WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I've released the tutorial about events (adding sounds and lips suppression). I am still trying to figure out how to get list of sounds to make it easier for people.

nevermind, i don't think it could be "different" just another possibility in the gameplay to get sick, when sims are wickedwoohooing ! lol...

Well, if you still have any ideas about that then let me know. I don't see how diseases would enrich the gameplay, they just seem annoying to me. It just could be the thought process for real diseases though.

am i doing something wrong? i only get the base animations in my game even though i downloaded the other animations. :/ everything else works fine i just have no other animations showing up other then the ones that were included with wicked woohoo.

Put the animation files in the same folder as the mod to be sure they are being loaded. And make sure you did unpack them.

i did the files come already unpacked still didn't load it says only 4 loaded up is this what you meant? post-787950-0-77272000-1472601211_thumb.png

I am starting to continue the development with new features. Making tutorials made me sad, there was so little progress made, but at least it will help new comers to support WW. :)

I will probably release one more version for public with some small improvements and fixes. There were few oddities people reported that I can't put my finger on and generally assume it's not WW fault, because there is nothing that would actually point towards WW being the issue.

I have to add to the FAQ how to test if WW is the issue. You don't remove WW and check if stuff works, you remove everything else and then check if the problem persists with WW.

Random did you know? - Sims 4 seems to initially have toddlers, I assume this by an unused age between baby and child:

Or maybe they are/were planning to add toddlers at some point and they left the code in for it.

post-536691-0-14469400-1472624844_thumb.png

Finally got to play the sims 4 with Wicked Whoohoo!! wow man you are awesome and everyone who makes the animatios too!!
One thing that i see on the screenshots is the sims having sex on the floor, i have every option from every animation but on the floor i only get teasing, bj, and hj. Everything else works wonderfully!

Some suggestions if i may and sorry to bother:
-User set clothes for each set of animations, for example "bj" and "foreplay" female dressed male naked, "sex" male naked female nude bottom etc...
-Would be nice to have "fun" and "social" increase while having sex :)
-Adding some sort of whoohoo skill ?
-Also would be nice to set up the animation stage time manually.
-Some sort of icon showing the animation preview, 
-A key to forward animation stage.
-Other sims reacting to whoohoo

Ty again for the awesome mod and work! all of you guys are impressive! ty very much! and very nice icon design! :)

Are you running at least version 1.20 or newer of the game? The floor options should work no problem.
You should check the List of Suggestions in the topic and explore more the features already implemented in the mod.

I've released the tutorial about events (adding sounds and lips suppression). I am still trying to figure out how to get list of sounds to make it easier for people.

Finally, this is what I'm waiting for. Though can you please clarify a little more on the lip event? After we do that then what? We come back to blender and animate the mouth there or is there an additional step somewhere? I tried doing that once before this tutorial but nothing happened, so I just assumed that there's still something else that I missed.

Sorry for the noob question :P.

Well, I didn't went into it that much to know a lot, but adding lips suppression should allow you to move the mouth in Blender. You can always ask for help other animators that already have working blowjob animations or check how they did them.
Make sure to apply the events for both the Clip and the Clip Header.

Dine Out booths don't work, Sims teleport to some random place in the world, upon cancelling they teleport onto the edge of the lot like the usual reset like you just moved in thing. I guess I should wait before using them again? lol

Also is redress options coming soon? I noticed only undress during woohoo.

How do I know? I don't even own the Dine Out game pack and WW has nothing to do with this stuff. If there is no lastException file and you've tried removing 'WickedWoohooMod' folder from 'saves' folder then I don't know. I am looking for some general things that could affect gameplay, but nobody gives me helpful details.

Do you need to dress up after undressing while in sex? What is the purpose of that?

Dine Out booths don't work, Sims teleport to some random place in the world, upon cancelling they teleport onto the edge of the lot like the usual reset like you just moved in thing. I guess I should wait before using them again? lol

How do I know? I don't even own the Dine Out game pack and WW has nothing to do with this stuff. If there is no lastException file and you've tried removing 'WickedWoohooMod' folder from 'saves' folder then I don't know. I am looking for some general things that could affect gameplay, but nobody gives me helpful details.

Do you need to dress up after undressing while in sex? What is the purpose of that?

Why not?

Why not?

Because I have to implement it and I need a reason to do it.

Oh, I've just read your post so hopefully you won't mind me doublepostin' and somewhat derailing:

I am starting to continue the development with new features. Making tutorials made me sad, there was so little progress made, but at least it will help new comers to support WW. :)

I will probably release one more version for public with some small improvements and fixes. There were few oddities people reported that I can't put my finger on and generally assume it's not WW fault, because there is nothing that would actually point towards WW being the issue.

I have to add to the FAQ how to test if WW is the issue. You don't remove WW and check if stuff works, you remove everything else and then check if the problem persists with WW.

Random did you know? - Sims 4 seems to initially have toddlers, I assume this by an unused age between baby and child:

Or maybe they are/were planning to add toddlers at some point and they left the code in for it.

attachicon.gifXr8jKd5.png

First paragraph: sounds great! Can't wait!

However: I've just found this on the official forum (too big of an image):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrC0gGCWEAA3jGt.jpg:large

I am not a fan of toddlers (quite the opposite, to be honest) but I guess it's cool for those who want them back... . But apparantly EA has already debunked the rumor --> http://simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/

Why not?

