Normal version doesn't have breast/butt physics right? Also why are the HDT versions not recommended?

yes, that is correct.

its because i myself could never get any HDT mods to work, so i can't use or test the HDT versions myself.

all the troubleshooting information that i have for the HDT versions are from other users.

its only available because of the high demand i was getting for a HDT version.

i don't hide the fact that i think people should use the original HDT Werewolves:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/

installed this but no sex acts con b preform, they just stand there n I used fnis...its says no vaild anime

did you download the FNIS Creature Pack?

do you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's animation settings?

do you have any mods that come with werewolf animations, or any animations at all?

yes to all your questions....

copied from Horny Dragons:

Animation Troubleshooting:

1. in my opinion, Mod Managers should be avoided like the plague, they never overwrite files in the right order,

or they install files to the wrong location, and often fail to remove all parts of a mod or remove parts from another mod when you hit the uninstall button.

but if you insist on using one, try setting it to manual install. most of the PM's i get are from people using Mod Managers that installed files to the wrong location, this especially includes (but is not at all limited to) "Mod Organizer", so STOP RECOMMENDING THE FUCKING THING TO ME!!!

2. when you start the game with the skse loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated.

to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

3. rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. go to SexLab's or Animation Loader's MCM menu and click on rebuild animation registry, unpause the game and Wait a Minute for the registry to reset, then re-enable the animations in the Animation Loader and make sure you click on the add to registry button.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's animation settings.

6. if you are having nonstop walking problems with the dragons try unchecking "Disable Starting Teleport" in SexLab's animation settings.

7. with some creature on creature animations you will need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326

8. try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed.

9. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM menu, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default, and SLAL lacks a unisex option for animations. (as far as i know)

Okay, so I've gone through and gotten everything working after much effort except for one thing:

I can't get Creature Framework to swap in the aroused model for ANYTHING.

I can get the jiggly jubblies on both of the HDT models, no CTD on summoning werewolves, but I can't get my (or npc werewolf) dong to appear. I'm not sure if it's a load order issue or something else (I use MO), but I've tried reinstalling the mod, using the loose files, resetting the creature list (the MCM thing to refresh everything), and even straight up disabling any other non CF werewolf mod with no luck.

Any assitance would be greatly appreciated, cause I'm in dire need of herm werewolf dong.

i really lik the models but now i need a mod to initiate sex animations as werewolf any suggestions ?

Same here. What is missing IMHO is a mod where you can have sex with and as a werewolf at Jorraskr. Here you have friendly, even allied werewolves and you ( can ) became even a member of their pack, but there seems to be no mod about it, or did I just don't found it?

• 2 weeks later...

i will try it with moonligth tales in the weekend

Just wonder, have anyone make this mod work with moonlight tales? I tried, but moonlight tales seems to overwrite horny werewolves player char? Are they incompatible, or have i done something wrong? For some reasons other werewolves ( those looked in by silver hand ) have the horny werewolves models, just the player char, and NPCs infected by the player seems to have this problem

Just wonder, have anyone make this mod work with moonlight tales? I tried, but moonlight tales seems to overwrite horny werewolves player char? Are they incompatible, or have i done something wrong? For some reasons other werewolves ( those looked in by silver hand ) have the horny werewolves models, just the player char, and NPCs infected by the player seems to have this problem

i would assume that they are not compatible, because even the eye settings will swap out the entire body mesh for a different one.

try changing the eye settings, any of the glowing eye settings will definitely interfere with the Creature Framework settings.

• 1 month later...

How do I get females to work? My female player character changes into a male werewolf. I installed your mod manually by copying all the files inside your zip's data folder into  the game's data folder, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

I also have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I tried loading up Skyrim with Update & DLC's, USLEEP, Sexlab, Creature Framework, JContainers, SkyUI, SL Werewolves, and this mod, and the female werewolf model wouldn't show up. I also tried installing your mod with a mod manager and that didn't work either. 

I also made sure Creature Framework is using your mod, and made sure Sexlab listed my PC as female. Still no female werewolves.

How do I get females to work? My female player character changes into a male werewolf. I installed your mod manually by copying all the files inside your zip's data folder into  the game's data folder, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

I also have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I tried loading up Skyrim with Update & DLC's, USLEEP, Sexlab, Creature Framework, JContainers, SkyUI, SL Werewolves, and this mod, and the female werewolf model wouldn't show up. I also tried installing your mod with a mod manager and that didn't work either. 

I also made sure Creature Framework is using your mod, and made sure Sexlab listed my PC as female. Still no female werewolves.

post-71862-0-43986000-1480056064_thumb.jpg

2. when you start the game with the skse loader the list of installed mods wont get refreshed, so if you install a mod and just start the game with the loader any new mods you installed wont be fully activated.

to fix this problem go to the skyrim launcher and click on "DATA FILES" and it will refresh the list of installed mods, you can now close the launcher and start the game with the skse loader.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_24 22_32_21_53.jpg

I made sure Females use aroused model was unchecked, and I tried refreshing the data files thing. Your mod's .esp is showing up as checked at the bottom of the data files list. Load up Skyrim, and it's still not working. 

Maybe there's a mod conflict? Thing is, MO isn't highlighting anything when I click on your mod in the left pane, and the only werewolf related mod I have installed is Sexlab Werewolves. So...

