WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

hi , im new , i installed this mod , but now all sims is undressing auto ... how to fix this?

You mean Exhibition when they remove their top or bottom? You can turn this off in Wicked Settings.

i mean , when im in work , sims remove their top and botton , always ... , i try too turn off in wircked settings but nothing change...

Please , help! How to remove default underwear from my sim. I mean, I need my sim was totally naked when I create new character and in game also. But now there are they may be only in underweare or in that ugly gefault black boxers. What mod I should use?

Type this in the cheat console window: wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit and enter.

It's not work. I know for sure it's must be a mod, but I forget a name of this mod.

Hey Turbodriver,

I have a suggestion. Is it possible that when we choose who to woohoo with, to be able to choose more than one partner? This way can start a 3P or 4P animation from the start without inviting every single one. 

It will be cool to have that feature too later on when the sims will be able to start the action by themselfs.

is it working for old version the sims 4?

hi , im new , i installed this mod , but now all sims is undressing auto ... how to fix this?

You mean Exhibition when they remove their top or bottom? You can turn this off in Wicked Settings.

i mean , when im in work , sims remove their top and botton , always ... , i try too turn off in wircked settings but nothing change...

why my mods doesnt working at all? 

Please , help! How to remove default underwear from my sim. I mean, I need my sim was totally naked when I create new character and in game also. But now there are they may be only in underweare or in that ugly gefault black boxers. What mod I should use?

Type this in the cheat console window: wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit and enter.

It's not work. I know for sure it's must be a mod, but I forget a name of this mod.

You can use the wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit thing that's in the FAQ to fix top showing.

i tried this too ... nothing

Sorry guys, I'd suggest checking your mods then. This was the fix for me.  You might try using the batch fixer on S4S (Sims 4 Studio Editor) They have a good team of folks who can assist and there should be direction on how to do that posts on their forum. Another thing that might help you figure out the problem is the mod conflict detector on mod the sims site. It detects duplicates, broken mods and stray files that aren't sims 4. 

http://modthesims.info/d/561550

Wishing you the best of luck for sims nudeness! :) -- Forgot to mention that all of the wickedwhims files and the animations for it will come up as conflictions/game modifiers  on there, but they work fine. One last thing to check is to see if any of your game settings got switched off. Like allowing scripts and stuff. 

I've included info about climax, cum and condoms in the topic and modified the instruction about reporting bugs.

I just started using this mod. I go over to do sex and it works. I see that my other sims who are not in sex aren't doing anything so I go over to options to fix anatomy, only to find out that the menu won't open... I go into build mode and try and go out because sometimes that works, but it won't let me go out of build mode, only in. I go to manage worlds and click on "save and exit." It saves but then the screen goes black and I could still play the game even though I can't see anything. From then I have to go to the task manager and completely end the game... help?!

Still haven't gotten a response on this. I read that I could try using safe save for this but I can't even get into the wicked menus so it's impossible to save. Help?!

Please read how to report bugs in the topic and include all necessary information.

I keep getting the new version detected all sex actions have been disabled box. How can this be fixed?

There is nothing to fix, everything works as intended.

can someone upload mods folder with this working properly, i think im making something wrong

There is nothing else to upload. You open the archive with the mod and drag the 'WickedWhimsMod' to the 'Mods' folder, that's it.

in the next update can there be a option that modifies the exhibitinist progression?

What does that mean?

I need some help. This completely broke my game.

My sims just stand around and can't be moved. They can still interact with shit, but they'll stay in the same spot which is weird. Standing by the front door but using the PC which is in the house.

I can use WW, they'll teleport and the animations work, but when I end it they again just stand by the bed forever. Oh, they also can't sleep.

This is the only script mod I'm running, and everything else is just clothing mods.

Please read how to report bugs in the topic and include all necessary information.

I'm curious to know if we're any closer to enabling animations on the breast bones on the sims rig? I want to know if the problem is that no-one here has the modding skills, or those that do just don't have the time and/or will? If the problem is willingness, I'd be ok with making a small donation and I'm sure there are a few others who would also feel the same way...

If someone knows how to disassemble executables and modify the client to the point of allowing rig movement then there you go. I came to the conclusion that rigs are being affected by animations, but the client is not rendering that. That is outside any intended modding by Maxis and would require hacking the client.

Thanks Turbo for the advice. I really didn't want to search through all of my mods but alas I had to. I probably have over 50. The problem was that I had an out of date mod... those out of date mods get you every time!

