WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Turbodriver, what was the reason for this:

• Made all 'sex' words be replaced by 'woohoo' ?

conversely, I have already got used to the word 'sex'

Because it's The Sims. Not sure what else to say about that.

It's still the same thing and now it fits the rest of the game.

Yeah but Aren't u Worried that  EA may harass with u you again 

Good Luck And Also lately Animators Became so lazy 

Turbodriver, what was the reason for this:

• Made all 'sex' words be replaced by 'woohoo' ?

conversely, I have already got used to the word 'sex'

Because it's The Sims. Not sure what else to say about that.

It's still the same thing and now it fits the rest of the game.

but it is still The Sims even if called 'sex' now:) from the other side it's easy to differ standard EA woohoo and WW sex. or maybe the last will completely replace the first? then I shall agree... maybe...  anyway the 'sex' word makes the sims to be the serious adult game in my opinion and the 'woohoo' word will return it back to some dolly level. the first is more likely for me and I guess I would like to keep it in my mod translation 

I agree with Wild_guy. I prefer the term 'sex' than Woohoo. 

Besides, in due time, when this mod will also (hopefully) have prostitution and forced sex (rape), what are you going to call those?

Pro Woohooer and Woohoo enforcer?  :P  :P  :P

OK. I've added every .package file to mods folder. Animations, skins, wickedwhimsmod folder what's include etc. I've updated my game into the latest version which is 1.24.112.1010. Tried to go online or offline. Put it in the saved folder. Has lastexception.txt document. But still, won't work. I've tried so hard. I don't know what should I do next...

OK. I've added every .package file to mods folder. Animations, skins, wickedwhimsmod folder what's include etc. I've updated my game into the latest version which is 1.24.112.1010. Tried to go online or offline. Put it in the saved folder. Has lastexception.txt document. But still, won't work. I've tried so hard. I don't know what should I do next...

As this guy said:

You should enable script mods from the game's main menu :-)

aTgPajq.jpg?1

Hi, i need some help. I'm trying to create animations for the mod, but i'm running into a problem. Only one of the actors move. I have separate animation files for them as the tutorial said. Any ideas of why the second actor wont move/do the right animation?

This is in-game, so i have gotten the game to recognize it.

my female sim can't masturbate, do oral or anything sexual really. the only thing both the female and male can do are have sex on the counter, reverse cowgirl on the bed, have sex standing up, and the male can masturbate. they can kiss for teasing and that's it. the version of the game i have is 1.24.112.1010. i'm not sure if it is updated too recently or if i did something wrong, but the animations you recommended don't work at all that i downloaded and i'm not sure what to do

I have not played the sims 4 since its release 2 years ago. I dont have any of the expansions but I do plan to pick them up at some point. I just wanted to ask if the Sims 4 modding has expanded since its release to a point where the game itself and mods will keep me occupied for a fair amount of time? Im open to most kinds of mods and recently got back into Sims 3 and was curious about Sims 4.

I just want to know before I make any commitment and fork out cash for the expansions. :P

Same. I enabled mods/scripts from the main menu too. Still no luck.

Greetings! Im using your mode and i really like it, but i have an issue, chair animations are teleporting my sims out to the middle of nowhere and i cant even see them only if i cancel the sex animation,when i do they appear at some point naked and getting dressed afterwards. Any tips? Or this could be specific animation issue? Bed,floor,sofa animations working fine,but anything whats include sitting like on chair,on toilet have this issue.

I have not played the sims 4 since its release 2 years ago. I dont have any of the expansions but I do plan to pick them up at some point. I just wanted to ask if the Sims 4 modding has expanded since its release to a point where the game itself and mods will keep me occupied for a fair amount of time? Im open to most kinds of mods and recently got back into Sims 3 and was curious about Sims 4.

I just want to know before I make any commitment and fork out cash for the expansions. :P

Sims 4 modding has picked up a bit but its mainly lots, Sims, hair, clothes, etc. Animations were not possible for a long time. With mods Sims 4 can be semi enjoyable or fully enjoyable depending if you like the lackluster style of TS4 it self and its shallow over priced DLC. Wicked Whims makes things very much enjoyable though as now I can finally bang Bella Goth! :angel:

Greetings! Im using your mode and i really like it, but i have an issue, chair animations are teleporting my sims out to the middle of nowhere and i cant even see them only if i cancel the sex animation,when i do they appear at some point naked and getting dressed afterwards. Any tips? Or this could be specific animation issue? Bed,floor,sofa animations working fine,but anything whats include sitting like on chair,on toilet have this issue.

