WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have downloaded the mod over, used Keka, checked the installation instructions. Everything- even the installation mistakes. It seems like I'm doing everything right but nothing is showing up in my game.

Check if your game version is compatible with the mod

it's

Have you used the installer or did you manually install the mod?

I've found it easier to take the files out of the wicked mod folder and place them directly into my mods folder and works first time :)

Hi! I have a question/bug. So, I downloaded it from this site and I opened up my game and there isn't a sex option. Am I doing something wrong?

there is an interaction that called wicked click on it if you dont have the sex option you're probably missing the sex animations if you did download the sex animations then you need to put them in your mods folder directly not a sub folder

Before this last Update all may animations were working fine, Now I only have the default animation's... Am I missing some thing in settings ?

If I return to the older wickedwhims version I had all the animations return.

I am sure it is something i am missing, but it is bothersome, i would like to move on to the latest WickedWhims.

Version:         1.29.69.1020
Build:           Release 32 Bit.... could update, but I hardly ever do that unless I have to, or buy a new pack, and this version is suppose to be compatible.

from Front page >> Requires The Sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020, 1.31.37.1020, 1.32.1.1020 or 1.33.38.1020

Before this last Update all may animations were working fine, Now I only have the default animation's... Am I missing some thing in settings ?

I am sure it is something i am missing, but it is bothersome, i would like to move on to the latest WickedWhims.

Build:           Release 32 Bit.... could update, but I hardly ever do that unless I have to, or buy a new pack, and this version is suppose to be compatible.

from Front page >> Requires The Sims 4 version 1.29.69.1020, 1.31.37.1020, 1.32.1.1020 or 1.33.38.1020

I think you should at least update to the 1.31 version since it's really stable in this one, at least for me.

I think you should at least update to the 1.31 version since it's really stable in this one, at least for me.

If I knew that would fix my Problem yes, but I do not think that is it.  I drop back to the older version, and all the animations show up.  This newer version the only animations I have are the ones that are default in wickedWhims, and they are very few in number.

I have had updates in both sims 3, and 4, to totally crush many scripts, and game helpers I have installed ( quite often, crushing the saved game in the process, and it always takes awhile to get them back if ever to what they were ), as sometimes the Script or mod makers has left the field.

So that will be a last resort.. for Me

I will tinker with it some more.  Thank you though, I appreciate your response.

Was player sex autonomy turned down/off in this last update? My player sims have no sex autonomy at all, but npcs are fuckin like jackrabbits all over the place. I didn't change any settings from last update. Autonomy is set to highest, they have the reward trait, and the lot trait. They also have traits that make them flirty nearly 24/7 (not sure if that makes a difference). They get asked for sex from an npc maybe once in a 6hr play session. Both my game and mods are up to date and I'm not getting any error messages

Love the mod btw. Like other people said- it was a deciding factor for me getting the game. Well that and I'm all skyrim-ed out

Usually all the problem is because of mods.

Yesterday, I add a lot of mods, and WW started to produce some glitch and error report I never seen before. Even thou I put WW load order above any of these mods.

Without these mods, WW hardly have glitches or errors. If it ever happened​, it will be working normally for the next sex scene.

If the error report reported by only one person, it's mostly just a mod conflict or outdated mods problem. Removing all the mods package except WW will solve the problem.

Would love a feature where we can flag a sim as the "Town Hottie" which results in them getting more romantic/sexual attention from other sims (both known and unknown sims). This would entail sims asking the TH to hangout, go out on a date, etc.

Hey Turbo, if a Sim's desire is high enough but the Sim is alone or without a compatible partner nearby, will the Sim masturbate? Or is autonomy only for actions with other Sim's?

It's a good idea!

I think if sims don't have a partner on the lot while get aroused, he/she will choose to masturbate.

And as well as a libido moodlet. Where it will show up after a period of time to force sims to have sex or masturbate.

Like romantic trait will produce a flirty moodlet if they don't flirting for period of time. Or geek trait who doesn't play videogames for period of time. Clubbing trait for not visiting nightclub, etc.

Hi Tubro! First of all thanks for this mod :) , I have an issue with it every time my sims go to shower/bathing or every time I use the full undress option they wear a Maxis generic outfit, I noticed that when I remove your script file they undress normally when the are washing themselves. Do you have any idea to help me? 

Good afternoon,

i have since 4 weeks whicked whims. Now i have download the whickewhimsclubinteractions. It does not work unfortunately. Do I need anything. I don't get the window to select the options. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help

This mod was made by Konansock and not Turbodriver, he never updated it and is now outdated, you should delete it.