On 2/22/2018 at 7:27 AM, aSteR said:

I have a bad feeling about this, but... I spread it "as is".

ТЫЦ1 and ТЫЦ2

I just hope that somebody still needs it (or it does not hurt someone's feelings.). And yes ... If something is wrong about the laid out links (about rules or something) - tell me.

Quite forgot to mention the author of the first pack - meguelsz2 

Hi, can you tell me, how to use this? Newcomer here , who just bought the game

On 2/24/2018 at 8:07 PM, ESeek said:

recently  I  found  in steam workshop a good mod made by SIMPLESIM7

And in my search way I see an art work(meshmods) at deviantart created by MGSRaiden ,  may be  it`s the prototype

https://mgsraiden.deviantart.com/art/Yuko-Morino-Bikini-meshmod-596109863

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eurypknda3qxvel/Tentacle+Witches+-+Yuko+Morino+Bikini.rar

the author used to made this

yuko_morino_bikini_meshmod_by_mgsraiden-d9uwpbb.thumb.png.649a6e626e4fa783eccbd9dd0e1e3502.png

530890_screenshots_20171109010937_1.jpg

530890_screenshots_20171109011536_1.jpg

530890_screenshots_20180216211447_1.jpg

How do i add this to the game ?

On 3/10/2018 at 4:01 PM, dreifast said:

How do i add this to the game ?

Well the mod isnt done so you have to either do it yourself or have someone else who is skilled do it. Im not that good at modding for this game but im going to try anyways. If I can do it I will post it here.

Does the game have any limitation on the number of files (mods) with the "pack" extension ? Or you can I install all at once everything that is in the package, links for which you kindly posted here?
Many thanks for the answer and for sharing the pack , of course.

(You can reply in Russian):smile:

12 minutes ago, styx101 said:

Does the game have any limitation on the number of files (mods) with the "pack" extension ? Or you can I install all at once everything that is in the package, links for which you kindly posted here?
Many thanks for the answer and for sharing the pack , of course.

(You can reply in Russian):smile:

The number of packs that can work at the same time are limited, if you install all it will crash, not to mention that there are packs that modify the same thing... so its pretty counter productive.

dreifast

Thank you very much for your answer.
And I will not put everything in this сase.Moreover, not all the modifications I like.
Yes,of course, I know about modifications that change the same thing, of course.

I modify most of my games for a long time.:smile:

And many thanks for sharing this avesome pack.

On 10/18/2016 at 6:53 AM, goretaint said:

puhhh, I'm done with this. A lot of incompatibles here. I had to use Robo-arms and the neck doesnt look very good but I guess its enough to release it in a mixed mod with the very good arms and head of the emission mod. Enjoy it ^_°

Of course huge thanks to Kalevra, MONO and Firesource for sharing their mods.

post-17691-0-38932200-1476791217_thumb.png

post-17691-0-96455300-1476791236_thumb.png

post-17691-0-82178200-1476791253_thumb.png

ToplessEmissionBiggerTnA.7z

I cant get it to work

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I've noticed that a lot of complaints about the community packs and such here and elsewhere is that they're difficult to wade through when someone is trying to find the stuff they're most interested in.  To me it seems that this has a lot to do with a lack of consolidation -- many different outfit files are just reskins of the same bodies, for example, but what people seem to want is to select by body type first then cover, etc. -- so I went ahead and combined all of the mods that people have seemed fine sharing here (before people started mass-posting stuff from Steam) into just a few outfits with everything being able to be mixed and matched as options in those few outfits.  Essentially, I've combined everyone else's mods into a giant character creator.  Be warned that although the archive size is only about 708 MB, the size on-disk of the uncompressed contents is about 5.00 GB (that's 2.95 GB assets and the rest is the text files that make this pack work).  This results in the game taking about 700 MB more memory in-game (i.e. not just at the title screen) and taking about six minutes longer to load at the title screen when installed on a magnetic disk hard drive.  This is a lot, but after you load the entire pack once and decide which mods you don't want to use, you can simply remove the .outfit files that you will not use on subsequent plays so the game loads about the same as normal.  I plan to make a follow-up post, aimed primarily at other modders, discussing this more.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!aSBHwAYK!yfasdKW3SnFxq6WmG_1REW-RKY2Q8K83AhyFb4aTdxU (690 MB)

How to use:

Simply extract all of the contents of the archive to the Outfits directory of your Haydee installation.  Once in game, go to the Outfit option from the menu and first select what type of body you'd like (SuitedCyborg, SuitedHuman, NudeHuman, Topless, or PaintedOn).  Next select the body shape you'd like for that body type, then the graphical cover you'd like to use for that body, etc. all the way down the list of options (note that for body types that have censor options that that option is listed first so people can immediately censor if they wish).

The outfits:

SuitedCyborg is the first main outfit class and it makes use of the Cyborg body type that default Haydee also uses.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SC01.png SC02.png SC03.png SC04.png SC05.png SC06.png SC07.png SC08.png SC09.png SC10.png

SuitedHuman is the second main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body type, specifically those models with no cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SH01.png SH02.png SH03.png SH04.png SH05.png SH06.png SH07.png SH08.png SH09.png SH10.png

NudeHuman is the third main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body, specifically those models with cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

NH01.png NH02.png NH03.png NH04.png NH05.png NH06.png NH07.png NH08.png NH09.png NH10.png

The fourth obvious main outfit class to include would be a nude cyborg class, using nude cyborg bodies.  Unfortunately no one has made those, but as a hacky way around having to make those that also allows the use of existing human body models is the "Topless" type outfits, which simply make the heads and arms from NudeHuman mods completely transparent.  So the fourth outfit class, although a minor one assembled from the assets of the other classes, is the Topless class.  The problem with this approach to a nude cyborg body is that it leaves places where the different model parts don't match up.  For example, even using the assets this was originally designed to use, there are gaps in the shoulders that allow seeing through the body.  A change I've made from the original Topless mods is to make the body covers two-sided to lessen how apparent this is, but some of the body combinations don't even have the neck line up.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

TL01.png TL02.png TL03.png TL04.png TL05.png TL06.png TL07.png TL08.png TL09.png TL10.png

The fifth class is the PaintedOn class, which includes all of the mods with clothed torsos that show cleavage and thus need to be applied to the NudeHuman body models instead and also includes many of the mods from the SuitedHuman class since some of those were intended to be applied to the nude human bodies as well (at least the small-breasts ones, anyway).  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

PO01.png PO02.png PO03.png PO04.png PO05.png PO06.png PO07.png PO08.png PO09.png PO10.png

The sixth and seventh classes are just "Specular Tests" which are not intended to be used as mods themselves but instead are intended to be used as tools for modders (I haven't even included equipment or clock appearances, nor a ragdoll file).  By default, switching their Shine values to SpecularTest and then changing the available specular values allows trying out different specular values more easily than manually changing the values and reloading the game to see the results.  I plan to discuss this further in a later post.

Stuff that's unique to this mod pack:

Obviously for people who have never bothered to edit .outfit and .mtl files themselves, almost all of the combinations of old assets in this pack are new.

