really liked the main quest (although it has its good moments) and there not a lot of side quests to be done, especially in the later parts of the game.

It would be the best' date=' if only because it is the only one in existence. [/quote']

Morroblivion?

Not a total overhaul.

It adds morrowind (or better put: Vvardenfell) in a seperate worldspace, meaning that the game itself isn't overhauled, only the gameplay in the new area.

• 3 weeks later...

@Silk

I'm curious. How is Morroblivion ?

Is it in a playable state, should one wait for more quest / polishing, or is it good enough in it's current state ?

Oh and yes, science is of utmost importance. And practical experimentation should never be neglected. *monocle* *salute*

Archived