Whicked Whims - Adding Peeping Tom Trait

Hello, as the title says I'm trying to add the peeping tom trait to other sims (for more variety, lol), but I somehow can't get it working. 

According to this https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/183894071511/voyeurism-window-peeping I should just need to add "WickedWhims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden". Well I first activated cheats, and then I tried to do it with traits.equip_trait but that doesn't work. I searched the web and didn't find much. Just posts about removing the trait. I'm probably the only one trying to add more sims with that trait.

Anyway, does someone know how to add that trait to other sims ? 

If you do, please send help to my address 1234 HELP ME in NOPETOWN.

Thank you :)

15 hours ago, numberKowalski said:

You do this in CAS right?  Can't seem to get this done.

testingcheats on

cas.fulleditmode

the go into CAS and enter what you've got there

Am I missing something?

Na thats wrong.

Okay, so first du make your sim in CAS that you want to be the peeping tom. Then just normally move the sim into a lot of your choice and  press play so it is your active sim.

Now when you are on the lot of that sims, you just type in testingcheats enable or testingcheats on. Now you enter that line that I wrote. That active sim should be your peeping tom now.

To see if you done it right, press shift and left mouse click on your sim. Go under wicked whims, Debug, and press General Info. Now you should get a very long text with details of that sim. Scroll a little down to the Traits section. There should be line that says: TURBODRIVER:Whicked_Whims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden. If that is there, it worked. 

You can also assign more sims in the same household to be a peeping tom. You just have to click on their picture first, so it is your active sim. 

Hope I could help you. Just holler if it didn't work. 

• 2 weeks later...

No problem, happy to help :)

Well the problem is, that they spawn where the elevator is and there are no windows to your Apartment from there. So that makes it really hard/impossible for the peeping sim to spy on your sim. So that doesn't work as far as I know. Maybe in the future there will be a update for that, so it can be possible. Tried it out myself and they don't even appear. Maybe you could try to build a window from your Apartment indoors. Then it could work.  

On 7/4/2019 at 1:20 AM, Dovakeks said:

Na thats wrong.

Okay, so first du make your sim in CAS that you want to be the peeping tom. Then just normally move the sim into a lot of your choice and  press play so it is your active sim.

Now when you are on the lot of that sims, you just type in testingcheats enable or testingcheats on. Now you enter that line that I wrote. That active sim should be your peeping tom now.

To see if you done it right, press shift and left mouse click on your sim. Go under wicked whims, Debug, and press General Info. Now you should get a very long text with details of that sim. Scroll a little down to the Traits section. There should be line that says: TURBODRIVER:Whicked_Whims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden. If that is there, it worked. 

You can also assign more sims in the same household to be a peeping tom. You just have to click on their picture first, so it is your active sim. 

Hope I could help you. Just holler if it didn't work. 

Damn dude... You are a freackin genius. My peeping Tom died and Peeping Tina was only showing up. Now i have my own 'peeper'.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Dovakeks said:

You're welcome. :)

Just one more question. Is it possible to kill Tina peeping? I dont want her to show up. For reasons lol

And also it seems that my custom peeping sim is not working. Chances of npc peeping are set to 1.0 (100%)

30 minutes ago, TomGay said:

Just one more question. Is it possible to kill Tina peeping? I dont want her to show up. For reasons lol

And also it seems that my custom peeping sim is not working. Chances of npc peeping are set to 1.0 (100%)

Yeah, you could kill her with console commands. Or do you use MCCC ? That would be easier. Install MCCC and when Tina is on your lot, press shift + left mouse click on her. Press add to family. Now you can control her. Now normally left click on her. Go under the MC Command Center section/Sim Commands/Maintain Sim/Kill Sim. You can pick a elimination to your liking and let her ass get reaped. After that, release her soul to the netherlands with a other sim. You need to do this, or she even will go peeping as a ghost. Relentless to the end, lol. Destroy the Tombstone. Now she shouldn't bother you anymore.

To your other problem. How long have you waited in game ? Sometimes it takes a day to refresh. After that, the peeping sim should start coming. I also noticed, on that one small lot in 

Newcrest, that is in the corner, peeping sims don't appear there so often somehow. I also noticed that sometimes, the peeping sim gets something to eat if there is a stall/vendor nearby and then goes to your house. Stay on the lookout for that too.

Also check what I wrote before, if the line TURBODRIVER:Whicked_Whims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden is there under the trait section by that sim.

