Body Graffiti SlaveTats Pack

a small help on disk space...

i see this mod that have only 27 tats and is packed in BSA format and need only 15MB... when expand the BSA file need 325MB... then.. please... pack your mod in BSA format... PLEASE...

also.. if you use nexus mod manager you are wasting another 3.45G in the VirtualInstall (in my machine is located in X:\Games\Nexus Mod Manager\Skyrim\Mods) i not know how work mod organizer... i not use it... but maybe can have the same...

The only solution for now is using the compress utility integrated with windows... go to the folder SKYRIM\DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\slavetats and compress the Body Graffiti 160904 carpet to 378Mb... repeat with the same carpet located in the VirtualInstall of nexus

And now a question... testing the tats in game is a pain... select each tats for each body part with the mcm console provided with SlaveTats is too slow.. see it with irfanview is not valid because i cant see how overlay in the game body.. any have a utility or another system more fast???

The first link that i post have an option for racemenu and work... i can see and change tats in racemenu but only the addeded by this mod.. not for all the tats that i have.. see and change tats in racemenu can be very helpfull... any know how make it?

I looked at the mod you linked to and he doesn't have his slavetats in a BSA, only the racemenu file. Also, I don't know how to make a BSA file, but if someone else does and would know if it would work, that would be great.

First of all... excuse me.. i confuse the two packs in the download and is true, only the racemenu version is packed as BSA.. the tatoo for slavetats are in plain files that copy to the slavetats directory.. sorry... 

but i make some researchs... read please...

i try make a BSA whit tatoos for slavetats and FAIL.. i change a lot of things in skyrim whit my bsa and esp but NONE work for slavetats.. and i presume that the motive is how slavetats get the tatoos... i examine the slavetats source files and find the exact call... they use JValue.readFromDirectory(ROOT() + PREFIX()) and of course... jcontainers is made as a dll plugin for skse and is outside normal skyrim system.. i presume that jcontaines make a real direct call at low level to the operating system transgressing the file structure that skyrim make with the BSA files... then... none that we make whit bsa's or esp's or esm's can work... line closed...

but not all is lost... i have more...

i examine again the files in the refered mod and found a very interesting thing.. the tatoos of this pack for slavetats are VERY SMALL... HOW?? when i open it with gimp not see nothing diferent.. but when i open it with irfanview i get a strange message.. say that the file is codec as PNG and have incorrect extension... after some research i see that is TRUE... the files have DDS extension but are coded as PNG with integrated ZIP compresion... AND WORK...

and this can work with your files??? i try it.. and YES... WORK... i open your big files called HumiliationFullx with gimp and export it as PNG with maximum compresion.. then delete yours originals and change the extension of my files to DDS and play skyrim.. slavetats recognize it and apply it... no error... and WORK.. the game show it...

of course.. lost the layers and can be a bit lost in quality.. but your 4 big files are 85MB and i reduce it to 6.5MB... examine and try this.. can be a solution for the big size of your mod...

It worked for me. I'll convert the files to png some time in the future.

That takes care of one of my problems. I still need to figure out a decent architecture and get the gumption to finish the rest of the tats.

Well... one problem solved.. 

but i not have idea over how can you organize hundreds of tatoos because the creator of slavetats only give one clasification.. author->tatoo and your are using your author name for subdivide yours tatoos.. i think you cant make more... and sorry.. i not have idea...

and i have a pending question.. how can i see all yours tatoos in the game body and find a great combination??? 

