WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

11 minutes ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Hi,

I want to disable the leave that sims are wearing at their intimate zones under the shower, in the bathtube etc. It looks strange and I don't like the strip on the bottom. Is that possible? I didn't find anything in the WW settings.

Not sure what this is could you attach a screenshot using the paperclip below when responding.

1 hour ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Sorry - I mean "leaf" ? I will start my game soon - it takes a while until it starts because of the CCs and mods. She for example wears something like that (well, no leaf but who takes a shower like that???) and I can't turn it off ?

Ugliest panties I have ever seen.

Use this command ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit.

I love this mod. My only complaint: Too much stuff. All I wanted was nudity and animations... and even though I can disable everything, I still see menu options for some things. I wish there was just a nudity+animations version of this - no menstrual cycle, no new traits, no new conversation options, etc.

Regardless, it's a wonderful mod, and overall I'm very thankful it exists.

19 hours ago, jjkeanes said:

Hey Guys I have a unique problem, it took some troubleshooting but I think I narrowed it down somewhat. I can't have sex anywhere in the new DLC. NPC's initiate on the lots all the time. And my Active Household CAN do solo animations. But if I try to select a two person sex animation, I get: "CODE #1, Couldn't find appropriate sims to perform vaginal, anal, etc. sex at picked sex location." I reinstalled WW to check if I'm the latest update, did the WW.fix command, nothing has worked. It seems to be an issue ONLY in the Mount Komorebi World, which is super frustrating. If I travel anywhere else, Wicked Whims works perfectly as intended. The DLC did just come out and eventually things get patched, but it seems like I might be the only one with this problem, so I guess I came here to see if anyone had a similar issue, and to report the bug as well. I don't have any Special Wicked Whims Mods installed, only animations.

it maybe ui cheats if you're using it. I have had a lot of problems like that from ui cheats being out dated. If you are using it then get the newest update and don't forget to dump your cache.

9 hours ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Sorry - I mean "leaf" ? I will start my game soon - it takes a while until it starts because of the CCs and mods. She for example wears something like that (well, no leaf but who takes a shower like that???) and I can't turn it off ?

28.11.20_21-26-54.png

28.11.20_21-27-20.png

CC underwear flagged for nude....if you have S4Studio load it up in my CC and unflag it....

Anyone else having issues where the WW body selector is suddenly equipping the wrong penis? Like I selected a noir hard and soft and it's giving me a canine one instead. Tried deleting the canine mods and it gave me a smaller dick from an obviously different creator so that means it's still not working properly. It was working fine up until today and I hadn't changed any settings regarding body selector, nudity, or dressing.

17 hours ago, bunnybunnybun said:

I hope it updates soon.  The current version of Sims4 is incompatible, and crashes the game randomly to where I need to reboot the computer to get out.

Are you on game version 1.68.154.XXXX? If so, the crashes are EA related (they happen even on a new save without mods) and you need to  update your game.

If you are on the latest game version, then as @DarkAudit said, WW is fully compatible and there 's something else on your side not working.

27 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

and i still cant get rid of the shoes an gloves during animations and clothed

If you have Snowy Escape EP they might be the climbing gear gloves and shoes.

Look in your sims inventory to un-equip them.

If not then I have no idea.

thank you for a fast get bk. 

yeah i have snowy escape any ideas on how to rid of the shoes n gloves.  

oh oh i figured it out. i went in an checked, lol i opened the inventory, an clicked remove equipment an presto she took it off.

wow huggles an kisses thank you so much, i sure didnt wanta get rid of what i thought was causing it. 

thanks again.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:47 AM, carnation77 said:

Are you on game version 1.68.154.XXXX? If so, the crashes are EA related (they happen even on a new save without mods) and you need to  update your game.

If you are on the latest game version, then as @DarkAudit said, WW is fully compatible and there 's something else on your side not working.

Found out the problem.  seems I had some old outdated mods it was having issues with.  Still had KinkyWhims installed.  deleted it, replaced it with the replacement mod, all good now

I'm having trouble with the penises on my sims. It worked originally after updating to the latest version but then randomly started only showing the hard penis, and then after a while it randomly changed the penises on my sims and will not change them to any others. I've tried with two different penis mods that are both supposed to be compatible with WW, and one of them I was using before the newest update and always worked. I removed the newer penis mod and kept the old one that had always previously worked, but the issue persists.

11 hours ago, Halb43 said:

I'm having trouble with the penises on my sims. It worked originally after updating to the latest version but then randomly started only showing the hard penis, and then after a while it randomly changed the penises on my sims and will not change them to any others. I've tried with two different penis mods that are both supposed to be compatible with WW, and one of them I was using before the newest update and always worked. I removed the newer penis mod and kept the old one that had always previously worked, but the issue persists.

I am having the same issue on the opposite spectrum, everything is flaccid. Something tells me that there is an issue with the body selector that it is getting 'stuck' on one option and the normal triggers to switch it aren't working.

18 hours ago, Halb43 said:

7 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

I am having the same issue on the opposite spectrum, everything is flaccid. Something tells me that there is an issue with the body selector that it is getting 'stuck' on one option and the normal triggers to switch it aren't working.

Have you both tried loading the game with only WW to see if the bug persists? Try doing that and before loading the game delete the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder and the localthumbcache package.

9 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Have you both tried loading the game with only WW to see if the bug persists? Try doing that and before loading the game delete the wickedwhimsmod folder inside the saves folder and the localthumbcache package.

I could not find a localthumbcache package, but I did everything else and the problem still persists.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:28 PM, procian said:

Do you have always accept sex turned on? full green bars? try one green bar or turn it off....makes getting sex harder.

I've been searching through this topic and it seems like a lot of people are having trouble with always accept.  Most want it on can't get it to work.  Some want it off and can't get that, either.  I've encountered the latter problem.  "Always accept" just doesn't seem sporting, but I can click on a random stranger and they always accept.  Has there ever been a resolution to this?

Hey,

I'm having a problem with the latest version of the mod (the only version I tried, got the game recently)

No matter what I do, I CANNOT use pads or tampons. I can get the box through Buy mode, but clicking on the box does nothing, drag and dropping on my sim never actually gives them any pads or tampons. Ordering through the computer is completely broken, takes my simoleons but never delivers any.

Anyone got any idea why?

9 hours ago, merkle said:

I've been searching through this topic and it seems like a lot of people are having trouble with always accept.  Most want it on can't get it to work.  Some want it off and can't get that, either.  I've encountered the latter problem.  "Always accept" just doesn't seem sporting, but I can click on a random stranger and they always accept.  Has there ever been a resolution to this?

One other thing is if your sim or others have the 'Alluring' trait they will almost never get refused.

If you want acceptance based more on relationships you need to raise some number/s.

WW Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: 

NPC Household Relationship Modifier:(changes min-max required relationship for auto-sex)

/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON, (OFF for Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

The game itself also has auto-flirting enable which will trigger more autonomous NPC sex.

And there is another WW setting in Autonomy Specifics to lower the romance trigger frequency.

Or instead you can use MCCC to disable the games auto-flirting, auto proposals, auto-marriage, etc.