WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Heya!

Just popping in to thank you for this amazing mod. It takes playing Sims 4 to a whole new level LOOOL.

I remember during The Sims 2/3 times, when players were already happy with just having naked sims, and now there's full naked sims having sex LOL.

So thank you once again for the mod and all other contributers!! Keep up the good work!!

PS: My sim seriously has no shame having sex in public, very naughty!! XD

I'm having the same issue as mnme123

Animations and actions don't end for me. I'm guessing this is a bug? I don't know if this is related but my Sims seems to pop in and out of interactions sometimes. 

oops sorry I deleted the previous post that I wrote as I figured out second problem

but what I wrote was that the interaction does not end whether I change the settings or not

for example, interaction duration ends after the climax and progression of sex disabled after climax etc

I'm having the same issue as mnme123

Animations and actions don't end for me. I'm guessing this is a bug? I don't know if this is related but my Sims seems to pop in and out of interactions sometimes. 

"climax to end" are depend on animation WITH climax animation. currently the only one free are amra72 animation.

while timer based ending are end depend on setting and it was set based on REAL TIME. not sims time so speed time will not help...

Hello. I require assistance, and I am not sure whom to ask.

I've installed the mod as per the instruction. (I do have 1.4 version of the game). I've also enabled script mods in the options. However, the .ts4script file is neither detected by mod manager, nor the game. The .package files are detected by the game, but the script file alone isn't. So I'm unable to use this mod. 

How do I fix this?

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

There is no need to download any additional penis mods and if you have any installed you should remove them. 

it is needed to enable penis in CAS because embeded one can't be shown there

But why would you need the penis in CAS?

to tune sims:) choose body hair for example and see how it will look. just for realism ultimately:) I don't like Barbie and Ken view

Then I will make it so that the penis will be at the same time a replacement for the nude male bottom. I guess it won't really work for females though.

Hello,

Is there any long term "to do" list for this mod?

A lot of small TODOs are directly in my code which I review every time I finish something. Most of it is either on my wall as small sticky notes or in my head. And I consider TODOs as more technical things rather than fully explained features. For additions planned for the future you can check the List of Suggestions linked in the topic.

I won't be managing a detailed list of things I am working on or plan to work on, but you can always ask about something specific and I will let you know.

So what kind of traits would you like to make for WW in the future TURBO?

I don't know, I don't look at it from the perspective of specifically named traits, but more of what they would do technically. And to be fair, I didn't list them, but I know I would add traits that should allow for as many different types of relationships as possible. And probably some boosters towards different life styles. Once I will make a system to shape relationships I will know what sort of traits to add that would allow for more options.

Great mod, I just have one small problem. If a girl has a masculine frame, she'll have a non-functioning penis. It just remains limp when I try a sexual interaction.

I don't think it's non-functioning, it's probably not updating visually. You can try to fix it using commands listed in the features list. I think this should be resolved with future updates.

Hello. I require assistance, and I am not sure whom to ask.

I've installed the mod as per the instruction. (I do have 1.4 version of the game). I've also enabled script mods in the options. However, the .ts4script file is neither detected by mod manager, nor the game. The .package files are detected by the game, but the script file alone isn't. So I'm unable to use this mod. 

How do I fix this?

Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 will not work!

Hello,

A lot of small TODOs are directly in my code which I review every time I finish something. Most of it is either on my wall as small sticky notes or in my head. And I consider TODOs as more technical things rather than fully explained features. For additions planned for the future you can check the List of Suggestions linked in the topic.

I won't be managing a detailed list of things I am working on or plan to work on, but you can always ask about something specific and I will let you know.

Hmmmm. I was wondering when can you work on jobs. It was a big appeal for me in Sims 3. And i can see that there are great ideas in suggestions list. I would appreciate a lot if you can give us your thoughts about it. Absolutely love the mod. Even more than KW. Shhhhh. Keep up the good work!

Hello,

Hmmmm. I was wondering when can you work on jobs. It was a big appeal for me in Sims 3. And i can see that there are great ideas in suggestions list. I would appreciate a lot if you can give us your thoughts about it. Absolutely love the mod. Even more than KW. Shhhhh. Keep up the good work!

I would really like to get into adding jobs and such, but right now I am trying to create some sort of a relationships system and it is not easy, there is so much to do. Maybe the next thing I would work on could be jobs. The biggest struggle is still making everything stable and that takes a lot of development time, unraveling mysteries of Sims 4 code and making everything work together.

I don't have anything specific in mind, I was just curious of the long term objectives you could have for the mod :)

I have a big problem. I have a Mac and I have wine and did the whole process correct, but when after i conver the exe file from wine it pops up the wicked installer but it says that i am missing saved game data? Can anyone help me? thx. I try to put in a folder but it wont let me. thx in advance

One trait that would be good for this mod is a swinger trait. Maybe it could be a reward trait you use satisfaction points to get. Since there's only a few reward traits by Maxis this would be another reason for people to spend those points and complete whims. Once relationships are done the way you want and function properly this would be a good way to test that and see what kind of things people would like through traits to affect their gameplay. Reward traits would be best since you can only have three main traits by default but many reward traits can be collected for a single Sim over time. Whether it be through the reward store OR through aspirations. To which I do not know there is a way to make custom aspirations, its easy to make traits though apparently. Custom aspirations would be neat one day though wouldn't it?

I can't find the penis attachment in the CAS for my sim... Is it not available in the CAS for some reason?

I wanted hir normal swimsuit to be commando.

===============================

Hello !

Look for The Sims 4 has two display modes of the penis in men. One of the fashion shows in the locker room, the other - in the game. Maybe you have a mod that shows only in the game. I also do not have to CAS penis, but in the game there. If you want to CAS - then you need to look for other events.

Sorry for the translation.

I don't have anything specific in mind, I was just curious of the long term objectives you could have for the mod :)

It really depends on the voice of people. Jobs are on really high demand so there is high change that would be next. There are a lot of small things to do so I don't think about it too much, it's not like I don't have anything to do.

One trait that would be good for this mod is a swinger trait. Maybe it could be a reward trait you use satisfaction points to get. Since there's only a few reward traits by Maxis this would be another reason for people to spend those points and complete whims. Once relationships are done the way you want and function properly this would be a good way to test that and see what kind of things people would like through traits to affect their gameplay. Reward traits would be best since you can only have three main traits by default but many reward traits can be collected for a single Sim over time. Whether it be through the reward store OR through aspirations. To which I do not know there is a way to make custom aspirations, its easy to make traits though apparently. Custom aspirations would be neat one day though wouldn't it?

Yes, swingers would be one, maybe even more general way to call it.

Reward traits are for sure something I would use to do slight modifications to sims behavior. If I would use normal traits they would be designed to change how sim plays in a major way rather than something that evolved while playing the game.

Hi Im a newbie here!

I got a problem with the animation. penis for my male character is disappearing when im tynna do any wicked animation.. Pls HALPPP :(

gfycat.com/GlassDrearyDolphin

Hey! Make sure that your sim is set to have a penis via CAS gender settings. Edit your sim using a mirror or cheats (if it's a teen) and make sure that the setting to use the toilet is set to Yes. If that is set and you still have this issue, the only reason I would see is if you edited in any way your packages by fixing them for nudity/shower. And please make sure to update the mod if you haven't done that yet.

Great work with the gif, that's like the best way to show you problem ever.