WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

People who understand this fashion. I am asking for your help. 

All I want is a GAMEPLAY. You know... standard batch... Family, incest, relationships, harems, etc. What settings should I pay attention to? This question arose from the fact that some settings open one thing but break another. In addition, the descriptions are most often either incorrect or very short. Here are my problems at the moment:

1. The family agrees to sex very quickly. (Most likely the relationship level settings in ww do not work for npc in the same family or relatives.)
(*I set the ww option relationship level to -100 and they still agree. Is this a known problem? Is it a problem? Maybe I just changed the wrong setting?)
(**I checked and this problem only applies to those sims that you directly control. It doesn't apply to the family specifically.)
2. Sims do not masturbate if there is a potonal partner nearby. Doesn't mod have the concept of arousal? For example q1 wants sex, but his partner q2 is not aroused. It follows that q1 should masturbate, but why isn't he? 
It looks even more stupid when q1 has a harem of q2,q3,q4,q5, but no one will masturbate, everyone will patiently wait their turn. By probability theory, sex can only happen between q1 and q2, and everyone else can't even start a masturbation scene because they're just waiting their turn like obedient Hachiko.
3. It follows from the previous one. Is it possible that all my sims are always horny? Is there a setting for this? I may have set it wrong. Is there any way to know the level of arousal of the npc?
4. Does the "Player to NPC Sims Relationship" setting apply to the currently managed family or to all families in the "My Families" tab of the selection screen?
5. Is there any way to know the level of approval for sex and the reasons why two Sims agree and disagree to sex? I'd like to understand why a brother and sister are willing to fuck each other when they were first created.
6. Is it possible to fix the situation when ww decides to run multiple scenes at the same time? I mean, at some certain interval, some couple will have sex and at the same time some lonely sim will start masturbating. After a very clear period of time, again, everyone starts these events as if on cue. Is this how it's supposed to work? 

If you have the same goal in mind, maybe you have some tips for me on how I can achieve a GAMEPLAY rather than a simulation of running animations.

Edited by Soldream
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v175e [2023-05-02]

So, I see we have new update for Wickedwhims today.

The version number says same thing as April ones.

Of course I will get today's one but I will ask question.

What are the differences between today (May) and April ones?

On 4/30/2023 at 8:11 AM, bjornironside2 said:

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but I was fiddling around with settings and couldn't find the answer by myself. Is there a way to increase the likeness that other sims will randomly approach your sim asking for sex (regardless of romantic relationship)? Via settings or traits or anything else? It would be perfect for the more attractive sims lol.

Great mod by the way, very throughout! I'm fairly new to The Sims modding had no idea the modding community was this big ?

If you just want ALL sims, regardless of their attractiveness preferences, to always be offering woohoo to your player controlled sims then, as far as I'm aware, you have to cheat.

In WW settings go to Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings and you'll see an option there to change the "Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier". This allows you to add a bonus value to the calculations that determine whether or not a sim wants to woohoo with a player sim. The higher the number the more other factors like relationship and attraction don't matter. This doesn't override any blockers though, e.g. sim is already in a committed relationship, sim doesn't like your sim's gender, etc. For that you have to assign wicked traits like "adulterer" or use other cheats like changing the "Always Accept Sex" and "Open Relationships Switch" in the Sex Settings -> Cheats and Relationship Utilities sections of WW settings. Note that those latter cheats are universal so it also means unplayed sims are more likely to do woohoo with other unplayed sims as well as your own sim.

On 5/1/2023 at 12:09 AM, Soldream said:

People who understand this fashion. I am asking for your help. 

3. It follows from the previous one. Is it possible that all my sims are always horny? Is there a setting for this? I may have set it wrong. Is there any way to know the level of arousal of the npc?

I'm not entirely sure about this but this is how I remember Turbo once describing how the mod works under the hood. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe things have changed. I don't know.

