WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have everything downloaded and in all the right places. When I open my game, the animations and mods all pop up under the Custom Content and Script Mods tab. But then I go to click on the bed and or on the floor and it doesn't show the Wicked Whims option? How do I fix this? Thank you!

So I seem to be having an issue. Everything seems to be working right, when I open the game the mods are enabled and it shows the downloaded mods at start up but when I start playing the game it doesn't have the notification and there's no option to even do any of the actions? I have the most recently updated version of the sims 4. I also tried using the installer but everytime I got to the last step of actually installing it a notification would pop up saying "sims game data not found".

Guest Katherlne

So I seem to be having an issue. Everything seems to be working right, when I open the game the mods are enabled and it shows the downloaded mods at start up but when I start playing the game it doesn't have the notification and there's no option to even do any of the actions? I have the most recently updated version of the sims 4. I also tried using the installer but everytime I got to the last step of actually installing it a notification would pop up saying "sims game data not found".

I have everything downloaded and in all the right places. When I open my game, the animations and mods all pop up under the Custom Content and Script Mods tab. But then I go to click on the bed and or on the floor and it doesn't show the Wicked Whims option? How do I fix this? Thank you!

I recommend to use a TS4 Mod Manager for installing mods. 100% working path and folder content of WW - C:\Users\"NAME"\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod

1.1478346866.jpg

Don't forget in game Enable Custom Content and Mods + Script Mods Allowed in Game Options - Other.

So where do i go to request animations? Idk if I'm supposed to ask here or if there is a different forum for animation requests.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43141-the-sims-4-mod-request-thread/

Or you can ask animations authors via pm.

All my sims are wearing orange bra when I choose take off top. what can i do?

i have the same problem, and it's because i have other cc installed in my game. nothing is particularly broken, but i still get the bra. what i do is before i start the WW interactions, i click on the female sim and have her completely undress herself via the exihibition menu (Yeah i spelled it wrong). it takes away from the sim undressing as the interactions start, but it gets rid of the bra. hope this helps.

So where do i go to request animations? Idk if I'm supposed to ask here or if there is a different forum for animation requests.

thank you!

All my sims are wearing orange bra when I choose take off top. what can i do?

i have the same problem, and it's because i have other cc installed in my game. nothing is particularly broken, but i still get the bra. what i do is before i start the WW interactions, i click on the female sim and have her completely undress herself via the exihibition menu (Yeah i spelled it wrong). it takes away from the sim undressing as the interactions start, but it gets rid of the bra. hope this helps.

thank you!

That's part of the exhibition skill it's a built in setting for wickedwhims

Hi, I've updated the mod but I still have these two old files:

-viblisimsHardCock02XV02zoahcxeditv4.packages

and

-cmarymBottomNudePenisCASv3turbodriveredit.package

I have to remove them or are safe to keep? I ask you because there is already the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package...

I've released a new version on Patreon, quite some time passed, but I there was so much I had to do and I am still not finished, but I can't keep it in works forever. Here's what's new:

• Added exceptions catcher to look for issues outside base game scope
  • Added setting to disable romance age restrictions (teens with adults, not only for sex, in the whole game)
  • Added 6 more romance interactions for incest
  • Added Gender Settings (sim characteristics matter more by default)
  • Added Undressing Sex Settings (unified settings for different undressing modes)
  • Added Gender Recognition Settings with Female Gender As Both setting to allow for all M/F animations as M/M
  • Added undressing hats, socks, gloves and completely while in sex
  • Made undressing top/bottom to be replaced when wearing fullbody outfit while in sex
  • Made skinny dipping interactions available for teens
  • Made Always Accept asking for sex not grant romance relationship gain
  • Updated default underwear to support gender modifications (gap fix)
  • Reworked CAS handler
  • Fixed jealousy and incest settings not being applied after loading the game
  • Fixed privacy not working when exhibitionism is disabled
  • Removed Gender Restrictions setting (replaced with Gender Settings)
  • Removed auto undressing and full undressing sex settings (replaced by unified undressing settings)

I can't seen to progress past Exhibitionism level 4. I had a sim admire herself sexualy in front of a mirror and did not see the progress bar go past 1% how do I fix this?

Using the mirror to level up is the cheaty way to do it. Level 5 requires normal usage of the skill, being nude around other sims.

Downloaded this mod (which I love) as well as the animation from mike24, loaded my game worked fine. After I closed the game, I looked into the other animations, downloaded them, tried to start my game and it crashed. Removed all the animations, except the one from mike24. My game still crashed. I removed all the animations and the mod, and my game still crashed. I removed my whole Mods folder and it did finally load, but i have had no problems until today. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem?

Edit: I removed all my mods, just added WW and it loaded. Now, I'm going through all my other mods folder by folder to see what works and what doesn't. Not sure if it is one or a few mods that won't work with WW, or if it has something to do with the amount of mods I had.