In addition to just combining assets, I've also been able to create new body shape assets in some cases by simply combining .mesh and .skin files that hadn't been combined before (their authors always distribute them as a pair to not be mixed and matched, but in a few cases they can be, even between different authors).  Specifically, for Nude body types I was able to get four different breast separation options for each Bigger TNA body (you can now choose a Size 5 body for which the breasts do not clip eachother, for example) as well as two thigh sizes for each, for a total of eight body shapes for each Bigger TNA "Size", only two of which are "provided" elsewhere.  Similarly for Suited Human Bigger TNA bodies there are now four options with each Size, with two thigh sizes and two breast separations (the breast separations aren't the same for the two different thigh sizes, though).  There are also four new such body shapes for Nude bodies that are of smaller size, slightly modifying breast perkiness/sagginess or nipple appearance.

I've also gone through and checked every file that people have distributed along with their mods but left unused and have also made use of many of those unused assets.

Finally, I've edited a lot of existing assets to be usable in new ways.  Specifically I've edited a lot of the covers for human bodies so that they can be used as just the heads (on the SuitedCyborg and Topless outfits), I've similarly edited a lot of the NudeHuman covers to be usable as Topless covers (as well as fixing existing Topless covers), I've added a lot of simple shine options, I've also added the Lactating and Dripping shine options (both based on the "Leaking" shine option in the Nyashka mod), and I've added the Medium censor option for Cyborg bodies as well as the Passerby and Witness Protection censor options for Human bodies.

Credits:
(I've put quotation marks around the names I've given to other's assets when those other authors didn't provide unique names for their assets.  I've also tried to give my best guess as to who authored each given asset when I've failed to track down the original author.  I'd appreciate any links people can provide showing which authors made any of the following mods where I have incorrectly identified an author or was unable to identify one.)

Suited Cyborg Bodies:

Haydee - Haydee Interactive
Haydee Smooth - Darak
Megalov - Megalov
"Wide Hips" - unknown
Angee Wet - unknown
Angee Wet 2 - Alan47
BiggerTNA - kalevra
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Haydee Thin - tk1337
Ehot - Ehot

Suited Cyborg Covers ("textures"):

Halter mods - Svetoslav
Whiter White - cirilo231
Taffy mods - Firesource
Light Skin - unknown
Chocolate mods - Firesource & Werewolf2000ad
Dark Skin - Werewolf2000ad
Extra Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Experimental Wet - Firesource and Thepal
Angee Wet - Alan47
Taffy Wet - Mikisu, Firesource, and Thepal
Pale Wet - Hiya!
Play Free - omeko
Wet Wild - Mreff777
Red Thigh Highs - Zachno
Shiny Stockings Mods - unknown
Stockings mods - lorifel
GarterBelt, Robo Lingerie, & On Orbit Mods - Apposum083
Racing Stripes mods - Zachno
BDSM Mods - 15939
MrEff Latex - Mreff777
Latex - unknown
Twitch Haydee - Vanessa
Emission - Firesource and Neurodyn
Horizon - Neptlude
HorizE - corta
Android - Coops
Gray Suit - unknown
Dark Gray - unknown
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Robolegs - Werewolf2000ad
Powersuit - Adma Deadwolf
Button Tex mods - black256
Magic2 - unknown
Russian Literature - lorifel
Daft - unknown
Dangerous Cats - lorifel
Mega Milk - [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Mega Milk Shorts - iiTz Xeno and [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Hooters - Vanessa
OPPAI - johnshadows47
JP Swimsuit - Cryo001
Grape Mods - MONO
Stripes - unknown
DWahl V.1 - Yume
Vault-Tec - Dr McNugget 365
Watermelon mods - MONO
Golden Cow - Skyrim_Sergal
Pokemon - NEO_80
Mod1 & Mod2 - unknown
Bring It Back Safe - Dr McNugget 365, Winternacht
For Luck - Winternacht

Cyborg Shines:

Halter - Svetoslav
Greased - Werewolf2000ad
Latex - Mreff777
Dust - sadpanda01
Wet, Oily, Waxy, Dewy, Silicon, Porcelain, Plastic, Rubber, Eggshell, Chalk, Plaster - piddlesworth

Cyborg Surfaces:

"Inverted Nipple" - Alan47

Cyborg Censors:

Medium - piddlesworth

Human Head Shapes:

Human Head - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
"Haydee Human LQ" - Darak
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Small Nose" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Angular Face" - HyperBosom

Human Head Covers:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
Dark - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Darker - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, VR48
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), VR48
Lighter Enhanced - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Pale - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Dust - sadpanda01, piddlesworth
Nyashka - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Nude 2 - destroem, piddlesworth
Nude - HongChina, piddlesworth
Medic - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Nurse - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Duck - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth
Fishnets - HyperBosom, piddlesworth

Suited Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive
BiggerTNA - kalevra and PainBlack666
HyperButt - nostris
"Samus Small w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Large w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Suited Human Covers ("textures"):

Suit - Haydee Interactive
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083
Nurse Mods - Apposum083
Medic Mods - Apposum083
Black Suit - PainBlack666
White Suit - PainBlack666

Suited Human Surfaces:

"Soft" - PainBlack666
"Stark" - PainBlack666

Nude Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - HongChina
"NudeThin Perky Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeThin - unknown (Darkphoenixrazo?)
"Small Nose Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Small Tits & Ass w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeSlim ("Slim Body, Perky w/ Angular Face") - HyperBosom
"Medium Body, Saggy w/ Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 1 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Big Thick Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Nude Human Covers ("textures"):

Haydee Human - unknown
Haydee Human Enhanced mods - Cezul
Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Darker - Werewolf2000ad
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?)
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?)
Pale - Jimmeh
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh
Dust - sadpanda01
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog
Fishnets - HyperBosom
Stockings - HyperBosom

Nude Human Shines:

Nude - HongChina
Reality - PainBlack666
Losk - PainBlack666
"Leaking" - PainBlack666
Lactating - piddlesworth
Dripping - piddlesworth
Topless - MONO
Oiled - unknown

Nude Human Surfaces:

Haydee Human - unknown
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck 2 - DuckHuntDog
Nyashka - PainBlack666

Nude Human Censors:

"Large" - destroem
"Medium" - HongChina
"Small" - PainBlack666
Passerby - piddlesworth
Witness Protection - piddlesworth

"Topless" Covers:

Haydee Human - unknown, piddlesworth
Haydee Human Enhanced Mods - Cezul, piddlesworth
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), piddlesworth
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Topless mods - MONO, pidlesworth
Topless Tuya mods- テラトーマ , piddlesworth
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth

"Painted-On" Covers:

Underwear mods - PainBlack666
Corset mods - GRIDOX

Caps:

Nurse - Apposum083

Vest Shapes:

Haydee Smooth mods - darak
Haydee Smooth Thin mods - darak
Haydee Thin - tk1337

Mask Shapes:

Human Head - Werewolf2000ad

Mask Shines:

Button Tex - black256

Hair Mods:

Bayo - HongChina
Cut - HongChina
Cute - HongChina
High - HongChina
Long - HongChina
Peggy - HongChina
Triss - HongChina
Vince - HongChina
Black recolors - HyperBosom
Blue recolors - HyperBosom
Red recolors - HyperBosom
Orange recolors - HyperBosom
Purple recolors - HyperBosom
Motoko recolors - HyperBosom
Green recolors - HyperBosom
White recolors - HyperBosom

Clocks:

Clock Back - Drimakus

Other Contributions:

previous mod packs and collections - Majin Vongola, VR48, PainBlack666

Notes:

- Many people report that using more than about 16 mods simultaneously causes the game to bug out.  Despite integrating one or two hundred mods into this (depending how you count), it still manages to all load with no bugs.  The reason is because integrating everything together in this way causes the game to count it as only seven outfits.  In fact, remove the Specular Test outfit files, which aren't really adding in any mods, and it all fits in just five outfits.