FUCK. I am at my wit's end right now. I've tried literally every fucking werewolf model replacer on the internet, and none of them can give me female werewolves. And what makes this even worse is that I tried to load up a bare bones build of Skyrim with only the Update, DLC's, USLEEP, Sexlab, SkyUI, Creature Framework, SL Werewolves, and your mod, BUT CREATURE FRAMEWORK WON'T REGISTER ON MCM for some reason.

* takes a deep breath *

Seriously. I'm close to being over this shit right now. 

The only female werewolf replacers that have worked for me thus far are Lycana, and Naughty Bits. Everything else doesn't do shit, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Here are screenshots of my settings and stuff ... maybe you can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

SL Werewolves Settings

Sexlab Animation Settings

Creature Framework Settings 1

Creature Framework Settings 2

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_24 22_32_21_53.jpg

I made sure Females use aroused model was unchecked, and I tried refreshing the data files thing. Your mod's .esp is showing up as checked at the bottom of the data files list. Load up Skyrim, and it's still not working. 

Maybe there's a mod conflict? Thing is, MO isn't highlighting anything when I click on your mod in the left pane, and the only werewolf related mod I have installed is Sexlab Werewolves. So...

FUCK. I am at my wit's end right now. I've tried literally every fucking werewolf model replacer on the internet, and none of them can give me female werewolves. And what makes this even worse is that I tried to load up a bare bones build of Skyrim with only the Update, DLC's, USLEEP, Sexlab, SkyUI, Creature Framework, SL Werewolves, and your mod, BUT CREATURE FRAMEWORK WON'T REGISTER ON MCM for some reason.

* takes a deep breath *

Seriously. I'm close to being over this shit right now. 

The only female werewolf replacers that have worked for me thus far are Lycana, and Naughty Bits. Everything else doesn't do shit, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Here are screenshots of my settings and stuff ... maybe you can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

SL Werewolves Settings

Sexlab Animation Settings

Creature Framework Settings 1

Creature Framework Settings 2

Do you have ANY other werewolf mods, whether they be perk edits, overhauls, or anything else installed? Maybe Schlongs of Skyrim? I had a problem with this a while ago myself and it took A LOT of work to make sure I had everything set up how I needed it to make sure that I got the result that I wanted.

I'll admit to having just moved a lot of files around and removing this mod in particular while replacing the meshes that SexLab Werewolves used with the ones I wanted, for convenience's sake, but I may be able to help get yours working like my pre-laziness option was.

the only error i can see in the screenshots is "Allow Creature Animation" is not checked, but that would not be the cause of this problem.

the only other things that i can think of is maybe your Creature Framework & JContainers are out of date.

More Nasty Critters v9.3 comes with older copy's of the mods, so if you installed CF & JC before MNC they will get downgraded.

another thing is not having Sexlab Aroused can stop the Creature Framework from loading

Eg:"Creature Framework API reference not found"

reinstall mods in order shown:

Sexlab Aroused (you only need its script/bsa files to prevent the error.)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

More Nasty Critters v9.3 (i use the download called "#!xFc32QoA!Dh_zgVR6wUzYF7VxXa2NsECgHN97nZyfe_4f2o--T4g")

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/

Creature Framework

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1622-creature-framework/

JContainers

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

the only error i can see in the screenshots is "Allow Creature Animation" is not checked, but that would not be the cause of this problem.

the only other things that i can think of is maybe your Creature Framework & JContainers are out of date.

More Nasty Critters v9.3 comes with older copy's of the mods, so if you installed CF & JC before MNC they will get downgraded.

another thing is not having Sexlab Aroused can stop the Creature Framework from loading

Sexlab Aroused (you only need its script files to prevent the error.)

More Nasty Critters v9.3 (i use the download called "#!xFc32QoA!Dh_zgVR6wUzYF7VxXa2NsECgHN97nZyfe_4f2o--T4g")

Creature Framework

JContainers

Okay I managed to get CF and female werewolves to work ... I think after loading MNC and Aroused like you said. There is one strange thing that happens though: upon transforming, my female PC becomes a male werewolf, then a few seconds later, she becomes female. 

I'm using the HDT version btw (which I also managed to get working by using hdt werewolves' physics XML's). 

Sexlab Aroused (you only need its script files to prevent the error.)

Creature Framework

JContainers

Okay I managed to get CF and female werewolves to work ... I think after loading MNC and Aroused like you said. There is one strange thing that happens though: upon transforming, my female PC becomes a male werewolf, then a few seconds later, she becomes female. 

I'm using the HDT version btw (which I also managed to get working by using hdt werewolves' physics XML's). 

That's a quirk of creature framework and as far as I know there's no fix for it.

my excuse is there are at least 3 sets of them, so its hard to know what will work for who.

There is one strange thing that happens though: upon transforming, my female PC becomes a male werewolf, then a few seconds later, she becomes female. 

That's a quirk of creature framework and as far as I know there's no fix for it.

in this case there is a fix for that:

using tes5edit find 000CDD87 NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast and copy it as a override into the HornyWerewolves.esp.

inside 000CDD87 find the "Female World Model" line and edit it to "Actors\HornyWerewolves\femalebodywerewolf_1.NIF"