WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 hours ago, Animation said:

Worth a shot. I read somewhere that the Patreon version removes incest/teen romance options. If so, is there a way to get them back? I don't particularity use them, per se, but missing features upsets me.

Yes, there is (was)  an addidional pacage that fixes that. Sorry I don't know were is is located. It should be near...

Update:

This link:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/#:~:text=WickedWhims%20Inappropriate%20Unlock%20is%20a,you%20don't%20need%20it.&text=1.

10 hours ago, bac said:

Hi there, I recently changed over from x32 to x64 version of the game (only recently figured out that x64 wouldnt start because of riva tuner) and when I installed the non legacy version of WW it says im running a non legacy version and might be broken. Any ideas? Ive also tried 

ww.reset_save_data sim

ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers

ww.reset_save_data world 

And ww.fix

s2.PNG.d98b74365104f373402996eda4a046f0.PNGs1.png.2aa7b5c2a37d09b5c8ef485270f04335.png

Did you check Config.log in your sims folder ?

Did you look into the folder Origin games/The sims 4  ?

I suspect WW is looking in the wrong place since the taskmanager shows TS4_64.exe.

I think WW is looking in a txt, log or ini file. You can do a global search in the two sims 4 folders for those extentions .  (origin and electronic Arts )

Good hunting.

Could any one tell me how to stop straight sims randomly asking other straight sims for sex? It's very frustrating. I made sure they are only attracted to the opposite sex in attractiveness, but they still ask other straights for sex.

1 hour ago, SD87 said:

Could any one tell me how to stop straight sims randomly asking other straight sims for sex? It's very frustrating. I made sure they are only attracted to the opposite sex in attractiveness, but they still ask other straights for sex.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings:
Teen Sex Switch: ON
Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression
Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish
Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Height Slider (?)
Respect Gender Preference: ON

(Had to enable due to males asking my male PC sim for sex all the time)

/Gender Settings:
Gender Recognition Type: Default (Gender Identity/middle switch)
All others unchecked

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar Uses Gender Rules), (2 Bars may bypass gender compliance switch for group sex)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch:(ON)
Global Instant Undressing: OFF
/Advanced Cheats:
Sims Needs Decay: ON
Sex Relationship Impact Switch: Disable unless you want romance gains from sex acts.  
Sex Privacy Switch: OFF (ON will restrict WW autonomy to private locations only)
All Other Sex Reaction Switches: OFF 

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings:
Teen Sex Switch: ON
Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression
Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish
Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Height Slider (?)

/Gender Settings:
Gender Recognition Type: Default (Gender Identity/middle switch)
All others unchecked

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar Uses Gender Rules), (2 Bars may bypass gender compliance switch for group sex)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch:(ON)
Global Instant Undressing: OFF
/Advanced Cheats:
Sims Needs Decay: ON
Sex Relationship Impact Switch: Disable unless you want romance gains from sex acts.  
Sex Privacy Switch: OFF (ON will restrict WW autonomy to private locations only)
All Other Sex Reaction Switches: OFF 

Thanks, but this didn't help with straight sims asking for sex with other straight sims. Is there a way to get the WW from February because that worked great for me. The old file no longer works since the latest upgrade.

Hello!

I've updated to 1.63.134. Just wanted to mention that my male Sim is currently auto-taking birth control pills whenever I drop them in his inventory. Don't know if that's by design or a glitch. I check daily for the most recent updates to all my mods, and all the big ones seem to have posted updates. I've left in some old ones since they seem harmless if not working. My Save game is playable - just wanted to throw that experience out there in case it's a bug going around.

Thanks TURBODRIVER and community for a great mod that makes my game richer! ―And distracting me from my Simming goals too often! ?

1 hour ago, SD87 said:

Thanks, but this didn't help with straight sims asking for sex with other straight sims. Is there a way to get the WW from February because that worked great for me. The old file no longer works since the latest upgrade.

Sorry my bad, guess I was thinking something else but those settings do also apply for MF sex.

However, since some NPC sims are spawned to prefer the same gender they will do FF or MM animations too.

Didn't give you all the other settings needed though... see link below.

My game is mostly straight sex but I do have a few NPC's that are bi's, really depends on what your sim/s have set for gender preferences.

I use MCCC to check, or change, sims gender settings. 

If your game version is now updated to 1.63.** you can't go back to older WW versions as they've all become pretty much obsolete.

Let me know if otherwise.

WW Settings Help.txt

On 6/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings/Outfits: (Check both boxes to dress up after sex)

When updating WW sometimes a few settings go back to defaults.

Use the WW export feature to save your WW settings after you get things all set up and you can import them later when needed.

worked like a charm, thanks!

9 hours ago, SD87 said:

I keep the double Always Accept switch on so I can have whatever combination I want available when I so choose. The drawback to this is not only the above, but non-cucks jumping in all the time. So I turned the Player Asks option on, so I can have my son go "No, dad. I DON'T want to have sex," and mom won't try to jump in when he's banging his girlfriend.

Spoiler

The GF doesn't mind every once in a while, though. ;) 

45 minutes ago, bbgg2 said:

I can't use this WhickedWhim v155i -9 June 2020 when I downloaded and I open game.It show WhickedWhim this version is wrong and It introduced me to delete this WhickedWhim.Can you solve this problem.

Game up to date?

51 minutes ago, bbgg2 said:

I can't use this WhickedWhim v155i -9 June 2020 when I downloaded and I open game.It show WhickedWhim this version is wrong and It introduced me to delete this WhickedWhim.Can you solve this problem.

Most likely an older version is still in your MOD folder or one of its subdirectities.

Do a search with explorer on your folder  "The sims 4" look for TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims*.* 

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

"Last updated 6 hours ago," but it's the same 155i June 9th version I installed yesterday?

I guess they just updated the description that the same 155i version of WW (9th June) works with the latest version of the game (1.63.136) (11th June)

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

"Last updated 6 hours ago," but it's the same 155i June 9th version I installed yesterday?

it is the same version, yes. but it has been updated. you are not paying attention, this happens quite often ?

i mean that it happens quite often that turbodriver updates and adapts its mod without changing the version number. that is completely correct.

the game has also been updated. 1.63.134.1020 to 1.63.136.1010. I hope everyone noticed that ?

06/11/20 08:59:34 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running The Sims 4 version 1.63.136.1010...
06/11/20 08:59:34 [VERSION_REGISTRY/INFO] Running WickedWhims v155i...

6 minutes ago, thaclone said:

and for me, it works all fine
Sims is updated / patched and WW is still v155i from June 9th

yes it's going perfectly with me too. no error messages since the new expansion pack. except for the thing with my inventory everything is ok. but i think it's the fault of another mod that my inventory was empty. now everything works as it should.

So I have a random question. Do I need to put the WW mods by other creators in the wicked whimes mod folder or no? Reason why I ask is because I am still limited on animations I am able to do despite having them all downloaded in the mods folder.