Deviously Patched Hydra Slave Girls

View File

Title: Deviously Patched Hydra Slave Girls

Description:
This is a patch for the Hydra Slave Girls modification.
Simply put this removes most of the ZAZ items and adds Outfit creations from Devious Devices Assets, Expanded, and Captured Dreams Shop.

Only male slaves should still have ZAZ items.
There are 3 basic outfits that slaves will wear,
1) Padded Sets, there are quite a few different colors and they should match.
2) Restrictive Sets, sometimes with Padded Bra's or Nipple Piercings and in different colors but overall the leather colors should match.
3) Harness Sets, the leather should match but sometimes you will get slaves that have a harness and padded bra with chastity belt that are of different color.

All Slaves wear slave boots.
All Slaves have a chance of having a gag and blindfold.
Slaves will usually have either nipple piercings or a padded bra or neither.
All Slaves that had a yoke "should" have either a yoke or armbinder.
All Slaves should have a vaginal piercing and either a soulgem plug or Grand Soulgem Plug.

The patch does not contain any scripts.
The patch contains a comprehensive leveled list that contains outfit combinations that are then directly overwriting the outfit section of the aforementioned mod that it patches.

Note that these items are not decor' if you should have your settings for DDI turned on for NPC's to react to wearing these items well they will, so be catious about your particular settings and load on your computer.

Also note that since the mod does not place these outfits on NPC's with scripts that it will not in anyway change NPC's you have already met in the game over to devious devices. Either start a new game or ResetInventory Command each NPC you meet.

Required Mods,
Devious Devices Integration
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Expansion
Captured Dreams
and of course Hydra Slave Girls by hydrogorgan

Download failed.  they couldnt find the file.. :(

I am happy someone modded HSG.  It desperately needs an update.  If there was a way to remove the Book Keepers dialog, I would give my left kidney.  

Answer me this... what mod adds zaz collars to every freaking npc automatically?  drives me nuts... 

Thank you for your hard work and contributing to the community!

Download failed.  they couldnt find the file.. :(

I am happy someone modded HSG.  It desperately needs an update.  If there was a way to remove the Book Keepers dialog, I would give my left kidney.  

Answer me this... what mod adds zaz collars to every freaking npc automatically?  drives me nuts... 

Thank you for your hard work and contributing to the community!

Well maybe the file has to prapogate across servers or something as I just downloaded it successfully over here.

Just uploaded this thing.

Uh I thought Deviously Enslaved added some collars.

I don't know about the dialogue of HSG just thought if I was going to use it may as well have the NPC's in outfits that fit the body choice I use...I suppose the other alternative was conversions but I wanted the other effects that come with having the DDI framework in place.

Thanks again.

Was wondering if this also fixes the navmesh error with the original hydra save girl seems to cause ?? When i say nav mesh error i mean npc suddenly stop at certain places and vanilla quests bugs out because of this. mostly seen in whiterun, riverwood out in the wilderness etc.. ??

No, and didn't even know about a navmesh error.

Is it possible to make CD shop not a hard requirement? Please?

I'd have to unravel it...

Perhaps another time.

Sorry but Update Time,

Ok sooooo...

Chastity Sets didn't have there Collars and Boots..........But the young nubiles found some in the Update.  Hip hip hurray.

Thanks Gameplayer, what a great addition to the hydra slaves mod!

Was wondering if this also fixes the navmesh error with the original hydra save girl seems to cause ?? When i say nav mesh error i mean npc suddenly stop at certain places and vanilla quests bugs out because of this. mostly seen in whiterun, riverwood out in the wilderness etc.. ??

No, and didn't even know about a navmesh error.

(This might better belong into the hydra slaves support thread, but since it's here now:)

I saw that in one of my games too, it happened at the Honingbrew meadery and next to the southern bridge in Ivarstead, but I am pretty sure it was a load order issue. The hydra slaves conflicted with another mod, but I do not remember which mod that was. In all my other games LOOT sorted everything nicely though and I never saw that issue again. You could try checking in Tes5Edit which mods conflict over cells/navmeshes with hydra slaves, and possibly create some custom sorting rules for LOOT if the "NPCs getting stuck" issue persists.

