WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

41 minutes ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

That's odd, something must be conflicting. Take everything out of your mods folder except WW, delete the cache and check if it's fixed. Then add things back little by little until you find what is casing it. Also never trust CAS for nudity stuff because it will always show the default body, not what you've picked in the body selector, it's better to check it in game

Nah mate, it's defo Whicked Whims default, many reported it in this thread.

Other body selector mods (lower bodies) work. Are you running the latest version of wicked whims?

21 hours ago, wewfap04 said:

Nah mate, it's defo Whicked Whims default, many reported it in this thread.

Other body selector mods (lower bodies) work. Are you running the latest version of wicked whims?

Latest game & ww versions with no issues with any body parts, default or non-default. So it's something else on your end, other mods or cc or maybe some graphic config

Edited by 0PoisonPink0

I'm running a Strip Club cum brothel and mostly everything's running great. One of my dancers never gets any brothel clients, and trying to identify why that might be, I've noticed that she has the wicked whims trait "eternally faithful". She's not married and I can't seem to remove it, even with MCCC.  Am I missing something here? It seems a singularly awful trait for a single unattached stripper to have, and while I can't be 100% certain that's the issue, every other dancer has multiple clients pretty much every night and she has had zero since I started the save many days ago.

Aside from that issue, I also have a question (though not sure if it's more for Wicked Perversions) - I've used the nisa.slutify command on the janitors in my strip club as well as the dancers, and they also never participate - one for (presumably) the same reason of the same annoying unremovable trait, but the other for no obvious reason, and so both janitors spend 90% of their work hours enjoying constant showers!  Is there anything in the way the janitors are coded differently to the dancers that would affect this? Is it something I can change?

2 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Latest game & ww versions with no issues with any body parts, default or non-default. So it's something else on your end, other mods or cc or maybe some graphic config

Are you sure you have Wicked Wims default LOWER body selected?

Pic related.

Literally not one mod installed (local thumb cache deleted, the works) besides Wicked Whims itself and it gives me this issue. Newly generated Sim too, hard to tell because of the tone but it's painfully visible in game. I would take a screenshot of how it looks in an animation but as I said, I literally don't even have any animations installed for testing.

image.png.23c0653771a64b92ba1ab52a37b2f00e.png

Are you 100% sure you don't have like Eve V9 selected for your lower body wicked whims body selector or something? Because that works fine, the default wicked whims however, literally doesn't work with RTBP

21 hours ago, wewfap04 said:

Are you 100% sure you don't have like Eve V9 selected for your lower body wicked whims body selector or something? Because that works fine, the default wicked whims however, literally doesn't work with RTBP

I'm 100% sure because I don't have any other female bottom installed, I used to have another but I removed it after it stopped being compatible with the new rig.

What are your graphic settings? Did you run any batchfix on your mods folder? I don't know what else could be

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
1 hour ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

I'm 100% sure because I don't have any other female bottom installed, I used to have another but I removed it after it stopped being compatible with the new rig.

What are your graphic settings? Did you run any batchfix on your mods folder? I don't know what else could be

Can you take a screenshot of your sims butt in game?

I'm taking your word for it but dude, i'm telling you. Multiple people in the thread and I think RTBPs creator himself admitted that Whicked Whims default setting is fucked. 

3 hours ago, wewfap04 said:

Can you take a screenshot of your sims butt in game?

I'm taking your word for it but dude, i'm telling you. Multiple people in the thread and I think RTBPs creator himself admitted that Whicked Whims default setting is fucked. 

Seriously? I'm just trying to help, but since you'd rather accuse me of lying than answer my questions I'll stop doing that because I'm just wasting my time.

03-30-23_1-02-00 AM.png

03-30-23_1-00-43 AM.png

asdasdas.jpg

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
10 hours ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Seriously? I'm just trying to help, but since you'd rather accuse me of lying than answer my questions I'll stop doing that because I'm just wasting my time.

03-30-23_1-02-00 AM.png

03-30-23_1-00-43 AM.png

asdasdas.jpg

Bro, I said I WAS taking your word for it lol, I never called you a liar and appreciate your response.

But right there, you don't have Wicked Whims default selected! It would be highlighted in Green if it was. Click on it and you should see what I mean with it being fucked.

No need to get aggressive, I genuinely was just surprised that it worked for you but based on the settings shown, you don't have it activated which now makes sense.

Hi.

Most of the animations I downloaded aren't showing up as an option when my sims are having sex. When I check within the Wicked Whims menu, I can see that the game does recognize them. I can disable them, I just can't choose them, not even to start. Whenever both my sims are on the lot, I'll get the pop up saying that there's no sim nearby to perform the animation with. 

I have deleted all custom animations, but the animations that come with WW don't show up either. Does anyone know how to fix this?

11 hours ago, wewfap04 said:

Bro, I said I WAS taking your word for it lol, I never called you a liar and appreciate your response.

But right there, you don't have Wicked Whims default selected! It would be highlighted in Green if it was. Click on it and you should see what I mean with it being fucked.

