Body Graffiti SlaveTats Pack

Body Graffiti SlaveTats Pack

View File

Body Graffiti

A SlaveTats pack by Conscripted

NEW!

Added a pricelist that covers the back. You can list up to nine items, including advertisements and repricing (see screenshot). The format is Advert OR Service, Price 1/multiplier (x10, x100, x1000), Price 2 which includes a strike-through of price 1 (see other screenshot).
WARNING This file is only 32MB but expands to 11.8GB!

I'm still working on the arms and legs tattoos, but it is a little slower going since it includes a lot more resizing/rotating. Just one tattoo can take up to half an hour if my computer wants to be slow and I lose interest after doing only a few. But I am chipping away at it every once in awhile.

Requirements
CBBE body
SlaveTats

What is it?

This is a SlaveTats pack that contains mostly lore friendly, generally abusive graffiti writing and a few doodles for select parts of a CBBE body.

Why?

This is a thank you to the Lovers Lab community for all of the interesting content that they create. Seeing as how I have little technical abilities, there is little that I can do to truly contribute. But I do have paper, pens, a scanner and freeware image manipulation software (GIMP). And with those simple tools I was able to create part of (what I was hoping to be a full body) graffiti pack for SlaveTats.

Features

Over 100 unique SlaveTats covering the following body parts:

• Chest
  • Left and Right Breasts
  • Nipples
  • Stomach
  • Belly
  • Back Shoulders
  • Mid Back
  • Lumbar
  • Left and Right Obliques
  • Pubic Mound
  • Forehead
  • Left and Right Cheeks
  • Left and Right Jaw
  • Above (and below) lips
  • Throat

Over 800 tats in all!
Plus a few full body examples!

WARNING

This file is only 27MB but expands to 3.45GB!

Format

Tats within (parenthesis) are doodles and words between -dashes- are striked out.

Why aren't there more?

After creating this small fraction of what I was hoping for, the file has already gotten incredibly out of hand. It was over 6 Gigs (Using BC3/DXT5 compression) before I cut the resolution in half (from 4096 -> 2048) and it's still 2.75Gigs! Not only that, but this you end up with long lists of body parts and tats.

What can you do?

I realize I need help. I require an organizational structure for the different tattoos, I have well over a thousand unique files that I had intended to ultimately use from the top of the players forehead down to her sole. But I lack an organizational structure to set it all up and everything starts to get really messy, really quickly. So I need suggestions on ways I can make this pack flow better.

Also, the file sizes start to increase ridiculously after just a few hundred files. Even cutting down the resolution only helped a little, and I was hoping to have a few thousand by the time I was done. If there are any tips or tricks on how I can further decrease the file size without harming the fidelity too much, or ways I can set up the pack to take up less space then I'd like to know.

Lastly
Applying these tats to the body template and exporting them is time consuming and tedious. I started this project over a year ago and this paltry file is the result. After working on this for so much time, I had almost considered scrapping the project. Instead I created a small token amount for most of the front torso to toss up here. If someone has suggestions, or something specific they want I may be able to accommodate them.

But I am really lacking the drive I started with to truly finish this. I've culled down tats to less than 50 files that I think I'll finish putting on the legs, feet, hands, back and butt, then I have no real plans after that. This is a gift, though, to this community, if there are specific requests then I will try to make them. But no promises.

Corrections or suggestions are both welcome.

Added a Progressive facial graffiti tats pack with 4 different flavors (A,B,C,D) of progressive markings from a single forehead tattoo (Level 1) to a full facial (Levels 8 or 9) plus a hashmarks pack from 1 to 20. This is a proof of concept.

Sorry I haven't been adding more tattoos (in general) but I've been playing a Non-Sexlab playthrough of Skyrim:SE so I've had no motivation create new tattoos. I also still have no good solutions to the problems that had already been plaguing me of how to organize the original pack and how to reduce the file size without compromising quality.

Have you tried Ordenador? That might reduce the size of the files nicely.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

Edit: Never mind, I ran it against your mod and it made it larger!

I'll have to hunt for the right fix, I know it's out there because it's been used for reducing the size of other mods using just a good lossless compression.