Sory but appear that the solution have another problem.. i explain...

i locate a site where the compressed png tatoos not show correct.. is Cold Rock Pass... the original files in real dds format not have problem... this append in PC AND NPC

the problem appear ONLY with this conditions:

ENB IS ACTIVE AND THE OPTION ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true

the game has beed SAVED in Cold Rock Pass... interior of the cave or exterior of the cave...

you exit skyrim and load the game saved in Cold Rock Pass... 

if i load one of my saves in Cold Rock Pass the tatoos are visible ONLY when the camera are TOO NEAR.. if i increase the distance or move the camera the tatoos disapear progressively... appear to be a problem with the auto-generation of the mipmaps... we can say that the tatoos are corrupted... while having the tatoos corrupted ALL games that i load in others locations present corrupted tatoos... if i save the game with corrupted tatoos i have corrupted tatoos when i load them...

if i exit skyrim and load other save in other location the compresed tatoos work perfect even i have ENB enabled with ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true... if while having good tatoos i load one of the saves whit corrupted tatoos the tatoos appear good.. i can load the save in Cold Rock Pass and the tatoos are present good...

disabling enb or disabling the option ReduceSystemMemoryUsage in enblocal.ini solve all problems

load a good save and then load a bad save appear to solve all problems even having enb enabled

reapply the tatoos solve all problems in all situations even having enb enabled

PLEASE.. verify if you have problems with the compresed tatoos in Cold Rock Pass

i presume that the compresed tatoss can give problems in others sites... we must verify it carefull before you compress more than 800 tatoos and distribute it to a lot of players...

i atach a lot of images for show the exact problem

NOTE: i have installed SexLab Sex Slaves 6.1 May 11, 2016 6.1f that modify the cell of Cold Rock Pass.. i not test with the mod dissabled.. but i can try it latter...

post-647651-0-63043600-1473537886_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-79966300-1473537891_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-61127700-1473537896_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-03206800-1473537900_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-24580700-1473537904_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-70609100-1473537907_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-20042500-1473537910_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-94682600-1473537912_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-05752300-1473537916_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-24260800-1473537920_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-34141300-1473538210_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-90004600-1473538213_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-90034400-1473538216_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-63765800-1473538221_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-83537500-1473538224_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-44663100-1473538228_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-66867200-1473538231_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-57165400-1473538234_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-49569300-1473538238_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-84005900-1473538241_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-94614100-1473538331_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-20261500-1473538335_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-53630500-1473538338_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-17585700-1473538342_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-44623700-1473538345_thumb.jpg

post-647651-0-16867000-1473538349_thumb.jpg

bad news.... i locate another cave that show corrupted tatoos... is called Chillwind Depths

disable SexLab Sex Slaves (called MiasLair in nexus) not solve the problem... my saves in Cold Rock Pass show corupted tatoos

PLEASE.. verify if you have problems with the compresed tatoos in Cold Rock Pass AND Chillwind Depths

and remember.. you must exit skyrim (go to desktop) then start skyrim and load a game saved in that locations...

if your have good tatoos when you load a save the compresed tatoos work good..

this time i make a video.. a bit pixelated but clearly show the problem...

TESV 2016-09-11 01-16-26-78.rar

i thought i would try the face tattoos out when i applyed 1 it made a glitched texture on the face no pics or words just a lot of diffrent colored dots so i tryed to remove the tatoo from mcm menu when it finnished the glitched tatoo dots was still there :(

With 258 tatoos for the face... say what tatoo are given the problem (section->name) can be helpfull... and some screnshots too...

We cant help or solve the problem whitout info...

bad news.... i locate another cave that show corrupted tatoos... is called Chillwind Depths

disable SexLab Sex Slaves (called MiasLair in nexus) not solve the problem... my saves in Cold Rock Pass show corupted tatoos

PLEASE.. verify if you have problems with the compresed tatoos in Cold Rock Pass AND Chillwind Depths

and remember.. you must exit skyrim (go to desktop) then start skyrim and load a game saved in that locations...

I'll check tonight and tell you if I get the same problem. But we'll probably need to ask the SlaveTats creator directly about the issue.

i thought i would try the face tattoos out when i applyed 1 it made a glitched texture on the face no pics or words just a lot of diffrent colored dots so i tryed to remove the tatoo from mcm menu when it finnished the glitched tatoo dots was still there :(

Do you have the latest version of SlaveTats installed? Because someone else was having a similar issue and updating SlaveTats fixed it for him.