All sims always want to have sex at all times and it's just a matter of whether or not there is a blocker to stop them from doing so, e.g. they are married and their spouse is not around, there is no sim around they are sufficiently attracted too, etc. While there are things that factor in how likely a sim is to initiate woohoo, like the flirty moodlet, there is no underlying "need to woohoo" akin to hygiene or hunger that drives things. It's just periodically the mod rolls all the currently loaded sims and sees if any of them are willing to woohoo one another. My understanding is that while there is actually mechanism for creating arbitrary pseudo-needs, this is how things like geek sims getting upset they haven't played a video game in a while works, it's not persistent so when sims are unloaded its current state is purged and that is why Turbo has not implemented such a thing as a gameplay mechanic.

Generally speaking WW does not make the bar for sims getting together that high. There's not really things like prudish sims, sims who want to develop meaningful relationships, etc. It just looks to see if two sims are either attracted to each other or have a sufficiently good relationship and then they're happy to go for it. In regards to even setting a negative relationship still resulting in successful woohoo rolls that is actually, believe it or not, base game behavior. There's all sorts of different types of relationships supported in the game like "It's complicated" and "Enemies with Benefits" for love-hate relationships.

I don't mean to speak ill of the mod but I personally don't believe it really adds any meaningful gameplay specifically in regards to sim interaction. It just adds sexually explicit material to it.

2 hours ago, eremir said:

Sorry for the question, but could someone please update WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock?

Just wondering, do you have latest updated version form same author? Cause it works fine for me (I have latest game patch and wickedwhims)

The latest version is WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2 and it updated on July 30, 2022 and works fine for me or some other people.

Edited by ioawdfv
2 hours ago, eremir said:

Sorry for the question, but could someone please update WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock?

The current version of IU is working fine with the most recent game update and WW 175e.

Edited by Sandatharius
5 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Mi chiedevo solo, hai l'ultima versione aggiornata dello stesso autore? Perché funziona bene per me (ho l'ultima patch di gioco e i capricci malvagi)

L'ultima versione è WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2 ed è stata aggiornata il 30 luglio 2022 e funziona bene per me o per altre persone.

Yes I have the latest version, but still all teenagers can't have interactions

5 hours ago, eremir said:

Have you checked the box in WW settings? 'Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings > Teens Sex Switch'. If that is already checked, then you may have another mod conflicting with WW or there's another setting in WW that might be causing it. Everything is working well for most people, including myself.

Edited by Sandatharius
6 hours ago, eremir said:

You also have to assign the wicked attribute to each teen, called 'post prepubescent ', or something like that, click on the teen, wicked, personalisation, attributes. I think it's the first attribute in the list. :)

8 hours ago, DexyValo said:

You also have to assign the wicked attribute to each teen, called 'post prepubescent ', or something like that, click on the teen, wicked, personalisation, attributes. I think it's the first attribute in the list. :)

I don't think you have to have that. I don't and everything works fine.

5 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I don't think you have to have that. I don't and everything works fine.

The 'post-puberty' wicked attribute only appears in WW if you play with HSY. Otherwise it's not needed, as outside of HSY teen sims are not considered pre-pubescent, aka. that attribute is not needed then.

13 hours ago, DexyValo said:

Devi anche assegnare l'attributo malvagio a ciascun adolescente, chiamato "post prepubescente", o qualcosa del genere, fare clic sugli attributi adolescente, malvagio, personalizzazione. Penso che sia il primo attributo nell'elenco. :)

Thanks for the tip, I've never needed to select the attribute before, now everything works

I can't seem to get most of this to work, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong? The WickedWhims bubble is there and I can change the settings, the furniture, pregnancy, disease and sweating are there, but I'm not getting any of the sex related options, I've tried getting some of the animation mods, but they don't work either, only the clothing and furniture parts show up. I've got some other mods from Curseforge and the MCCC mod, is that interfering with it? 

Having an issue... Thought I'd solved it, but I have no idea what's wrong. The "out of date" pop up, keeps popping up, but this is the most recent version of WW, so I don't get what is happening. I got rid of Eco hacks by Basemental, as I seen an earlier comment in this thread said it might be an issue, and the game at least plays now, compard to outright corrupted save that is unplayable, but I'm worried this constant "out of date" pop up indicates some other incompatibility with my mods, but from what I can see, I've updtated everything I can think of, and it's still saying the stupid mod is out of date... Anyone else having this issue? I've tried to solve it via the self diagonsis on the WW site, but at this point I have no idea what is causing this issue, and am wondering if it even is an issue or just a bug that can be ignored? I'm thinking it's not a good idea to ignore it...