How do you create a scene with 10 sims like the club picture since the Max the animations mods leave us is 4.

Also it should let us woohoo on the floor like in TS3

How do you create a scene with 10 sims like the club picture since the Max the animations mods leave us is 4.

Also it should let us woohoo on the floor like in TS3

Hi, I think that's my screenshot you're referring to. All I did was get a bunch of couples to do different WW interactions at the same time, some on the floor, some on the sofas, the chairs etc.

I took this screenshot back when there used to be floor animations like the ones you see in the picture, the animator who made them since removed them, because they're duplicates of bed interactions, and he said he wanted to make different animations for the floor.

hey guys!!! uhh idk if im doing something wrong? but im assuming this is the updated version for the patch, and im trying to unlock and winrar is telling me the file is corrupt. talk about frustrated! any one have any ideas? thanks!

C:\Users\Alyssa\Downloads\WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016 (with Windows Installer) (2).zip: The archive is corrupt

hey guys!!! uhh idk if im doing something wrong? but im assuming this is the updated version for the patch, and im trying to unlock and winrar is telling me the file is corrupt. talk about frustrated! any one have any ideas? thanks!

C:\Users\Alyssa\Downloads\WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016 (with Windows Installer) (2).zip: The archive is corrupt

Sounds like a problem at your end, Alyssa. And since you've already downloaded it three times I'm guessing you're having problems with downloading it from LoversLab?

If the following link doesn't work: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/

Try downloading it from here: https://dl.orangedox.com/s9zlzltVNVPLhWBmPB

I tried it on my end and it works.

Hope it helps!

Sounds like a problem at your end, Alyssa. And since you've already downloaded it three times I'm guessing you're having problems with downloading it from LoversLab?

If the following link doesn't work: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/

Hope it helps!

yea, most likely. i have maybe a handful of mods atm since i was having issues. and i tried it with both 7zip, and winrar. so hopefully. ill let you know. 

Thanks!

Hope it helps!

yea, most likely. i have maybe a handful of mods atm since i was having issues. and i tried it with both 7zip, and winrar. so hopefully. ill let you know. 

Thanks!

ooommmmggggosh

I swear you're magic and i love you! no issues with the one you posted. the loverslab link. i honestly dont know what in the hell i was doing wrong. i did it all the same as i did the first time. im floored. i hope the rest works. lol you're a life saver. *bows* i am greatful!  :angel:

ooommmmggggosh

I swear you're magic and i love you! no issues with the one you posted. the loverslab link. i honestly dont know what in the hell i was doing wrong. i did it all the same as i did the first time. im floored. i hope the rest works. lol you're a life saver. *bows* i am greatful!  :angel:

No problem!~ Glad it works.

I think the problem was rather LoversLab side. The server went down for a minute or so after I made that response to your post.   :P

these animations don't stop by themselves do they ?

They do. It depends on the time the animator has allocated to the animation. Typically it's for 60mins in-game time, so 60 seconds real time. You can override the time it stops/goes to next animation to your liking; found in the WhickedWhims settings in the game.

Can I get condoms and how? Also may I make a suggestion? When the Sims go to the bathroom can there pants go down to their ankles instead of being completely removed? Or maybe only part way when the male character is urinating? If no it cool. Nice job with the mod though!

buy condoms from a computer and during intercourse animation, apply condom from your sims inventory.

also first post lol, mostly lurking but awesome work, Turbo!

Can I get condoms and how? Also may I make a suggestion? When the Sims go to the bathroom can there pants go down to their ankles instead of being completely removed? Or maybe only part way when the male character is urinating? If no it cool. Nice job with the mod though!

buy condoms from a computer and during intercourse animation, apply condom from your sims inventory.

also first post lol, mostly lurking but awesome work, Turbo!

Thanks

For those still having problems, first off, sorry I can't be of more help, just suggest things you can try. I highly suggest going through each of your mods after an update and making sure they're working correctly, even small things like clothing in CAS. Checking to see if they've been updated by the mod maker themselves. Then, checking any other mod that needs a script. I know it's a pain in the butt, I have over a hundred mods myself, but sometimes you have to clear'em out. 

For those still having problems, first off, sorry I can't be of more help, just suggest things you can try. I highly suggest going through each of your mods after an update and making sure they're working correctly, even small things like clothing in CAS. Checking to see if they've been updated by the mod maker themselves. Then, checking any other mod that needs a script. I know it's a pain in the butt, I have over a hundred mods myself, but sometimes you have to clear'em out.

No problems on this end.