WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:30 PM, fairyeen said:

Hello Procian,

Yes i made it.

In the past, this mode working for me, but now i was installed one more time the game, it doesn't work :/

Did you let it overwrite the old files? or did you remove the old files and replace with new ones?

On 6/3/2018 at 5:35 AM, fairyeen said:

Hello, thank you for this mod, but it doesn't work for me, it's normal? I have installed all folders but i can't see any action in my game when i select my sims, bed, floor, desk, or another thing...

U also have to put the package file in mods folder separately can not be in folders as above cc must be enabled 

7 hours ago, procian said:

This is what your WW folder should look like in your mods folder....make sure it's no more than 1 folder deep. I find it better to do a manual install.

Screenshot (24).png

I have a macbook so I don't know if it's different. But I'll try this. Are the animations suppose to be in the WW folder?

Bonsoir, j'ai vraiment bien installé, tout fonctionne bien, les cochonneries sur le pole dance c'est ok sauf pour les animations pour DANSER sur le pole dancing .. J'ai bien pris ceux d'azmodan et bien d'autre mais j'ai simplement "Contempler" et "admirer". Que dois-je faire? celà fait maintenant 3h que je me bat pour ça .. merci à vous!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Seasons is coming! Prepare your butts!

WickedWhims 3.3.4.131

• Added Get Together Expansion clubs support (expansion is not required to use WickedWhims)
  • Added 'Embrace Nudity' club activity
    • Sims during the club gathering will be a lot more open to undressing and try to undress when possible
    • Sims during the club gathering will talk about nudity and convince other Sims to nudity
    • Sims during the club gathering are accepting of each other's nudity
    • Sims during the club gathering have a chance to gain the 'Brave Nudity' hidden moodlet
    • Sims during the club gathering gain points from social nudity related interactions and from other Sims reacting to nudity
    • Added 'Embrace Nudity Club Autonomy' setting to 'Nudity Occurrence Specifics'
  • Added 'Flash' club activity
    • Requires club members to have the 'Exhibitionist' trait to participate
    • Sims during the club gathering will look for targets to flash that are not club members (unless the club member is not an exhibitionist)
    • Sims during the club gathering gain points from flashing interactions and from other Sims reacting to nudity
    • Added 'Flash Club Autonomy' setting to 'Nudity Occurrence Specifics'
  • Added 'Have Sex' club activity
    • Sims during the club gathering will attempt to have a lot of sex
    • Sims during the club gathering have a higher chance of accepting sex propositions from Sims outside the club
    • Sims during the club gathering have a very high chance of accepting sex propositions from Sims inside the club
    • Sims during the club gathering are neutral to seeing other Sims having sex
    • Allows to target everyone, age groups, and specific clubs
    • Added 'Club Sex Switch' setting to 'Sex Autonomy Specifics'
  • Added 'Have Sex (Swinging)' club activity
    • Same rules apply as for the 'Have Sex' club activity
    • Sims during the club gathering have a further increased chance of accepting sex propositions from Sims inside the club
    • Sims during the club gathering will avoid having sex with their partners
  • Reworked sex autonomy location recognition
    • Made location types divided into Public, Outdoors, Risky, Comfortable and Private
    • Made location picking more open to risky situations and less likely to fail
    • Added unlikely locations consideration (for example kitchens at restaurants for clients)
  • Added 'Block Around Children Switch' setting to 'Sex Autonomy Specifics'
  • Made exhibitionist Sims react to nudity positively by default
  • Made using the mirror to increase Naturism skill faster for the first level when at home
  • Made undressing autonomy have a random chance of undressing bottom first instead of always top
  • Fixed issues with dressing up after using a toilet, peeing on the spot, and breastfeeding
  • Made Pee on the Spot interactions allowed indoors
  • Added angry reaction from seeing Sims pee on the spot indoors
  • Made clicking on clutter objects that are on surfaces not display the 'Wicked' pie menu
  • Made 'Birth Control Automatic Use' setting enabled by default
  • Reduced skin tones details to improve quality after compression
  • Added support for MiniGiles CAS content

---

On 5/19/2018 at 10:24 PM, anonbear11 said:

@TURBODRIVER Reverting the rig did not do anything (other than remove breast physics). I just tested out that package you attached, men's breast still got re-sized.

