SKSE ruins the game for me!

vShiro

Okay, so I just downloaded the Patch and Jaxon....I started Skyrim, got an Error (but did not make a screen, fuck!)

Now, after trying again, my Steam keeps to open Skyrim, but I only get the Steam loading thingy and nothing else happen

EDIT:

Alright, after I restarted Steam, I managed to run Skyrim and check Jaxon

One thing confuses me:

I can go into the SkyUI tab, it eben says, that I can, because SkyUI is installed, but the actual line, reading "SkyUi Version Installed" is empty...

But, SKyUI is in my Data folder and in my NMM

if with path  you are refering to Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch un-install and re-install it... is big file and maybe NMM has a problem... and run LOOT after that... the USLP must be in position 5 or 6 in your load order...

Jaxonz Diagnostics is a small utility designed for locate problems... must not give problems... but disable it and try get a big log file...

@Mr Stormrage

I have reinstalle SkyUI several times and I still get the errors. But thanks for that Youtuber. I am going to check him out and maybe he can help me

@GenioMaestro

I am not kidding you. This shit is for real and I have no clue why.  I used the exact same site, you just posted, using the Nexus Mod Manager.

I am going to try Jaxonz, maybe this thing helps

Like I told you in my previous post, stop using NMM until you get all mods working.

Archived