[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Toska (Submod)

DocToska

HI, I have a problem I'm not sure how to fix. I was playing my game normally, Lilith's campaign, I use other mods like Toska and the Mercenary Commander. I also use Slvrbuu's cheat menu, which I decided to update (Worst decision ever), after I loaded my game random people had static portraits, some women had balls and some man had lactating tits, my character was suddenly a werewolf, neko and elf (initially he was an incubus), the traits were all over the place. It was a mess. I tried rolling back the offending mod but it's still the same, I have tried not loading the mod, changes nothing.

I'm not sure if this is a problem wit the order the mods are loaded (traits and portraits) I have also re-installed the mods, but short of re-installing the whole game (which I really don't want to) I'm not sure what to do.

Could someone help me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Some screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/awmQKQQ

https://i.imgur.com/Ch15qLi

http://i.imgur.com/68LkGsX

I took out a lot of the stuff that appeared to have overlap with things DW had added back into Dark World Core, and Harley was among them. I expect that a lot of things that Toska had in there weren't in what Core now has, but I haven't had time to really go through and figure out what is or isn't in there (yet, at least).

HI, I have a problem I'm not sure how to fix. I was playing my game normally, Lilith's campaign, I use other mods like Toska and the Mercenary Commander. I also use Slvrbuu's cheat menu, which I decided to update (Worst decision ever), after I loaded my game random people had static portraits, some women had balls and some man had lactating tits, my character was suddenly a werewolf, neko and elf (initially he was an incubus), the traits were all over the place. It was a mess. I tried rolling back the offending mod but it's still the same, I have tried not loading the mod, changes nothing.

I'm not sure if this is a problem wit the order the mods are loaded (traits and portraits) I have also re-installed the mods, but short of re-installing the whole game (which I really don't want to) I'm not sure what to do.

Some screenshots:

I can't really tell judging from what you posted in screenshots, but from the sound of things you changed mods in the middle of an ongoing game, which tends to cause issues. You won't be able to restore any of those saves is my guess, and your best bet would be to try to go back to an earlier save with the older mod version.

Overall, my guess is that there's a conflict with traits in the mods you were using, and in the events those mods use to assign said traits, and that caused things to go haywire somehow.

Some screenshots:

I think its probably because the trait IDs changed after you updated some of the mods, e.g., Average Balls may have a trait ID of 905 in the original mod combination, but changed to 906 in the updated mod combination, and 905 is now Small Balls (or whatever). The save file doesn't change so the traits are still recorded as their original IDs in the save file, so if you originally had Average Balls which was recorded as 905 in the save file, you'll now have Small Balls because 905 refers to Small Balls now.

Hi guys,

Not sure if this issue has been asked before. But in my game the find and rape women in hold after siege event seems to have stopped firing after the first two (or 3) sieges. I still get the vanilla siege prisoner thing (drag XXX out of hiding) but never seem to get the modded event any more.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!

Edit:

It seems to be caused by the "siege_victor_recent" character flag. Does anyone know how long does this flag last (and how to change how long it lasts) and whether it may renew itself even if the siege rape event did not fire?

Also, does the siege rape event preclude getting normal siege prisoners?

Hi guys,

Not sure if this issue has been asked before. But in my game the find and rape women in hold after siege event seems to have stopped firing after the first two (or 3) sieges. I still get the vanilla siege prisoner thing (drag XXX out of hiding) but never seem to get the modded event any more.

Thanks!

Edit:

It seems to be caused by the "siege_victor_recent" character flag. Does anyone know how long does this flag last (and how to change how long it lasts) and whether it may renew itself even if the siege rape event did not fire?

I can take a look - which version were you using?

There were some weird things with that event firing twice for me so I tried to clean up the logic with the flag. Right now it's supposed to be placed immediately when DWT.7999 triggers, and cleared once you make an option choice (any choice) in the follow on event, DWT.8000.

Hey so I can't install the mod, because I'm unable to extract the zip file for the newest version 1.3.5. Says the archive is incomplete?

Edit: Seems like it was an issue with the unzipper program I was using, am using another one that seemed to work. Will post again if mod is broken though.

1.3.5 is still kinda broken, yes. I did a variant with a lot of broken and redundant stuff removed that's on page 18 since Toska is absent.

Oh - something else I noticed, that even if you select the rule to disable tentacle content, the succubus tentacle spell is still available (from this mod), which I'll fix for my version when I do an update.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Edit:

There were some weird things with that event firing twice for me so I tried to clean up the logic with the flag. Right now it's supposed to be placed immediately when DWT.7999 triggers, and cleared once you make an option choice (any choice) in the follow on event, DWT.8000.

I'm using your version from page 18

1.3.5 is still kinda broken, yes. I did a variant with a lot of broken and redundant stuff removed that's on page 18 since Toska is absent.

Oh - something else I noticed, that even if you select the rule to disable tentacle content, the succubus tentacle spell is still available (from this mod), which I'll fix for my version when I do an update.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Edit:

I'm using your version from page 18

Yeah I seem to have this issue to with your version.

It probably doesn't, no - there's a lot of overlap between functions that 1.3.4 had, which were from the original Dark World version before Dewguru revamped it, but that have been since added back in to the latest version of DWCore. I mean, it might work, but it'd be pretty wonky at best.

Anyway, give this a try - I haven't had a lot of chance to test the siege victor fix, but hopefully that should make it work right now. (There's various other tweaks and fixes and such too)

DWToska_remix.7z

I don't really have the time to remake everything from the ground up. As I noted a while back, most of the stuff I've done in terms of mod work has been for my own use in games I'm playing. I just try and share out what I've done when others are interested in it. :)

It probably doesn't, no - there's a lot of overlap between functions that 1.3.4 had, which were from the original Dark World version before Dewguru revamped it, but that have been since added back in to the latest version of DWCore. I mean, it might work, but it'd be pretty wonky at best.

Anyway, give this a try - I haven't had a lot of chance to test the siege victor fix, but hopefully that should make it work right now. (There's various other tweaks and fixes and such too)

Sorry but this doesn't seem to fix the sieges :(

I don't really have the time to remake everything from the ground up. As I noted a while back, most of the stuff I've done in terms of mod work has been for my own use in games I'm playing. I just try and share out what I've done when others are interested in it. :)

I can understand that, now for a minor annoyance when using Toska. How do i get rid of the blank custom portraits?

I can understand that, now for a minor annoyance when using Toska. How do i get rid of the blank custom portraits?

Blank custom portraits would be an issue with DWCore most likely. I don't think there's anything in this mod that uses custom portraits.

If you're seeing them as brick walls, then it's probably an issue with missing portrait DLCs (and I'd check the DWCore or Remedy threads).

If you're seeing a big number, then that means the portrait that's being loaded is a placeholder instead of a specific one. For instance, if you use my other mod, but don't copy the portrait files into the gfx folder, certain angel characters will have those portraits.

Archived