Body Graffiti SlaveTats Pack

Error Report:

I was painstakingly assigning each tattoo to an area in Rape Tattoos, and I found... this.

post-5998-0-82931400-1488930979_thumb.png

Notice something? 0-0 Seems to me like a few of those texture paths don't match the name label...

Error Report:

I was painstakingly assigning each tattoo to an area in Rape Tattoos, and I found... this.

attachicon.gifjson Error.png

Notice something? 0-0 Seems to me like a few of those texture paths don't match the name label...

I'll look into it when I start editing the .json files. Also, I saw your post in RapeTattoos that putting location information in the description is redundant.

• 10 months later...

Hot damn, I've been using SlaveTats for years. Can't believe I've never seen this pack. Looks great!

On 1/28/2017 at 3:30 PM, Conscripted said:

Considering how long it takes to place each tattoo and how many tattoos I have, I wasn't planning on it in the near future. That's a long term goal to also have this available for UNP.

On the off chance that you do choose to do a UNP set, the only ones I've really had real issues with are nipples not aligning properly and obliques clipping into hips. Some other locations are squished or stretched a bit, but no biggy.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, ClockworkTower said:

i this mod still alive? I've been craving some new slavetats tattoos lately.

Not dead. But I haven't been playing much Skyrim, and with almost nobody giving feedback I don't have much incentive. I also don't have a solution to the problems I've had since I started: The file size is enormous and it's nearly impossible to categorize so many tats.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:21 PM, jerycho007 said:

woo found this when I was searching for tally marks. Thanks! Going to try it out since screenies look awesome although I'm not a fan of clored myself (>_<)

Thanks, you have no idea how hard it is to stay motivated when it doesn't seem like anyone appreciates the work you put in.

• 10 months later...

Dude these are awesome! I was so desperate for more tats that I had to . . .GO TO PAGE TWO OF GOOGLE RESULTS!!! *gasp noises* 

I found you on the second page of google, needs to be higher! These work great in SSE, and your naming convention made it really, really easy to figure out where stuff goes which is greatly appreciated. It's such a pain figuring out which tattoo will go where, but with yours I was able to make a right proper whore pretty easily. Only issue is Slavetats being slower than dog crap, but not much can be done about that I guess

On 8/6/2020 at 12:12 AM, NoppaiKohai said:

Dude these are awesome! I was so desperate for more tats that I had to . . .GO TO PAGE TWO OF GOOGLE RESULTS!!! *gasp noises* 

I found you on the second page of google, needs to be higher! These work great in SSE, and your naming convention made it really, really easy to figure out where stuff goes which is greatly appreciated. It's such a pain figuring out which tattoo will go where, but with yours I was able to make a right proper whore pretty easily. Only issue is Slavetats being slower than dog crap, but not much can be done about that I guess

Thank you. I didn't know they worked in SSE, but it makes sense since the file type is correct. One of these days I'll finish the tats for the arms/hands, but I've been busy with work lately.Haven't been playing ANY games, much less Skyrim. And I still don't have a solution for the giant file size.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 2:13 AM, noctred said:

This pack is kind of buried compared to the more popular packs... just stumbled across it today and it's definitely one of my favorites. Hopefully you'll come back to update this and thanks for the hard work.

Thanks a lot. I really do intend on finishing up the hands and arms, and I had ideas for a "build your own pubic tattoo." Work has been crazy because of COVID, but it's been easing up lately.

I have no idea how to make my tats pack more popular, but I'm open to suggestions.

• 1 month later...

Its nice to see this pack get updated! This is my favourite tattoo pack by far!

I've downloaded the new "Deltoid and Fingers" pack but only the finger tats are showing up, I can't find the deltoid tats in any of the sections in Slavetats MCM. Is there possibly something missing from the new pack that shows them in the MCM?

16 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

Its nice to see this pack get updated! This is my favourite tattoo pack by far!

I've downloaded the new "Deltoid and Fingers" pack but only the finger tats are showing up, I can't find the deltoid tats in any of the sections in Slavetats MCM. Is there possibly something missing from the new pack that shows them in the MCM?

I have neither Skryim LE nor SE installed right now for testing. I've looked over the json files and can't find anything wrong with them. All I did was add the files for the fingers to the deltoid 7zp file and rename it, so if it was working for everyone before then it should still be working now. Unless I need to combine json files or something (I just wrote a new one for the fingers and copied it into the 7zip file). If you'd like to do some trouble shooting for me, copy the contents between the {} of the nonfunctional deltoid json into the working fingers json and add a semicolon ";" between the old and new entries and see if it adds them to the MCM.

3 hours ago, Conscripted said:

All artisanally hand made with grass fed, freeware tools. Because I'm too cheap to buy software/hardware that would make this easier to do.

Can you recommend some? I have gimp. I used to use mudbox for the 3d model but they cancelled my free trial early and actually check to make sure a person is a student now before doing trials.

Actually...I am a student, but not in an art field lol.

Edited by Aki K
3 hours ago, Aki K said:

Can you recommend some? I have gimp. I used to use mudbox for the 3d model but they cancelled my free trial early and actually check to make sure a person is a student now before doing trials.

Actually...I am a student, but not in an art field lol.

Pen, paper, scanner and gimp. That's all I use.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:03 PM, Conscripted said:

I have neither Skryim LE nor SE installed right now for testing. I've looked over the json files and can't find anything wrong with them. All I did was add the files for the fingers to the deltoid 7zp file and rename it, so if it was working for everyone before then it should still be working now. Unless I need to combine json files or something (I just wrote a new one for the fingers and copied it into the 7zip file). If you'd like to do some trouble shooting for me, copy the contents between the {} of the nonfunctional deltoid json into the working fingers json and add a semicolon ";" between the old and new entries and see if it adds them to the MCM.

You have a syntax error in the deltoid json file:

{"name": "Use Me I Like It.dds", "area"", "section":"Body Graffiti: Deltoid, Right", "texture":"Body Graffiti\\Arms\\Deltoid\\R Use Me I Like It.dds", "area":"Body", "credit":"Conscripted"},

I removed the erroneous "area"" and the tats now show up fine in the MCM :smile:

Wow! That's a lot of tats! Thank you.

I tried doing tats a few times and they indeed can grow to insane sizes once unpacked.
I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure that there was some option when saving the tat, that had to be selected to prevent the size increase (mipmap enabled or something? :O )
Anyway, chances are that you already use that considering how many of them are there.

Also, a request if you could.
I saw you mentioning from "head to foot". Any chance you could add the feet tats assuming you have them ready just not yet added?
I have yet to see any feet tats being available and would love some - I actually once made S L A V E for the toes, but shortly after I did them, my drive had a critical failure lol guess they were that bad :D 

Cheers!