WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

33 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Got funny situation in my game:) Here is a little story "Married Venessa's guest":

Reveal hidden contents

07_01.2019_21-48-53.png.4c467510cccc8c823439b681e90f0acd.png

07_01.2019_21-53-06.png.834d6a165ae6e35e46e8103d583c2732.png

07_01.2019_21-54-36.png.0e7b6ae41375cb20dc92e7fcb11b70ab.png

Thank you so much Turbo once again for this amazing mod! I'm loving it!

What is funny about your pictures? Please explain it to me. I see a child destroying a dollhouse. And I see a child watching sex. You are disgusting do you know that?

Thank you for telling me which posts to go back to, Vincenza! For future reference for anyone who has the same issue and has MCCC: Place down a computer or go to a lot that has a publicly accessible compute and click MC settings and go to the pregnancy settings! You can tweak it from there, upwards to a max of 150 days!

First of all .. you are doing a great job on this Mod TURBODRIVER. Thank you very much!

Since the last update I get a very large "lastException" file even with all my other Mods + CC disabled . This did not happend before the update.

My Game Version is 1.48.94.1020 (PC). Already deleted my Sims 4 folder once to get a clean game startup.

Didn't fixed it.

lastException.txt

9 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Are you sure you are ok if you consider game so serious? I didn't mean a child there, I meant the husband's reaction to his wife's having sex right in front of him. I can't understand what in general are you doing in the thread of this mod if you are so sickly correct person??? You are tedious do you know that?

Yes i am very accurate and correct when children are involved! You will have to live with that.

12 minutes ago, Palava said:

First of all .. you are doing a great job on this Mod TURBODRIVER. Thank you very much!

Since the last update I get a very large "lastException" file even with all my other Mods + CC disabled . This did not happend before the update.

My Game Version is 1.48.94.1020 (PC). Already deleted my Sims 4 folder once to get a clean game startup.

Didn't fixed it.

lastException.txt

lastexception.com says the following:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_tunings'

LE.PNG

So, is strapon customization/manual setting completely gone now ?

Last time i updated this mod was well before Christmas (somewhere mid-November i think), and now with updating to the latest version that entire section seems to be missing.

Was that an intentional change or am i going crazy ? If it's the former, is there a way to get the functionality back ?

Anybody else's male sims' penises just turn to rubber since downloading the new update? 

Only when erect, they stay frozen in one spot on the screen, and you just see a flesh colored band stretch from that spot to where the sim's actual pelvis is. Only when flacid does it stay connected to the sim as he moves around. It's making the scenes look really odd when it's just floating in space or clipping through somebody's face lol

If I'm the only one with this issue, any advice on how to fix it?

That and also the section to switch penis/strapons is also missing, like a previous poster mentioned. Hrmmm :-/

hmmm looks like the strapon no longer works in 4.3.5.139a. It certainly doesn't show up in my game any longer, and it's odd to see females pumping air.... 

EDIT: Well, I guess we have one more thing to install. It used to be in WW, but now it's not. Had to install the strapon separately.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:57 PM, rigboner said:

Yes, it came with WW update and i have Hiroki BB aswell, but when i select male bottom (hard/erect bottom override) in WW body selector there is no  "Native file" for Hiroki in that section only for soft. Is there a way i can play with out body selector?

Hiroki? Turbo? any1? pwetty pwease? heLp?

untitled.png.00b82b676b4104d27f2496cdef016f37.png

I have a problem with the new update. It doesn't matter where i clikc i don't get the option "sex" only "settings" except on loveseats. But when they have sex there i can't change the category. So i just can use the one i chose at the beginning. Not too mention that i can't invite other sims to have sex, while having sex.

And yes i delted the old version out of my mods file. Not the first time for me too update this mod.

13 hours ago, Hei9876 said:

It is still not working for me.... :(

If CNWW causes the errors in your game, you must do the following. Uninstall the CNWW main mod and CNWW modules. Also uninstall wickedwhims. Also uninstall the wickedwhims folder from your save folder. Delete localthumbcache.package from your Sims 4 folder. Start your game and make a clean save. Exit game. Download wickedwhims, do not use your old file, reload it. Unzip and install.