WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I cannot to get WW to recognize Noir penises, has something changed? I've searched and lurked but I seem to be the only one who's been having this issue. I've had no problems from when Noir released his/their/her werewolf penis until this last update, now they no longer appear in, in the in game menu. I've most likely missed something important since this is the first update I've done since the High School....umm stuff. If some one could point me to a post of give me some advice I appreciate it. TIA

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v175d [2023-03-24]

hi everyone, sorry for my english. I found this problem with evil whims, when in CAS and in live I take off the bottom of my clothes and there is a problem with textures, this happens with any clothes, with CC and EA standard clothes. when i install old version of WW 2022 the problem is solved, but when i install latest version of WW + Patreon version, celebration problem. I removed completely different mods, leaving only WW, what is the problem 100% with the mod, does anyone have such a problem or should I wait while waiting for the WW update? latest game version. here are screenshots with and without problems

TS4_x64 2023-04-26 21-22-55-855.jpg

TS4_x64 2023-04-26 21-26-51-347.jpg

Edited by alex137
44 minutes ago, Darth_Bree said:

Hello! I'm just wondering how to disable the body hair portion. While I don't mind it in real life, I don't really want my sims being born with random body hair lol

This would be better posted in the Sims 4 Technical Support forum. This is the Wicked Whims forum.

But, in CAS go to Body and all body hair-related settings are there. Not sure if there are any mods out there that disable it completely.

Edited by Sandatharius
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v175e [2023-04-28]

For Turbo I hope he read this: Its happening all the time, Error to load before growing pains WW. Problem I have no plans buying it. I think Sims 4 is purposely breaking WW.

Game Version: 1.97.62.1020, WickedWhims Version: v174h,
04/28/23 05:14:11 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

04/28/23 05:14:46 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 57, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 64, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 364, in populate_sim_nudity_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\traits.py", line 66, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 74, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 83, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 584, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 696, in _apply_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 477, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 1759, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 1346, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 1115, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 166, in calculate_score
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 107, in _calculate_score_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\preference.py", line 60, in is_preference_subject
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'

File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 72, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

Are there any Wonderful whim animations look forward to? in the mean time.

It fails to load house and location. No matter what place I pick. They doing this intentionally.

IN EA app states you can return your side of game. Like asshole. I don't know your game was never a teen rated game. When I recall playing it.

I used in past I might well. see if that is not on their current hit list.

On 4/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, alex137 said:

hi everyone, sorry for my english. I found this problem with evil whims, when in CAS and in live I take off the bottom of my clothes and there is a problem with textures, this happens with any clothes, with CC and EA standard clothes. when i install old version of WW 2022 the problem is solved, but when i install latest version of WW + Patreon version, celebration problem. I removed completely different mods, leaving only WW, what is the problem 100% with the mod, does anyone have such a problem or should I wait while waiting for the WW update?

I guess this may be a problem with the new WW body mesh, not with textures.

You should better report it to Turbo directly as he may be not aware of it. I would recommend to use Discord or Patreon for that.

Edited by wild_guy
2 hours ago, 745MilkLotion said:

For Turbo I hope he read this: Its happening all the time, Error to load before growing pains WW. Problem I have no plans buying it. I think Sims 4 is purposely breaking WW.

04/28/23 05:14:11 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\_ts4_tuning\buff_lock_for_loots.py", line 24, in _turbolib_add_buff_door_lock_to_action_loot_template
KeyError: 'lock_data'
TurboLib: Failed to inject buff door lock to loot template 'InstanceManager.load_data_into_class_instances'. -> KeyError: 'lock_data'

File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 57, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py", line 64, in _update_sim_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\nudity\body\parts\nude.py", line 364, in populate_sim_nudity_flags
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\super_sim.py", line 72, in _safe_sim_info_wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\traits.py", line 66, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 74, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 83, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 584, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 696, in _apply_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 477, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 1759, in update_compatibilities
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 1346, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 1115, in update_compatibility
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 166, in calculate_score
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\compatibility.py", line 107, in _calculate_score_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\preference.py", line 60, in is_preference_subject
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'preference_subject'

File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 98, in _wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 116, in _update_lot_structure_data
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 164, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 255, in _cache_lot_rooms
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 369, in __init__
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\wickedwhims\main\buildbuy\lot_structure.py", line 454, in _get_room_safe_location
  File ".\WickedWhims_v174h\turbolib2\services\world_service.py", line 158, in find_good_location
ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_lot_structure_data_on_zone_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)

Are there any Wonderful whim animations look forward to? in the mean time.

It fails to load house and location. No matter what place I pick. They doing this intentionally.

IN EA app states you can return your side of game. Like asshole. I don't know your game was never a teen rated game. When I recall playing it.

I used in past I might well. see if that is not on their current hit list.

You are using an outdated version "WickedWhims_v174h#
Update the mod and try again Download in the first post

So I found out its possibly wasn't Turbo mod but it could broke it. It finally worked. I found Basement drugs mod was no good. Currently out date is MC mod is out date and its not working. But Basement drug had save file in your safe folder When I trashed that and trashed old WW H type  it finally loaded sims 4. But I playing with wonderful whims not happy about it

Sims 4 does not like basement drugs because recent EP that was release it basement and etc stuff. So Anyone who has basement Eco stuff be aware it will break your game.

