WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

11 hours ago, PrinceDargon said:

Sims4 sims will not have sex when I tell them to have sex. there is a glitch in wickwhims Please fix it

Must be something else causing the issue, like another mod interfering with WW. Or, it could be your WW settings. There's no "glitch" causing that in the WW mod itself. Working fine in my game.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 3/30/2023 at 11:36 PM, wewfap04 said:

This is what i'm looking for, holy shit. Hmmm.

On the newest version of WW with the newest version of RTBP yea?

I might need to do some more testing. Cheers

Not sure if this is what you want, but you get the looks like that;

I have Wild Guy Body Details. To add them in CAS;

Select Sims Head, go to Face, then Skin Details, and there you have the Bottom with 5 different options. Vagina and Nipples options are there too.

You have to do it with every Sim tho..

I have WW updated, but there is indeed a glitch as of yesterday.

At least over the bed and a love sit, the animations went all wrong and not synchronized with one sim on the head of the bed legs up, and the other humping the feet of the bed and so on.

I just deleted the most recent mods I downloaded, but the better exception report points to to ww itself.

BE-ExceptionReport.html

12 hours ago, Esganado said:

I have WW updated, but there is indeed a glitch as of yesterday.

At least over the bed and a love sit, the animations went all wrong and not synchronized with one sim on the head of the bed legs up, and the other humping the feet of the bed and so on.

I just deleted the most recent mods I downloaded, but the better exception report points to to ww itself.

BE-ExceptionReport.html 154.24 kB · 0 downloads

Some of your script mods that are outdated are causing issues with apartment zone director. 3 of them are littlemssam live in business, tmex alwaystesting, and tmex allwaysfulleditmode. All of them completely broken an outdated in the version you have, but you have updates available so go and update them. Check also for the status of your other mods, specially the script mod because i am not sure for example if jellyfish (melunn) mods are compatible or not, i suspect that they might cause some glitches but not sure. You can check for mod status in scarlet list for example (keep in mind that last update is from the 31st march, so always good also to look in creators page): The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

Sometimes similar errors can be related to broken or outdated cc, so if you keep getting the error after you take care of the script mods take a look at your custom objects, see if they are updated or broken, try a batch patch using sims 4 studio. If you still have issues after that you can try in a different lot, and if it works fine go and bulldoze the whole apartment. Sometimes corrupted save files can cause similar issues too, so if nothing works that might be the problem. 

Anyway if you keep getting errors after you update your mods and fix your custom content please upload a new recent error file and we can take a look. 

Hey partner, a suggestion:
Just like the "next animation" key (I think it was the default "Q" key), add the "random" key.
(if you don't understand, I'm sorry. I used google translate).

Have a good day sir.

Am I the only one with the WickedWhims showing in game and I can change the anatomy on my sims and the settings but when I click on the bed, floor, table, sofa or even shower/bathtub there is NO WickedWhims icon. In simple words, my sims cannot have sex. I have taken out all my mods and have only put in the Wicked one yet nothing..

7 minutes ago, Sarah84a said:

Am I the only one with the WickedWhims showing in game and I can change the anatomy on my sims and the settings but when I click on the bed, floor, table, sofa or even shower/bathtub there is NO WickedWhims icon. In simple words, my sims cannot have sex. I have taken out all my mods and have only put in the Wicked one yet nothing..

Have you installed it correctly? when you unzip ww you need to open the unzipped folder.Inside is another folder called "wickedwhims mod." that's the folder that goes in the mods folder.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Have you installed it correctly? when you unzip ww you need to open the unzipped folder.Inside is another folder called "wickedwhims mod." that's the folder that goes in the mods folder.

I have at the same folder as before and it has worked with the other expansions.

52 minutes ago, snapmunky said:

I don’t think it works with this mod anymore: 

worked before most recent update. 

33 minutes ago, procian said:

I think this is broken.

Wait, that mod is broken quite a time ago.

And new Khlas updated it: [BDP] Big Dick Problems 4.2.0.

To me, above mod was working fine.

And it just got updated today.

So, I think it should still work now?

Edited by ioawdfv

hello, i update the latest version, i put it in the folder correctly but is still says "the current version installed is not the right version :
V. installed: WW version 170a
Current V. : 175d
Can you help me ? The file i've download was update the 03.24.2023
Thanks with advance

6 minutes ago, GraggerRobot said:

hello, i update the latest version, i put it in the folder correctly but is still says "the current version installed is not the right version :
V. installed: WW version 170a
Current V. : 175d
Can you help me ? The file i've download was update the 03.24.2023
Thanks with advance

That means that you still have old files from a very old version (170a) somewhere inside your mods folder. If you cannot find it it could be even inside big merged packages. Another but less common cause is if you have game or mods installed in cloud storage. One drive is prone to put back old files. So look for those 2 things.  