It should be evident that compression would help since your mod archive file is only 48mb yet expands to over 2GB.

anyone know what could be wrong ? the tattos arent showing in the list i copy and pasted data folder over data folder in skyrim but the tattos from this pack arent showing in the list at all :(

Same here, i have a lot of tatoos working fine but i can't find it in the slavetats list. Any suggestions?

There are TOO MANY tats in the pack all targeting the same zones. The POS scripting language called Papyrus has a dumb as hell limitation of 128 elements to any array and since this pack tries to set up more than 128 entries Slavetats is unable to set them up. The author did state he needed some help setting this up and this appears to be another thing needing fixing.

I suggest that the list be split to put no more than 100 tats in a block, so instead of "Body Graffiti" it should be "Body Graffiti 1", "Body Graffiti 2"...

That will break up the lists so that Slavetats can handle it.

And congratulations on being the first developer of Tats to run into this problem!

Not beeing a very structured person myself, when it comes to slavetats i often wish packs had some categories like "upper back, lower back, butt" etc, so i'd new where exactly they'll be put and which can be chosen simultaneously without trying every single one. At least i'd prefer this above "Body Graffiti 1", Body Graffiti 2" (no offense Waxenfigure ;)). Of course that's limited... but i hope you won't need "Butt Graffiti 296" anyways :D

Not beeing a very structured person myself, when it comes to slavetats i often wish packs had some categories like "upper back, lower back, butt" etc, so i'd new where exactly they'll be put and which can be chosen simultaneously without trying every single one. At least i'd prefer this above "Body Graffiti 1", Body Graffiti 2" (no offense Waxenfigure ;)). Of course that's limited... but i hope you won't need "Butt Graffiti 296" anyways :D

The current structure is currently by body part, IE.  Body Graffiti: Chest, Body Graffiti: Belly, Body Graffiti: Forehead, etc. This seemed the simplest at the time, but it isn't without it's drawbacks. It adds an inordinate amount of options and long lists of tats. I considered separating it by theme, but then you have problems classifying each tat per theme and having tats belonging to multiple themes. This shortens the lists but lengthens the menu options. I do not have a happy medium between the two so I stayed with the easiest extreme.

The current structure is currently by body part, IE.  Body Graffiti: Chest, Body Graffiti: Belly, Body Graffiti: Forehead, etc. This seemed the simplest at the time, but it isn't without it's drawbacks. It adds an inordinate amount of options and long lists of tats. I considered separating it by theme, but then you have problems classifying each tat per theme and having tats belonging to multiple themes. This shortens the lists but lengthens the menu options. I do not have a happy medium between the two so I stayed with the easiest extreme.

While i appretiate that, you still might reduce the categories to "head, back, front, arms" if you think it's too much, or somethhing between. :)

Just tried the new pack and 2 things came up.

Slavetats doesn't seem to recognize any of the back, mid back or tramp tattoos.  It registers the category but not the tats themselves.

The other thing was that some of the face tats show up as an ugly green/multi color mesh.  As an example the forehead slot broodmare shows up fine but sow doesn't.  Same with the individual jaw tats but the wh-re from both jaws is also a mess as are the throat and lip categories. 

The ones that do work are fantastic.

Just tried the new pack and 2 things came up.

Slavetats doesn't seem to recognize any of the back, mid back or tramp tattoos.  It registers the category but not the tats themselves.

The other thing was that some of the face tats show up as an ugly green/multi color mesh.  As an example the forehead slot broodmare shows up fine but sow doesn't.  Same with the individual jaw tats but the wh-re from both jaws is also a mess as are the throat and lip categories. 

The ones that do work are fantastic.

Found the problem for the tats not showing up, the files were in my testing folder (skyrim folder) and I'm an idiot who didn't put them folder to zip them up. I've re-uploaded the file with everything in place.

As for the tats being messed up, I can't replicate the problem. Try installing the latest version. If it doesn't work, can you screenshot it for me?

Another person checking in that doesn't see them anywhere in the slavetats mcm

The original file had a bad .json file. have you tried the latest version?

The brood pic is the broodmare tattoo.  The sow pic is what the sow tattoo looks like in my game.  I left the whore tat on to show that other face tats work normally.  I hope this helps you out and thanks for looking into this.

And it's doing this after you completely uninstalled and installed the latest version?

The brood pic is the broodmare tattoo.  The sow pic is what the sow tattoo looks like in my game.  I left the whore tat on to show that other face tats work normally.  I hope this helps you out and thanks for looking into this.