- I have chosen to exclude the Samus outfits.  There are two reasons for this, the bigger one being that there have been so many options made for Samus outfits in ways that haven't been made for other outfits that they all can't be integrated into the outfit packs with the others without those outfit packs becoming Samus-dominated.  The second reason is that I have no idea which Samus outfits were made by authors we aren't supposed to share on these forums and which ones weren't.  As I'll explain in a follow-up post, using the scripts provided in this pack make it pretty easy to make your own mod packs so anyone could make their own proper Samus pack if they want to.  If people really want one and can't figure that out, though, then I guess I can make one separate from this.

- As far as I can tell, every link in this forum that has ever had Taffy Vanilla included in it somewhere has the wrong version of that mod (that wrong version merely being a copy of Taffy Strawberry), so I have excluded it from this pack.  Fortunately, as far as I can tell, Halter's version of the Haydee body -- which I've named "Halter Haydee" -- with the "Haydee" shine selected is identical to Taffy Vanilla, so those who want to use Taffy Vanilla can simply use that combination of options instead.

- The human heads used in the suited cyborg mods are parts of the human bodies and thus use the shine options that are applicable to human bodies.  A consequence of this, since the shine options people have made for human bodies are different from those made for cyborg bodies, is that you can't always perfectly match the shine on the human head with that on the cyborg body.  I've added enough shine options to both that it should always be possible to get close.

- The specular map ("default shine") for Gold Finder Pantsless weirdly has a rectangle from another specular map edited in over the face and then the details added on top of that, making it have a weird seam going all around the head with no easy way to fix it as far as I can tell... here's what it looks like as a PNG: Gold_Finder_Pantsless_S.png

- Gold Finder Classic, Gold Finder Sheer, and Gold Finder Pantsless all have the hair significantly lighter on the right side of the scalp than the rest, resulting in a stark seam on the scalp.  Gold Finder Skimpy fixes this by making all of the hair be the lighter color.  Because of this issue and the last, you'll probably want to not use the Buzzcut hairstyle on the Gold Finder mods other than the Skimpy version.  I don't bring this up to insult these outfits, but rather to suggest something that people who know how to make actual mods could fix, as these are some of the best mods I've seen and it's a shame to have these flaws.

- Although I've left the original version of Nude_Topless_v0.dds in this pack, I don't use it and instead opted to make my own because it is missing a row of pixels which cause it to leave a gap in the neck when also using a human head.  Similarly, since some of the nude body models include hands, I've made my own alternate versions of all the Topless covers with all unused portions made transparent.

- Some of the 3D models -- to which the graphical "covers" are applied -- have the graphics applied in a mirrored fashion.  For most appearances this is fine, but for those which have text or other orientation-specific graphics incorporated, it is very apparent that they are backward.  These models are the Megalov suited cyborg body and the "thin" vest shapes (excluding the "Haydee Thin" vest shape).

- The fingers and elbows on the Haydee Thin arms appear strange/dislocated while holding a gun.

- Some of the Human Body models have hands and gloves incorporated, some have only hands incorporated, and some have neither incorporated.  Further, some use the glove part of the body cover on one of the gloveless hands while using an unused part of the cover file on the other hand, usually giving the appearance of one hand being gloved and the other not.  I didn't know how to standardize all of this so I didn't really bother, instead simply giving the player an option to add gloved hands with a desired cover to any human body.

- I wasn't sure how to best give names to 3D models, especially short enough ones that fit into the game menus.  As such, for some of the bodies I used the word "Samus" in place of "Haydee Human LQ" in order to save space since those bodies were also used in so many Samus mods even though I don't think that was the origin for them (they seem like modifications of Haydee Human LQ).

- In addition to mods that require more than adding files to the Outfits folder to work, I've also excluded any mods that appear incomplete (Final Design, for example), that I could not get to work (Haydee 2.0, for example), that appear to contain no new assets relative to earlier mods (Thong and White Suit, for example), or that are advertised as including penises or zoophilia content.  For those who want to include penises, zoophilia, incomplete, and even broken mods, though, I will be making a follow-up post aimed at mod makers with instructions on how to do so with very little effort.

On 3/29/2018 at 1:12 PM, piddlesworth said:

Hey all, I've noticed that a lot of complaints about the community packs and such here and elsewhere is that they're difficult to wade through when someone is trying to find the stuff they're most interested in.  To me it seems that this has a lot to do with a lack of consolidation -- many different outfit files are just reskins of the same bodies, for example, but what people seem to want is to select by body type first then cover, etc. -- so I went ahead and combined all of the mods that people have seemed fine sharing here (before people started mass-posting stuff from Steam) into just a few outfits with everything being able to be mixed and matched as options in those few outfits.  Essentially, I've combined everyone else's mods into a giant character creator.  Be warned that although the archive size is only about 708 MB, the size on-disk of the uncompressed contents is about 5.00 GB (that's 2.95 GB assets and the rest is the text files that make this pack work).  This results in the game taking about 700 MB more memory in-game (i.e. not just at the title screen) and taking about six minutes longer to load at the title screen when installed on a magnetic disk hard drive.  This is a lot, but after you load the entire pack once and decide which mods you don't want to use, you can simply remove the .outfit files that you will not use on subsequent plays so the game loads about the same as normal.  I plan to make a follow-up post, aimed primarily at other modders, discussing this more.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!aSBHwAYK!yfasdKW3SnFxq6WmG_1REW-RKY2Q8K83AhyFb4aTdxU (690 MB)

How to use:

Simply extract all of the contents of the archive to the Outfits directory of your Haydee installation.  Once in game, go to the Outfit option from the menu and first select what type of body you'd like (SuitedCyborg, SuitedHuman, NudeHuman, Topless, or PaintedOn).  Next select the body shape you'd like for that body type, then the graphical cover you'd like to use for that body, etc. all the way down the list of options (note that for body types that have censor options that that option is listed first so people can immediately censor if they wish).

