What PC games are you playing ATM

@ Kashiwaba Tomoe

perk granted: child killer :D

always got cuz my first action in Den it's killing bothersome bugs...

Actually' date=' NOPE.

If they pickpocket the armed explosive from you, NO karma penalty when it blows up and kills them.

[/quote']

thx for idea

Classic Doom, still the best FPS ever :D Finished

last night, and now i need another ridiculously diffcult megawad!

Mostly have spent time with Dragon's Dogma on the PS3 though, never have i wanted a PC version for a game that bad :(

@ Kashiwaba Tomoe

perk granted: child killer :D

always got cuz my first action in Den it's killing bothersome bugs...

Actually' date=' NOPE.

If they pickpocket the armed explosive from you, NO karma penalty when it blows up and kills them.

[/quote']

thx for idea

Also, see what happens if you can get your strength high enough for the mutant in the bar in Broken Hills (Francis) to arm wrestle you, and you loose.

Guest Bacon

Well except for new vegas there would be WC3 FT mainly WmW games. Battlefield 3 as soon as i get a new sound card. Star wars knights of the old republic (kotor) Love that game! I wish someone had the ability increase the playable resolution though.

Tales of Destiny 2. Having fun decimating my enemies :D. Way better than Final Fantasy haha :P

A fellow JRPG fan! :D. I remember playing this years ago and damn it was a lot of fun. I love action RPG and the Tales Series takes the cake.

Oh yeah' date=' Judas the coolest character of them all!

[video=youtube']

Too bad there's only a 50% chance for the Majin Rengokosatsu arte to work. I would completely spam that skill, though all of other Hi ougi are badass as well :D

Too bad there's only a 50% chance for the Majin Rengokosatsu arte to work. I would completely spam that skill' date=' though all of other Hi ougi are badass as well :D

[/quote']

There's a code that makes it 100% succesful all the time. But you still need to finish the game twice. Judas has probably thee longest Non magic Hi Ougi ever in the Tales series, the most epic too lol :P.

BTW marky, have you played A.C.S.?

There's a code that makes it 100% succesful all the time. But you still need to finish the game twice. Judas has probably thee longest Non magic Hi Ougi ever in the Tales series' date=' the most epic too lol :P.

BTW marky, have you played A.C.S.?

[/quote']

Code? What code!? You mean control inputs?? And what's A.C.S??

Someone actually made a fighting game out of it lol :P. Looks impressive as well, he even copied the arte succesfully. Thanks for the link, as the saying goes "The best things in life are free" :D.

Can you send me the codes? I think I still have my copy and I wanna test it out.

Been playing more Dragon Age: Origins lately. I can't tell you how much fun it is playing as a shapeshifter with some of the shapeshifter mods! Playing as a revenant, ogre, pride demon, or high dragon is kick ass! :D

On top of that, it has one of the best stories of any RPG game that I've ever played. it's an amazing game all around, especially with mods!

Guest Lady Luck

Big Games old and classic i still play this on my epic collection

some of these i already finished and some i'm still playing it.

1. Titan quest ( Expansion Pack +)

2. Diablo II

3. Starcraft 2

4. Starcraft brood war

5. Red alert 2 , 3

6. Command and conquer " Conquest Edition "

7. SilverFall

8. Fable PC

9. The witcher I/II

10.DOS game ALbion

11.DOS Game Ultima

12.DOS Game Dark Seed

13. Demon souls ( Avoid Dark souls it's Bullshit game)

14. Amnesia

15. Resident evil Operation Racoon city ( RE remake of the 1st RE)

16 RE 4/5

17. DMC series

18. Silent hill series

19. Final fantasy 13 PC ( Waiting list , Would probably Not released on pc, lets just hope it has better controls)

20. Final fantasy 7/8 PC

21. Dark Siders

22. Two worlds

23. Risen

24. Mass Effect 1/2/3

25. Red Faction

26 Border lands

27. Call of duty MW 1/2/3

28. Zombie vs plant

29. 3D SEx Villa 1/2

30. Lula 3D

And so on if i list all of em it took forever just to see type of game i play.

some of these games i haven't played yet just putting on the list so you get the idea which best or not

Big Games old and classic i still play this on my epic collection

some of these i already finished and some i'm still playing it.

19. Final fantasy 13 PC

And so on if i list all of em it took forever just to see type of game i play.

some of these games i haven't played yet just putting on the list so you get the idea which best or not

How in the world did you get Final Fantasy 13 on PC?

Current games I'm playing :

Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Walkthrough for my channel)

Spec Ops The Line (In Fubar)

Metro 2033 (Walkthrough for my channel)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (for a real challenge)

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

Speaking of Final Fantasy, FFVII is being re-released on PC again. I may have to buy it...as long as it's not a full price game. I can emulate that shit for free if they want me to fork over $59.99 for it.

Oh also, every Final Fantasy after 7 sucks...lol. (Ok FF8 and 10 are ok)