WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I've released a new version on Patreon with improvement of sims statistics handler which should fix problems with saving the game.

Would you say that this mod (the public version) is ready to be used in an existing save file without messing anything up such as the data or stuff like that? I've been using a save that I've had for a year and have been through many generations of sims. I don't want anything to get corrupt or changed. And would you say this mod is to the point where you can actually use it in gameplay instead of just testing? What I mean by that is if there is anything broken in there or if there's not enough stuff for the mod to work smoothly. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's designed to work fine with existing game saves at any point. It doesn't affect the game save with any extra data and any tuning stuff is being filtered out by the game in case of removing the mod.

First of all, Hello! I'm new here!

Second, thank you to turbodriver for the prompt update. I'm new to playing with mods and this is the first I added, Its been working fantastically up until the update yesterday. Anyway, i've managed to sort all that out however I'm now having a problem getting this mod to work. 

Ive tried everything suggested in this thread, plus a couple of other things people have mentioned so i thought i would finally ask to see if anyone else has/is having a similar issue. 

Ive put the mod in the exact same place as the last version of the mod was. Ive checked the required list of files against this and everything seems fine. When in the game the 'wicked' option is no longer available, however, when I click on the pool the two empty options (before the exhibition skill is high enough) are still there. They still state that the exhibition skill is too low when hovered over but there is no other evidence of the mod in the game. 

Is there something I've done wrong or is it possible the update is still interfering with the mod?

I had to reinstall origin yesterday as it completely stopped the game so i thought that would have dealt with any problems there.

Also, I'm playing  on a mac if that makes any difference. 

Thank you in advance for any help or response!

If you don't get the greeting notification after you load the game and un-pause then you have not installed the script mod correctly.

Please read the installation instruction and the FAQ.

Hi I'm sorry if I keep asking but I don't know where to find Luumia's objects (also looked for them on her tumblr and still nothing)... could you be so kind to help me? Thanks a lot

You don't need any extra mods for WW to work. But I recommend checking out Luumia's skin replacement, I like it.

Does anyone's exhibition settings still work properly? I'm getting the pink bra during woo hoo interactions again. On the September patch I just elected the exhibition settings to "completely undress yourself" and it fixed it. But now when I select this option nothing happens and option to completely undress yourself completely disappears from the interactions panel without doing anything. This is using the updated version for the latest patch.

Does anyone's exhibition settings still work properly? I'm getting the pink bra during woo hoo interactions again. On the September patch I just elected the exhibition settings to "completely undress yourself" and it fixed it. But now when I select this option nothing happens and option to completely undress yourself completely disappears from the interactions panel without doing anything. This is using the updated version for the latest patch.

Type CTRL + Shift + C to bring up the cheat window, then try typing in the command wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit. If they're still wearing white underwear, use the wicked menu to undress them. Or just undress completely before woohoo.

Hi!

I posted several weeks ago cause I had a problem with WW. My game entered in a never ending loop when I loaded the family I was playing with. I used Mod Conflict Detector to see if it was a mod conflict and it showed nothing. Recently I checked the date when it started to fail on the loading, I looked in the folder for mods around that date and took one out. WW works now as a charm!! If anyone has the same problem, it was "Internal mod names replacement" from Mod the sims. So maybe any mod related to moods or that changes them in some way is the guilty one. Hope it helps.

And now I have a question: How do I get the new "wickedwoohoo.applycum" cheat to work? Cause the Climax option never shows up for me, it stays grayed out and the cheat doesn't work either no matter how I write it with the < >, without them, with the [ ], without them... It never shows up on the designated area. Does it have to show any kind of notification once you've succesfully entered the cheat?

Also, can a guy (through the new CAS option) using anal get pregnant with WW actions? Or should I use vaginal for the animation for him to get pregnant?

Thanks a lot!!

I have very strange issue.

I used S4PE to chnage the cum textures in CAS.package exactly as I did in all the previous versions, but now the game still show the 'default' cum layers. !!!

Do I have to change them someplace else as well? 

The only thing different this time, is that I removed a dress mod. Totaly unrelated to WW ?

:s  :s

Hey Turbo.

I just had an idea for this mod: instead of all the sims just jumping to change clothes or to go into the bathtub/shower or to have sex, you should make an animation for the sims undressing. Yes, it takes more time for them to change/remove clothes but it makes the process more realistic. I'm all about that realism!

Oh boy! Isn't it cool to receive so many messages about the mod not working, especially when you are just going to bed (that was 12 hours ago). It's fixed now though. No worries.