The outfits:

SuitedCyborg is the first main outfit class and it makes use of the Cyborg body type that default Haydee also uses.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SC01.png SC02.png SC03.png SC04.png SC05.png SC06.png SC07.png SC08.png SC09.png SC10.png

SuitedHuman is the second main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body type, specifically those models with no cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SH01.png SH02.png SH03.png SH04.png SH05.png SH06.png SH07.png SH08.png SH09.png SH10.png

NudeHuman is the third main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body, specifically those models with cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

NH01.png NH02.png NH03.png NH04.png NH05.png NH06.png NH07.png NH08.png NH09.png NH10.png

The fourth obvious main outfit class to include would be a nude cyborg class, using nude cyborg bodies.  Unfortunately no one has made those, but as a hacky way around having to make those that also allows the use of existing human body models is the "Topless" type outfits, which simply make the heads and arms from NudeHuman mods completely transparent.  So the fourth outfit class, although a minor one assembled from the assets of the other classes, is the Topless class.  The problem with this approach to a nude cyborg body is that it leaves places where the different model parts don't match up.  For example, even using the assets this was originally designed to use, there are gaps in the shoulders that allow seeing through the body.  A change I've made from the original Topless mods is to make the body covers two-sided to lessen how apparent this is, but some of the body combinations don't even have the neck line up.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

TL01.png TL02.png TL03.png TL04.png TL05.png TL06.png TL07.png TL08.png TL09.png TL10.png

The fifth class is the PaintedOn class, which includes all of the mods with clothed torsos that show cleavage and thus need to be applied to the NudeHuman body models instead and also includes many of the mods from the SuitedHuman class since some of those were intended to be applied to the nude human bodies as well (at least the small-breasts ones, anyway).  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

PO01.png PO02.png PO03.png PO04.png PO05.png PO06.png PO07.png PO08.png PO09.png PO10.png

The sixth and seventh classes are just "Specular Tests" which are not intended to be used as mods themselves but instead are intended to be used as tools for modders (I haven't even included equipment or clock appearances, nor a ragdoll file).  By default, switching their Shine values to SpecularTest and then changing the available specular values allows trying out different specular values more easily than manually changing the values and reloading the game to see the results.  I plan to discuss this further in a later post.

Stuff that's unique to this mod pack:

Obviously for people who have never bothered to edit .outfit and .mtl files themselves, almost all of the combinations of old assets in this pack are new.

In addition to just combining assets, I've also been able to create new body shape assets in some cases by simply combining .mesh and .skin files that hadn't been combined before (their authors always distribute them as a pair to not be mixed and matched, but in a few cases they can be, even between different authors).  Specifically, for Nude body types I was able to get four different breast separation options for each Bigger TNA body (you can now choose a Size 5 body for which the breasts do not clip eachother, for example) as well as two thigh sizes for each, for a total of eight body shapes for each Bigger TNA "Size", only two of which are "provided" elsewhere.  Similarly for Suited Human Bigger TNA bodies there are now four options with each Size, with two thigh sizes and two breast separations (the breast separations aren't the same for the two different thigh sizes, though).  There are also four new such body shapes for Nude bodies that are of smaller size, slightly modifying breast perkiness/sagginess or nipple appearance.

I've also gone through and checked every file that people have distributed along with their mods but left unused and have also made use of many of those unused assets.

Finally, I've edited a lot of existing assets to be usable in new ways.  Specifically I've edited a lot of the covers for human bodies so that they can be used as just the heads (on the SuitedCyborg and Topless outfits), I've similarly edited a lot of the NudeHuman covers to be usable as Topless covers (as well as fixing existing Topless covers), I've added a lot of simple shine options, I've also added the Lactating and Dripping shine options (both based on the "Leaking" shine option in the Nyashka mod), and I've added the Medium censor option for Cyborg bodies as well as the Passerby and Witness Protection censor options for Human bodies.

Credits:
(I've put quotation marks around the names I've given to other's assets when those other authors didn't provide unique names for their assets.  I've also tried to give my best guess as to who authored each given asset when I've failed to track down the original author.  I'd appreciate any links people can provide showing which authors made any of the following mods where I have incorrectly identified an author or was unable to identify one.)

Suited Cyborg Bodies:

Haydee Smooth - Darak
Megalov - Megalov
"Wide Hips" - unknown
Angee Wet - unknown
Angee Wet 2 - Alan47
BiggerTNA - kalevra
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Haydee Thin - tk1337
Ehot - Ehot

Suited Cyborg Covers ("textures"):

Halter mods - Svetoslav
Whiter White - cirilo231
Taffy mods - Firesource
Light Skin - unknown
Chocolate mods - Firesource & Werewolf2000ad
Dark Skin - Werewolf2000ad
Extra Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Experimental Wet - Firesource and Thepal
Angee Wet - Alan47
Taffy Wet - Mikisu, Firesource, and Thepal
Pale Wet - Hiya!
Play Free - omeko
Wet Wild - Mreff777
Red Thigh Highs - Zachno
Shiny Stockings Mods - unknown
Stockings mods - lorifel
GarterBelt, Robo Lingerie, & On Orbit Mods - Apposum083
Racing Stripes mods - Zachno
BDSM Mods - 15939
MrEff Latex - Mreff777
Latex - unknown
Twitch Haydee - Vanessa
Emission - Firesource and Neurodyn
Horizon - Neptlude
HorizE - corta
Android - Coops
Gray Suit - unknown
Dark Gray - unknown
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Robolegs - Werewolf2000ad
Powersuit - Adma Deadwolf
Button Tex mods - black256
Magic2 - unknown
Russian Literature - lorifel
Daft - unknown
Dangerous Cats - lorifel
Mega Milk - [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Mega Milk Shorts - iiTz Xeno and [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Hooters - Vanessa
OPPAI - johnshadows47
JP Swimsuit - Cryo001
Grape Mods - MONO
Stripes - unknown
DWahl V.1 - Yume
Vault-Tec - Dr McNugget 365
Watermelon mods - MONO
Golden Cow - Skyrim_Sergal
Pokemon - NEO_80
Mod1 & Mod2 - unknown
Bring It Back Safe - Dr McNugget 365, Winternacht
For Luck - Winternacht

Cyborg Shines:

Halter - Svetoslav
Greased - Werewolf2000ad
Latex - Mreff777
Dust - sadpanda01
Wet, Oily, Waxy, Dewy, Silicon, Porcelain, Plastic, Rubber, Eggshell, Chalk, Plaster - piddlesworth

Cyborg Surfaces:

"Inverted Nipple" - Alan47

Cyborg Censors:

Medium - piddlesworth

Human Head Shapes:

Human Head - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
"Haydee Human LQ" - Darak
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Small Nose" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Angular Face" - HyperBosom

Human Head Covers:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, VR48
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), VR48
Lighter Enhanced - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Nyashka - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Medic - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Nurse - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Duck - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth
Fishnets - HyperBosom, piddlesworth

Suited Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive
HyperButt - nostris
"Samus Small w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Large w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Suited Human Covers ("textures"):

Suit - Haydee Interactive
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083
Nurse Mods - Apposum083
Medic Mods - Apposum083
Black Suit - PainBlack666
White Suit - PainBlack666

Suited Human Surfaces:

"Soft" - PainBlack666
"Stark" - PainBlack666

Nude Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - HongChina
"NudeThin Perky Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeThin - unknown (Darkphoenixrazo?)
"Small Nose Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Small Tits & Ass w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeSlim ("Slim Body, Perky w/ Angular Face") - HyperBosom
"Medium Body, Saggy w/ Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 1 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Big Thick Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Nude Human Covers ("textures"):

Haydee Human - unknown
Haydee Human Enhanced mods - Cezul
Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Darker - Werewolf2000ad
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?)
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?)
Pale - Jimmeh
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh
Dust - sadpanda01
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog
Fishnets - HyperBosom
Stockings - HyperBosom

