WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

sorry im new and I have yet to learn how to use this site still does not know how to explain , and if I make some grammatical error is because I'm Italian , so I downloaded Wicked Woohoo and also other animations type Amra72 etc . and then I followed the steps to install and to date we have in the game appear to me all Woohoo options etc . But when I try to make my Sims any sexy animation the game freezes and immediately after the game crashes and closes giving me error. look I do not know how to explain better :(

The lastException you've included doesn't seem to be related to the problem, are there any newer files that were created?

Have you updated WickedWoohoo to the newest version?

I can only see one option for that to happen and it could be related to outfits, but this should be fixed in the most recent release.

For some reason it doesn't appear in my game at all when I did everything you asked for!

Do you have at least version 1.20 of the game?

Did you put all the files of the mod to the 'Mods' folder?

Did you put the files not too deep into folder so the game can find them?

Did you enabled normal mods and script mods?

Are the mods visible on the list of enabled mods?

Hey Turbo.. don't know if this is a bug or just happening for me.  I installed the latest update.  I'll see if I can explain... when I initiate a sex action, sometimes the sim that will be asked for sex starts doing another action and the ask for sex is cancelled for that sim.  But, the initiating sim just keeps trying and trying and won't do anything else.  So, I exit the game completely and then start it up again.  When I do, the sim that kept trying seems to behave fine, but he or she no longer has any ww options with objects and isn't recognized as an available sim for ww sex.  It has happened twice since the update, and after several game shut downs and restarts they are still ww-less.  I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I also don't have the orange pop-up at start saying that all sex actions have been cancelled (or something like that).

Thanks again, I love your mod!

Hey! I understand what's the problem, you don't need to close the game, just type in the 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command or/and 'resetsim <name of the sim>' to fix them. I will look into it and try to fix it, but you have to give me more details on how that happens, because I can't reproduce it myself.

Ctrl + Shift + C to open the console if you've never used commands.

None of these animation have timer for them to permanently end

The sex interaction doesn't end yet, that will be addressed in future releases.

Nice work! Here are some bugs/problems I encountered:

• My sim can't repair any objects on his lot after installing ww. It tries to start the repair, then this gets aborted. At work in the hospital (work-dlc) she can repair objects, but not loot any trash for parts. If I remove ww this works normal again, after moving ww back the problem is also back.
  • Called repairs are not done, similar to the above. (The first repair was a woman with the problem mentioned below, perhaps that's the reason?)
  • Some sims switch on/off their underwear every second, almost completely preventing them from anything else. This results also in a lot of noticeboard-spam (I turned the messages off therefore) and most likely in a lot of "background data traffic".

(I started with the ww version from the end of last week and upgraded it (overwriting) with the version from sunday)

Nice work! Here are some bugs/problems I encountered:

• My sim can't repair any objects on his lot after installing ww. It tries to start the repair, then this gets aborted. At work in the hospital (work-dlc) she can repair objects, but not loot any trash for parts. If I remove ww this works normal again, after moving ww back the problem is also back.
  • Called repairs are not done, similar to the above. (The first repair was a woman with the problem mentioned below, perhaps that's the reason?)
  • Some sims switch on/off their underwear every second, almost completely preventing them from anything else. This results also in a lot of noticeboard-spam (I turned the messages off therefore) and most likely in a lot of "background data traffic".

(I started with the ww version from the end of last week and upgraded it (overwriting) with the version from sunday)

I've waited for something to break in my house and I had no problems fixing it.

WickedWoohoo doesn't affect the game in a way to make something like that happen.

Since I don't use any other scripting mods I would assume the issue is not on WW side.

And always check for lastException files, look in the topic for how to report bugs.

Thanks for the report, but I don't think this is related to WW.

About the sims undressing underwear, I see how that maybe can be happening. I guess the only thing for now that I would recommend to do is to turn off Exhibitionism Autonomy in WickedWoohoo Settings. I will look into that.

