WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Quick question Turbo:

Does WW play nice with MC command center and MC WooHoo?

If so are there any do's and dont's in terms of settings and gameplay? 

Better to play without?

Im play with MC Command and MC Woohoo withouth problems.

Default settings?

HAHA!!! Yesterday I just put this in the SIMS 4, and left you a note telling you and all the animation makers ( hell mod makers in general ) Thanks..

But today.. HAHAHA.. OMG.. Best Mod ever for the SIMS.  Works like a charm. Looks good. I am REALLY looking forward to those additions you speak of in the works.

Thanks again.. this makes the goofing off in with those Simians that much funnier.

** I ll have to make some time to get some screens to you. LOL.

Hello! This Mod is amazing, all works fine, I dont see any troubles yet, exсept one thing. All townies generated by game, or created randomly in CAS looks like clones. All of them, male or female have round head and very big eyes. Without this mod everything is fine. Thank you and sorry for my english.

I've released a new version on Patreon which includes basic pregnancy. This stuff will be expanded in future releases. Here's what is new:

• Added option to completely disable needs decay while in sex interaction
  • Added pregnancy for sims receiving vaginal sex interaction (incest pregnancy is impossible due to game limitations)
  • Added option to set pregnancy chance (0% by default)
  • Fixed issue with sex progression for footjob category not working
  • Removed sad emotion after negative pregnancy test

In addition there is now a list of sounds available that I was mentioning some time ago. These are not all of the sounds and I still want to find a nice way to preview them, but it may be helpful for some creators.

s4_sfx_list.txt

I disabled auto-undress but the CC still disappears. What did I do wrong?

Check the FAQ.

Quick question Turbo:

Does WW play nice with MC command center and MC WooHoo?

If so are there any do's and dont's in terms of settings and gameplay? 

Better to play without?

I don't know, I never used mc command and I can't create my mod and make it work with others mods on purpose, I would go crazy. WickedWoohoo is designed to not override anything on the script level, so other mods should not have problems working with WW.

The only thing about mc woohoo that you would need to keep disabled is the woohoo skill. WW will have a woohoo skill at some point and having two of them would be confusing.

Play with whatever you want, but I can't know of all possible conflicts that can occur.

French translation for WW 1.1.1.025

If there are something to change or something wrong, tell me  on the right thread.
Si il y a des choses à corriger, dites-le sur la discussion dédiée.

Great work! I would recommend to create a new topic for it in the download section.

Everything looks alright from the technical side. :D

I have some requests for you... :blush:

It's possible to make : phones services ? Example : Prostitute, and Stripper ? Because I have makes icons for them :
- Prostitute : http://www.zupimages.../16/35/zon2.png
- Stripper : http://www.zupimages.../16/35/esje.png

If is possible, make a option to customize a Prostitute, and Stripper...

(sorry for my english :lol: )

Check the List of Suggestions.

Was that second icon, the stripper one, made by you? It looks great.

I think one of the animation packs is not working correctly as I see your picture shows vag sex out in open but my sims can't do that on the floor or yard

Mike24 animations are not available on the floor anymore, that was an early change in the development. Instead he made dedicated animations for the floor, but not the same ones.

I would replace the screenshots, but I want to see others make some instead and add more. Make screenshots guys!

Hello! This Mod is amazing, all works fine, I dont see any troubles yet, exсept one thing. All townies generated by game, or created randomly in CAS looks like clones. All of them, male or female have round head and very big eyes. Without this mod everything is fine. Thank you and sorry for my english.

That was a really early problem and I it was fixed, so make sure you have everything updated and check for other CC that could be causing it. Especially the default hard cock mod, that one was causing it.

Hate to be a downer but that pandorasims website TOTALLY jacked this mod and put it up behind their paywall thing. Along with some of the animations. I suppose you could look at it in a flattering way but then again, it's a totally horrid thing to do. Just thought you should know. http://www.pandorasims.net/sim4_preview_adult.html     <-----There, down the page a bit. They just gave it some bs name. 

Nice, this could be helpful in the future updates when I get into adding careers.

Hate to be a downer but that pandorasims website TOTALLY jacked this mod and put it up behind their paywall thing. Along with some of the animations. I suppose you could look at it in a flattering way but then again, it's a totally horrid thing to do. Just thought you should know. http://www.pandorasims.net/sim4_preview_adult.html     <-----There, down the page a bit. They just gave it some bs name. 

Well, that was bound to happen. Reading that site contact I see something interesting:

post-536691-0-83764800-1472983126_thumb.png

Still, I will contact them.

Thanks letting me know!

Pls help me!

I installed the main game and the mod, then i installed the v1.7.65.1020. update, i click on anything, but nothing wicked or woohoo appears, first i tried with a saved game and new game too.

Yes i installed the mod and the other things perfectly and read everything. Should i reinstall the game and the update first, then the mod?  :s

Pls help me!

I installed the main game and the mod, then i installed the v1.7.65.1020. update, i click on anything, but nothing wicked or woohoo appears, first i tried with a saved game and new game too.

Yes i installed the mod and the other things perfectly and read everything. Should i reinstall the game and the update first, then the mod?  :s

Possibly dumb question but did you enable mods AND script mods? And if you mean that 1.7.65.1020 is your sims version I don't think that's supported. It seems horribly outdated. 

I've released new public version with fixes. This version does not include any of the new features that are available on Patreon. Here are the fixes:

• Made the game pause when opening settings
  • Fixed wicked settings option not being displayed when clicking on objects
  • Fixed syncing times being too restrictive after sex animation progression
  • Fixed issue with sex progression for footjob category not working

Pandorasims take everyone's stuff and puts it behind a pay wall. Contacting them does nothing. There are multiple sites for adult mods for all kinds of games that require you to pay via paypal to get hold of the mods. I tried reporting to paypal once about a site requiring payment for adult mod access because they had my traits mod and after 6+ months nothing happened they're still active taking people's work. Several mods from LL are on these scam sites.

-----------------------------------------

Will condoms be added down the line as a optional safe sex way so we don't have to constantly change the setting for pregnancy chance?

Pandorasims take everyone's stuff and puts it behind a pay wall. Contacting them does nothing. There are multiple sites for adult mods for all kinds of games that require you to pay via paypal to get hold of the mods. I tried reporting to paypal once about a site requiring payment for adult mod access because they had my traits mod and after 6+ months nothing happened they're still active taking people's work. Several mods from LL are on these scam sites.

-----------------------------------------

Will condoms be added down the line as a optional safe sex way so we don't have to constantly change the setting for pregnancy chance?

Yes, I will be implementing condoms and birth control pills. There wasn't really many suggestions about that, so I guess I have to go the traditional route.

Hi , I have a problem with the update 1.1.1.026. The sex position never change, I set "Full Sex Progression" in "sex Progression Settings". Thanks!!

Hey! Thanks! I am fixing that right away.

I need help, my custom breast skin/nipples only works for teens and young adults now but not for adults and elders also, all of my vaginal positions have dissapeared for the floor location ..

I don't think this is really related to WickedWoohoo. Check the FAQ too.

Hi , I have a problem with the update 1.1.1.026. The sex position never change, I set "Full Sex Progression" in "sex Progression Settings". Thanks!!

Hey! Thanks! I am fixing that right away.

Thank you very much !!

Fixed, please re-download the mod :)

Awesome, Thanks Again!!