I've released a new version on Patreon, quite some time passed, but I there was so much I had to do and I am still not finished, but I can't keep it in works forever. Here's what's new:

• Added exceptions catcher to look for issues outside base game scope
  • Added setting to disable romance age restrictions (teens with adults, not only for sex, in the whole game)
  • Added 6 more romance interactions for incest
  • Added Gender Settings (sim characteristics matter more by default)
  • Added Undressing Sex Settings (unified settings for different undressing modes)
  • Added Gender Recognition Settings with Female Gender As Both setting to allow for all M/F animations as M/M
  • Added undressing hats, socks, gloves and completely while in sex
  • Made undressing top/bottom to be replaced when wearing fullbody outfit while in sex
  • Made skinny dipping interactions available for teens
  • Made Always Accept asking for sex not grant romance relationship gain
  • Updated default underwear to support gender modifications (gap fix)
  • Reworked CAS handler
  • Fixed jealousy and incest settings not being applied after loading the game
  • Fixed privacy not working when exhibitionism is disabled
  • Removed Gender Restrictions setting (replaced with Gender Settings)
  • Removed auto undressing and full undressing sex settings (replaced by unified undressing settings)

I can't seen to progress past Exhibitionism level 4. I had a sim admire herself sexualy in front of a mirror and did not see the progress bar go past 1% how do I fix this?

Using the mirror to level up is the cheaty way to do it. Level 5 requires normal usage of the skill, being nude around other sims.

Hi Man How Are Doing?

There was something that annoyed me about ure mod i thought u were gonna fix it and i see now that u didnt

look i want add or remove actors when animation is in place well u can add them but u cant remove them so if u do that it would be great

also i have a suggestion about relationships

is there possible that u can have actors that are ok with ure partner having sex with another person or he or she is ok with group sex 

something like a trait or skill i dunno 

thanks man keep up your great work

Hello ! I wanted, at first, to say how huge this mod is ! Seriously excellent work ! ^^

But if I am here it's because I have a little issue. Indeed, at first my sims, when nude in CAS, had nos legs ! Well, this problem have been solved by dowloading the last cmar nude bottom mod but now I've noticed that he has a soft cock and not the hard one download on the first page.

Nevertheless, I've read a bit this topic (but not all yet, 155 pages is a lot XD) and, first, I have seen that the file for the hard one on the first page is outdated. Secondly, it seems now it's already included in the WW file ? And thirdly now it's morpheable ? So in CAS it will be only the soft one but when horny he will be hard ?

Sorry, it's been so long since I have not played with that game (but I am up to date with 1.20) so I am a bit lost ^^'

In fact, I just want to know if I have to download a more recent version of viblisims hardcock ? If I have to remove it with cmar nude bottom mod ? Or if everything is fine and I just have to wait a sex interaction to see him happy if you no what I mean ? =P

Thank you and sorry if my english isn't great.

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Downloaded this mod (which I love) as well as the animation from mike24, loaded my game worked fine. After I closed the game, I looked into the other animations, downloaded them, tried to start my game and it crashed. Removed all the animations, except the one from mike24. My game still crashed. I removed all the animations and the mod, and my game still crashed. I removed my whole Mods folder and it did finally load, but i have had no problems until today. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem?

Well, the only thing I can tell you is that WickedWhims works fine. If you have updated the game then most likely there are other mods that could be causing problems and you need to update them or remove them.

These animations are awesome. However I'm having some issues. My sims get into having sex but I guess when it comes to the "climax" they just stop. Nothing inicates that they just had sex or anything.Is this normal? Please and thank you for the advice.

There are problems with climax and I am aware of them, but it is problematic to fix it because of some technical limitations on the scripting side. I am working on it right now.

There was something that annoyed me about ure mod i thought u were gonna fix it and i see now that u didnt

look i want add or remove actors when animation is in place well u can add them but u cant remove them so if u do that it would be great

also i have a suggestion about relationships

is there possible that u can have actors that are ok with ure partner having sex with another person or he or she is ok with group sex 

something like a trait or skill i dunno 

thanks man keep up your great work

Removing sims from sex interactions is on my TODO list.

Relationships are still in works and a lot will be added and changed, including ways to create no jealousy sex interactions.

Hello ! I wanted, at first, to say how huge this mod is ! Seriously excellent work ! ^^

But if I am here it's because I have a little issue. Indeed, at first my sims, when nude in CAS, had nos legs ! Well, this problem have been solved by dowloading the last cmar nude bottom mod but now I've noticed that he has a soft cock and not the hard one download on the first page.

Nevertheless, I've read a bit this topic (but not all yet, 155 pages is a lot XD) and, first, I have seen that the file for the hard one on the first page is outdated. Secondly, it seems now it's already included in the WW file ? And thirdly now it's morpheable ? So in CAS it will be only the soft one but when horny he will be hard ?

Sorry, it's been so long since I have not played with that game (but I am up to date with 1.20) so I am a bit lost ^^'

In fact, I just want to know if I have to download a more recent version of viblisims hardcock ? If I have to remove it with cmar nude bottom mod ? Or if everything is fine and I just have to wait a sex interaction to see him happy if you no what I mean ? =P

Thank you and sorry if my english isn't great.