With the compatibility fix I've released a bunch of changes on Patreon, here is what's new:

• Updated compatibility for 1.24 game version
  • Added Exception Watcher to inform about created lastException files
  • Added 'wickedwoohoo.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' command to apply cum to sims
  • Added setting to disable jealousy (not only from sex, in the whole game)
  • Added setting to enable incest (not only for sex, unlocks 61 vanilla interactions, disabled by default)
  • Reworked and hooked woohoo whims to sex interactions
  • Reworked animation state machine script
  • Made sims that had sex or are in relationship not react to each other nudity
  • Made sims with high friendship and/or romance level not react to each other nudity
  • Made sims get jealous when finding their lover having sex with someone else
  • Made incest interactions require changing a setting
  • Fixed broken changing underwear outside your household
  • Fixed exhibitionism fullbody undressing always making sims take off shoes
  • Fixed sims not reacting to male nudity

And for everybody else there is a new version that supports the new release of the game. And before you ask, yes, it does work with version 1.20 of the game.

I've noticed there is some talking about Maxis not supporting modders or something, I have not read it yet, I wanted this post to be out so maybe I will update this if there is anything interesting to add.

Thanks! You're amazing!

I just started using this mod. I go over to do sex and it works. I see that my other sims who are not in sex aren't doing anything so I go over to options to fix anatomy, only to find out that the menu won't open... I go into build mode and try and go out because sometimes that works, but it won't let me go out of build mode, only in. I go to manage worlds and click on "save and exit." It saves but then the screen goes black and I could still play the game even though I can't see anything. From then I have to go to the task manager and completely end the game... help?!

Where I can find this?

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package

Go to the very first post in this topic. There is a download link. The rar file has all of those packages in it.

Where exactly? First post here is: "Great stuff turbodriver, it just so happenes that today i finally got fed up with sims 3, despite all the good work done with kinkyworld and animated woohoo mods, finding your wickedwoohoo mod has given me incentive to reinstall sims 4 and give it a go."

Having a problem? Read the topic and read how to report bugs!

Changelog?

Added.

@TURBODRIVER

how can i get this cmar male nude skintexture working with wickewhims?

http://veenusia.tumblr.com/post/123205022786/starlord-sims-retexture-of-the-penis-mod-by

thx

Ask the author to create stand alone CAS parts, they are only replacements.

Just curious, but while I do notice the sims changing sex animations through the act, does it end "naturally"? Or do we have to just cancel the act. It'd be nice if it's like a task where once completed, your mood improves or something.

If that's already implemented, I apologise

Affecting mood and relationships is in works and it will be in future releases.

Hi!

And now I have a question: How do I get the new "wickedwoohoo.applycum" cheat to work? Cause the Climax option never shows up for me, it stays grayed out and the cheat doesn't work either no matter how I write it with the < >, without them, with the [ ], without them... It never shows up on the designated area. Does it have to show any kind of notification once you've succesfully entered the cheat?

Also, can a guy (through the new CAS option) using anal get pregnant with WW actions? Or should I use vaginal for the animation for him to get pregnant?

Thanks a lot!!

Hey! The command is only in Patreon builds right now.

I used S4PE to chnage the cum textures in CAS.package exactly as I did in all the previous versions, but now the game still show the 'default' cum layers. !!!

The only thing different this time, is that I removed a dress mod. Totaly unrelated to WW ?

Then just remove the original textures. If you create a package that is loaded after WW cum layers then everything will work.

Hey Turbo.

I just had an idea for this mod: instead of all the sims just jumping to change clothes or to go into the bathtub/shower or to have sex, you should make an animation for the sims undressing. Yes, it takes more time for them to change/remove clothes but it makes the process more realistic. I'm all about that realism!

Hey! I will be looking into these sort of details at some point, now I am focusing on completing the experience and trying to fix-up everything.

Ok, I think, I find this button.

New question. This version is good?

No.

Having a problem? Read the topic and read how to report bugs!

Changelog?

Added.

@TURBODRIVER

how can i get this cmar male nude skintexture working with wickewhims?

http://veenusia.tumblr.com/post/123205022786/starlord-sims-retexture-of-the-penis-mod-by

thx

Ask the author to create stand alone CAS parts, they are only replacements.

Just curious, but while I do notice the sims changing sex animations through the act, does it end "naturally"? Or do we have to just cancel the act. It'd be nice if it's like a task where once completed, your mood improves or something.

If that's already implemented, I apologise

Affecting mood and relationships is in works and it will be in future releases.

Hi!

Thanks a lot!!

Hey! The command is only in Patreon builds right now.

Then just remove the original textures. If you create a package that is loaded after WW cum layers then everything will work.

Hey Turbo.

Hey! I will be looking into these sort of details at some point, now I am focusing on completing the experience and trying to fix-up everything.

Ok, I think, I find this button.

New question. This version is good?

No.

hehe, yes..I did remove the original textures. 

That's what is puzzling me. In you CAS.package I have replaced you textures with mine. So, theoreticaly, your textures are no longer in the game. At least they are not in that package. Do you want me to sent it to you?

I founbd the problem I think. I have accidentaly placed a copy of that package in another folder as well.