WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!

I love playing with that mod, but I have problems with it since the last update (I'm now playing the 1.23.24.1010 version). My game was bugged and I couldn't control my sims anymore or even select them at all (the sims' icons on the bottom left simply disappeared), so I did as suggested in previous posts and deleted the mod's saves. Now my game is functional, but I can't use the Wickedwhims mod anymore (the option just disappeared from the interaction menu) and some romantic interactions don't appear properly in the interaction menu (the romantic icon appears, but not the text describing the action). Is there a solution ?
Sorry if that question was already asked for the same problem ; but if so, I didn't see it, although having searched for it in the topic.

There is no other thing you can do than just removing everything involving WW from Mods folder, including saves and installing it fresh.

Hi there !

I would like to know how to install this mod on MAC
I try to find a tutorial on youtube and in the net but I did not find anything

Your help would be apreciated :)

Thanks a lot

I know that the mod works exactly the same for every system. You just install it like every other mod. You put it into the Mods folder and that's it.

hi , im new , i installed this mod , but now all sims is undressing auto ... how to fix this?

You mean Exhibition when they remove their top or bottom? You can turn this off in Wicked Settings.

i mean , when im in work , sims remove their top and botton , always ... , i try too turn off in wircked settings but nothing change...

I don't know what do you mean at all.

Hey Turbodriver,

I have a suggestion. Is it possible that when we choose who to woohoo with, to be able to choose more than one partner? This way can start a 3P or 4P animation from the start without inviting every single one. 
It will be cool to have that feature too later on when the sims will be able to start the action by themselfs.

I don't know about this. You would need to make the sim talk to every single selected sim and then all these sims have to go to the location. It's pretty much the same exact thing.

does any one knows how to get to the next level im on level 2 and don't know how the hell i got there. help

With every level you get a notification explaining what you can do and you have to do that. You can now undress your underwear, walk around without it and you will progress the skill.

Prostitution please I need a way for my sim to make money for the prostitution challenge without me having to type in a cheat codes (kaching)

Jobs will be added at some point.

Is there anything you want people with the new expansion pack to watch out for? I think it's only an hour and a half away. :D

Everything should be working just like in a base game, codebase was updated few days ago, expansion only provides assets. Depends where you live too.

Recent issue I've had: I used to run the group stuff just fine, but suddenly scenes are ending themselves when I choose to ask someone to join and they come over to sims in-progress. Any idea what's not clicking here? I have gender restrictions off.

Thanks.

Hey guys... i have a problem... i downloaded it, i droped the Mods folder, and of course these animations too. But unfortunately it"s doesn't work, however all these are really in game, but it doesn't show me. My sims version is 1.20.. so anyone knows why doesn't work for me?

ps: yeap, i enabled the allow script in the settings. (srry for my bad english)

I can't get the condoms that my sims bought via their computer, to show up in their inventory. what am I doing wrong?

you buy it and it sent to your MAIL in the NEXT DAY.

Recent issue I've had: I used to run the group stuff just fine, but suddenly scenes are ending themselves when I choose to ask someone to join and they come over to sims in-progress. Any idea what's not clicking here? I have gender restrictions off.

Thanks.

maybe the animation was broken. have you try other animation?

can you give out which animation you choose?

Hey guys... i have a problem... i downloaded it, i droped the Mods folder, and of course these animations too. But unfortunately it"s doesn't work, however all these are really in game, but it doesn't show me. My sims version is 1.20.. so anyone knows why doesn't work for me?

do you enable script in the option?

Thanks.

I've tried it with a fair number of animations going from 2 to 3 and solo to 2. It always bounces the actors out of the whole WW animation.

The mod looks amazing, and I want to give it a try but..
I don't know if it came up or not for anyone else but whenever I turn this script on my sim doesn't work properly.

Some tasks, like cooking or using the computer won't start up. And when my sim is doing an activity he won't stop doing them, even when canceled.
He'll only resume task orders when I press ESC to pause and unpause the game.
I tried to use the WW features but there are none to be seen. I only get the "Wicked", "Settings" and "Talk about exebitionism" bubbles. But no actual yoohoo choices.

Because the official come version was too high, I went and got an earlier version (Reloaded) from the web, and patched it with the proper 1.20. update.
Which supposedly is supposed to be the supported version for the WW mod. Has this occurred for anyone else?

EDIT: Alright, so I feel kinda stupid. I actually forgotten a file that was left on my desktop. I put it back in and they all work now.
BUT.. The bug with my character not being able to cook or change tasks still lingers.

I can't remove cum off my girl face D:

I think it's glitch where sometimes showering doesn't remove the cum off your sim. It always works on my second attempt at showering though. Bathing guaranteed  works for me. If baths don't work, try take your Sim to a pool, as that's another way to remove it.

Why does my female sim still have the penis mesh applied if I selected no to the "can use the toilet standing up" question of gender

Are you perhaps using a masculine body? I believe that also adds a penis.

Would it be possible to somehow have the "pee" effect as cum animations

I think that would look a bit more realisitc.

Also I think there should be an ACTUAL condom that goes on the penis instead of just clicking a package and nothing appearing.

One more thing perhaps make the woohoo acceptance animation more flirty / realistic ?

Okay so when I try to make my guy or girl give an oraljob to each other it says no sims were found for the oraljob... also I watched a video on YouTube to see if it was worth the download and I don't have all the positions she had.

You'll have to download the other animations others creators have made for WhickedWhims. Remember that WW is just a framework for animators to easily implement their stuff into the game without having to go through the extensive programming mumbo-jumbo.

You'll find them on the main post under "Animations - Required for Sex".

Okay so when I try to make my guy or girl give an oraljob to each other it says no sims were found for the oraljob... also I watched a video on YouTube to see if it was worth the download and I don't have all the positions she had.

You'll have to download the other animations others creators have made for WhickedWhims. Remember that WW is just a framework for animators to easily implement their stuff into the game without having to go through the extensive programming mumbo-jumbo.

You'll find them on the main post under "Animations - Required for Sex".

Okay I finished but Omasters files aren't actually mods they're for some card game ? XD it kinda sucks cuz those are the animations I was looking forward to

hi

today i bought the new sims 4 city living, and now i can't use 

WickedWhims. i had download your last version and all animations too but don't move .... please help me .

hi

today i bought the new sims 4 city living, and now i can't use 

WickedWhims. i had download your last version and all animations too but don't move .... please help me .

I can't get the condoms that my sims bought via their computer, to show up in their inventory. what am I doing wrong?

you buy it and it sent to your MAIL in the NEXT DAY.

Thanks.

do you enable script in the option?

Yeap, i did it. But didn't show in actions.. just simple woohoo, nope wicked.. so, what's the problem?