Is it possible to make CD shop not a hard requirement? Please?

I'd have to unravel it...

Perhaps another time.

Sorry but Update Time,

Ok sooooo...

Chastity Sets didn't have there Collars and Boots..........But the young nubiles found some in the Update.  Hip hip hurray.

I second this, please work on Captured Dreams not being an hard requirement as soon as or whenever you have the chance to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never heard of Lootification Dynamic patcher.

Sorry. It's a SkyProc Patcher that enables easier Leveled List compilation for armors from mods without leveled lists and easy reintegration if you add/remove mods with leveled lists. And it does something TES5Edit doesn't accomplish: Evening out the odds for every armor/weapon chosen.

I understand if you don't want to take the time to look into figuring out what is causing this, but I can't use your mod in my list if I want the Tera UNP armors to be spread out across Skyrim. Hopefully the LL modder plans to complete a leveled list plugin, and then I'll be able to use your plugin.

EDIT: Wow, I neglected to realize I had added hydra_slavegirls to the blacklist for Lootification, so it would deny loading it as a requirement for your patch. I'm so sorry for bothering. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This breaks my game, the DD menu doesn't even show up, even on a new save.

To clarify, it only breaks DD and mods that depend on DD. Would be awesome if anyone had any tips; I really want to use this patch.

This mod works with the current Devious Devices, there must be some other issue in your game.

Since this only changes leveled lists, that means that even if the devices changed attributes or functions the NPC's would still have them in their inventory.

I have not changed anything else no scripts or device attributes are changed in this mod what so ever.

No yeah I'm stumped too, there weren't any scripts and TES5Edit only had some leveled list entries. I don't have any other issues though so I'm having trouble tracking this down.

The only mods I'm running are SexLab, the three DDs, Hydra, this patch, Cursed Loot, and dependencies.

No yeah I'm stumped too, there weren't any scripts and TES5Edit only had some leveled list entries. I don't have any other issues though so I'm having trouble tracking this down.

The only mods I'm running are SexLab, the three DDs, Hydra, this patch, Cursed Loot, and dependencies.

All I can tell you is go back to basics. Make sure all SKSE scripts are up to date, make sure you have cleaned the Update and DLC ESM's with TES5Edit (remember Dawnguard needs to be cleaned twice!), make sure bashed patches are at the end of the load order, make sure this hydra patch is loading AFTER the hydra_slavegirls esp.

Also I would generally recommend making sure the load order is enforced like below for a SexLab base install:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

Falskaar.esm (optional)

Wyrmstooth.esp (optional)

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm (Sexlab Aroused Redux 27c recommended)

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

ZaZExtensionPack.esm (If using)

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm (optional but recommended if you don't want erect dicks on dead bodies)

CreatureFramework.esm (optional)

(other ESM's and master files)

Unofficial High Resolution Patch (esp disabled if using MO since MO can enable the archive on the Archives tab without the ESP enabled)

iHUD.esp (optional but recommended for "immersion")

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp (if using CreatureFramework)

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp (if using CreatureFramework)

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp (if using CreatureFramework)

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp (if using CreatureFramework)

HentaiCreatures.esp (if using CreatureFramework)

SexLab More Creatures (if using CreatureFramework)

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

(all other SOS mods)

Hydra Devious Devices Patch.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - UNP.esp

FloppySOS (if using for HDT floppy dicks)

SlaveTats.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge (if needed by a mod)

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

STEP extended or core patch esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp (if installed)

ccas_starts (Recommended if you are using Alternate Start)

Bashed Patch, 0.esp (highly recommended)

DynDOLOD.esp (optional, can hit performance and is time consuming to generate and keep up to date, but worth the beauty)

LOOT isn't perfect. It only has a select few mods set to be near the beginning or near the end or at the very end or very beginning, other than that mods are placed after the last mod in the "section" of the load order. You'll want to add "load after" settings to at least try to get the list to look like the above if possible.

I hope you have RaceMenu installed. It includes NiOverride, and is honestly necessary to have.. do NOT install any other similar mod though... RaceMenu is NOT compatible with Enhanced Character Edit, and tbh RaceMenu is far superior.

• 6 months later...