WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I still have the problem of sims who don't have the romantic trait getting the "lovelorn" tense moodlet - does anyone know if there's anyway to stop that from happening? It's not a huge problem because it goes away after a while even if I don't do anything about it, but I would nevertheless prefer if my sims didn't get it.

I have been watching this for a few weeks now and it's gotten pretty old to see. What I am referring to is, we have at least 2 people that have created multiple accounts and are bitching about the same thing over and over but wording it differently in each post. You know who you are, and all the bellyaching is getting old. Stop acting like a 12 year old and grow up. Or are you 12? Anyway, rant over, love you guys and happy gaming :)

I have had some problems with this mod when I tried to play with several sims in group here I send the exepcion file... this always happens when I open a specific meeting place. thanks is an excellent mod

I have had some problems with this mod when I tried to play with several sims in group here I send the exepcion file... this always happens when I open a specific meeting place. thanks is an excellent mod

WickedWhimsException.txt

So I've been following this mod for almost as long as it's been on this site and love how some of it's features at implemented (especially with the ability to set autonomy based on NPC or played sim) and I've been fiddling with it quite a bit since autonomy was added because I like to observe how expanded features? (not sure how to classify it honestly XD ) mods function within the confines of the game is for. That said, got some questions with how certain functions work, plus some stuff I'd like to see added (if some of them are even possible) later down the road.

Autonomy setting doesn't really explain how things change, mainly from normal to high. Things below normal I can kind of figure out how it would be different, but what exactly changes from normal to high? Maybe add a brief description to each option.

This may be due to me having the always accept function turned on (and possibly to a lesser extent the sex lot trait), but it almost seems like the naturism//exhibitionism goes a little overboard with how sims remove clothing. I don't recall ever really seeing any of the sims on the lot take off parts of their clothes, they just go straight to their birthday suit even though their outfit is in parts. Curious if this is due to the the settings mentioned or if maybe it's simply being a little over zealous. Though I will say that the lot has turned into a nudist household XD

It's also kind of feels like the random option isn't quite as random, at least when the initial sex act begins. While this is also kind of dependent on location and animation packages (currently using Amra, Mike, Lupobianco, Motherlode and Omaster as they have a nice selection//quality and seem to still be worked on by their creators), it seems like it prefers to play specific animations almost every time even though there's other options. Oral seems to be the most frequently played group even when I select random when manually initiate a sex act on a bed. I've fiddled with the sex progression a little bit, but at times it doesn't really feel like the default and the random one below it really seem to differ. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from others.

This one is more of a technical curiousity, but generally sims seem to go into the T pose when changing animations (more common when adding additional sims), is this something on the mods end? or the animators end?

Think that's all of my questions, may think of more later that I can't remember right now XD as for some things I'd like to (hopefully) see later down the road...

• Different cum patterns that are applied randomly for each group so that there's more variety instead of everyone walking around with the same facial.
  • Levels of cum (say three, light, medium, heavy) that is based on a sim having sex and getting cummed on the same spot that they already have cum on, but have yet to wash it off. This would also enhance animations where there are multiple donors, such as when a sim is giving a blowjob to two others at the same time.
  • Cum on hands. You have feet, chest and back (which coming from KinkyWorld is an improvement, though I've yet to actually see an instance where chest and back come into play), may as well complete the collection XD that and I think there might be a few handjob animations that can be tied to this if the animators update their creations. Hair would be an interesting spot, but I'm willing to bet it's a technical nightmare due to the endless variables in their designs compared to the rest of the locations.
  • Cum acceptance progression. By default cum causes a negative moodlet due to the sticky feeling the sims have to it. On the other side of the spectrum you have the Cum Whore trait (which I won't lie, wouldn't mind a change to that name (maybe lover instead of whore? or was it slut?), but it's a minor nitpick) which makes them aroused when cum is on them. I'd like for a bit of a middle ground if possible where after so many times (though we're talking quite a lot of times, like town bike), the sim isn't as bothered by having cum on them and it acts as a neutral moodlet. Though this may be something that'll be easier handled as a trait.
  • Not sure how to call this one, but unless the sim has tanned//dark skin, it's sometimes difficult to tell where exactly they are getting the cum moodlet from unless you actually watched them, would be nice to have that information in the moodlet description (or maybe individual moodlets based on location? could also give them different point values) so you know whether or not they need to wash up a bit before introducing themselves to the family. Nothing like meeting the in-laws with a little something on your face.