I could do a German Translation, but bevore I do, I would like to know if anyone is aware of an existing one.
Plus I am hopeing for a rape interaction to be added in the Future...
(And Pregnancy in Vaginal Sex possible based on a menstruation cycle, if no condom is used. But I already said that.)

On 8/30/2016 at 4:52 PM, parzysty said:

Yes, thanks, I was informed about it few times.

It can be easily used if you just replace the CAS objects instance ids. I could do it, but I don't know how the creator would react to it.

On 8/30/2016 at 12:57 PM, Eksclusiv said:

Eh, Turbo, no Idea if you've noticed this yet, but you are the fairy godmother of Loverslab. Yep.

I am not entirely sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

Edited by TURBODRIVER

It can be easily used if you just replace the CAS objects instance ids. I could do it, but I don't know how the creator would react to it.

You ain't kidding about creators, I want to convert a lot of slutty things from Sims 3 and the only creator that has even given me the time of day is LL's JoshQ. I'm not even getting much answers on S4S for help either.... :-/

Can I use both meshes or will they conflict?

There is no penis category so there is nothing this would conflict with  :lol:

WW will just not detect is as something it can use. If you want this to be used by WW you need to replace the instance id of CAS or replace the GEOM files.

I may just add these CAS parts by default in WW in the future.

You ain't kidding about creators, I want to convert a lot of slutty things from Sims 3 and the only creator that has even given me the time of day is LL's JoshQ. I'm not even getting much answers on S4S for help either.... :-/

On S4S there are so many tutorials: http://sims4studio.com/thread/662/index-studio-tutorials-online-manual

I think I've seen a tutorial on how to import things from Sims 3, did it not helped?

Yeah my issue was that I installed everything the way you asked however the script just does not show up in the game. Is it possible that it conflicts with other mods? I really wanted to try wicked woohoo and I tried all day to fix it, but it still would not work :(

Conflicts are really rare to happen, so you probably placed the files incorrectly. Look at the FAQ.

On S4S there are so many tutorials: http://sims4studio.com/thread/662/index-studio-tutorials-online-manual

I think I've seen a tutorial on how to import things from Sims 3, did it not helped?

I found that one but when I try to import the package in Load CAS I get a traceback error and I have no idea what is it and I don't know how to copy the error. I was thinking maybe the version number of Blender since I'm trying to convert a Sims 3 CAS as alot of Sims 3 stuff was done in version 2.6ish and you need 2.7 for S4S?

hi Turbodriver,

i was thinking about diseases for wickedwoohoo...not fatal but sims would need a medicine or tea ...or plants :) .I didn't see this in your mod list.

Is the diseases simply an annoyance or a punishment? Think if diseases hold any value to the gameplay and give me more details on how this would work.

Dear Turbodriver;

as you probably know, sims  can get sick in the game (i don't know if it's because of Nature's pack), so when a sim is sick, you can choice to sleep or to buy medecine on computer, or drink some tea, if you care, your sim will be in a good mood very soon, if you don't your sim will be always ill

i think just like an annoyance and a rare one...do you think you could add some random diseases in a future ? with the same system who already exist when sims get sick

could be just an "infection " ( treat in 24h or 48h if you buy medecine, or sleep or drink some tea)

I found that one but when I try to import the package in Load CAS I get a traceback error and I have no idea what is it and I don't know how to copy the error. I was thinking maybe the version number of Blender since I'm trying to convert a Sims 3 CAS as alot of Sims 3 stuff was done in version 2.6ish and you need 2.7 for S4S?

Well, don't except me to know how to do this, I've never modded Sims 3 and barely any CAS for Sims 4.

hi Turbodriver,

i was thinking about diseases for wickedwoohoo...not fatal but sims would need a medicine or tea ...or plants :) .I didn't see this in your mod list.

Is the diseases simply an annoyance or a punishment? Think if diseases hold any value to the gameplay and give me more details on how this would work.