I went through my records, on 3.2.4.115h (November 10, 2017), there was no issue. Men's breasts were fine, animations and physics worked fine too. This was back when the mod consisted of several files.

On 3.2.4.122a (December 30, 2017), I noticed the issue. By this point the mod had become only three files (I may have missed an update or two between 3.2.4.115h and 3.2.4.122a). I figure something happened when this change was occurring.

Well, then I can't think of anything specific that would be causing issues.

On 5/20/2018 at 2:06 PM, BJF-6 said:

How about an option to select towel outfit. I have several female versions of a make towel (bottom half only) that I prefer. 

I'm thinking about making towels more common and useful.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:54 PM, sharris8 said:

Does the sexual preference command that lookw like this --> ww.preference  still work, Anyone? 

Try this - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference/

On 5/22/2018 at 1:28 PM, BearKranz said:

Can we get a fourth option to both get pregnant and get others pregnant?

Try this - http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/167841153676/both-options-pregnancy-mod-intersex-mod

On 5/22/2018 at 10:31 PM, cocoyoc said:

it'd be nice if there was a way to include an addition of a new hang-out place- a SEX CLUB! Sims go there only for sexual activity

A new venue? Not really, but you will be able to make a sex club with Get Together.

On 5/23/2018 at 6:18 PM, Darkening Demise said:

Are objects something you have to do yourself Turbo or animators? Since a lot of animations are being made for tub, hotub, and shower they're not exactly on or full of water for the tub so wondering if animators need to do that themselves or will WW make any animations using those objects cause the objects to turn on and function? Like actual sex in the shower with it running instead of awkward sex in the shower with it off.

It's on the animator's side, they have to include effects for objects but right now they are not visible because the engine won't display effects on interruptable animations. I'm still working on finding a way to go around this issue.

On 5/23/2018 at 7:24 PM, NastyGiant said:

Hiya. It seems that since I've updated the game I can't choose whether my sim prefers male or female sims. What's up with that?

Hey! Try this - https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference/

On 5/24/2018 at 7:50 PM, SparklinHyunwoo said:

Hey! I have another suggestion, what about a condom dispenser where sims could buy individual condoms and get them instantly in their inventory? It could be very useful on some lots :3

Hey! It doesn't really make sense with how WW gives Sims the ability to own condoms at random.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:58 PM, craft90 said:

I got a question. I have noticed that WickedWhims adds their own EAaxis override skintones. But since I use LunarEclipse HD penis that one also adds default replacements. Will they conflict with eachother?

WickedWhims overrides skin tones for the default penis model to work. If you want to use a different one, make sure it loads before WW.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:08 PM, puregold2000 said:

Does anybody know when we might get those new sex interactions??? (On the "suggested interactions" list) i.e. forced sex, angry sex, revenge sex, etc??

No, nobody knows.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:52 PM, SquallPT said:

Have a question
Which settings do i have to use to have a no holds barred, free for all, anything goes sex ?

Like you enter a area and 20 seconds later, people start to fuck like crazy ?

There isn't really a way to make it completely insane but with the next full update, you will be able to make a sex club which will work like that.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:27 AM, CharleStone said:

Is there any way to enable changing of sex location between rooms or is that not a feature of the mod right now?  Talking about for example sims woohooing on the bed and then moving on to some steamy shower time in the bathroom is not possible for me unless I cancel the act completely and start a new one in the bathroom as the "change sex location" doesn't work between rooms.

Not really, but I will think about making a cheat for that.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:18 PM, geogy22 said:

Is it possible to modify the autonomy % chances?

You can change the Autonomy Level between Low, Normal and High. There is no actual % because there are many different elements that come together to randomize autonomy.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:03 PM, jaxtealover said:

Ok so I'm doing a Machinima and wanted my sim to miscarry, but i don't want her on drugs. Is there a cheat that can force a miscarriage without her doing drugs?

Once you have Basemental Drugs installed use the 'ww.force_miscarriage' command.

Thanks for the added club support although it should be said that "have sex," "watch sex," and the hypersexual lot trait have produced copious autonomous sex in the past. Much fun has been had.

