WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

First of all, Hello! I'm new here!

Second, thank you to turbodriver for the prompt update. I'm new to playing with mods and this is the first I added, Its been working fantastically up until the update yesterday. Anyway, i've managed to sort all that out however I'm now having a problem getting this mod to work. 

Ive tried everything suggested in this thread, plus a couple of other things people have mentioned so i thought i would finally ask to see if anyone else has/is having a similar issue. 

Ive put the mod in the exact same place as the last version of the mod was. Ive checked the required list of files against this and everything seems fine. When in the game the 'wicked' option is no longer available, however, when I click on the pool the two empty options (before the exhibition skill is high enough) are still there. They still state that the exhibition skill is too low when hovered over but there is no other evidence of the mod in the game. 

Is there something I've done wrong or is it possible the update is still interfering with the mod?

I had to reinstall origin yesterday as it completely stopped the game so i thought that would have dealt with any problems there.

Also, I'm playing  on a mac if that makes any difference. 

Thank you in advance for any help or response!

Second, thank you to turbodriver for the prompt update. I'm new to playing with mods and this is the first I added, Its been working fantastically up until the update yesterday. Anyway, i've managed to sort all that out however I'm now having a problem getting this mod to work. 

Ive tried everything suggested in this thread, plus a couple of other things people have mentioned so i thought i would finally ask to see if anyone else has/is having a similar issue. 

Ive put the mod in the exact same place as the last version of the mod was. Ive checked the required list of files against this and everything seems fine. When in the game the 'wicked' option is no longer available, however, when I click on the pool the two empty options (before the exhibition skill is high enough) are still there. They still state that the exhibition skill is too low when hovered over but there is no other evidence of the mod in the game. 

Is there something I've done wrong or is it possible the update is still interfering with the mod?

I had to reinstall origin yesterday as it completely stopped the game so i thought that would have dealt with any problems there.

Also, I'm playing  on a mac if that makes any difference. 

Hi, i dont know, but which animations/poses makes cum layers on chest example?

I see there is this update, but i cant find which poses are on chest/back. Thanks

• Added 'wickedwoohoo.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' command to apply cum to sims

Would you say that this mod (the public version) is ready to be used in an existing save file without messing anything up such as the data or stuff like that? I've been using a save that I've had for a year and have been through many generations of sims. I don't want anything to get corrupt or changed. And would you say this mod is to the point where you can actually use it in gameplay instead of just testing? What I mean by that is if there is anything broken in there or if there's not enough stuff for the mod to work smoothly. Thanks in advance.

Also, I'm playing on a mac if that makes any difference.

After you updated the game, did you go back to 'Game Options' and enable script mods again? I think I remember reading that script mods are automatically disabled in new game patches.

First of all- Thank you Turbodriver!

Secondly-  Is anyone experiencing an error code 510:34919784............  when trying to save the game, since they've uploaded the new update from Turbodriver (28th Oct) today? 

Hey did you find a fix I'm having the same issue ?

Secondly-  Is anyone experiencing an error code 510:34919784............  when trying to save the game, since they've uploaded the new update from Turbodriver (28th Oct) today? 

same happening to me.

Hi, I have not found a fix to this... Other than the fact that it appears to only save when I'm in the neighbourhood screen- I can't press save when I'm in the household, only save and return to neighbourhood.   I'm also finding that the termination pregnancy via the SIMS smart phone is not working either? 

Turbodriver said there's another place to discuss these conflicts, but I have yet to find it- I'm relatively new here- so I might need someone to direct me.

After you updated the game, did you go back to 'Game Options' and enable script mods again? I think I remember reading that script mods are automatically disabled in new game patches.

I did yes! thats what i thought it may have been too, but ive just found that there is no censorship on the sims when using a shower/bath now, which as far as i know came with the wickedwoohoo mod and i have not added in from anywhere else (before the mod when they showered is was the standard pixel box). What im finding strange is that it seems like the mod is running in all ways expect when trying to run any animations by clicking on sims or objects. 

hmmm, this doesn't seem like a problem anyone else seems to have had, i wonder if my game is corrupted in some way?

I did yes! thats what i thought it may have been too, but ive just found that there is no censorship on the sims when using a shower/bath now, which as far as i know came with the wickedwoohoo mod and i have not added in from anywhere else (before the mod when they showered is was the standard pixel box). What im finding strange is that it seems like the mod is running in all ways expect when trying to run any animations by clicking on sims or objects. 

hmmm, this doesn't seem like a problem anyone else seems to have had, i wonder if my game is corrupted in some way?

You're not alone. I updated mine on Oct 27th and had the problems with it not working then after getting the new update ad everything, I tried it today (Oct 28) and my Wicked options are not available on the bed or couch.

Can someone help me? Since I've updated to the latest Sims 4 Patch, I haven't been able to access my household. Every time I click on it to play it just sends me back to the map selection page after a brief loading period

Go into your saves folder and delete the WhickedWhims folder.

same happening to me.

Hi, I have not found a fix to this... Other than the fact that it appears to only save when I'm in the neighbourhood screen- I can't press save when I'm in the household, only save and return to neighbourhood.   I'm also finding that the termination pregnancy via the SIMS smart phone is not working either? 

Turbodriver said there's another place to discuss these conflicts, but I have yet to find it- I'm relatively new here- so I might need someone to direct me.

im having the same problem.... how can i fix it?

same happening to me.

Go into your saves folder and delete the WickedWhims folder.

same happening to me.

Didn't work for me only reset my mod settings : /

same happening to me.

Didn't work for me only reset my mod settings : /

Tried that too (a few times) it did not work for me either.