41 minutes ago, No1Fan said:

I can't seem to get most of this to work, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong? The WickedWhims bubble is there and I can change the settings, the furniture, pregnancy, disease and sweating are there, but I'm not getting any of the sex related options, I've tried getting some of the animation mods, but they don't work either, only the clothing and furniture parts show up. I've got some other mods from Curseforge and the MCCC mod, is that interfering with it? 

How'd you install the mods? Have you DL'ed animation mods from Lover's lab? Have you downloaded animations (Animations - WickedWhims - LoversLab), because Wicked whims by itself does nothing, it's like a base for the animations to run from in the game, so if you have no animations, then there isn't anything to play out. You'll need some animations to add, and I'm assuming you already understand how to extract files to your mod folder so once you've DL'ed some animations, you can just extract them there. Sorry if this is redundent, I'm not sure how much you're knowledgable on, as I see you're a new memeber, so I may be conveying redundent information.

Also, neither of those mods interfere with WW, so you're good there. Anything that is related to animations is likely something that may interfere with WW, but it's unlikely. Clothing and furniter mods, shouldn't interfere with WW, but I could be wrong.

Edited by gotalighter
Added more pertinent info.
1 hour ago, gotalighter said:

How'd you install the mods? Have you DL'ed animation mods from Lover's lab? Have you downloaded animations (Animations - WickedWhims - LoversLab), because Wicked whims by itself does nothing, it's like a base for the animations to run from in the game, so if you have no animations, then there isn't anything to play out. You'll need some animations to add, and I'm assuming you already understand how to extract files to your mod folder so once you've DL'ed some animations, you can just extract them there. Sorry if this is redundent, I'm not sure how much you're knowledgable on, as I see you're a new memeber, so I may be conveying redundent information.

Also, neither of those mods interfere with WW, so you're good there. Anything that is related to animations is likely something that may interfere with WW, but it's unlikely. Clothing and furniter mods, shouldn't interfere with WW, but I could be wrong.

I downloaded the Wickedwhims mod from WickedWhims by TURBODRIVER (itch.io) and the animations from LoversLab through the links on WickedWhims Website. This Animation which required these

Bondage Devices, and when that didn't work I tried this Animation.

And you are right in assuming I'm new at this, so I may be messing up something very simple. 
I've been downloading each mod, putting them into the sims 4 mods folder, extracting them and deleting the un extracted copy. This has worked for every other mod I've used in Sims 4, I did do it differently with WickedWhims after deleting and redownloading it, I read the instructions and did it step by step and none of the animations worked, only the WickedWhims bubble. As far as I know the animations don't have a step by step instruction of how to download them so I can't be sure I've done it right.

5 hours ago, No1Fan said:

I downloaded the Wickedwhims mod from WickedWhims by TURBODRIVER (itch.io) and the animations from LoversLab through the links on WickedWhims Website. This Animation which required these

Bondage Devices, and when that didn't work I tried this Animation.

And you are right in assuming I'm new at this, so I may be messing up something very simple. 
I've been downloading each mod, putting them into the sims 4 mods folder, extracting them and deleting the un extracted copy. This has worked for every other mod I've used in Sims 4, I did do it differently with WickedWhims after deleting and redownloading it, I read the instructions and did it step by step and none of the animations worked, only the WickedWhims bubble. As far as I know the animations don't have a step by step instruction of how to download them so I can't be sure I've done it right.

Neither of those animators (OoLa and Azmodan) should be the issue, they're updated so your animations should be good. Have you been seeing an in game popup indicating the version of WW? There should be a pop up indicating what animations have been installed and how many there are in said animators file. As soon as you load up there should be a version update displayed in the top right corner indicating whether or not it's up to date. If this isn't showing up, then it might not be installed correctly (WW may require you to extract it's files via 7-zip, specifically, not sure why).

Have you enabled custom content in your sims 4 main game options? Sorry, I should have asked to begin with.