I think that's the last of my strange fetish for cum related stuff, but this is what happens when you spend a few days observing a households sexcapades XD

• This could just be my game with the above mentioned settings, but adjust priority levels of asking for sex. It seems that a sim wants to bump uglies more than use the bathroom and get something to eat even though their bladder and hunger needs are in the red and they're complaining about it after waking up, but still would rather go have sex instead.
  • Nudist lot trait, or something along those lines since I haven't really used the lot traits prior to WickedWhims, but a lot trait that encourages sims on the lot to strip or walk around in their birthday suit with little to no reaction. Maybe have it cause sims with a certain level in naturism//exhibitionism to be frequent visitors.
  • The ability to strip other sims of their clothing through mischief interactions.
  • Persuade sims to flash and have sex with another sim with maybe the option to choose which action they'll take when agreeing.
  • Physical and sexual preferences. The former is pretty self explanatory, certain physical characteristics that would turn a sim on, making them more susceptible to sexual advances. The latter being more about what they like to do during sex. If they enjoy anal, it'll be more likely to be picked autonomously and maybe even get an increase in the moodlet value if they get a load dumped on them there (apparently I haven't finished with the cum stuff o.O )
  • Aspirations based around sex and nudity. Sex aspiration focusing on leveling up the skill, multiple partners, satisfying partners, maybe number of times they've made their partner cum? Not sure how that last one would work, but maybe with further improvements to the sex system. As for nudity, would be all about leveling up skill, being naked outside, public place, flashing people.
  • Sex traits in CAS. Though there are already some others have made, not sure how well they'd work alongside your mods settings, but would be some of the stuff already found as well as additional ones that improve a sim's ability to romance and satisfy their partners.

Think that's everything (that or I have a really good memory block going on, it has taken me far too long to put all this together XD ) since some of the other stuff is in your list of suggestions. If anything I'd like to add random penis size option to that suggestion, but I'm not sure if that's in your capabilities (though I will say the current erection seems a little long, resulting in the head of the penis to clip through average sized sims during certain vaginal and anal animations), but penises and the whole breast bone thing is foreign territory for me.

But yeah, great mod, can't wait to see more gameplay features to be added.

Question: Is it possible that asexual sims never have sex at all?

I Have an asexual Female sim. I didn't wanted that she will agree to sex but may have sex if she is the actual played sim and asked someone to have sex. When I do so, the other (not asexual) sim refuses. My Idea for her was, that she only has sex when she is actually played and is the one who asks. But this doesn't seem to work this way.

Hello TURBODRIVER!

Back again to ask about adding the functionality to allow for keeping "nude tops" on male sims when undressing. I've asked before, but I don't think its been added into the more recent updates.

What I'm asking about is the ability to set nude tops (i.e. Luumia's and UntraditionalNerd's muscular tops) within WW. I use these tops for some of my more buff male sims, so it looks odd when WW undresses them and they'v got smaller muscles. I've tried using MCCC to copy and paste, which has worked for editing the "Bathing" outfit, but changes don't stick to the Nude outfit within WW.

Is it possible to add a function similar to your underwear editing function? I do love being able to set my sims' underwear within CAS, as I can set these nude tops along with my muscle dudes' undies. Would it be possible to add a similar function that would allow us to set a sims "nude" outfit in CAS?

Along the same lines would be other CAS parts that I'd like to keep when sims are nude (i.e. cc eye colors through makeup, earrings, eyelashes, etc). I do love using some of the cc contacts under costume makeup out there, so its a bit odd when my sims completely undress to have some fun and suddenly have a different eye color.

Thanks,

J

Sounds like a hassle, just disable automatic undressing and undress the bottom yourself and keep the top.

I see I will get no support at all here.  I'll figure it out or delete the mod then while everyone else gets helped.  Sorry to bother you.  Have a nice day.

It's not everyone's fault that you're posting your problem in the WRONG thread. This isn't where you look for support, most people don't come here to help and provide support, you're lucky some people are even reading your comments, this topic is mainly for feedback which y'all are overshadowing.. unfortunately, it's not just you, many people are doing the same...   Turbodriver has explicitly stated that he won't provide any support for anyone that posts here and not in the support forum. he said it himself, "It's simple, if they don't read what i write, i won't read their comments either"

Since I do not know where I should post it I post it here simply times. My teenage sim has made 2 sims pregnant and they have children. but the babys has no father. and I did not get any news. one of them was a young adult and the other a teenager. I have this school mod installed if that matters.

Hello TURBODRIVER!

Back again to ask about adding the functionality to allow for keeping "nude tops" on male sims when undressing. I've asked before, but I don't think its been added into the more recent updates.

What I'm asking about is the ability to set nude tops (i.e. Luumia's and UntraditionalNerd's muscular tops) within WW. I use these tops for some of my more buff male sims, so it looks odd when WW undresses them and they'v got smaller muscles. I've tried using MCCC to copy and paste, which has worked for editing the "Bathing" outfit, but changes don't stick to the Nude outfit within WW.

