WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Has anyone ones teenage Sim got pregnant from this mod cause i've had the prompt to say they might be pregnant but no luck

Since you're getting the notification then you're doing it right, you're just unlucky.

Thank you for the update Turbo!

Here are some nudity issues:

1. Sims can't flash when they undressed to underwear, there is no option.

2. Households don't react when a playable flash to them.

3. Flashing animation is not played during "Flash Dick" interaction, male sim just dress up back right away (bug of the recent update).

The dick flashing issue should be fixed soon.

Flashing in underwear doesn't really seem needed in my opinion and it becomes problematic with the process of dressing up and then undressing again to underwear just because of flashing in underwear.

Reactions to flashing are in general not very good right now. And Sims won't react to flashing if they are not surprised by Sims nudity. I will have to think about changing that somehow.

Thanks!

Only had it happen twice but when 2 female NPC's started autonomous sex my active sim would automatically join which I don't see as a problem but when he did join he took on a female role and one of the females was trying to give him prison sex; that was with the default gender role settings that doesn't happen if they ask to join or I do it manually. But changing the setting to the first option biological seems to have stopped it.

And they always seem to be picking the floor and always routing to the bathroom most of the time and I have privacy turned off but it could just be the way the house my sim lives in is built.

And thank you for the update :)

If a Sim was placed in a role then that role had to be allowed for that Sim gender. It depends on the animation. If the animation wouldn't allow for Sim to join then the sex interaction would fail to start.

Is teen pregnancy possible with this mod?

Yes

Hey turbo in your errors on your mod you don't by any chance have like error like upper sim body is not there and it either imploded to everywhere and the animation is still going or

I had seen where head still going and possibility head is gone. Its not really something you see, but sometimes occur if error messages pop up I think I am going to re-install your mod this time, but I am not sure what is deal it next time when head goes and upper body goes they come back when use mirror go in cas its there just went in invisible mode. Very strange occurrence when errors pop up its same one from last time I posted. Keeps occurring on previous mod.

Head in question sometimes ends up in where breasts are located at and that puzzles me. then one time ended up in at back and then another time because I want to test out strange error to fullest, at ass that just strange way neck moved everywhere anyone gets this error best download latest update it might be better now.

Most CAS related issues are generally not caused by WW, so look for body replacements that cause problems.

Yes

Do I need any specific body for it to show? Pregnancy works but there is no belly. I am using better body.

In the OP under Known Bugs the answer is already there that pregnancy won't show on teens

Yes

Do I need any specific body for it to show? Pregnancy works but there is no belly. I am using better body.

In the OP under Known Bugs the answer is already there that pregnancy won't show on teens

Thanks, I somehow overlooked that. Is this being worked on, or it is impossible to fix?

Hey ! Thanks for the update.

Maybe it's already been answered somewhere but I cannot find the mods settings in game... I only have "naturism", "sim stats", "penis settings" and "change underwear" menus showing up. Can anyone hint me on this , please ? 

I'm using game version 1.31.37.1020, I deleted my previous version of the mod and replaced it by the new one. Is it a known bug or could it be conflicting with another mod ? The settings used to work fine with version 2.1.2.095.6 of the mod.

Many thanks for your help !

EDIT: Sorry, found the problem. I had a copy of the mod in a mods/backup folder and that was of course conflicting ! XD

Hi, just a quick question really. Trying to get my teenage sim pregnant. A couple of times it said she could be, but she wasn't, and now that notification that she could be doesn't turn up at all?  

Also, does anyone anywhere I can find some more animations? I've got all of the ones off of the list, just wondered if there was anywhere else I could be looking!

Hey thanks again for the mod, it's working pretty smoothly in my ancient PC.

Any similar mod to WW for The Sims 2?

Also does anyone have a good penis for GTA San Andreas so it works nicely with Hot Coffee? There is already one but the legs are really disproportionate if you don't have the thin body.

Hello I downloaded and installed this mod for a friend some months ago and she said she has a problem when it comes to have sex stopped because aparently sims never reach climax. Reading FAQ:

I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

According to her they never stop at all. Are animations set to loop infinitely or something? Thanks in advance

Hello I downloaded and installed this mod for a friend some months ago and she said she has a problem when it comes to have sex stopped because aparently sims never reach climax. Reading FAQ:

I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

According to her they never stop at all. Are animations set to loop infinitely or something? Thanks in advance

Is her game patched to the current patch has the mod been updated since it would need to be as would all the other mods being used?