And it's doing this after you completely uninstalled and installed the latest version?

It was even with the latest version.  Then I checked and realized that slavetats itself had gotten an update and after putting in the new slavetats and redownloading the latest version of your pack  everything seems to work now.  Thanks

a small help on disk space...

i see this mod that have only 27 tats and is packed in BSA format and need only 15MB... when expand the BSA file need 325MB... then.. please... pack your mod in BSA format... PLEASE...

also.. if you use nexus mod manager you are wasting another 3.45G in the VirtualInstall (in my machine is located in X:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods) i not know how work mod organizer... i not use it... but maybe can have the same...

The only solution for now is using the compress utility integrated with windows... go to the folder SKYRIM\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\slavetats and compress the Body Graffiti 160904 carpet to 378Mb... repeat with the same carpet located in the VirtualInstall of nexus

And now a question... testing the tats in game is a pain... select each tats for each body part with the mcm console provided with SlaveTats is too slow.. see it with irfanview is not valid because i cant see how overlay in the game body.. any have a utility or another system more fast???

The first link that i post have an option for racemenu and work... i can see and change tats in racemenu but only the addeded by this mod.. not for all the tats that i have.. see and change tats in racemenu can be very helpfull... any know how make it?

i see this mod that have only 27 tats and is packed in BSA format and need only 15MB... when expand the BSA file need 325MB... then.. please... pack your mod in BSA format... PLEASE...

also.. if you use nexus mod manager you are wasting another 3.45G in the VirtualInstall (in my machine is located in X:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods) i not know how work mod organizer... i not use it... but maybe can have the same...

The only solution for now is using the compress utility integrated with windows... go to the folder SKYRIM\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\slavetats and compress the Body Graffiti 160904 carpet to 378Mb... repeat with the same carpet located in the VirtualInstall of nexus

And now a question... testing the tats in game is a pain... select each tats for each body part with the mcm console provided with SlaveTats is too slow.. see it with irfanview is not valid because i cant see how overlay in the game body.. any have a utility or another system more fast???

The first link that i post have an option for racemenu and work... i can see and change tats in racemenu but only the addeded by this mod.. not for all the tats that i have.. see and change tats in racemenu can be very helpfull... any know how make it?

I looked at the mod you linked to and he doesn't have his slavetats in a BSA, only the racemenu file. Also, I don't know how to make a BSA file, but if someone else does and would know if it would work, that would be great.

I looked at the mod you linked to and he doesn't have his slavetats in a BSA, only the racemenu file. Also, I don't know how to make a BSA file, but if someone else does and would know if it would work, that would be great.

First of all... excuse me.. i confuse the two packs in the download and is true, only the racemenu version is packed as BSA.. the tatoo for slavetats are in plain files that copy to the slavetats directory.. sorry... 

but i make some researchs... read please...

i try make a BSA whit tatoos for slavetats and FAIL.. i change a lot of things in skyrim whit my bsa and esp but NONE work for slavetats.. and i presume that the motive is how slavetats get the tatoos... i examine the slavetats source files and find the exact call... they use JValue.readFromDirectory(ROOT() + PREFIX()) and of course... jcontainers is made as a dll plugin for skse and is outside normal skyrim system.. i presume that jcontaines make a real direct call at low level to the operating system transgressing the file structure that skyrim make with the BSA files... then... none that we make whit bsa's or esp's or esm's can work... line closed...

but not all is lost... i have more...

i examine again the files in the refered mod and found a very interesting thing.. the tatoos of this pack for slavetats are VERY SMALL... HOW?? when i open it with gimp not see nothing diferent.. but when i open it with irfanview i get a strange message.. say that the file is codec as PNG and have incorrect extension... after some research i see that is TRUE... the files have DDS extension but are coded as PNG with integrated ZIP compresion... AND WORK...

and this can work with your files??? i try it.. and YES... WORK... i open your big files called HumiliationFullx with gimp and export it as PNG with maximum compresion.. then delete yours originals and change the extension of my files to DDS and play skyrim.. slavetats recognize it and apply it... no error... and WORK.. the game show it...

of course.. lost the layers and can be a bit lost in quality.. but your 4 big files are 85MB and i reduce it to 6.5MB... examine and try this.. can be a solution for the big size of your mod...