Is it possible to add a function similar to your underwear editing function? I do love being able to set my sims' underwear within CAS, as I can set these nude tops along with my muscle dudes' undies. Would it be possible to add a similar function that would allow us to set a sims "nude" outfit in CAS?

Along the same lines would be other CAS parts that I'd like to keep when sims are nude (i.e. cc eye colors through makeup, earrings, eyelashes, etc). I do love using some of the cc contacts under costume makeup out there, so its a bit odd when my sims completely undress to have some fun and suddenly have a different eye color.

Thanks,

J

Sounds like a hassle, just disable automatic undressing and undress the bottom yourself and keep the top.
Actually it's a good idea about choosing men naked top. Like the current feature where we can choose penis.

And I hope for women too. There are many kind of breast shapes out there, from LuumiaSims e-bod, heavy boobs to better body. Especially better body have a very different shape than EA standard.

Since I do not know where I should post it I post it here simply times. My teenage sim has made 2 sims pregnant and they have children. but the babys has no father. and I did not get any news. one of them was a young adult and the other a teenager. I have this school mod installed if that matters.

Oh man you do know where to post, it takes literally one second to go to the main page and see this!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!

I'm mad by the number of people posting here because they want a answer asap or are just too lazy to actualy look for the right thread, i'm not even helping anymore because i feel bad for encouraging this behavior by doing that, now i want you guys to stop it and do the right thing, i know the answer for your problem my lazy friend, go to the right forum and i will say the really simple answer you need to know.

Sorry for the rant (again) guys.

Oh man you do know where to post, it takes literally one second to go to the main page and see this!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

I'm mad by the number of people posting here because they want a answer asap or are just too lazy to actualy look for the right thread, i'm not even helping anymore because i feel bad for encouraging this behavior by doing that, now i want you guys to stop it and do the right thing, i know the answer for your problem my lazy friend, go to the right forum and i will say the really simple answer you need to know.

My WW is working fine.

If there's an error, it must be because these two factors...

1. Outdated game version... solution update your game.

2. Mods... Too many mods especially outdated mods (which we usually don't know which ones...). The only solution is try to use mods as minimal as possible.

Well... Nothing else I guess....

the problem I had and have now finally learned to ignore, is that web page right at the very top says, in big, bold colored letters

Don't ask for help in this topic, use the Technical Support section.

It tends to or has caused me to go in circles more than once.

i have 1.7.65.1020 version of sims 4

how can i use Ur mod without updating my game?

:angel:  :s

Version 1.75.65.1020 was the 19th patch of the game released on the 16th May 2015. They are now up to the 55th Patch. So, you have not updated the game all this time???

There is only one reason, why you would not have updated the game and no-one will help you try and help you install this mod.

i have 1.7.65.1020 version of sims 4

how can i use Ur mod without updating my game?

:angel:  :s

Version 1.75.65.1020 was the 19th patch of the game released on the 16th May 2015. They are now up to the 55th Patch. So, you have not updated the game all this time???

There is only one reason, why you would not have updated the game and no-one will help you try and help you install this mod.

Agreed. I confessed I got a cracked version of the game, but shortly after discovering this mod, I bought it just for the sake to be able to run Turbodriver's great work without issue. No regrets!!  ;)  :cool:

I had some ideas for the mod:

1)   for sims with the "family loving" traits add the feeling of repentance for betraying your partner

2) add for some traits, negative reaction to sex (as is already the case with the sperm)

3)add a negative reaction / anger when you see your parent doing sex with sims other than the his parent

sorry for my english, now I'm writing it in Italian hoping someone can translate better

ho alcune idee per la mod:

1) per il sims "amante della famiglia" aggiungere un sentimento di pentimento per aver tradito il partner

2) per alcuni sims aggiungere un effetto negativo al sesso (come avviene similmente con lo sperma)

3) aggiungere una reazione negativa/rabbia quando si vede un genitore tradire l'altro genitore

Grazie in anticipo a chi tradurrà... scrivendolo nei commenti.. e buon gioco!

1)   for sims with the "family loving" traits add the feeling of repentance for betraying your partner

2) add for some traits, negative reaction to sex (as is already the case with the sperm)

3)add a negative reaction / anger when you see your parent doing sex with sims other than the his parent

sorry for my english, now I'm writing it in Italian hoping someone can translate better

1) per il sims "amante della famiglia" aggiungere un sentimento di pentimento per aver tradito il partner

2) per alcuni sims aggiungere un effetto negativo al sesso (come avviene similmente con lo sperma)

3) aggiungere una reazione negativa/rabbia quando si vede un genitore tradire l'altro genitore