I've thought about it for a while and think the main problem here is that 4k textures for these are massive overkill.

There are no fine lines or intricate details in these tats, instead they are crude and simplistic in their lines and I suspect you could easily get away with 1k or even 512 resolution and the tats would look right even on a 4k monitor because they are not meant to be perfect, they are meant to be degrading and look like they were crudely applied.

I think you can safely reduce the size of the textures significantly without any visual losses that are inappropriate to the purpose of the tats.

Beyond that, I would suggest you find out what compression (DTX5?) that Fallout 4 requires for it's textures and make sure you are saving your DDS files with that compression. That means it will be easier for you to port to Fallout 4 but also increases the likelihood that your textures will be usable on the soon to be released 64bit Skyrim.

I posted on the main SlaveTats thread about that issue. Hopefully there's a fix for it. If there isn't then I'm going to have to stick with .dds format.

I've thought about it for a while and think the main problem here is that 4k textures for these are massive overkill.

There are no fine lines or intricate details in these tats, instead they are crude and simplistic in their lines and I suspect you could easily get away with 1k or even 512 resolution and the tats would look right even on a 4k monitor because they are not meant to be perfect, they are meant to be degrading and look like they were crudely applied.

I think you can safely reduce the size of the textures significantly without any visual losses that are inappropriate to the purpose of the tats.

Beyond that, I would suggest you find out what compression (DTX5?) that Fallout 4 requires for it's textures and make sure you are saving your DDS files with that compression. That means it will be easier for you to port to Fallout 4 but also increases the likelihood that your textures will be usable on the soon to be released 64bit Skyrim.

I'll pare down the texture size and see how it affects the quality. If it isn't too bad, then I'll redo them with as small a texture as possible.

Awesome! (downloaded) - I want a way to add a tally mark somewhere for each time my character has sex lol... does that exist?

I can add that, I already have tallies scanned in. Don't expect anything too soon, though. I work full time so my free time is precious. But I will add it. Where exactly do you want the tally marks?

I'll check tonight and tell you if I get the same problem. But we'll probably need to ask the SlaveTats creator directly about the issue.

Do you have the latest version of SlaveTats installed? Because someone else was having a similar issue and updating SlaveTats fixed it for him.

updated slave tats still does the same thing all the head tats from your mod causes the glitched effect :( throat jaw cheeks forehead i dont know if its because i use unp body that causes the problems

after updating slavetats slavetats shows in gameplay but when i exit then load the game another day the textures are not visable but show in the list

Awesome! (downloaded) - I want a way to add a tally mark somewhere for each time my character has sex lol... does that exist?

I can add that, I already have tallies scanned in. Don't expect anything too soon, though. I work full time so my free time is precious. But I will add it. Where exactly do you want the tally marks?

Hmm... I can post a hentai pic?

6xtKp77.jpg

^ Ultimately like that, including the back too though... so... EVERYWHERE lol (I prefer tally marks with 4 lines then a slash = 5 though)

Uh I guess the first tally marks would be on the legs or lower back closer to the area of "interaction"... or chest, then just spreading out :/

Do I ask too much at this point? The original idea was that there would be one more mark for each time the character gets fucked... and my character fucks A LOT...

A format other than dxt5 might work. DDS files can go down to 4 or 8 bits per pixel. 4 bit dds files still support 16 different colours and an alpha channel. Might be more than adequate for tattoos.

this is a very good idea if it work...

i try make it with gimp but appear that my knowledge about image manipulation is not enough for that.. or gimp have problems when export dds files... i not have photoshop...

if any can make a test and put here some dds files in 4 and 8 bpp we can verify if they appear correct in game or have some problems like my idea of using compresed png files renamed to dds

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any plans for UNP?

Considering how long it takes to place each tattoo and how many tattoos I have, I wasn't planning on it in the near future. That's a long term goal to also have this available for UNP.