There is no need to download any additional penis mods and if you have any installed you should remove them. There is a small bug in the current public release with updating visually the state of sim penis, but it shouldn't break anything. You can use the commands included in the features list to fix it.

Thank you and all contributors for this mod!

I have one issue and am having difficulty searching to see if it has been brought up.

I have attempted switching the animation and interaction time settings for woohoo as the interactions never end without manually clicking the woohoo"heartface" Icon.

Is this something that is still being worked on for a future update?

If it's just something that i have messed up, what would be the recommended settings to let the whim play out to satisfy the need and then stop?

Or, is there a info page that i should read to attempt to work it out for myself?

Thank you all again.

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT, IT ONCE WORKED PERFECT BUT IT SEEMS SINCE THE ORGINS UPDATE I CANT CONTROL MY SIMS WHEN THE GAME STARTS I CANT CLICK ON ANYTHING THEY JUST STAND THERE. I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION DOENLOADED I ALSO DELETED MY "SAVES" FOLDER. I BACKED UP ALL MY MODS TO ANOTHER FOLDER AND DELETED MY MODS FOLDER AND ONLY KEPT THIS AND IT ALSO WORKED PERFECT SO I KNOW ITS A MOD THAT I HAVE IS THERE ANYWAY TO DETECT WHICH ONE IS AFFECTING THE MOD?? I DOWNLOAD SO MANY ITS NO WAY I CAN DO EACH INDIVIDUAL, I I NEED HELP I LOVE THIS MOD LOL

Hi everyone,

First of all thank you guys for this mod but idk what im doing wrong but it doesnt show up in my game after placing all the files into the mod folder.

Ive updated my game and it just doesnt work..Whats going on and im I doing something wrong? I would like to know what to do next because I looked forward to this mod for ages..Thanks x

I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT, IT ONCE WORKED PERFECT BUT IT SEEMS SINCE THE ORGINS UPDATE I CANT CONTROL MY SIMS WHEN THE GAME STARTS I CANT CLICK ON ANYTHING THEY JUST STAND THERE. I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION DOENLOADED I ALSO DELETED MY "SAVES" FOLDER. I BACKED UP ALL MY MODS TO ANOTHER FOLDER AND DELETED MY MODS FOLDER AND ONLY KEPT THIS AND IT ALSO WORKED PERFECT SO I KNOW ITS A MOD THAT I HAVE IS THERE ANYWAY TO DETECT WHICH ONE IS AFFECTING THE MOD?? I DOWNLOAD SO MANY ITS NO WAY I CAN DO EACH INDIVIDUAL, I I NEED HELP I LOVE THIS MOD LOL

The only way that I know is to add some of the mods and see if it works. Lets say that you have 20 mods, add the first ten and try the game, if it works add 5 more and so on.  If it doesn't work remove the last ones you added and the readd them one at a time until you find the one that conflicts. I had to do this a few times due to mod and clothes problems and I found it easier to try 5 or 10 at a time to isolate the problem.

sorry. Turbodrive. i got another question for making animation mod. 

after finished making mod, i try to add sound events for animation. but every time when i put some sound events with studio,

sims 4 didn't show the whole animation in mod to game. i did edit clip, and clip header in warehouse, and only female actors have sound events.

and didn't make lips movement suppression events. if i deleted sound events mod's working fine.

would you give me a advice for this problem?

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Thank you and all contributors for this mod!

I have one issue and am having difficulty searching to see if it has been brought up.

I have attempted switching the animation and interaction time settings for woohoo as the interactions never end without manually clicking the woohoo"heartface" Icon.

Is this something that is still being worked on for a future update?

If it's just something that i have messed up, what would be the recommended settings to let the whim play out to satisfy the need and then stop?

Or, is there a info page that i should read to attempt to work it out for myself?

Thank you all again.

I am trying to figure out a different way to handle time of sex interactions, but it's technically really difficult. I haven't noticed any problems with the interaction ending, but I you might be right as I didn't tested it that much either.
Right now, in the public releases, sims don't get anything from the sex interaction. If you stop it manually or it ends on its own, it will affect sims anyway.

There is no need to download any additional penis mods and if you have any installed you should remove them. 

it is needed to enable penis in CAS because embeded one can't be shown there

But why would you need the penis in CAS?

sorry. Turbodrive. i got another question for making animation mod. 

after finished making mod, i try to add sound events for animation. but every time when i put some sound events with studio,

sims 4 didn't show the whole animation in mod to game. i did edit clip, and clip header in warehouse, and only female actors have sound events.

and didn't make lips movement suppression events. if i deleted sound events mod's working fine.

would you give me a advice for this problem?

Sounds and other events are a mystery to me. Some work and some don't. I had people saying that adding them via S4PE is working better than adding them through S4S. If you want to try, click on your clip in S4PE and use the 'Grid' button on the bottom. It's a little bit more confusing but it might work.

everyone stop complaining, this guy is a genius yall stressing him lol

At least this made me laugh :D :D Thanks!