Dear Turbodriver;

as you probably know, sims  can get sick in the game (i don't know if it's because of Nature's pack), so when a sim is sick, you can choice to sleep or to buy medecine on computer, or drink some tea, if you care, your sim will be in a good mood very soon, if you don't your sim will be always ill

i think just like an annoyance and a rare one...do you think you could add some random diseases in a future ? with the same system who already exist when sims get sick

could be just an "infection " ( treat in 24h or 48h if you buy medecine, or sleep or drink some tea)

So, if this is already in the game, how different would it be if I would add it?

I am not sure whats going on, I installed everything correctly, my sim has the wicked option, but all they do is just stand there and don't do anything. If i travel to a public place they use the objects fine although some of the animations are messed up. I recieve no errors, but if i try to do anything at my house the sim just stands there and doesn't do a thing. Not sure how else to explain it.

So, i have a small problem. When i start wickedwoohoo the man strips naked without a problem but all the women never strip the bottom part. Even manually i can't strip the bottom part. In CAS they never strip also and i guess there's a broken CC but i used the Mod Conflict Detector and every CC seems to be fine.

I have ALL the latest updates from Wicked Woohoo, CAS Skin Replacement... should i be looking elsewhere or it is very likealy some broken CC??

hi Turbodriver,

Dear Turbodriver;

So, if this is already in the game, how different would it be if I would add it?

nevermind, i don't think it could be "different" just another possibility in the gameplay to get sick, when sims are wickedwoohooing ! lol...

So, i have a small problem. When i start wickedwoohoo the man strips naked without a problem but all the women never strip the bottom part. Even manually i can't strip the bottom part. In CAS they never strip also and i guess there's a broken CC but i used the Mod Conflict Detector and every CC seems to be fine.

I have ALL the latest updates from Wicked Woohoo, CAS Skin Replacement... should i be looking elsewhere or it is very likealy some broken CC??

Batch fix your cc with Sims4Studio (login required) 

http://sims4studio.com/thread/1658/batch-custom-items-sims-shower

This problem is caused because creators forget to unflag the naked option when making cc. This is so much faster than edit every piece of cc manually. :)

I've released the tutorial about events (adding sounds and lips suppression). I am still trying to figure out how to get list of sounds to make it easier for people.

nevermind, i don't think it could be "different" just another possibility in the gameplay to get sick, when sims are wickedwoohooing ! lol...

Well, if you still have any ideas about that then let me know. I don't see how diseases would enrich the gameplay, they just seem annoying to me. It just could be the thought process for real diseases though.

am i doing something wrong? i only get the base animations in my game even though i downloaded the other animations. :/ everything else works fine i just have no other animations showing up other then the ones that were included with wicked woohoo.

Put the animation files in the same folder as the mod to be sure they are being loaded. And make sure you did unpack them.

Finally got to play the sims 4 with Wicked Whoohoo!! wow man you are awesome and everyone who makes the animatios too!!

One thing that i see on the screenshots is the sims having sex on the floor, i have every option from every animation but on the floor i only get teasing, bj, and hj. Everything else works wonderfully!

Some suggestions if i may and sorry to bother:

-User set clothes for each set of animations, for example "bj" and "foreplay" female dressed male naked, "sex" male naked female nude bottom etc...

-Would be nice to have "fun" and "social" increase while having sex :)

-Adding some sort of whoohoo skill ?

-Also would be nice to set up the animation stage time manually.

-Some sort of icon showing the animation preview, 

-A key to forward animation stage.

-Other sims reacting to whoohoo

Ty again for the awesome mod and work! all of you guys are impressive! ty very much! and very nice icon design! :)

I've released the tutorial about events (adding sounds and lips suppression). I am still trying to figure out how to get list of sounds to make it easier for people.

Finally, this is what I'm waiting for. Though can you please clarify a little more on the lip event? After we do that then what? We come back to blender and animate the mouth there or is there an additional step somewhere? I tried doing that once before this tutorial but nothing happened, so I just assumed that there's still something else that I missed.

Sorry for the noob question :P.