Any chance you will be adding new wicked related lot traits at some point?

So I have this really weird problem; for whatever reason whenever I try to update the mod it refuses to work. It's present in the game cause the effects of it are still available but I've needed to keep the 1st version I downloaded in November 2017 for it to actually work. Is anyone else having this problem? And know how to fix it?

1 hour ago, cindefeplayer said:

So I have this really weird problem; for whatever reason whenever I try to update the mod it refuses to work. It's present in the game cause the effects of it are still available but I've needed to keep the 1st version I downloaded in November 2017 for it to actually work. Is anyone else having this problem? And know how to fix it?

Is you WW in it's own folder within the mods folder? or just the WW files?

2 hours ago, procian said:

Is you WW in it's own folder within the mods folder? or just the WW files?

It was in it's own folder in mods not in mods itself. I moved it to in mods and it seems to be working now but the sex skills I built up in the game and all my animations are now gone :/

9 hours ago, cindefeplayer said:

It was in it's own folder in mods not in mods itself. I moved it to in mods and it seems to be working now but the sex skills I built up in the game and all my animations are now gone :/

Sex skills have been got rid of.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Sex skills have been got rid of.

Wait really? Did they say why? And it looks like my animations are working now. Turns out the problem was my sim was technically not on the lot when I tried to do anything so the game was like "no available sims nearby". She was in front of her house! WTF?!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

19 hours ago, weredeer said:

Thanks for the added club support although it should be said that "have sex," "watch sex," and the hypersexual lot trait have produced copious autonomous sex in the past. Much fun has been had.

Any chance you will be adding new wicked related lot traits at some point?

What sort of new lot traits? Can't say I have anything planned.

3 hours ago, cindefeplayer said:

Wait really? Did they say why? And it looks like my animations are working now. Turns out the problem was my sim was technically not on the lot when I tried to do anything so the game was like "no available sims nearby". She was in front of her house! WTF?!

Sex skill was removed because it was useless and Sims satisfaction from sex was reworked to be based on the experience with their partner, not their "skill". When an actual sex skill will be required, it will be reimplemented for that purpose.

1 hour ago, Felicat82 said:

I have a suggestion.  If possible, add a "Faithful" reward trait that will keep sims from randomly having sex with anyone except their partner.  Some of my sims are  happily married couples only.  :)

Sims will not have sex when they have a committed partner and the "Relationship Awareness Switch" is enabled. Only conflicting traits like "Player" or "Polyamorous" can avoid this.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:47 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Well, then I can't think of anything specific that would be causing issues.

The male breast issue is something that emerged when the mod shrink down to three files. It only affects virgin, breasted men. My understanding is that the mod adds hidden traits to a sim when they have sex for the first time. Somewhere in the code something caused this. What are the traits added to a sim when they first have sex? I might try an experiment to see what happens when I remove them from an affected sim.

23 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

What sort of new lot traits? Can't say I have anything planned.

Sex skill was removed because it was useless and Sims satisfaction from sex was reworked to be based on the experience with their partner, not their "skill". When an actual sex skill will be required, it will be reimplemented for that purpose.

Sims will not have sex when they have a committed partner and the "Relationship Awareness Switch" is enabled. Only conflicting traits like "Player" or "Polyamorous" can avoid this.

Hey Turbo,

Did you make it so that Polyamorous works as originally intended? (Because as of the May 11 update, Polyamorous traited sims do not ignore the Relationship Awareness Switch).

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I do would like to see such functional in WW but I also wait for WW club activities for a long time. There are many things I would like to be implemented in WW and I hope they will be implemented sooner or later. But I think Turbo knows best what things are most important at the moment and so we just have to wait:)

I'm with you on the WW Club activities, wild_guy. I've had my fingers crossed for it for a long time now. But like you said, have to wait and see :) As for the rape interaction, I could do without personally. What I would like to see is a functioning WW school system. Just like, Go To Work, but instead you would go to school with your teens instead. 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:47 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Seasons is coming! Prepare your butts!

So come on, jump on board!
Take a ride! (yeah)
You'll be doin' it all right.
Jump on board feel the high!

You're dancing with the chairman of WW
Take a ride on Turbodevils twelve cylinder symphony!