I test it out later play wicked whim unless someone beasts me to it.

I hope that helps everyone. Not sure if helps turbo.

Anyone can say me please exactly how to update WW versions? I  know that it creates a folder in your SAVE folder with a bunch of files inside but what i would like to know (when a new WW version is released like yesterday) how to update it correctly. Should i delete the folder from SAVE folder referencing to WW too and update the 2 files (package/ts4script) from mod folder OR should i keep the SAVE folder WW folder and only update the WW files from my MOD folder? I know in the SAVE folder it creates another folder called "profiles" where my profile settings are save i usually save the last settings im using but what about the other folders? should i delete them previously an update or should i keep them too?

Thanks in advance :)

I like also add for anyone else who experiences my problem:

Seems if you have T-mexi full house mod it break your game repeatedly.

Other one which after I removed that mod worked and I had remove

were traits: Feminine + Masculine remove it somehow trait Brave is unaffected.

I was finally able load WW mod(current one)E and MC mod even its like whoa.

Save file this time is unaffected which strange.

If you have svenkina mod invisible crib mod will mess with your game and break objects. I noticed they had new cribs.

1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

Anyone can say me please exactly how to update WW versions? I  know that it creates a folder in your SAVE folder with a bunch of files inside but what i would like to know (when a new WW version is released like yesterday) how to update it correctly. Should i delete the folder from SAVE folder referencing to WW too and update the 2 files (package/ts4script) from mod folder OR should i keep the SAVE folder WW folder and only update the WW files from my MOD folder? I know in the SAVE folder it creates another folder called "profiles" where my profile settings are save i usually save the last settings im using but what about the other folders? should i delete them previously an update or should i keep them too?

Thanks in advance :)

The files in 'save' folder are just your WW settings saved. It can stay there unless Turbo mentions in changelog that there were changes to saving system of WW. Then you (and everyone) have to redo their settings again. But it doesn't happens very often.

What you have to delete and then replace to update version of WW are the package and script file in Mods folder.

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

The files in 'save' folder are just your WW settings saved. It can stay there unless Turbo mentions in changelog that there were changes to saving system of WW. Then you (and everyone) have to redo their settings again. But it doesn't happens very often.

What you have to delete and then replace to update version of WW are the package and script file in Mods folder.

Million thanks for your answer! Everytime WW is updated i removed the save WW folder and keep the settings but now as you say ill only update the mod itself files (package/ts4script) and keep all the save files unless Turbo says otherwise :)

Edited by Tekisman
17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I guess this may be a problem with the new WW body mesh, not with textures.

You should better report it to Turbo directly as he may be not aware of it. I would recommend to use Discord or Patreon for that.

thanks for the answer. How do I understand this is a global problem? maybe someone closer to the community will also notice and report this problem to the turbodriver, that would be great.
p.s. tnx for the awesome animations :)

1 hour ago, alex137 said:

thanks for the answer. How do I understand this is a global problem? maybe someone closer to the community will also notice and report this problem to the turbodriver, that would be great.
p.s. tnx for the awesome animations :)

The best way is to install Cmar's female nude bottom default override and see the difference, it's a standard game mesh in fact, so standard clothes should look correct with it. I can check this a bit later.

10 hours ago, 745MilkLotion said:

So I found out its possibly wasn't Turbo mod but it could broke it. It finally worked. I found Basement drugs mod was no good. Currently out date is MC mod is out date and its not working. But Basement drug had save file in your safe folder When I trashed that and trashed old WW H type  it finally loaded sims 4. But I playing with wonderful whims not happy about it

Sims 4 does not like basement drugs because recent EP that was release it basement and etc stuff. So Anyone who has basement Eco stuff be aware it will break your game.

I test it out later play wicked whim unless someone beasts me to it.

I hope that helps everyone. Not sure if helps turbo.

I've had numerous intermittent problems with eco-hacks, and have for months. But it's nice to have it confirmed, thanks.

45 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

@alex137 I just tested with Cmar and WW body meshes and as I can see it's definitely a problem of the WW body. The issue appears with WW body and big butt size.

Here are the results:

butt tests.zip 2.09 MB · 2 downloads

I'll try to inform Turbo about this.

Thanks, I checked everything, and thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I will use Cmar until the problem is solved. so we will wait for a decision from Turbo

P.S. извиняюсь если криво на английский переводит, не писал на русском, а то может кому тоже пригодится информация из иностранных ребят :) 

Edited by alex137

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I was fiddling around with settings and couldn't find the answer by myself. Is there a way to increase the likeness that other sims will randomly approach your sim asking for sex (regardless of romantic relationship)? Via settings or traits or anything else? It would be perfect for the more attractive sims lol.

Great mod by the way, very throughout! I'm fairly new to The Sims modding had no idea the modding community was this big ?