Nude Human Shines:

Nude - HongChina
Reality - PainBlack666
Losk - PainBlack666
"Leaking" - PainBlack666
Lactating - piddlesworth
Dripping - piddlesworth
Topless - MONO
Oiled - unknown

Nude Human Surfaces:

Haydee Human - unknown
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck 2 - DuckHuntDog
Nyashka - PainBlack666

Nude Human Censors:

"Large" - destroem
"Medium" - HongChina
"Small" - PainBlack666
Passerby - piddlesworth
Witness Protection - piddlesworth

"Topless" Covers:

Haydee Human - unknown, piddlesworth
Haydee Human Enhanced Mods - Cezul, piddlesworth
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), piddlesworth
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Topless mods - MONO, pidlesworth
Topless Tuya mods- テラトーマ , piddlesworth
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth

"Painted-On" Covers:

Underwear mods - PainBlack666
Corset mods - GRIDOX

Caps:

Nurse - Apposum083

Vest Shapes:

Haydee Smooth mods - darak
Haydee Smooth Thin mods - darak
Haydee Thin - tk1337

Mask Shapes:

Human Head - Werewolf2000ad

Mask Shines:

Button Tex - black256

Hair Mods:

Bayo - HongChina
Cut - HongChina
Cute - HongChina
High - HongChina
Long - HongChina
Peggy - HongChina
Triss - HongChina
Vince - HongChina
Black recolors - HyperBosom
Blue recolors - HyperBosom
Red recolors - HyperBosom
Orange recolors - HyperBosom
Purple recolors - HyperBosom
Motoko recolors - HyperBosom
Green recolors - HyperBosom
White recolors - HyperBosom

Clocks:

Clock Back - Drimakus

Other Contributions:

previous mod packs and collections - Majin Vongola, VR48, PainBlack666

Notes:

- Many people report that using more than about 16 mods simultaneously causes the game to bug out.  Despite integrating one or two hundred mods into this (depending how you count), it still manages to all load with no bugs.  The reason is because integrating everything together in this way causes the game to count it as only seven outfits.  In fact, remove the Specular Test outfit files, which aren't really adding in any mods, and it all fits in just five outfits.

- I have chosen to exclude the Samus outfits.  There are two reasons for this, the bigger one being that there have been so many options made for Samus outfits in ways that haven't been made for other outfits that they all can't be integrated into the outfit packs with the others without those outfit packs becoming Samus-dominated.  The second reason is that I have no idea which Samus outfits were made by authors we aren't supposed to share on these forums and which ones weren't.  As I'll explain in a follow-up post, using the scripts provided in this pack make it pretty easy to make your own mod packs so anyone could make their own proper Samus pack if they want to.  If people really want one and can't figure that out, though, then I guess I can make one separate from this.

- As far as I can tell, every link in this forum that has ever had Taffy Vanilla included in it somewhere has the wrong version of that mod (that wrong version merely being a copy of Taffy Strawberry), so I have excluded it from this pack.  Fortunately, as far as I can tell, Halter's version of the Haydee body -- which I've named "Halter Haydee" -- with the "Haydee" shine selected is identical to Taffy Vanilla, so those who want to use Taffy Vanilla can simply use that combination of options instead.

- The human heads used in the suited cyborg mods are parts of the human bodies and thus use the shine options that are applicable to human bodies.  A consequence of this, since the shine options people have made for human bodies are different from those made for cyborg bodies, is that you can't always perfectly match the shine on the human head with that on the cyborg body.  I've added enough shine options to both that it should always be possible to get close.

- The specular map ("default shine") for Gold Finder Pantsless weirdly has a rectangle from another specular map edited in over the face and then the details added on top of that, making it have a weird seam going all around the head with no easy way to fix it as far as I can tell... here's what it looks like as a PNG: Gold_Finder_Pantsless_S.png

- Gold Finder Classic, Gold Finder Sheer, and Gold Finder Pantsless all have the hair significantly lighter on the right side of the scalp than the rest, resulting in a stark seam on the scalp.  Gold Finder Skimpy fixes this by making all of the hair be the lighter color.  Because of this issue and the last, you'll probably want to not use the Buzzcut hairstyle on the Gold Finder mods other than the Skimpy version.  I don't bring this up to insult these outfits, but rather to suggest something that people who know how to make actual mods could fix, as these are some of the best mods I've seen and it's a shame to have these flaws.

- Although I've left the original version of Nude_Topless_v0.dds in this pack, I don't use it and instead opted to make my own because it is missing a row of pixels which cause it to leave a gap in the neck when also using a human head.  Similarly, since some of the nude body models include hands, I've made my own alternate versions of all the Topless covers with all unused portions made transparent.

- Some of the 3D models -- to which the graphical "covers" are applied -- have the graphics applied in a mirrored fashion.  For most appearances this is fine, but for those which have text or other orientation-specific graphics incorporated, it is very apparent that they are backward.  These models are the Megalov suited cyborg body and the "thin" vest shapes (excluding the "Haydee Thin" vest shape).

- The fingers and elbows on the Haydee Thin arms appear strange/dislocated while holding a gun.

- Some of the Human Body models have hands and gloves incorporated, some have only hands incorporated, and some have neither incorporated.  Further, some use the glove part of the body cover on one of the gloveless hands while using an unused part of the cover file on the other hand, usually giving the appearance of one hand being gloved and the other not.  I didn't know how to standardize all of this so I didn't really bother, instead simply giving the player an option to add gloved hands with a desired cover to any human body.

- I wasn't sure how to best give names to 3D models, especially short enough ones that fit into the game menus.  As such, for some of the bodies I used the word "Samus" in place of "Haydee Human LQ" in order to save space since those bodies were also used in so many Samus mods even though I don't think that was the origin for them (they seem like modifications of Haydee Human LQ).

- In addition to mods that require more than adding files to the Outfits folder to work, I've also excluded any mods that appear incomplete (Final Design, for example), that I could not get to work (Haydee 2.0, for example), that appear to contain no new assets relative to earlier mods (Thong and White Suit, for example), or that are advertised as including penises or zoophilia content.  For those who want to include penises, zoophilia, incomplete, and even broken mods, though, I will be making a follow-up post aimed at mod makers with instructions on how to do so with very little effort.

if i drag any multitude or combination of these files into the outfits directory the game crashes when i try to change my outfit in game, please tell me what i am doing wrong, a quick response would be favourable. TY very much :smile:

29 minutes ago, whowhatzz said:

if i drag any multitude or combination of these files into the outfits directory the game crashes when i try to change my outfit in game, please tell me what i am doing wrong, a quick response would be favourable. TY very much :smile:

I have not tested dragging the files into the directory, much less while the game is running.  Every file except for like a dozen of them is used by the mod (the rest are either to be used by others to make their own outfit packs of this sort, i.e. the files in the "scripts" directory, or they're files from others' mods that I have edited but not used that I chose to include so the edits I have made are apparent and others can choose which versions they prefer), so I do not recommend using less than the entire mod the first time. 

