Anime-inspired hair mod

MrCasual

Sup guys.  I made a hair mod a little while back, I figured I'd go ahead and show it off now.

This adds a lot of new hairs, and 37 modular equippable bangs in all the base colors.  All of the longer hairs and most bangs are physics enabled.

vjuxlc.jpg

The bangs that come with it are all modular and equippable (work with all hair colors as well)

Webms:

Notes:  
The longer hairs with physics will clip into your back while sneaking.  There isn't really a way to fix this unless physics are completely removed.
They do not work well with hats.  I tried fixing this but it was just too much hassle.  The bangs work as hats anyway basically.

ruycac.jpg

Also if you're interested in my custom Piper I have her on Nexus:

Special special thanks goes to Vioxsis for helping me with loads of problems with the meshes for this mod!  It would be very buggy without his assistance!  Also special thanks to 

j4miedodger for reuploading the mod :D

________________*DOWNLOAD LINKS*_______________________

Uh.. I'm still waiting for you to re-upload the hair mod of yours. Good looking mod, though.

tell me if this works or not 

attachicon.gif ANIMU HAIR.rar

modular equippable bangs

Looks like Someone's been playing Zestiria.

At first i was skeptical on how much of an anime-inspired is this mod due to your err... loverslab material character as the mod's presentation.

But then seeing that we could combine different hairs with different bangs like Zestiria, i HAD to try this.

Best.fucking.decision.i've.ever.made.

Here's a screenshot for you. Consider it a gift.

2675.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hubris Comics

There's literally a picture in the description showing where it all is

Its in a building a little northwest of Goodneighbor

oh okay i found it thank you for reply all this hair from hentai game right? from illusion.i like most of the hair i hope you also convert twin tail hair like asuka hair style form evagelion artificial academy 2 should have that style of hair 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived