WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi

Been playing with this mod installed over the past few days. At first it worked perfectly. Then, with one of my families, one female family member wouldn't fully undress and her bra was still on. Then when I created a new family, all females in that family had the same problem. Skinny dipping, showering, WooHoo - all with bra on. I ran the repair fix, but all it did was change to a different bra. Is this the CC outfits or an issue with the mod?

PS - fabulous work, really love it.

Hey man! by default the mod turns on Nudity Assurance now. to turn it of goes to Setting >Nudity Settings >Other Settings >Nudity Assurance Switch

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Could it possible to make cum layer in a various pattern and make it appear on sims body in random?

It's not possible yet.

Hello! I just installed the august update, have some questions:

1. I have Denton breast rigs, now i noticed the new pack comes with Denton breast rig override...should i delete the old rig? Cause i noticed now the breasts are in a slightly annoying "push up" state when clothed, not sure if its cause i have both rigs in my mods folder, or this is brought by the new (updated?) rig?

2. Should i delete the Exhibition package which is a leftover from the older version of WickedWhims or should i keep that in ?

Thanks in advance for reply!

Hey!

1. You can remove it or not, it's the same thing either way. The rig edit should not be affecting how Sims breasts look.

2. You should always remove all WW files when installing the new version.

Is it possible for the male to have his penis show through pants? (Specifically, during sex.)

If the pants aren't actually pants, yeah.

Today's update includes few tweaks to autonomy and few general fixes:

• Tweaked Sex Autonomy
    • Made window locations less likely to be picked
    • Made floor locations more likely to be picked
    • Made invited Sims consider household owners relationship level before sex
    • Improved location style picking system
    • Improved comfort type rooms detection
    • Made joining autonomy trigger in a smaller radius
  • Fixed disabled animations not saving properly
  • Fixed animations disabler not displaying some animations
  • Fixed male Sims not being able to undress underwear
  • Fixed issues with Sims joining sex on instant teleport
  • Fixed flashing whim icon
  • Fixed 'Ask to Get Naked' naturism interaction not working

Hi

Been playing with this mod installed over the past few days. At first it worked perfectly. Then, with one of my families, one female family member wouldn't fully undress and her bra was still on. Then when I created a new family, all females in that family had the same problem. Skinny dipping, showering, WooHoo - all with bra on. I ran the repair fix, but all it did was change to a different bra. Is this the CC outfits or an issue with the mod?

Hey man! by default the mod turns on Nudity Assurance now. to turn it of goes to Setting >Nudity Settings >Other Settings >Nudity Assurance Switch

Hi, this is disabled but the issue is still happening! Very frustrating. I deleted the CC of the bra and swimsuit which kept popping up, and now they're in a dress which I don't even recognise!

came to a point i can no-longer play legacy challenges without this mod (among a few other challenges) xD

just missing one thing: animations that make sense to go in various different objects, such as single-bed animations on double-bed animations... some even work on couches - and some couch animations work on the bathtubs (and vice versa)

there was something else but i forgot xD

came to a point i can no-longer play legacy challenges without this mod (among a few other challenges) xD

just missing one thing: animations that make sense to go in various different objects, such as single-bed animations on double-bed animations... some even work on couches - and some couch animations work on the bathtubs (and vice versa)

there was something else but i forgot xD

Hey!

If you see an animation that could work with an extra location you can always recommend it to the respective creator as it's not a huge job to do if the root placement doesn't require changing :)

Hi

Hi, this is disabled but the issue is still happening! Very frustrating. I deleted the CC of the bra and swimsuit which kept popping up, and now they're in a dress which I don't even recognise!

Are you using some body default replacement?

I had a similar issue some time ago. My Sims put on weird clothes when taking a shower/bath and redownloading the body default replacements fixed it.

Only had it happen twice but when 2 female NPC's started autonomous sex my active sim would automatically join which I don't see as a problem but when he did join he took on a female role and one of the females was trying to give him prison sex; that was with the default gender role settings that doesn't happen if they ask to join or I do it manually. But changing the setting to the first option biological seems to have stopped it.

And they always seem to be picking the floor and always routing to the bathroom most of the time and I have privacy turned off but it could just be the way the house my sim lives in is built.

And thank you for the update :)

Has anyone ones teenage Sim got pregnant from this mod cause i've had the prompt to say they might be pregnant but no luck

Yeah I've gotten all the teen females in the game pregnant. What is the % you have it set at also that pop up only means there is a chance they are pregnant it doesn't mean that they are and it takes a few minutes for the pregnancy to start.

when my sim use shower he doesnot have penis and sometime he only use wickedwhim default penis ,i have change penis to lunar penis but he still using wickedwhim default penis , ps help , thank you.

Same here. My sims have no penis in any of the 3.2.4.11 releases while showering, skinny dipping, streaking, etc. Basically any nudity that isn't directly controlled through WW--including changing into the nude outfit using MCCC Dresser. Stripping via WW displays the penis as it should, however.

I rolled back to version 2.2.3.102.4 and it works fine, albeit without the new features of course.

The only mods/CC that I have installed are the latest MCCC and WW.

Hey turbo in your errors on your mod you don't by any chance have like error like upper sim body is not there and it either imploded to everywhere and the animation is still going or

I had seen where head still going and possibility head is gone. Its not really something you see, but sometimes occur if error messages pop up I think I am going to re-install your mod this time, but I am not sure what is deal it next time when head goes and upper body goes they come back when use mirror go in cas its there just went in invisible mode. Very strange occurrence when errors pop up its same one from last time I posted. Keeps occurring on previous mod.

Head in question sometimes ends up in where breasts are located at and that puzzles me. then one time ended up in at back and then another time because I want to test out strange error to fullest, at ass that just strange way neck moved everywhere anyone gets this error best download latest update it might be better now.