And in her settings does she have it set to end only with climax? If so since alot of animation sequences don't have a climax ending they would probably never stop.

I'm having a bizarre issue with the polygamy feature. Sometimes - apparently at random, though I think at least one of the Sims involved must already be married - I cannot marry two Sims. I can have one Sim propose to the other just fine, but marriage is blocked.

One Sim has the "Plan Marriage" and "Elope" options grayed out, with a tooltip stating that the other Sim is employed by the active Sim. This is nonsense; I don't even have the Get to Work expansion, and the other Sim isn't necessarily a maid or other service Sim. The target Sim can even be unemployed and this happens.

The other Sim has the "Plan Marriage" and "Elope" options available just fine, but "Elope" is immediately auto-canceled, even if the game is paused, and "Plan Marriage" just winds up creating a wedding party that is doomed to failure since the Sims can't actually marry.

Wedding arches give similar results. Resetting the marriages of one Sim through testingcheats does make the problem go away, but of course that defeats the purpose of polygamy.

This is not a 100% repro. Sometimes I can have a Sim marry a whole bunch of other Sims without a problem. Sometimes, the problem goes away on its own with no explanation (but usually it doesn't).

I saw that a recent patch fixed an issue similar to this for Maxis-approved marriages, but that patch doesn't seem to be helping at all. I suppose a mod conflict is hypothetically possible, but none of my other mods should be impacting marriage at all.

Other than one Sim already being married, I see no pattern whatsoever to when this occurs. The fact that proposal works fine makes it extra-irritating: if you want Sim A to have multiple spouses and one of them triggers this bug, I'm stuck having to do an "Ask to just be friends" or "Break up" (with the associated relationship hits) in order to have Sim A marry someone else, unless I'm lucky enough for the bug to go away on its own.

Thanks, I somehow overlooked that. Is this being worked on, or it is impossible to fix?

Teens have always been problematic in every Sims game. Anything to do with teens falls under ESRB ratings and EA takes extra steps to lock them down although I was surprised they gave teens even tho they call it "Mess Around"  woohoo since Mess Around counts towards their woohoo stats with TS4.

As for fixing it maybe depends on how hard EA locked it.

I'm having a bizarre issue with the polygamy feature. Sometimes - apparently at random, though I think at least one of the Sims involved must already be married - I cannot marry two Sims. I can have one Sim propose to the other just fine, but marriage is blocked.

One Sim has the "Plan Marriage" and "Elope" options grayed out, with a tooltip stating that the other Sim is employed by the active Sim. This is nonsense; I don't even have the Get to Work expansion, and the other Sim isn't necessarily a maid or other service Sim. The target Sim can even be unemployed and this happens.

The other Sim has the "Plan Marriage" and "Elope" options available just fine, but "Elope" is immediately auto-canceled, even if the game is paused, and "Plan Marriage" just winds up creating a wedding party that is doomed to failure since the Sims can't actually marry.

Wedding arches give similar results. Resetting the marriages of one Sim through testingcheats does make the problem go away, but of course that defeats the purpose of polygamy.

This is not a 100% repro. Sometimes I can have a Sim marry a whole bunch of other Sims without a problem. Sometimes, the problem goes away on its own with no explanation (but usually it doesn't).

I saw that a recent patch fixed an issue similar to this for Maxis-approved marriages, but that patch doesn't seem to be helping at all. I suppose a mod conflict is hypothetically possible, but none of my other mods should be impacting marriage at all.

Other than one Sim already being married, I see no pattern whatsoever to when this occurs. The fact that proposal works fine makes it extra-irritating: if you want Sim A to have multiple spouses and one of them triggers this bug, I'm stuck having to do an "Ask to just be friends" or "Break up" (with the associated relationship hits) in order to have Sim A marry someone else, unless I'm lucky enough for the bug to go away on its own.

Are you also using MCCC if so do you have Polygamy enabled with it?

That tool tip message means the sim is already married

Are you also using MCCC if so do you have Polygamy enabled with it?

That tool tip message means the sim is already married

I do not have MCCC installed at all. And, yes, I kinda got that much, but sometimes polygamy works and sometimes it doesn't.

EDIT: It is not a mod conflict. I removed every single mod I had save WickedWhims and it still happened (I had a save from just before one of my polygamous Sims proposed that hit the bug every single time, and it still happens.)

I have downloaded the mod over, used Keka, checked the installation instructions. Everything- even the installation mistakes. It seems like I'm doing everything right but nothing is showing up in my game.

Check if your game version is compatible with the mod

it's 1.33.38.1020