No need to get aggressive, I genuinely was just surprised that it worked for you but based on the settings shown, you don't have it activated which now makes sense.

Not directly, but you said you would take my word for it then proceeded to ask me for pictures like you don't believe me instead of answering the questions that I was asking you to help you find what's causing the issue...

Also I told you I don't have any other female bottom installed so I don't need to select anything, it selects the default bottom automatically. Even if it isn't highlighted there has to be one selected, otherwise the sim would either be in EA's pink panties or have invisible legs. Is the same reason why when you create a new sim they will have ww's body parts, and that sim is one of EA's townies in a fresh save, I've never played with her other than to take the photos

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
42 minutes ago, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Not directly, but you said you would take my word for it then proceeded to ask me for pictures like you don't believe me instead of answering the questions that I was asking you to help you find what's causing the issue...

Also I told you I don't have any other female bottom installed so I don't need to select anything, it selects the default bottom automatically. Even if it isn't highlighted there has to be one selected, otherwise the sim would either be in EA's pink panties or have invisible legs. Is the same reason why when you create a new sim they will have ww's body parts, and that sim is one of EA's townies in a fresh save, I've never played with her other than to take the photos

Bro, you're being stubborn now.

I asked you for picture proof for this exact reason, I figured you mistakenly didn't even have it selected.

You don't have any lower body selected which is what I mean by it being incompatible with RTBP.

Go ahead, select it and have it highlighted in green and I guarantee it will look fucked. You're literally using the default EA rig/mesh for the lower bodies which I never said didn't work. I specifically said "Wicked Whims default"

On 3/17/2023 at 2:02 AM, Kymberlyxxx said:

"The Hope of Humanity for the Sims" ...patience and "Keep Hope Alive"..

in the meantime, enjoy other areas for your sims to explore, while they work on the update..

12-23-22_11-09-45 PM.png

02-26-23_11-01-05 AM.png

12-22-22_6-07-23 AM.png

12-23-22_11-40-18 PM.png

do you have the accesory files and tray files for these 2 sims? i would really appreciate if i could get them

1 hour ago, wewfap04 said:

This is what i'm looking for, holy shit. Hmmm.

On the newest version of WW with the newest version of RTBP yea?

I might need to do some more testing. Cheers

OOPS, that was without the mod (sorry ?I didn't read all your convo with the other simmer, just the last couple of posts and thought you had problems with the bottoms in general).

And yes, with the latest version of the mod (I added it just to check), the default WW bottom is borked, with a "slice" of ass emerging from the body.

default.png.c8c40865fcb8a79ce458ae19c4baca3c.png

All the other bottoms work fine.

Native

native.png.4470861a349d44fb5852a45d48436913.png

Textureless

textureless.png.d5fd089817b2a7d952e99e2059efb744.png

Simplegen

simplegen.png.1e5808145c591a2cc0d7b975ebb0fff8.png

No idea if it's a setting problem or on which side it should/could be corrected.

Sorry for the false hope...☹️

On 3/30/2023 at 11:18 PM, wewfap04 said:

Bro, you're being stubborn now.

I asked you for picture proof for this exact reason, I figured you mistakenly didn't even have it selected.

You don't have any lower body selected which is what I mean by it being incompatible with RTBP.

Go ahead, select it and have it highlighted in green and I guarantee it will look fucked. You're literally using the default EA rig/mesh for the lower bodies which I never said didn't work. I specifically said "Wicked Whims default"

My bad, now I see that RTBP = Real Time Body Physics, a mod... I didn't know that existed, I though you meant the last version of ww's baked physics that added animatable holes.

That's why I was insisting that you take all the other mods out, the bottom works without it

On 3/31/2023 at 6:05 AM, Mellor81 said:

for anyone having an issue with the infants crib mobile not showing up correctly or missing entirely, this has been confirmed as the khlas animation file causing the problem

My file been fixed since days. The only person that can confirms such thing is the creator of said content, which is me. and I didn't, because it's written in my download page since March 18 that I fixed it.

zgzgzgzgzgzgzg.jpg.ec4c2afa4df74da6699948af2e33cd11.jpg

Those that "confirms" something are those that don't read or never updated. I can't babysit and download the update for them lol

Edited by Khlas

Is there a way to add more animations to the lapdance animation set in Whicked Whim stripclubs?

I have way more than what is available in the animation list and can only access them by turning it into a sex encounter instead of via the strip club>lapdance>animations

46 minutes ago, wewfap04 said:

Is there a way to add more animations to the lapdance animation set in Whicked Whim stripclubs?

I have way more than what is available in the animation list and can only access them by turning it into a sex encounter instead of via the strip club>lapdance>animations

You can do for example what i explain here to another user. There are other different solutions but I think one of the 2 I give are the easiest:

3 hours ago, cookiethumper_ said:

I cant even find the link to download inappropriate unlock anymore... help!

It's here. I just tested the download and it's working.

hi.. is the inappropriate unlock not working anymore?

@yanakontoll

It's working fine in my game, so something else might be causing an issue in your game.

Edited by Sandatharius