WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi all :)
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned:
You can be found poses for 3some? mmf, ffm ... etc.

I've already made a 3P animation. However, it's probably not something you are looking for since it's a rather passive one + it involves a Footjob :P . 

--> screenshot:

threesome.png

But you totally have to check out KLM's thread, he is working on some great poses currently!

Hi TURBODRIVER!

First off all Great job so far, also the people who made the animations!

i've notice a bug/glitch,

* when a animation is started the girl won't remove the legging etc,

it only effects CC, maxis default seems not effected

i tested multiple leggings to make sure (maxis and CC)

also used the sims4stuido showernude code to be sure.

this wasn't the case with version 1.1.1.024

​​​​keep up the good work!! :)

I've tested it and removing leggings works no problem, are you sure you're not talking about socks? Socks are not being removed at all.

Hey, 

Does anyone know how to get to settings? I've looked under wicked, but all I see is woohoo.

Thanks

Yes, I've noticed that only when you click on the floor or sim you get the settings option. I will fix that.

I just wanted to throw this idea out there for cumshots. I don't understand the animation /coding side. But, I know with sounds it was being said that only sounds in the game could be used.

So, I noticed in-game when a sim is cleaning something (in this case my tea maker) they pull out a spray bottle and spray it and there is spray coming out the bottle. If something in game already is needed I don't think it could get much better than that. Obviously won't show on the body but it could be shown to be coming out.

I think animators can already add effects to their animations with Events, so if they want to do that, they can. Here's a list of all the available effects in the game: http://pastebin.com/raw/DjxBNNRL

I should eventually add that to the tutorials too.

Finally got to play the sims 4 with Wicked Whoohoo!! wow man you are awesome and everyone who makes the animatios too!!

One thing that i see on the screenshots is the sims having sex on the floor, i have every option from every animation but on the floor i only get teasing, bj, and hj. Everything else works wonderfully!

Some suggestions if i may and sorry to bother:

-User set clothes for each set of animations, for example "bj" and "foreplay" female dressed male naked, "sex" male naked female nude bottom etc...

-Would be nice to have "fun" and "social" increase while having sex :)

-Adding some sort of whoohoo skill ?

-Also would be nice to set up the animation stage time manually.

-Some sort of icon showing the animation preview, 

-A key to forward animation stage.

-Other sims reacting to whoohoo

Ty again for the awesome mod and work! all of you guys are impressive! ty very much! and very nice icon design! :)

Are you running at least version 1.20 or newer of the game? The floor options should work no problem.

You should check the List of Suggestions in the topic and explore more the features already implemented in the mod.

Yah! 1.20! every other animation works but the ones on the floor doesn't . i mean i get the options for bj, hj, teasing but no sex  :s

On beds, bathroom etc works perfectlyattachicon.gifdunno.png

But, why are you showing me the animations switcher? Are you sure you know what are you doing? Do you even have the animations installed?

Question regarding animations: Does the line

<T n="animation_naked_flags">

in the XML file work? Since I set its value to "TOP" in one of my animations but the actors were still stripped bare in-game.

Are you sure the sims just don't have fullbody outfits on?

How tidies This Error ?[/size]

Looks like a CC problem, there is noting I can do about it, look through your CC mods and remove the broken ones.

in the XML file work? Since I set its value to "TOP" in one of my animations but the actors were still stripped bare in-game.

No, you can check the following preview. The girls' skirts came off one by one. That was the animation where I set that line to TOP.

lesbian1.gif

No, you can check the following preview. The girls' skirts came off one by one. That was the animation where I set that line to TOP.

lesbian1.gif

Could you send me the package? It's the best to communicate about content creating via private messages. It's easier for me to focus on one person.

Hi TURBODRIVER!

I've tested it and removing leggings works no problem, are you sure you're not talking about socks? Socks are not being removed at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to time shortage i wasn't capable to make some screenshots yesterday,

i've also tested multiple CC Leggings all with the same result

post-1176898-0-03018900-1472736433_thumb.png

post-1176898-0-93706000-1472736448_thumb.png

post-1176898-0-41645500-1472736480_thumb.png

post-1176898-0-49525800-1472736489_thumb.png

Hi TURBODRIVER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to time shortage i wasn't capable to make some screenshots yesterday,

i've also tested multiple CC Leggings all with the same result

Okay, I see now, this is when sim don't actually have pants, but just leggings on. I have to change a lot to make that work now. Thanks for the report!

Could you send me some CC leggings you use?

First off all; great job with this mod - it spices things up a bit.

I'm having a problem with the animations. The animation itself works fine, but when the girl removes all clothes and is surposed to be naked, she is wearing some kind off bodystock. 

It effects everytime the girl is surposed to be naked. Like when she's taking a shower. 

How do i fix this problem?

post-1342824-0-19637800-1472747007_thumb.png 

So someone needs to make a custom rig for animators to have functional breast and other part movements in game?

Also I notice sometimes, namely on beds, Sims when switching animations will teleport into the bed and sometimes do a quick T pose then switch to the next animation quickly. Not sure if that's an animator's problem or WW itself.

But, why are you showing me the animations switcher? Are you sure you know what are you doing? Do you even have the animations installed?

Oh i took that screen because i tought that the floor sex animatios were from your default set! sorry!

So i must just be missing the floor animations set, i have the KLM, Mike24, Meow_Heaven, vivid369, TURBODRIVER, Esclusiv, Shiro,  and Amra72, anyone knows where the floor ones come from? and sorry about the confusion!