13 minutes ago, LittleRedSonja said:

That means that you still have old files from a very old version (170a) somewhere inside your mods folder. If you cannot find it it could be even inside big merged packages. Another but less common cause is if you have game or mods installed in cloud storage. One drive is prone to put back old files. So look for those 2 things.  

thank you so much, i will try these solutions :)

I have a Sim I downloaded from one of the creators on here. I'm playing multiple separate Households, and I started to play other Sims, leaving this particular Sim to be taken over by the game's AI. While playing a different Household, I saw my aforementioned Sim walking around the house peeping in windows. However, this particular Sims does not have the Peeping Trait. When I tried to remove it, there was no record in Personalization to indicate she had this trait. Is it possible it's a hidden trait? If so, how would I remove it?

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

I have a Sim I downloaded from one of the creators on here. I'm playing multiple separate Households, and I started to play other Sims, leaving this particular Sim to be taken over by the game's AI. While playing a different Household, I saw my aforementioned Sim walking around the house peeping in windows. However, this particular Sims does not have the Peeping Trait. When I tried to remove it, there was no record in Personalization to indicate she had this trait. Is it possible it's a hidden trait? If so, how would I remove it?

Maybe it is simply that the game gave this sim the "creep" role? If you have that option ON in ww. In any case you can see all traits on a sim for example with wicked whims, just shift+click on the sim, then select "wicked", and then "debug: sim information", you will get a long list with all traits and buffs a sim has on it:

image.png.9e2f9a39e6f701ae0773f0c1560e7947.png

You can also shift+click on a sim, then "cheat sim info" and then "remove trait", and there you get also a list of all the traits and the option to remove the ones you do not like. I am not totally sure if this is vanilla or if it is a mod adding it, sorry, but you can do the same with mc commander: Click on the sim, then "mc cas" --- "manage traits" --- "remove trait". 

image.png.2e423a7c69a39fff654abe9a8f5ce8be.png

I am not totally sure if this option with shift+click is vanilla or if it is a mod adding it, sorry, but you can do the same with mc commander: Click on the sim, then "mc cas" --- "manage traits" --- "remove trait". You will get this: Then type trait_ if you do not know the name of the trait, and you will get the same list i mention above with all the traits, and the option to remove. If you know the name of the trait (for example because you used wicked whims to see it) simply type the name of the trait and mccc will remove it. 

image.png.777b6814a2a4383c03f7bc6650a163bb.png

You can also remove it with console cheats but i think that is more tedious and it is easy to type the command wrong.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Great fan of your work of course. just an idea: is it possible for the next update to give us the option to add npc sex animations to the playlist, So click on two non household doing the thing and have the option to save that current animation?

On 4/8/2023 at 10:20 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

Some of your script mods that are outdated are causing issues with apartment zone director. 3 of them are littlemssam live in business, tmex alwaystesting, and tmex allwaysfulleditmode. All of them completely broken an outdated in the version you have, but you have updates available so go and update them. Check also for the status of your other mods, specially the script mod because i am not sure for example if jellyfish (melunn) mods are compatible or not, i suspect that they might cause some glitches but not sure. You can check for mod status in scarlet list for example (keep in mind that last update is from the 31st march, so always good also to look in creators page): The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

Sometimes similar errors can be related to broken or outdated cc, so if you keep getting the error after you take care of the script mods take a look at your custom objects, see if they are updated or broken, try a batch patch using sims 4 studio. If you still have issues after that you can try in a different lot, and if it works fine go and bulldoze the whole apartment. Sometimes corrupted save files can cause similar issues too, so if nothing works that might be the problem. 

Anyway if you keep getting errors after you update your mods and fix your custom content please upload a new recent error file and we can take a look. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Clint555 said:

Great fan of your work of course. just an idea: is it possible for the next update to give us the option to add npc sex animations to the playlist, So click on two non household doing the thing and have the option to save that current animation?

There already is an option for NPC sex animation. You can even start NPC sex animations while a player/player or a player/NPC animation is already happening. Make sure you have the option checked in : "Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Manual NPC Sims Sex". As for saving Animations, you can set up a separate Playlist in which you can specify whatever sex animations you want for those NPCs. Once you have the setting enabled, the NPC option will show when you click on a Sim or furniture. Easiest way to start an NPC sex animation, is just click on a piece of furniture, then, "Wicked > NPC Sex " and choose a Category. You'll get a list of nearby NPCs and you can choose whichever ones you want for an animation. For some reason (I have found anyway) is that even although a specific NPC is close by, it doesn't always have that Sim as part of the list.

Edited by Sandatharius

Thanx for your reply. I meant NPC animations already running. I see them in my club and would like to know which animation that is. I don't see an option to save am already running NPC animation. I can can change it, though.

3 hours ago, Clint555 said:

Thanx for your reply. I meant NPC animations already running. I see them in my club and would like to know which animation that is. I don't see an option to save am already running NPC animation. I can can change it, though.

Ah, I see what you mean. That would be good, since I've experienced the same thing. When player Sims are doing random animations, you can mouse over the icon in the lower left, but there is no icon that shows with NPC/NPC animations.