Again, to get it to work, simply extract the entire contents of the archive directly into the Outfits directory of your Haydee install.  In order to do this you should make sure you have at least 5 GB of space free on the hard drive of your Haydee installation.  I have designed my outfit pack to save as much space as possible when installed over other mods by leaving all files used in the original locations except for those whose creators either replaced others' files or placed files in the Haydee directory.

If your computer really does have trouble loading everything at once while loading the game, what you can do after you have installed everything is to simply move the outfit files for all outfit classes except for one to a different directory (such as the scripts directory).  For example, if you want to try out the NudeHuman class while using minimal resources, simply move all *.outfit files that do not start with "Class_NudeHuman" in the Outfits directory into the Outfits/scripts directory and then load the game normally.

One problem you may be having is if you already have more than six other outfits already installed.  People have reported Haydee bugging out when having 15 or more outfits installed, so if you are encountering that issue then you will need to remove the outfit files for the other mods first.

1 hour ago, piddlesworth said:

I have not tested dragging the files into the directory, much less while the game is running.  Every file except for like a dozen of them is used by the mod (the rest are either to be used by others to make their own outfit packs of this sort, i.e. the files in the "scripts" directory, or they're files from others' mods that I have edited but not used that I chose to include so the edits I have made are apparent and others can choose which versions they prefer), so I do not recommend using less than the entire mod the first time. 

Again, to get it to work, simply extract the entire contents of the archive directly into the Outfits directory of your Haydee install.  In order to do this you should make sure you have at least 5 GB of space free on the hard drive of your Haydee installation.  I have designed my outfit pack to save as much space as possible when installed over other mods by leaving all files used in the original locations except for those whose creators either replaced others' files or placed files in the Haydee directory.

If your computer really does have trouble loading everything at once while loading the game, what you can do after you have installed everything is to simply move the outfit files for all outfit classes except for one to a different directory (such as the scripts directory).  For example, if you want to try out the NudeHuman class while using minimal resources, simply move all *.outfit files that do not start with "Class_NudeHuman" in the Outfits directory into the Outfits/scripts directory and then load the game normally.

One problem you may be having is if you already have more than six other outfits already installed.  People have reported Haydee bugging out when having 15 or more outfits installed, so if you are encountering that issue then you will need to remove the outfit files for the other mods first.

Sorry, I misinterpreted the instructions, i should clarify i wasn't running the game while moving the files, but I wasn't extracting them as you said, thanks for the help!!

P.S. If I don'tadd an edit after this in the next little while everything went swimmingly.

This is a post following up on my releasing the compilation of others' mods, aimed at modders this time... that post is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?page=46&tab=comments#comment-2194177

First, I'd like to make a request of modders to stop designing their mods to overwrite the work of others, and also to stop making exact copies of other's files in different locations in their mods.  Most of the time I spent on making my compilation of others' mods was actually spent on checking which files out of everything actually look different from others' or not and organizing those files.  Many mods (maybe even most?) even include copies of the original Haydee assets or overwrite the original Haydee assets, which seems ridiculous to me.  Copy-pasting and editing your own .mtl and .outfit files so that they properly point to your own and/or others' assets takes like a minute but miraculously makes your mods work with others' and also takes less disk space, memory, bandwidth, etc.

Make Your Own

Regarding how to easily make character-creator-like compilations of the sort I have, that's all bound up in the "scripts" directory and the .*List files I've included.  For example, if you make your own mod that is just a new diffuse map for the NudeHuman body type and you want to see what it looks like when combined with everyone else's normal maps, specular maps, body shapes, etc. you can simply add your diffuse map to the compilation I've made.  To do that, first look at the Class_NudeHuman.BodyModList file, which lists the groups of body mods for the NudeHuman class.  In there the first listing is the "Haydee Human" mod in the "HaydeeHuman" directory.  Opening up "Haydee Human.DList" in the HaydeeHuman directory, then, shows the diffuse maps already in that mod group, where "Haydee Human.EList" shows the emission maps, "Haydee Human.NList" shows the normal maps, and "Haydee Human.SList" shows the specular maps (with their specular values).  Adding your diffuse map to the mod lists, then, is as easy as adding its location and name in the same format already in use (skip one line, address on the second line, and name on the third line with no extra whitespace anywhere).  Compiling the mod pack with your new diffuse map, then, is as easy as moving the .vbs files from the scripts directory to the Outfits directory and running "!ClassBodyMaker.vbs".  If you also run !ClassHandMaker.vbs in the same way, it will also add the hands/gloves from your diffuse map to the mod pack (this works because the "Haydee Human" mod group in the "HaydeeHuman" directory is also listed in the "Class_NudeHuman.HandModList" file).  Let each script run until a message pops up saying that it's finished (might take a minute).  After the scripts have finished running, simply start Haydee and your mod will be incorporated into the Class_NudeHuman outfit, listed last in each option.  If you would like it listed at a different position, then you will need to edit it into that position in the "Class_NudeHuman!.outfit" file.

This is the general way all of the compilation outfits work.  All information listing mod groups, models, and non-default options for a given compilation outfit is in the files that have that compilation outfit's name as a prefix and something ending with "List" as the suffix.  Each mod group, in turn, has a .DList, .EList, .NList, and .SList file with the specified prefix in the specified directory.  Each entry in a .DList must have a name in addition to the file location.  The other three's entries only need names if they have more than one option.  The .SList entries additionally need specular values listed immediately after each specular map address.  For any option for which using no file at all is desired, "N/A" should be used as the address.

In order to set which mod class you wish to compile, simply set the contents of the "current.class" file to the class name.  For each of the mod classes I've included, the following scripts should be run in these orders:

Class_NudeHuman:
!ClassVisorMaker.vbs
!ClassVestMaker.vbs
!ClassMaskMaker.vbs
!ClassHandMaker.vbs
!ClassBodyMaker.vbs

Class_PaintedOn:
!ClassVisorMaker.vbs
!ClassVestMaker.vbs
!ClassMaskMaker.vbs
!ClassHandMaker.vbs
!ClassBodyMaker.vbs

Class_SuitedCyborg:
!ClassVisorMaker.vbs
!ClassVestMaker.vbs
!ClassMaskMaker.vbs
!ClassHelmetMaker.vbs
!ClassHelmetHeadMaker.vbs
!ClassHeadMaker.vbs
!ClassArmsMaker.vbs
!ClassBodyMaker.vbs

Class_SuitedHuman:
!ClassVisorMaker.vbs
!ClassVestMaker.vbs
!ClassMaskMaker.vbs
!ClassHandMaker.vbs
!ClassBodyMaker.vbs

Class_Topless:
!ClassVisorMaker.vbs
!ClassVestMaker.vbs
!ClassMaskMaker.vbs
!ClassHelmetMaker.vbs
!ClassHelmetHeadMaker.vbs
!ClassHeadMaker.vbs
!ClassArmsMaker.vbs
!ToplessBodyMaker.vbs

(The reason for the order mostly has to do with some helmets needing to use the MASK option in their .mtl file while some arms need the OPAQUE option used; the TWOSIDED option also changes in some cases from one asset type to another; so the order isn't generally that important beyond arms being made after helmets and bodies being mae last I think.)