Also, have you been deleting Localthumbcache.package in the "The Sims 4" main folder and other temporary files? Anything that is .text document based can and should be regularly deleted, as it can mess with mods, things like "Wicked Whims info" (Text document), "Config.log" (Text Document), and this goes for any text documents in your mod folder as well, as some mods use said document files, and leaving them can cause issues with your save file. The folder "cachestr" (the files is specifically called "spotlight_en-us.package") needs the file in it to be regularity deleted as well, all these temporary files can cause issues.

If this is your first update of the Wicked whims mod, then I'd suggest deleting the temporary files that I listed above, they're the usual culprits to messing up the mod.

As for installing mods, all it really involves, it extractions of files into your mod folder, honestly with Wicked whims, they say you should extract it via 7-zip specifically. But with everything else, as it every other mod I've installed, hasn't needed this stringent of a procedure, as long as it's extracted into the mod folder, you've installed it right.

Lastly, You haven't put these files into folders more than 5 folders deep right? That's another issue, honestly, I just extract everything into the mod folder, and it's a big mess, but it's also an updated mess, more or less.

This is just what I can think of, off the top of my head as to what then issue may be, but as a last resort, you may (and also I might need to do this myself) need to report this to Wicked Whims support (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/exception) there is a section for self-diagnose, which I suggest just placing your lastException file into the self diagnose and it'll give a guess as to what may be wrong, specifically it'll say whether it's a script file, animation or a vague guess as to what to suggest, either way it provides a means as to guess what might be wrong, before you may need to directly contact them for help resolving this issue.

Hope this helps a bit.

13 hours ago, gotalighter said:

Neither of those animators (OoLa and Azmodan) should be the issue, they're updated so your animations should be good. Have you been seeing an in game popup indicating the version of WW? There should be a pop up indicating what animations have been installed and how many there are in said animators file. As soon as you load up there should be a version update displayed in the top right corner indicating whether or not it's up to date. If this isn't showing up, then it might not be installed correctly (WW may require you to extract it's files via 7-zip, specifically, not sure why).

Have you enabled custom content in your sims 4 main game options? Sorry, I should have asked to begin with.

Also, have you been deleting Localthumbcache.package in the "The Sims 4" main folder and other temporary files? Anything that is .text document based can and should be regularly deleted, as it can mess with mods, things like "Wicked Whims info" (Text document), "Config.log" (Text Document), and this goes for any text documents in your mod folder as well, as some mods use said document files, and leaving them can cause issues with your save file. The folder "cachestr" (the files is specifically called "spotlight_en-us.package") needs the file in it to be regularity deleted as well, all these temporary files can cause issues.

If this is your first update of the Wicked whims mod, then I'd suggest deleting the temporary files that I listed above, they're the usual culprits to messing up the mod.

As for installing mods, all it really involves, it extractions of files into your mod folder, honestly with Wicked whims, they say you should extract it via 7-zip specifically. But with everything else, as it every other mod I've installed, hasn't needed this stringent of a procedure, as long as it's extracted into the mod folder, you've installed it right.

Lastly, You haven't put these files into folders more than 5 folders deep right? That's another issue, honestly, I just extract everything into the mod folder, and it's a big mess, but it's also an updated mess, more or less.

This is just what I can think of, off the top of my head as to what then issue may be, but as a last resort, you may (and also I might need to do this myself) need to report this to Wicked Whims support (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/exception) there is a section for self-diagnose, which I suggest just placing your lastException file into the self diagnose and it'll give a guess as to what may be wrong, specifically it'll say whether it's a script file, animation or a vague guess as to what to suggest, either way it provides a means as to guess what might be wrong, before you may need to directly contact them for help resolving this issue.

Hope this helps a bit.

I do have custom content enabled. Upon loading up sims 4 nothing pops up or is in the corner of the screen, opening my sims world, nothing pops up or is in the corner either. When I first got the game I had a pop up when I opened the world saying something I cant remember so I closed it and was pretty sure I fixed it, cause it never came up again. In the sims notifications there is some stuff about MCCC mod, maybe I'll to the self diagnosis like you said.

I've put the folders straight into the mods folder, not in any other folders but there own, and have opened them all to check there not any other folders deep.
Is WhickedWhims and WonderfulWhims compatible or do they conflict?

Thanks for your help!