WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 hours ago, ringfinger said:

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Tell me please, if I continue to need what some older version of WW, where can I find and download it myself? Maybe there is some kind of archive here?

I don't think there's an archive. I just keep some of the old versions around on my PC in case I need to roll back to an older version for another mod. I also have a bad habit of not clearing out my folder of older versions, which is why I had a WW version from last August.

4 hours ago, IamtheImmortalOne said:

I am having an issue with mods after the recent update 1.69.57.1020. When I redownloaded the latest mods such as WW my sims become checkered unless I disable the mods including the WW. This is the second time I am having an issue with checkered sims, I tried using the mod detector it says the Script is wrong content but the package is ready. Before the update all the mods were not causing any issues but now I can't play with mods at all. I love WW, EV, mods by LittleMsSam etc. 

Sims_Checkered_2.JPG

Ts4_Mods_Disabled.JPG

Do a game repair via origin...

Hello

I don't understand the new function :

Role Assignment

Could you explain it to me ????

I would also like to know how to make so that my lesbian couple have ONLY animations between women.

Thanks to Turbo and all the animation creators and other utilities that make the life of our sims so hot, for their great work.

Bonjour

Je ne comprends pas la nouvelle fonction :

Role Assignement

Pourriez vous me l'expliquer ???

Je voudrais aussi savoir comment faire pour que mon couple de lesbiennes n'aient QUE des animations entre femme.

Merci à Turbo et à tous les créateurs d'animations et autres utilitaires qui rendent la vie de nos sims si chaude, pour leur  superbe travail.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

16 hours ago, IamtheImmortalOne said:

I am having an issue with mods after the recent update 1.69.57.1020. When I redownloaded the latest mods such as WW my sims become checkered unless I disable the mods including the WW. This is the second time I am having an issue with checkered sims, I tried using the mod detector it says the Script is wrong content but the package is ready. Before the update all the mods were not causing any issues but now I can't play with mods at all. I love WW, EV, mods by LittleMsSam etc. 

Sims_Checkered_2.JPG

Ts4_Mods_Disabled.JPG

you need to turn off sim compression and lap top mode in game settings for the new skins to work and the game to lode cc skins

10 hours ago, NukuNuku said:

Hello

I don't understand the new function :

Role Assignment

Could you explain it to me ????

I would also like to know how to make so that my lesbian couple have ONLY animations between women.

Thanks to Turbo and all the animation creators and other utilities that make the life of our sims so hot, for their great work.

Bonjour

Je ne comprends pas la nouvelle fonction :

Role Assignement

Pourriez vous me l'expliquer ???

Je voudrais aussi savoir comment faire pour que mon couple de lesbiennes n'aient QUE des animations entre femme.

Merci à Turbo et à tous les créateurs d'animations et autres utilitaires qui rendent la vie de nos sims si chaude, pour leur  superbe travail.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

top = male role bottom = female role if you set a sim to top they will take the aggressor role in all animations

Just a suggestion..... on the strip club part.... you have by default that you can have 6 strippers and 2 janitors.... I would suggest that the bartending side of duties be regulated to janitors... and perhaps upping the number of employees to 3 instead of two... also if there is any way to implement a doorman who charges admittance would be a nice touch too.

just from my personal experiences that doormen bartenders and janitors in gentlemens clubs don't really get into the sweet talking the customer thing... in the case of bartenders.. you typically have the strippers encouraging the customers to buy drinks so the bartender doesn't really need to up sale or anything.

I have no idea how hard it would be to code this.. but just a suggestion is all.. great work eitherway.

guys, does anyone know how to fix this?

i deleted a lot of mods and left just the barebones of ww and mccc plus a few script mods to minimize the chances of broken mods making last exception conflicts and i still get notifications of it, but when i used the turbodriver lastexception assistant its telling me this

for ww i deleted all body meshes that i had, but i have a lot of animations downloaded, and some from creators listed as inactive in the wicked whims download page.

has anyone else encountered this?

edit: maybe its important to mention, i updated my wicked whims to the last version from december 11th

image.png.bd3c21f6bac14ba0e8ac58be551831d3.png

So, tonight I played before updating this mod, and everything worked fine (other than opening the cheat console not working, but at this point I don't think that's related).

I closed out, updated the mod, got back in, and now my Sims have a large red-and-white checkered texture in place of their skin.

Repairing the game didn't do anything. Checking uncompressed skins (laptop mode was already off) makes it so they look normal in the game world, but some of their icons along the bottom still have the checkered texture.

I've run into an odd issue and I couldn't find anyone else on this topic reporting it.  I created several playlists, but one is throwing error messages saying to check the animations.  This one is using Artmiel animations.  If I play them manually they work fine.  I only get the error if I put them in a playlist.  Has anyone else ever seen this before?

1 hour ago, miilos said:

So, tonight I played before updating this mod, and everything worked fine (other than opening the cheat console not working, but at this point I don't think that's related).

I closed out, updated the mod, got back in, and now my Sims have a large red-and-white checkered texture in place of their skin.

Repairing the game didn't do anything. Checking uncompressed skins (laptop mode was already off) makes it so they look normal in the game world, but some of their icons along the bottom still have the checkered texture.

I remember reading that checking the uncompressed textures and laptop mode will make the skin look fine in live mode, but in order to also fix your icons, you have to delete your thumbcache.package from your game folder to reset it.

I got the red question mark skin as well and did the necessary steps, from the start i deleted the thumbcache and i had no problems the next time i loaded up the game.

But im not 100% sure that was the exact file, so please make sure your read that correctly and double check it. I read it from the ingame ww notification telling me how to fix it, something like "wicked whims is sad :(" and itll tell you what file you need to delete to fix it 

1 hour ago, farbulldog said:

Hello.  All of my male sims have a black penis.  This is using only the game with all expansions and the WickedWhims mod so no conflict unless WW is conflicting with itself?  What can I do?

Update, repair  or delete the penis. It is NOT part of the original game or WickedWhims.