So... I reinstalled the mod and upgraded SlaveTats to 1.2.3, there was still something wrong with the face's tats. I'll recheck to see if I did something wrong.

Also, I forgot to thank you for creating an amazing mod! Thanks.

Any plans for UNP?

Considering how long it takes to place each tattoo and how many tattoos I have, I wasn't planning on it in the near future. That's a long term goal to also have this available for UNP.

So... I reinstalled the mod and upgraded SlaveTats to 1.2.3, there was still something wrong with the face's tats. I'll recheck to see if I did something wrong.

Also, I forgot to thank you for creating an amazing mod! Thanks.

To be truthful, I have no idea what's causing some people to have messed up face textures and others to not. I used the same procedure to do all of the tats, so there shouldn't be any difference. Since I can't replicate the problem on my end, I have no way to test out solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

I've culled down tats to less than 50 files that I think I'll finish putting on the legs, feet, hands, back and butt, then I have no real plans after that.

It is worth to hope for adding a tattoos for legs and arms?

Sure, I'll start working on it again. I didn't know people were waiting for it, I've had little positive feedback.

I've culled down tats to less than 50 files that I think I'll finish putting on the legs, feet, hands, back and butt, then I have no real plans after that.

It is worth to hope for adding a tattoos for legs and arms?

Sure, I'll start working on it again. I didn't know people were waiting for it, I've had little positive feedback.

will wait...
Tats pack combines well with mod RapeTattoos.
Remain to add settings in rTatsSettingsTemplate.json
  • 4 weeks later...

First, this mod is WONDERFUL. Thank you for SO much hard work.

Second, this mod is extremely hard to use with Rape Tats, the mod that applies tattoos when you get raped.

SO!

I edited the json file so that it works with Rape Tats.

The Problem: Rape Tats' MCM only lists the name of the tattoo, not the region. Many tattoos in different regions have duplicate names in Body Graffity.

So all I did was add the region to each tattoo's name in the Json, NO other changes were made.

So when you are configuring Rape Tats, this will make it so you can SEE what region each tattoo you are configuring belongs in.

I will remove this if you request it. I claim no ownership of it, and you can even throw it in the downloads if you want.

To install, just use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod manager, and it should work fine. Otherwise, just put everything in the "Data" folder in the MOD, in your SKYRIM "Data" folder. Install the original mod, and install this one OVER it. It will only replace the json file, the folder structure is exactly the same, but the only file is the json.

If you do not mind, I will be copy pasting this post into the Rape Tats thread.

Here you go, peoples: Body Graffiti Rape Tats json Fixed.7z

And yes, I adore your mod. <3 This is wonderful, and leg/arm tattoos would be fun.

Edit: I missed the last two categories, so I fixed that.

First, this mod is WONDERFUL. Thank you for SO much hard work.

Second, this mod is extremely hard to use with Rape Tats, the mod that applies tattoos when you get raped.

SO!

I edited the json file so that it works with Rape Tats.

The Problem: Rape Tats' MCM only lists the name of the tattoo, not the region. Many tattoos in different regions have duplicate names in Body Graffity.

So all I did was add the region to each tattoo's name in the Json, NO other changes were made.

So when you are configuring Rape Tats, this will make it so you can SEE what region each tattoo you are configuring belongs in.

I will remove this if you request it. I claim no ownership of it, and you can even throw it in the downloads if you want.

To install, just use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod manager, and it should work fine. Otherwise, just put everything in the "Data" folder in the MOD, in your SKYRIM "Data" folder. Install the original mod, and install this one OVER it. It will only replace the json file, the folder structure is exactly the same, but the only file is the json.

If you do not mind, I will be copy pasting this post into the Rape Tats thread.

Here you go, peoples: attachicon.gifBody Graffiti Rape Tats json Fixed.7z

And yes, I adore your mod. <3 This is wonderful, and leg/arm tattoos would be fun.

Edit: I missed the last two categories, so I fixed that.

I must apologize for this problem, I was unaware that it was an issue. I will emulate your edits in future releases.