WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

Idk if it's because of WW or not, but i updated the game and WW and other mods, and now suddenly i do not have the ability to use any Climax animations unless it automatically goes Next to it, it's grayed out and says something about the Sim not ready for this action. Is it WW or just something else thats messing with my game?

24 minutes ago, Nanaki26 said:

Idk if it's because of WW or not, but i updated the game and WW and other mods, and now suddenly i do not have the ability to use any Climax animations unless it automatically goes Next to it, it's grayed out and says something about the Sim not ready for this action. Is it WW or just something else thats messing with my game?

From what I've seen, that's a WW thing. I've only seen it disabled until a bit of time has passed (while in sex), then it becomes enabled.

59 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

From what I've seen, that's a WW thing. I've only seen it disabled until a bit of time has passed (while in sex), then it becomes enabled.

Ah i see, it's weird cuz prior to it (last update i did before was the mermaid one), i was able to select the climax window at any point i wanted, and now pretty much no matter how much time it passes it doesn't seem to ever let me select it. Oh well, luckily i don't choose it that much.

This mod work greats and I love it, using Wicked Whims, Wicked Pets, Kinky Whims, Wicked Perversions with MC Command Center made me feel lost in a lot of settings..

Can anyone help me in the settings when I play as Female sim and I want to make other Female NPC sims get pregnant, allow incest, allow affair, and settings that increase the chance of pregnancy between my female sim and female npc sims..

I also get a bug with "Ask to Join" option, the NPC sims that being asked doesn't join and just stand in a position forever, cannot interactives, lack of wickywhims options and reset sims does not fix, only reload the game made they move again.

54 minutes ago, Z@rkn3ss said:

This mod work greats and I love it, using Wicked Whims, Wicked Pets, Kinky Whims, Wicked Perversions with MC Command Center made me feel lost in a lot of settings..

Can anyone help me in the settings when I play as Female sim and I want to make other Female NPC sims get pregnant, allow incest, allow affair, and settings that increase the chance of pregnancy between my female sim and female npc sims..

I also get a bug with "Ask to Join" option, the NPC sims that being asked doesn't join and just stand in a position forever, cannot interactives, lack of wickywhims options and reset sims does not fix, only reload the game made they move again.

If you use my Custom Gender Settings mod, it will let you enable female sims to impregnate other sims (female or no).

10 hours ago, Nanaki26 said:

Ah i see, it's weird cuz prior to it (last update i did before was the mermaid one), i was able to select the climax window at any point i wanted, and now pretty much no matter how much time it passes it doesn't seem to ever let me select it. Oh well, luckily i don't choose it that much.

Are you using at least one male sim in your animation? So far as I've been able to determine the Climax option isn't available for manual selection if the sex involves only female (or female gender recognition) sims. A climax stage will still occur automatically if it's part of the animation progression, but can't be selected by the user.

I could be wrong about this, as I haven't looked into it very deeply, but that's what I've noticed in my games.

12 hours ago, lunaraesimmy said:

Hi could you add an option to have a option to have a vasectomy for the men or tuber ligation for the females? 

Thank you.

Love the mod.

Isn't there an 'infertile' trait in the satisfaction point rewards that would have the same effect?

Or you can get to CAS with the particular sim and in the advanced gender options tick off the 'can get others pregnant' and 'can become pregnant' - both of them off pretty much mean being sterile.

In other words, the game already has tools for this purpose, even if not under that specific name.

13 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Is it just me, or are Attractiveness preferences going haywire? Without adjusting anything, I'm seeing sims yoyoing from Extremely Attractive to Basic Looking and back again over the course of a play session. Others will stay pretty much where they are.

Yeah, it seems super-sensitive to a simple wardrobe change. My sims will get the hots for a random, so obviously I'll edit them. Just some basic touches on their clothing and some skin-details and the like, no changing body-shape, hair-colour and so. Aaaaaand they are totally over them, probably because the shirt went from "Boho" to "Country" or something esoteric like that. I feel attraction should be more heavily weighted towards bodyshape, and less whatever they happen to be wearing at the moment. My sims landlord goes from Basic to Attractive when he turns up in his work-uniform. Which I guess is kind of okey, and ripe for storytelling, but when it's a matter of just switching pants to another colour that shouldn't happen.

4 hours ago, Kashked said:

Yeah, it seems super-sensitive to a simple wardrobe change. My sims will get the hots for a random, so obviously I'll edit them. Just some basic touches on their clothing and some skin-details and the like, no changing body-shape, hair-colour and so. Aaaaaand they are totally over them, probably because the shirt went from "Boho" to "Country" or something esoteric like that. I feel attraction should be more heavily weighted towards bodyshape, and less whatever they happen to be wearing at the moment. My sims landlord goes from Basic to Attractive when he turns up in his work-uniform. Which I guess is kind of okey, and ripe for storytelling, but when it's a matter of just switching pants to another colour that shouldn't happen.

In my opinion fashion sense is a big factor in attractiveness. Take baggy pants or cowboy boots for example (and yes, yoga pants). This comes more into play the less you know the person, since it's all ya got to go off of.

41 minutes ago, xiztizen kang said:

apologies if this had been answered, but I have a problem ever since the University update where after sex sims no longer autonomously take a bath/shower for having cum on them. Neither does it appear in their moodlets; is it an option in the settings or a mod i need to update?

If the sim is not Neat or Unflirty, they no longer get the uncomfortable moodlet. This is Working As Intended.

OTOH, there are unintended consequences. If a sim also has Forever Fresh, they can go days with the cum still on them. O.O

My sims ever having sex without any romantic relation with the others. But after some WW update, it's look like sims will having sex only with high romantic relationship with them. Is there anyways to allow sims to have sex without romantic relationship by not enable an always accept option like it use to?

@TURBODRIVER

so, attractiveness is reset again for all sims and I decided to try clean up save game with instruction wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save
but I don't get it, how savegame will be cleaned if I not save it?
anyway 'ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers' made exception

Game Version: 1.56.52.1020, WickedWhims Version: v147h
12/11/19 20:31:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\v147h\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\turbolib2\services\commands_service.py\commands_service.py", line 78, in exception_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 44, in _wickedwhims_command_reset_save_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v147h\wickedwhims\main\saves\save_operator.py\save_operator.py", line 33, in get_save_handler
KeyError: 'sex_handlers'

then I tried deep save data cleaning
removed WW and animations
loaded game
saved
loaded again (without WW) just to check that everything is removed
open game memory with HexEditor and search for 'do_not_remove_wickedwhims'
and it still there:
do_not_remove_wickedwhims
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_version
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_general
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_world
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_sim
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_animations
do_not_remove_wickedwhims_disabled_locations
etc...
open savegave file.. and it there too...
so it's impossible to clean up savegame file from WW at all?
afaik you store data in hidden household, right? so maybe you just make possible to delete that household?
like make it visible in hidden households, so MCCC can unhide it

Climax button?

How about a climax hotkey to go right to the end without needing to go through menus?

Oh & can you maybe disable the bed assignment info bubble when pointing at beds?

while recording sex scenes it SO annoying!

I know the recordings don't show it but while i'm filming it is so frustrating!

PLEASE & thanx if u can!

Bed info bubble.jpg