WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

2 hours ago, joecoe said:

In the current version I don't see any way to level the naturism skill. Even though I use naturism interaction, the skill doesn't show up in the skill list. Is it a bug?

I'm also experiencing this. In the WW option with the mirror, my Sim appears in her bikini when she's Admiring Body. There's no skill progress bar appearing to get to a higher level so she does that interaction naked, instead, the way it used to be.

2 hours ago, joecoe said:

In the current version I don't see any way to level the naturism skill. Even though I use naturism interaction, the skill doesn't show up in the skill list. Is it a bug?

You need to give your Sims the "Nudity Enthusiast" Wicked Attribute, so that they can start leveling up their Naturism skill.

Or, you can go into Wicked Settings -> Nudity Settings -> Turn on the "All Sims Nudity Enthusiasts" setting.

4 hours ago, Husk said:

You need to give your Sims the "Nudity Enthusiast" Wicked Attribute, so that they can start leveling up their Naturism skill.

Or, you can go into Wicked Settings -> Nudity Settings -> Turn on the "All Sims Nudity Enthusiasts" setting.

I have this turned on as well, and the Naturism skill progresses. But for some reason, as I mentioned, under the WW "Admire Your Body" doesn't show the progress bar the way it used to.

The other thing that doesn't seem to be working is Pregnancy. I have Pregnancy Disabled in Wicked Whims Settings. Yet, I keep seeing pregnant Sims in the game.

Edited by Sandatharius
14 hours ago, Neurzai said:

I'm having issues with WW claming in game that i have two different versions of the game which i dont. It still says it when I remove all the mods and redownload WW.

Maybe clearing The Sims 4 Cache would help?

20 hours ago, Neurzai said:

I'm having issues with WW claming in game that i have two different versions of the game which i dont. It still says it when I remove all the mods and redownload WW.

Always delete the localthumbcache.package file in the sims 4 folder after updating mods or adding mods or cc and also when you delete anything from your mods folder.

also if your documents folder is linked to one drive unlink it as it puts stuff back you delete and also changes stuff without you knowing.

The nudity enthusiast trait works kind of weird.  Without this trait Sims do not gain or level the Naturism skill. But with this trait, they'll often come out of the showers naked in a crowded gym, even if their naturism is at level 1, before getting dressed due to the pressure when other sims are around.

I would expect a level 1 sim with naturism to act like other sims without the naturism skill most of the time, and become more daring as the value of the skill increases.

Of course, the difference is that sims with a higher level of naturism are more resistant to the pressure and more willing to undress, regardless of the other sims around them.

But think a sim with naturism level 1 should dress after showering in a public place,  just like sims without naturism.

Edited by joecoe
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v169a [2022-04-11]

...there was an update posted 1 hour ago, but SAME version number in Title "WickedWhims v169a [2022-04-11]" (1011356)

When I download it and check download folder, (1) is added to the file name, usually indicates "same" version file.

Does anyone know if this is in fact an updated version and author just missed updating the version number etc?

I only checking since it does indicate the MOD was updated around an hour ago, but is the SAME version as the last one I had saved from a previous (earlier download)

~thanks

51 minutes ago, Brirena said:

...there was an update posted 1 hour ago, but SAME version number in Title "WickedWhims v169a [2022-04-11]" (1011356)

When I download it and check download folder, (1) is added to the file name, usually indicates "same" version file.

Does anyone know if this is in fact an updated version and author just missed updating the version number etc?

I only checking since it does indicate the MOD was updated around an hour ago, but is the SAME version as the last one I had saved from a previous (earlier download)

~thanks

From the OP: "Supports game version 1.83.24, 1.84.197, 1.85.203, 1.86.166, 1.87.40".

So TD simply updated the post not the mod.

Addendum: the game was updated today and 1.87.40 is the new current version.

Edited by carnation77

The 'have sex' interaction missing and error log popped up, it said:

Game Version: 1.86.166.1030, WickedWhims Version: v169a,
04/27/22 18:59:39 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169a\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 78, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\integral\routing\interactions.py", line 107, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\integral\routing\interactions.py", line 321, in _attempt_to_init_sex_after_routing
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\integral\sex_handlers\pre_sex\pre_sex_instance.py", line 295, in start_sex_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 55, in apply_sim_sex_variables
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 73, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\buffs.py", line 72, in add_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 467, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 277, in add_buff_from_op
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 326, in add_buff
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\turbolib2\gizmos\event_buffs.py", line 25, in on_add
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\integral\persistence.py", line 111, in on_addition
  File ".\WickedWhims_v169a\wickedwhims\sex\features\sex_mood_context\body_attraction.py", line 52, in apply_sex_mood_body_attraction_buffs
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

Any ideas?

9 minutes ago, orinakal said:

The 'have sex' interaction missing

That's been changed to 'Make a Move' now and is found in the Romance Menu as long as the Sim is available and friendly relationship.

Might be some other conditions required depending on your WW Settings but will usually work if you can see that Menu.

14 minutes ago, orinakal said:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_sim_id'

Not sure but that Sim might be bugged or have another CC buff/trait conflicting with WW Sex/Attraction moods/buffs.

6 hours ago, gullili said:

Hello :(

I only want, that the Boobs of my Sim jiggle while walking, jogging and so one...

I downloaded WW, Tonicmoles BS-Boobs but nothing works :(

Can someone please help me?

I know Simdulgence has also been working on this and on penis movement too, but he/she has been recently inactive because of health problems, so I don't know what stage the project is at right now.

You could also take a look at this Real time body physics. It could be what you are looking for, but, from what I understand, be aware it is not a mod you simply dump into the Mods folders.

2 hours ago, Cweltr said:

my teen sim cant have sex with adult and i dont have this settings to accept that
can someome help?

Are you using the patreon version? If so, you need an additional file to unlock the interaction between adults and teenagers (see attached file below).

And just to be sure in game, under WW settings:

-relationship settings --> relationship utilities --> adult-teen relationship switch

-sex settings --> sex interaction settings --> teen sex switch

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock.package

Edited by carnation77

Wicked Whims Menu keeps freezing my game when the menu options is not popping up.  Only action i can do is alt + f4. What should i do with that? I took photo from my phone because  i cant do this with screenshot program

20220501_0638378.jpg

21 hours ago, lucas829 said:

Wicked Whims Menu keeps freezing my game when the menu options is not popping up.  Only action i can do is alt + f4. What should i do with that? I took photo from my phone because  i cant do this with screenshot program

Are you sure it's not caused by outdated UI Cheats, or TOOL?

I know the game sometimes also freezes like that by itself, even when no mods are installed.

5 hours ago, trumpdog said:

I noticed there is an update for TS4 which I haven't applied yet. I was wondering if its safe to update the game or will it break WW?

WW and BD have been passed as working with the new update.

Can i somehow remove exhibitionism skill? With the cheat console or somehow?! My sim got it maxed and now always doing any kind of sports naked :D
Not that I don't like it... But it's happening at unwanted times often. I'd like to fix it somehow.

I have a question about pregnancy.  My Sims recently engaged in a foursome: 2 males, 2 females.  One of the females got pregnant.  She had sex with both males, so how does WW decide who gets the goal?  Is it random?