WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Great mod turbodriver, and great job updating it to work with the latest patch. 

I'm having one issue: I'm trying to get my sims to make an incest baby, but I can't get it to work. I've set pregnancy chance to 100%, but the pregnancy test always comes back negative. Am I doing something wrong, is it a bug, or is it working as intended?

I'm having one issue: I'm trying to get my sims to make an incest baby, but I can't get it to work. I've set pregnancy chance to 100%, but the pregnancy test always comes back negative. Am I doing something wrong, is it a bug, or is it working as intended?

Due to the coding of Sims 4, incest babies are impossible. The game just won't allow it.  - According to multiple modders.

Due to the coding of Sims 4, incest babies are impossible. The game just won't allow it.  - According to multiple modders.

EA are no fun :( 

And I assume there is no way to change (by cheating I would assume) a sim's parentage after it's been born?

Really are you sure about that? Cause I know for a fact it is Possible to have incest babies I've used MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo module and my sim had a baby with his sister.

Ive installed the mod, everything fine, but my female character's nipples are gone

This replacement skin works for me as of yesterday.

http://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your

I also recommend you use these mods I have in a zip.

3D meshed nipples

Larger breasts.

Lastly, here's a mod I made, nipple tattoos.

Just found out this mod exists, Is there jealousy? husband just watches as his wife get the D but does not get mad.

This was added in the latest Patreon release. I assume this will be released on LL a bit later in November. It'll also give Turbo time to work on any little bugs or glitches for this version. And maybe add some new features he's brainstorming. :)

Really are you sure about that? Cause I know for a fact it is Possible to have incest babies I've used MC Command Center with the MC Woohoo module and my sim had a baby with his sister.

There are a couple of glitches in the latest MC Command Center (Sims never stop regular woohooing) so I'd give Deaderpool some time to get those worked out, but incest is possible with Wicked Woohoo er Whims in the latest version (Patreon). Also, I think the Simcest Darkpool mod might still work.

Scratch that last. Inteen does work for some people but doesn't work for others. So, can't recommend that.

There are a couple of glitches in the latest MC Command Center (Sims never stop regular woohooing) so I'd give Deaderpool some time to get those worked out, but incest is possible with Wicked Woohoo er Whims in the latest version (Patreon). Also, I think the Simcest Darkpool mod might still work.

Scratch that last. Inteen does work for some people but doesn't work for others. So, can't recommend that.

Deaderpool already fixed that he released a new version for MC Command Center and MC Woohoo late Saturday night

hi everyone... there is a problem... the last of the sims 4 update, the wicked gives problems, but serious problems with the game. It conflicts with it and not making it possible to play. You need an update of the mod?

Did you try downloading the latest version that came out 2 days ago?

I've released new version on Patreon with fixes, before I continue working on relationships. There is a lot to deal with so I would say that next public update probably will not come at the first half of November. You can see how everything is progressing here so I will keep you updated on how much is left, but it will take a while. Here's what is new:

• Added Nude Outfit Assurance Settings (allows to disable nude outfit checks for proper parts, enabled by default)
  • Improved underwear mannequins integration with CAS
  • Fixed sims jealousy from solo sex interactions
  • Fixed issues with some notifications not displaying for freshly created sims
  • Removed Force Default Body Settings (Nude Outfit Assurance Settings took its job)

Is it possible to change the registered gender for a female with a penis to allow all penis animations without turning off gender restrictions?

I will be working on that at some point.

All this position mods can conflict with themselvs if instal all this mods at one time? It seems to me, but half of these positions simply do not apear in menu... But maybe I am wrong, dont know for sure.

Sorry for my broken english, I hope you understand )))

No, just make sure you extracted them all.

Just found out this mod exists, Is there jealousy? husband just watches as his wife get the D but does not get mad.

Jealousy system is available in Patreon releases already.

guys i have installed the mod whit all the animations... when i star play the game open a notifications saying all the sex are disable, how i fix this?? or the animations still work?

As it says, don't worry about it, everything works. I changed that notification because so many people still worry about it.

And one more question. How to make that it was impossible to do sex with sim, If your relationship is not at the stage of love, and if you don't know each other? Because all of sims emidiately agree to sex, with totally stranger. In the settings there is such an option, but I would say that it does not work... Or what? 

And one more question. How to make that it was impossible to do sex with sim, If your relationship is not at the stage of love, and if you don't know each other? Because all of sims emidiately agree to sex, with totally stranger. In the settings there is such an option, but I would say that it does not work... Or what? 

Not sure what you mean, but you can turn Always Accept on and Sims will always accept woohoo, or turn it off to have them not accept. This works as intended in WickedWhims. 

Sims always accept no matter what in the current public version. Actually they do it too in the Patreon version, but that is what I am working on right now. The relations aspect of it.

No that setting doesn't work at least I've never seen it work. I just get them to friendship level then have them do it.

And as for stage of love I can live without the messy attachments and it would be kinda of hard for my teen sim to bang his neighbors wife or just wants a friend with benefits if love was required without the use of additional mods to override the game core block

I just started using this mod. I go over to do sex and it works. I see that my other sims who are not in sex aren't doing anything so I go over to options to fix anatomy, only to find out that the menu won't open... I go into build mode and try and go out because sometimes that works, but it won't let me go out of build mode, only in. I go to manage worlds and click on "save and exit." It saves but then the screen goes black and I could still play the game even though I can't see anything. From then I have to go to the task manager and completely end the game... help?!

Still haven't gotten a response on this. I read that I could try using safe save for this but I can't even get into the wicked menus so it's impossible to save. Help?!