Because I have to implement it and I need a reason to do it.

True.

Frankly, during my testing periods I sometimes want to dress my sims up again while they are caught in an animation but as long as you can complement mods with each other (you can use MC command center for example) it works for me. 

I'd like to so I can change things up, especially for role playing and story telling purposes. Its the little things.

Oh, I've just read your post so hopefully you won't mind me doublepostin' and somewhat derailing:

attachicon.gifXr8jKd5.png

First paragraph: sounds great! Can't wait!

I am not a fan of toddlers (quite the opposite, to be honest) but I guess it's cool for those who want them back... . But apparantly EA has already debunked the rumor --> http://simsvip.com/2016/08/29/rumor-sims-4-modders-find-evidence-toddlers-game-files/

Toddlers are one of the biggest demands and complaints for TS4.

Yeah, I doubt they will add toddlers, but for sure that was a part of a plan when they were developing the game, as the code partially proves. And it's not a copy&paste from Sims 3 since this is a completely new code made for Sims 4. I never go through the process of generations, so I don't really have a strong opinion on this matter.

Frankly, during my testing periods I sometimes want to dress my sims up again while they are caught in an animation but as long as you can complement mods with each other (you can use MC command center for example) it works for me. 

I'd like to so I can change things up, especially for role playing and story telling purposes. Its the little things.

After all, I probably will add that at some point anyway. It's just a hassle to add new interactions.

Toddlers are one of the biggest demands and complaints for TS4.

Yeah, this could be true.

I, personally just can't stand toddlers (both: in real life and games).

Yeah, I doubt they will add toddlers, but for sure that was a part of a plan when they were developing the game, as the code partially proves. And it's not a copy&paste from Sims 3 since this is a completely new code made for Sims 4. I never go through the process of generations, so I don't really have a strong opinion on this matter.

True. Rachel has already admitted that they have not finished them in time. At least indirectly.

Hello dear author

Sims do not stop themselves. They both wound up doll. They want to eat, to sleep, but do not stop. I'll wait for version when you fix it, I hope this can wait. And while this mod is only for photos. This is not a game. (

Sorry that was so dry, I do not know English. Thank you for listening.

Hello dear author
Sims do not stop themselves. They both wound up doll. They want to eat, to sleep, but do not stop. I'll wait for version when you fix it, I hope this can wait. And while this mod is only for photos. This is not a game. (

Shift + Control + C , write this command wickedwoohoo.stopsex

Hii, it's me again! I heard you were adding new features to the wickedwoohoo? Are we allowed to make suggestions of features?

Did you even read the topic? Just take a look and you will know what to do.

Hello dear author

Hello dear user

This will be covered with future releases, please read the List of Suggestions.

Hii, it's me again! I heard you were adding new features to the wickedwoohoo? Are we allowed to make suggestions of features?

Did you even read the topic? Just take a look and you will know what to do.

Hello dear author

Hello dear user

This will be covered with future releases, please read the List of Suggestions.

OH! I See the suggestions now :)

Hi TURBODRIVER!

First off all Great job so far, also the people who made the animations!

i've notice a bug/glitch,

* when a animation is started the girl won't remove the legging etc,

it only effects CC, maxis default seems not effected

i tested multiple leggings to make sure (maxis and CC)

also used the sims4stuido showernude code to be sure.

this wasn't the case with version 1.1.1.024

​keep up the good work!! :)

I found that if you select the actual character or toon itself instead of the furniture it brings up the settings, for example if i select my character Linisa Blood the option show along with wohoo, but if I click on the bed or sofa it brings up wohoo only, try only selecting your character if that does not help then I am unsure.

I just wanted to throw this idea out there for cumshots. I don't understand the animation /coding side. But, I know with sounds it was being said that only sounds in the game could be used.

So, I noticed in-game when a sim is cleaning something (in this case my tea maker) they pull out a spray bottle and spray it and there is spray coming out the bottle. If something in game already is needed I don't think it could get much better than that. Obviously won't show on the body but it could be shown to be coming out.

Finally got to play the sims 4 with Wicked Whoohoo!! wow man you are awesome and everyone who makes the animatios too!!

One thing that i see on the screenshots is the sims having sex on the floor, i have every option from every animation but on the floor i only get teasing, bj, and hj. Everything else works wonderfully!

Some suggestions if i may and sorry to bother:

-User set clothes for each set of animations, for example "bj" and "foreplay" female dressed male naked, "sex" male naked female nude bottom etc...

-Would be nice to have "fun" and "social" increase while having sex :)

-Adding some sort of whoohoo skill ?

-Also would be nice to set up the animation stage time manually.

-Some sort of icon showing the animation preview, 

-A key to forward animation stage.

-Other sims reacting to whoohoo

Ty again for the awesome mod and work! all of you guys are impressive! ty very much! and very nice icon design! :)

Are you running at least version 1.20 or newer of the game? The floor options should work no problem.

You should check the List of Suggestions in the topic and explore more the features already implemented in the mod.

Yah! 1.20! every other animation works but the ones on the floor doesn't . i mean i get the options for bj, hj, teasing but no sex  :s

On beds, bathroom etc works perfectlypost-3156-0-03925600-1472699650_thumb.png