I have had the issue where they teleport somewhere else as well. I think this is due to a unsupported object. Like the booths in Dine Out. What animation package are you using and is the game up to date and are you using the latest Wicked Whims? You may be using an object from a DLC?

my female sim can't masturbate, do oral or anything sexual really. the only thing both the female and male can do are have sex on the counter, reverse cowgirl on the bed, have sex standing up, and the male can masturbate. they can kiss for teasing and that's it. the version of the game i have is 1.24.112.1010. i'm not sure if it is updated too recently or if i did something wrong, but the animations you recommended don't work at all that i downloaded and i'm not sure what to do

Did you download animation files from the other topics? You need to get them otherwise you have nothing to play with. Animators have animations for certain spots only right now with each focusing on different spots and styles. Go see Mike24's topic and it shows what is available right now for public use and where the animations are to be played.

If you cannot get them to work make sure you have the latest version of Wicked Whims and The Sims 4. Also make sure you actually extracted the files from the zip/rar they came in and placed them into the mods folder in your Sims 4 folder located within My Documents. They should work if you did that.

Edited by Darkening Demise
Guest Redabyss

Gonna start using TS4 and this soon, anything I need to know? Like nraas, sliders and similiar mods for TS3 XD

Also I'm going to use a save file with already existing Sims, will this create conflict with say, boobs, penises and skins? Can I still add them?

And last quest: there's some super blowjob animation I saw on Machinima, http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/20025/sims-4-cum-swallow-test-wickedwhims-mod can I find it here? Or do I need to look elsewhere for more stuff?

Sims 4 modding has picked up a bit but its mainly lots, Sims, hair, clothes, etc. Animations were not possible for a long time. With mods Sims 4 can be semi enjoyable or fully enjoyable depending if you like the lackluster style of TS4 it self and its shallow over priced DLC. Wicked Whims makes things very much enjoyable though as now I can finally bang Bella Goth! :angel:

I have had the issue where they teleport somewhere else as well. I think this is due to a unsupported object. Like the booths in Dine Out. What animation package are you using and is the game up to date and are you using the latest Wicked Whims? You may be using an object from a DLC?

Did you download animation files from the other topics? You need to get them otherwise you have nothing to play with. Animators have animations for certain spots only right now with each focusing on different spots and styles. Go see Mike24's topic and it shows what is available right now for public use and where the animations are to be played.

If you cannot get them to work make sure you have the latest version of Wicked Whims and The Sims 4. Also make sure you actually extracted the files from the zip/rar they came in and placed them into the mods folder in your Sims 4 folder located within My Documents. They should work if you did that.

it was my fualt lol i didn't have them installed correctly. i had everything downloaded, but since this is my first time with mods like this i didn't know i was supposed to unzip them until i saw a video on youtube of how to install them lol

HELP.

After a day of installing the mod and playing with it, I decided to install some custom content, and since then I cant remove the womens bottom, it just shows the normal pink underwear. I have tried to remove all CC and i have reinstalled the game and the mod but it doesnt fix. WHAT DO I DO?

HELP.

After a day of installing the mod and playing with it, I decided to install some custom content, and since then I cant remove the womens bottom, it just shows the normal pink underwear. I have tried to remove all CC and i have reinstalled the game and the mod but it doesnt fix. WHAT DO I DO?

Do you have a mod that gets Sims naked?

I read the FAQ but do have one question about end of animation/climax. I have the animations set to end after Climax, but it constantly loops the final animation without stopping. Should they be doing that or should they play the final animation once and then stop entirely? Wondering if I missed a option somewhere.

Yes, im using the latest WickedWhims, and my game is up to date,since i bought it,along with every dlc/addon pack so far. I use the 4-5 major animation packs, every other works fine,the issue only happens with sitting animations, like on toilet,chairs. Its working fine on tables tough, floor aswell. Didnt tried every furniture options yes, but so far only had issues with the one person capacity furnitures so far, like a chair. Yes its sounds about right,little derpy, but i hope you get my point.