I'm having a problem with the animations. The animation itself works fine, but when the girl removes all clothes and is surposed to be naked, she is wearing some kind off bodystock. 

It effects everytime the girl is surposed to be naked. Like when she's taking a shower. 

attachicon.gif01.09.2016_18.07.14.png

That has to be a underwear replacement. take out your clothing mods, check if works, then put back the clothes files until you find the one causing the issue.

I have made a ridiculous animated clip to use in WickedWoohoo. Though I carefully followed every step in the tutorial, when I start it in the game, my sim strips and nods his/her head. My animation doesn't work at all. there is only one actor and clip is in teasing category. While saving blend file I left "compress" and "remap relative" ticked. I only have some doubts about that. Any help / ideas highly appreciated.

My package: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h44q06qnm9rffle/dansci_Jusadbellum.package?dl=0

Blend file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv92bgn9j2jo6xn/dansci.blend?dl=0

To anybody who's interested - I've asked L666 about WW support and to not get into too much of details, it may eventually happen. L666 has a lot of personal stuff to work on and still support her Patreon. I am not pushing anyone to support WW, it's her call if and when she wants to do it. I was just curious about her opinion.

attachicon.gif01.09.2016_18.07.14.png

Please read the FAQ in the topic.

So someone needs to make a custom rig for animators to have functional breast and other part movements in game?
Also I notice sometimes, namely on beds, Sims when switching animations will teleport into the bed and sometimes do a quick T pose then switch to the next animation quickly. Not sure if that's an animator's problem or WW itself.

I don't know about the rig, I don't have any experience with that stuff so I can't tell. Someone has to get into it, I can't invest that much time to just figure out how the rigs work.

About the teleporting, I've found the issue, that should only happen when sims are syncing because of the game lag, but I had one value assigned wrong. I will be releasing a fix for that eventually. I will explain more about that in a post later today.

Oh i took that screen because i tought that the floor sex animatios were from your default set! sorry!
So i must just be missing the floor animations set, i have the KLM, Mike24, Meow_Heaven, vivid369, TURBODRIVER, Esclusiv, Shiro,  and Amra72, anyone knows where the floor ones come from? and sorry about the confusion!

It's hard for me to follow your problem. Can you explain again in details what is your problem?

You've said that you do have at least version 1.20 of the game, so that is good.

If you've installed all animation packages correctly and the authors are displayed in the greeting notification then everything should work fine.

I don't know of anything else that would cause problems other than different script mods.

Do you know of any animations for group sex or threesomes? I've got the ones you recommend but can't find an option in game.

Check all the animators topics, there are some in production, if they are not already out.

I manged to disable auto-undressing but some outfits are still removed and all hair is gone. Any solutions?

Please read the FAQ in the topic.

I have made a ridiculous animated clip to use in WickedWoohoo. Though I carefully followed every step in the tutorial, when I start it in the game, my sim strips and nods his/her head. My animation doesn't work at all. there is only one actor and clip is in teasing category. While saving blend file I left "compress" and "remap relative" ticked. I only have some doubts about that. Any help / ideas highly appreciated.

My package: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h44q06qnm9rffle/dansci_Jusadbellum.package?dl=0
Blend file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv92bgn9j2jo6xn/dansci.blend?dl=0

You've entered the wrong "animation_name" in the XML file, it should be "Jusadbellum:dansci".

Hi,

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I'm experiencing a bug where if I have two sims having sex in the background then I can't cuddle/kiss with other sims on the couch/bed. The two sims attempting to cuddle/kiss just get reset.

Hey! Can you first confirm if that is a issue of WickedWoohoo? Remove all other script mods and test it only with WW installed again. It's hard for me to do anything about it when there is nothing connecting the situations with WW. It should have nothing to do with default actions.

New version released on Patreon (1.1.1.027) with implementation of sex interaction duration and needs handler. I am back to adding more features!

• New icons created by LumiaLoverSims (LumiaLoversSims Site)
  • Made hunger, hygiene, energy and bladder never go below 20% while in sex interaction
  • Made hygiene decrease faster while in sex interaction
  • Made social slowly grow to max 60% or stay when higher than 60% while in sex interaction
  • Made fun slowly grow to 100% while in sex interaction
  • Made the game pause when opening settings
  • Updated translations grammatically and in some missing spots
  • Fixed wicked settings option not being displayed when clicking on objects
  • Fixed syncing times being too restrictive after sex animation progression

New icons by LumiaLoverSims includes new logo/banner too, but I will be updating that later. Check out the new looks:
post-536691-0-29426400-1472804309_thumb.pngpost-536691-0-05697100-1472804310_thumb.pngpost-536691-0-02804700-1472804311_thumb.png
He came out of nowhere with these and I hope we will get more of his support with future updates. :D
You should check out his site, I personally really like his CC and use the skin replacement.

I've left one version unreleased (1.1.1.026) which is a reservation for public release with fixes of critical bugs. It will be available soon, unless more bugs gets reported. I does not include new features.

I have one animation ready, but creating the package file goes wrong. I've tried it for five times already, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. :(
S4PE gives me error prompts all the time. Hmpf!

Contact me via private messages about content creating, it's easier for me to help. Try unpacking S4PE again using 7-Zip if you've used something else. I've added a note about that to the tutorial so less people will have that issue.

Are the needs thing optional so we can disable the decay also will it override the in game cheats such as disable need decay?

I will be adding an option to completely disable needs decay. Right now I think it would only affect the hygiene need when using any cheats that disables decay.