What also could be a problem if your peeping sim is related to that sim, then they won't show up either. Unless they both have the incest trait. 

19 hours ago, Dovakeks said:

Yeah, you could kill her with console commands. Or do you use MCCC ? That would be easier. Install MCCC and when Tina is on your lot, press shift + left mouse click on her. Press add to family. Now you can control her. Now normally left click on her. Go under the MC Command Center section/Sim Commands/Maintain Sim/Kill Sim. You can pick a elimination to your liking and let her ass get reaped. After that, release her soul to the netherlands with a other sim. You need to do this, or she even will go peeping as a ghost. Relentless to the end, lol. Destroy the Tombstone. Now she shouldn't bother you anymore.

To your other problem. How long have you waited in game ? Sometimes it takes a day to refresh. After that, the peeping sim should start coming. I also noticed, on that one small lot in 

Newcrest, that is in the corner, peeping sims don't appear there so often somehow. I also noticed that sometimes, the peeping sim gets something to eat if there is a stall/vendor nearby and then goes to your house. Stay on the lookout for that too.

Also check what I wrote before, if the line TURBODRIVER:Whicked_Whims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden is there under the trait section by that sim.

What also could be a problem if your peeping sim is related to that sim, then they won't show up either. Unless they both have the incest trait. 

Thanks.

I fixed my peeping sim problem. I just changed his age from Adult to young adult, now he's showing up. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, buckbolt93 said:

how do you get peeping sims to spawn?

Well first you need sims that have the peeping tom trait. Then you have to go under wicked whims options, under Nudity Options, then Special Options. There you should find options about peeping toms. You can also change the intervall at which peeping toms spawn at your lot.

Secondly you if there are only females on the lot, then only male peepers will come and vice versa. With you have male and female sims on your lot, then its random.

You would also maybe have to wait a ingame day for them to spawn sometimes.

8 minutes ago, buckbolt93 said:

Ah got ya, I thought maybe there was command line to get them to spawn as well.

Oh ok, na not really. You just have to wait for them to come. But if you put probability on like 1.0 or 0.9. They are VERY often at your lot. 

42 minutes ago, denk21 said:

I was able to add the trait to an adult sim, but when I tried adding it to a teen, it didn't work, and wasn't there under debug >ww> general . I really want to add the trait to all the teen girls I see. 

That normally works. Did you switch it on, that teen sims can participate in nudity things too ? I just tried it out and it works in my game.

21 hours ago, Dovakeks said:

That normally works. Did you switch it on, that teen sims can participate in nudity things too ? I just tried it out and it works in my game.

Teens can be naked and have sex/relationships with adults in my game. They can participate in nudity,it's checked. Weird that it's supposed to work, and its not for some reason. 

• 1 month later...

Can't you generally invite ANY of them or just SOME of them ? Also, is the button not there or doesn't it play the animation ? Normally if the button isn't even there, then something is conflicting with the mod, or the mod is outdated. Also, peeping toms can be buggy sometimes. Your sim has to be in the same room as the where the peeping tom is looking inside from, sometimes the peeping tom bugs out and you can't use him/her anymore.

Please describe your situation more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2019 at 18:20, Dovakeks said:

Na eso está mal.

Bien, entonces primero haz tu sim en CAS que quieras ser el mirón. Luego, normalmente mueva el sim a muchas de su elección y presione reproducir para que sea su sim activo.

Ahora, cuando estás en el lote de esos sims, simplemente escribes testingcheats enable o testingcheats on. Ahora ingresas esa línea que escribí. Ese sim activo debería ser tu mirón ahora.

Para ver si lo hizo bien, presione Mayús y haga clic con el botón izquierdo del mouse en su sim. Ve bajo caprichos malvados, Depuración, y presiona Información general. Ahora debería obtener un texto muy largo con detalles de ese sim. Desplácese un poco hacia abajo hasta la sección Rasgos. Debería haber una línea que diga: TURBODRIVER: Whicked_Whims_Trait_Peeping_NPC_Sim_Hidden. Si eso está allí, funcionó. 

También puede asignar más sims en el mismo hogar para ser un mirón. Solo tienes que hacer clic en su imagen primero, por lo que es tu sim activa. 

Espero poder ayudarte. Solo grita si no funciona. 

hola no me funciona me lo detallas? mas por favor.

hello it doesn't work for me do you detail it More, please.

• 2 weeks later...