Note that in addition to the .mtl and .outfit files made by those scripts, the mod compilations also make use of the *Caps.outfit, *Clocks.outfit, and *Hair.outfit files as well as their .mtl files.  These scripts do not delete any .mtl or .outfit files, instead only overwriting those that it needs to, so whenever changing mod names or removing mods, those .mtl and .outfit files must be removed manually.

Also, regarding the scripts themselves: This mod compilation is the first time I've ever even looked at object-oriented programming language.  I still really don't understand what I'm doing and there's doubtless better ways to do what needs to be done, but these scripts get the job done in a few minutes total, so that's good enough.

Finally, it should go without saying that you can make completely different mod compilations using these scripts, as well as modify them to make different sorts of mod compilations, as I have done in the case of the "specular_test" mods (a proper Samus outfit compilation would require a separate option to set emission maps independent of diffuse maps, for example).

(One final detail is that the .DList, .EList, .NList, and SList should not include the "Outfit" directory in the listed relative address paths except in the cases of mask, vest, and visor mods, where one level up must be listed because some of the assets are stored in virtual directories outside of the Outfits directory.)

The Fundamental Problem

The fundamental problem with modding Haydee at present -- especially combining mods in this way -- is that Haydee is programmed to require all asset combinations be listed as combinations and read into the game memory before even getting into the game.  Even generally grouping together diffuse maps and emission maps as I have (this grouping is why I've had to exclude the Samus mods), you still have to have a separate .mtl file for each combination of diffuse maps, normal maps, specular maps, and censor maps, which means their number roughly grows as N^4 (for example, if you double the number of all types of assets, the number of .mtl files needed to combine them all increases by a factor of 16).  Then, because the .outfit files need to have a separate entry for every combination of model and .mtl, the total number of elements that the game needs to read in and process grows approximately as N^5.

Just to put some numbers on where this forces us to stand now: of the 146,754 files in this pack, 144,432 of them are .mtl files, which is 98.4%.  The text files for this mod thus occupy nearly 1.5 GB of raw data, and because of how Windows's file system stores small files, this results in over 2 GB of disk space being occupied.

But, as I've demonstrated with how I've organized the information that actually is used in compiling this mod pack, almost none of that would be necessary if the game could just put together the combinations of diffuse maps (with MASK/OPAQUE setting), emission maps, normal maps, specular maps (with specular values), censor maps, and models when asked for them, instead of having to read in all combinations of all of them before starting.  If someone could mod Haydee to also read in something like an .outfit2 file that would not store combinations of assets and instead just store lists of each of the six types of assets, then we wouldn't need the .mtl lists at all or the excessive reading of outfit files on startup.  The game could either be made to compute them like my scripts currently do, or alternatively it could even be made to compute only the necessary stuff as asked which would save both the time and the memory.

It seems, though, that doing this would require that someone modify the game's code (maybe I'm wrong, I have no idea).  So, unfortunately I have no idea how to go about this myself.  But, if someone were able to do this, I think it would be worthwhile, as everyone's mods could then be used together much more easily without putting so much strain on the game itself running.

On 4/1/2018 at 1:20 AM, piddlesworth said:

I did this seemingly properly, extracted all to outfits file, had no other mods at all . game still crashes on attempting to choose outfit. any help pls? thanks

52 minutes ago, kungfuguy said:

I did this seemingly properly, extracted all to outfits file, had no other mods at all . game still crashes on attempting to choose outfit. any help pls? thanks

This has me concerned now because two of you are reporting problems but no one has reported success.  Just to check myself I again deleted all mods from my install, redownloaded the archive, and extracted it the the Outfits directory... and everything works perfectly.  I really don't know the cause of the troubles you guys are having.  In my experience there should be nothing that you can put in either a .outfit file or a .mtl file that can make the game crash.  I've experimented with putting a lot of nonsense into them and all that ever happens is that Haydee treats the nonsense as if it isn't there aside from taking slightly longer to load to the title screen.  In fact, being able to put in a file that doesn't exist is the whole basis upon which the specular_test outfits work: Haydee treats a missing/nonsense specular map as if it is completely white, which then allows you to apply specular values along the whole spectrum of possibilities to any model in the game without reloading the game, and further copying flies to that missing file's address allows testing of different files without editing anything.

One thing I did while checking this time is that I noticed that while moving around through a lot of the map in-game and then messing around with the outfit options I was able to get the used memory to go up to 1.42 GB, which is higher than I previously noticed.  Also, for a few seconds during initial loading, the memory used went all the way up to 1.86 GB. 

Finally, one last thing that the game has to do when first loading any outfit file is save the currents settings as the sort of "default" it will use next time that outfit is selected, even if the game is shut down while using a different outfit and reloaded.  My guess is that this step, while the memory is already under high load, might be causing these crashes for some people.  Depending on exactly how the game calculates and stores these "default settings" data, it could cause a spike in memory usage and maybe even a crash (just to be clear, this data is saved somewhere in the game's files, not the mod's files... even completely uninstalling a mod alone doesn't get rid of it, you have to uninstall the mod and completely start Haydee in order for it to get deleted, after which reinstalling the mod will come with no custom defaults set). 

Because of that last possibility, as stupid as it might sound, I would ask that you try loading the game again without changing anything.  If this is indeed the problem, it might be the case that for you the first time the game tries to actually load the outfits it will crash, but then the second time it loads them it will be alright.  If you try to load it a second time and it still crashes, then I have no idea how to fix it, as my guess is that the mod is somehow requiring more resources than your computer can give.

1 hour ago, piddlesworth said:

This has me concerned now because two of you are reporting problems but no one has reported success.  Just to check myself I again deleted all mods from my install, redownloaded the archive, and extracted it the the Outfits directory... and everything works perfectly.  I really don't know the cause of the troubles you guys are having.  In my experience there should be nothing that you can put in either a .outfit file or a .mtl file that can make the game crash.  I've experimented with putting a lot of nonsense into them and all that ever happens is that Haydee treats the nonsense as if it isn't there aside from taking slightly longer to load to the title screen.  In fact, being able to put in a file that doesn't exist is the whole basis upon which the specular_test outfits work: Haydee treats a missing/nonsense specular map as if it is completely white, which then allows you to apply specular values along the whole spectrum of possibilities to any model in the game without reloading the game, and further copying flies to that missing file's address allows testing of different files without editing anything.

One thing I did while checking this time is that I noticed that while moving around through a lot of the map in-game and then messing around with the outfit options I was able to get the used memory to go up to 1.42 GB, which is higher than I previously noticed.  Also, for a few seconds during initial loading, the memory used went all the way up to 1.86 GB. 

Finally, one last thing that the game has to do when first loading any outfit file is save the currents settings as the sort of "default" it will use next time that outfit is selected, even if the game is shut down while using a different outfit and reloaded.  My guess is that this step, while the memory is already under high load, might be causing these crashes for some people.  Depending on exactly how the game calculates and stores these "default settings" data, it could cause a spike in memory usage and maybe even a crash (just to be clear, this data is saved somewhere in the game's files, not the mod's files... even completely uninstalling a mod alone doesn't get rid of it, you have to uninstall the mod and completely start Haydee in order for it to get deleted, after which reinstalling the mod will come with no custom defaults set). 

Because of that last possibility, as stupid as it might sound, I would ask that you try loading the game again without changing anything.  If this is indeed the problem, it might be the case that for you the first time the game tries to actually load the outfits it will crash, but then the second time it loads them it will be alright.  If you try to load it a second time and it still crashes, then I have no idea how to fix it, as my guess is that the mod is somehow requiring more resources than your computer can give.

Thanks for the input, and I'll try some more. will post a solution if i find one. I run a fairly good rig that can run most of everything and had extra memory to boot, so im not guessing its a hardware restriction. Still could be plain old user error.

EDIT: already had some success; I've placed ALL files form mod in a separate folder and am putting back in piece by piece. All the outfit files are fine, and the "painted on" class is working properly without crashing. I'll be trying the other classes, although I believe that human nude has been crashing for me. Will edit as I know more...

2nd Edit: I can get the "Suited Human" and "Painted On" classes to work individually and with each other; but I cannot get "Nude Human", "Suited Cyborg", or "Topless" to work at all, even individually ... Still trying to identify possible user error, and differences that might cause these anomalies.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:21 AM, kungfuguy said:

Thanks for the input, and I'll try some more. will post a solution if i find one. I run a fairly good rig that can run most of everything and had extra memory to boot, so im not guessing its a hardware restriction. Still could be plain old user error.

EDIT: already had some success; I've placed ALL files form mod in a separate folder and am putting back in piece by piece. All the outfit files are fine, and the "painted on" class is working properly without crashing. I'll be trying the other classes, although I believe that human nude has been crashing for me. Will edit as I know more...

2nd Edit: I can get the "Suited Human" and "Painted On" classes to work individually and with each other; but I cannot get "Nude Human", "Suited Cyborg", or "Topless" to work at all, even individually ... Still trying to identify possible user error, and differences that might cause these anomalies.

One more thing just occurred to me that I didn't explicitly said before: My mod compilation needs the original assets in the Haydee outfit directory to work.  If you've deleted or even modified any of the assets in that directory, I have no idea what the consequences would be (although I only suspect that a missing ragdoll file could possibly result in real problems).  I have no idea why this would cause problems for only some of the outfit classes and not others, though, as they all use assets from there.

If you have deleted/modified the Haydee assets, let me know and I can put together a separate .zip of those.

This is a post following up on my releasing the compilation of others' mods, explaining the specular values in .mtl files this time, since as far as I can tell no one has explained them anywhere else... that post here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?page=46&tab=comments#comment-2194177

First, let's look at the case where no specular map is loaded.  There are three specular values, all ranging from 0 to 1 in value (numbers below 0 are trreated as 0; numbers above 1 are treated as 1).  The third one is the easiest to explain, even if the least-sensical as a "specular" value.  At 0 it has no effect and the larger its value is the darker the diffuse map it is applied to appears.  At a value of 1, though, it hits a maximum darkening rather than appearing completely black.  Because this is pretty straightforward, I'll show just four values for it:

spec3=         0.00:                                     0.33:                                     0.66:                                     1.00:
000.png 033.png 066.png 100.png

The first specular value controls how dispersed in angle reflections appear.  This is important to not be 0 since actual light sources in Haydee are all points, and so a reflection with zero angular dispersion will be rendered as smaller than a pixel, i.e. not visible at all (this is what the "plaster" shine option looks like).  On the other hand, setting it to 1 also isn't great because it then spreads the reflection over such a wide angle that it doesn't really look like it's coming from any one direction, like it isn't a reflection at all (this is what the "chalk" shine option looks like).  It's also worth noting, for bright-enough reflections, that the most direct angle of the reflection can appear brighter than what the game can display (e.g. brighter than pure white for white light sources) in which case the reflection gets clipped to the brightest shade of the light's color.  Because of this, reflections can actually appear brighter by having more dispersion, up to a certain value (I think this value is 0.42 for reflections from the brightest light source I could find in the game, so if you want the brightest reflections you should never use a value more than 0.42 for the first specular value... this is the value I've used for the "waxy" shine option).

The second specular value controls what portion of the light is reflected.  If it's set to 0 there's no reflection at all whereas if it's set to 1 the reflection is maximal.  I'll show a bunch of values for both the first and second specular value varying:

spec2\spec1:       0.2:                                        0.3:                                        0.4:                                        0.5:                                        0.6:
1.0: 0210.png 0310.png 0410.png 0510.png 0610.png
0.8: 0208.png 0308.png 0408.png 0508.png 0608.png
0.6: 0206.png 0306.png 0406.png 0506.png 0606.png
0.4: 0204.png 0304.png 0404.png 0504.png 0604.png
0.2: 0202.png 0302.png 0402.png 0502.png 0602.png

Hopefully that makes clear what the specular values do on their own.  Now, when you add in a specular map, what the game does is, for each pixel: it multiplies the red value of the specular map by the first specular value and uses that as the first specular value for that pixel; it multiplies the green value of the specular map by the second specular value and uses that as the second specular value for that pixel; and it multiplies the blue value of the specular map by the third specular value and uses that as the third specular value for that pixel. 

Note that the color values here all go from 0 to 1 regardless of the image format's numbering of the color values.  Thought of a in a simplified way, the specular values simply scale the specular maps.  Also, because the specular maps themselves can attain the entire range of values, it's never actually necessary to use specular values other than "1.0, 1.0, 1.0" when making specular maps carefully enough.  Using smaller values can in theory offer more control if you know you aren't going to use larger values anywhere on a given model, but it is unlikely that these minute differences will actually be noticed in-game.  On the other hand, using specular values larger than 1 only wastes a lot of the scpectrum of values you have to use.  Despite this fact, no one, not even the developers, use specular values of "1.0 1.0 1.0" for their specular maps. ¯\_( )_/¯

One final comment: you only really need to use a specular map when you want different parts of the same model to reflect differently, so a couple of the specular maps in use are actually unnecessary.  Changing the specular values in the .mtl file with a text editor is easier, faster, and uses fewer resources than finding the right color for the effect you want and then making a specular map that's all that color.

(All of the images in this post were created using the Specular_Test1 outfit.  The Specular_Test2 outfit fixes the second specular value at 1.0 and the third specular value at 0.0 while allowing finer control of the first specular value than Specular_Test1 and over a smaller range.)

Hello 

I know that probably I should "make" it myself but I am really bad in these kind of things, and I do not know if it is even possible,  so I ask here.
Anyone knows of a bondage-oriented mod? I have something in mind but as I said I do not know if it is even possible...

I mean something like gag and armbinder...  

I'm curious to know if it's at all possible to combine the entire lower half of the Halter Haydee mod with the bodyshape/skin mods usable in Class_Topless? I love being able to choose the different breasts sizes with the cleavage distance and hip size.

Or if it's possible to combine the Halter Haydee mod with the Bot Haydee + Nude + Tiddy mod here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd989xp253ctevu/Bot Haydee%2BNude%26TIDDY.pack?dl=0

so that you could have the top it adds (which is a corset or pasties over the nipples) with the lower half of the Halter mod.

It is a massive issue it seems, trying to sort the outfits and only have certain ones. I only want the Topless and SuitedCyborg classes, yet using them in game doesn't work as it crashes.

If it was refined, or possible to take away files without causing game crash this compilation mod would easily be the best Haydee mod out there.