WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

I've released a new version on Patreon mainly to fix some issues, but with few additions and improvements. A lot of small, but required changes that are delaying the development of relationships system, but now I will try to focus on it more. Everything is half-done with relationships and I really have to get to finishing it. Here's what is new:

• Added ability change sim outfit in sex interaction
  • Added ability to undress accessories: glasses, head accessories, left hand accessories, right hand accessories, other accessories
  • Added Special Undressing Settings
  • Added setting to undress socks with outfit shoes in Special Undressing Settings (enabled by default)
  • Added setting to disable undressing leggings with outfit bottom in Special Undressing Settings
  • Moved undressing shoes settings to Special Undressing Settings
  • Moved dress up after sex settings to Special Undressing Settings
  • Made dressing up auto interaction not cancel actions queue
  • Made icons have included mipmaps to improve quality in small sizes
  • Made ask for sex and change location interactions have slightly further reach
  • Fixed problems with cleaning cum when taking shower (again?)
  • Fixed missing saving of Gender Recognition Settings
  • Fixed asking for sex failing to start the interaction

I installed the wickedwhims 1.1.2.042.6 and it works but I am trying to install the recommended animations and it isnt showing in the game. Once I download the file, what should I do with it to get it to work?

Make sure to extract the archives with animations, you will see author names in the notification in the game if they are loaded.

how do I add this to my sims 4 game

Everything you need to know is in the topic.

How to configure to reach the climax?

How to configure to reach the climax?

Climax is being unlocked if you can see the option when you click on sims, otherwise it's no available. And look through settings, you will find some stuff related to climax there, but I am not sure yet if it's working like it should.

Hey there,

I've recently installed WickedWhims and encountered next to no issues so far, except two ctds that I think were caused by some kind of animation glitch that didn't bother me too much. These things are to be expected when you run a mod with a bunch of seperate custom animation files; something *always* crashes sooner or later.

After thoroughly testing the mod I have (of course!) found things that I feel the mod lacks, and oddly enough some of them haven't already been suggested. So here's my list of suggestions:

• Relationship change - currently, there's absolutely no connection to their relationship status when two Sims have sex through WickedWhims. I pretty much miss an improvement in relationship there (or even the opposite for future relases where forced situations might apply). You just randomly sex up Sims without any effect whatsoever.
  • Motives - apparently, WickedWhims is no fun for Sims. They really ought to gain fun from ... well, having fun!
  • Then there's the thing about immersion and the term "wait for sex". For some reason, I'd like to stay immersed and have it read "wait for woohoo" or something similar.
  • Just like everyone else, I'm waiting for a prostitution option so my Sims can make § entertaining other Sims.
  • My main pet peeve really is with the lack of motive and/or relationship change. It's entirely pointless for my Sims to go bump in the night (or day, or on the kitchen counter) because it simply does not affect them at all. Unless they become pregnant. Why can't they screw for fun? ;-)

Anyway, thanks for reading my suggestions and I certainly will support the mod on Patreon, because the world needs more sex mods.

Just an out of topic question. I tried to use an adult pose at a kid but there is a bug making kids legs and arms bigger. Is there a way to use the adult pose in kids with no such bugs? :/

Nah brah, kids have different rigs and I won't support them.. mate.

Hey there,

I've recently installed WickedWhims and encountered next to no issues so far, except two ctds that I think were caused by some kind of animation glitch that didn't bother me too much. These things are to be expected when you run a mod with a bunch of seperate custom animation files; something *always* crashes sooner or later.

After thoroughly testing the mod I have (of course!) found things that I feel the mod lacks, and oddly enough some of them haven't already been suggested. So here's my list of suggestions:

• Relationship change - currently, there's absolutely no connection to their relationship status when two Sims have sex through WickedWhims. I pretty much miss an improvement in relationship there (or even the opposite for future relases where forced situations might apply). You just randomly sex up Sims without any effect whatsoever.
  • Motives - apparently, WickedWhims is no fun for Sims. They really ought to gain fun from ... well, having fun!
  • Then there's the thing about immersion and the term "wait for sex". For some reason, I'd like to stay immersed and have it read "wait for woohoo" or something similar.
  • Just like everyone else, I'm waiting for a prostitution option so my Sims can make § entertaining other Sims.
  • My main pet peeve really is with the lack of motive and/or relationship change. It's entirely pointless for my Sims to go bump in the night (or day, or on the kitchen counter) because it simply does not affect them at all. Unless they become pregnant. Why can't they screw for fun? ;-)

Anyway, thanks for reading my suggestions and I certainly will support the mod on Patreon, because the world needs more sex mods.

I actually never had Sims 4 crash, but at the same time I only use WW and like few CC clothing. But I am not saying it's not WW fault because I can't tell, it's not even possible to test that because even with Origin, Sims 4 doesn't monitor exceptions on the framework.

- Relationships are in the works right now, that is the reason why next public release is delayed, because there is so much to finish it.

- Needs are modified by the mod and fun is growing, at least as much as I set it to grow, and I didn't got any complaints about it recently.

- It's interesting how I refer to woohoo in different terms, I probably should unify it, good idea.

- Jobs will come at some point, right now relationships are taking the most time.

I really like this mod, but my sim can not reach climax, please help to fix it, and I would like to receive Sims emotions after wohoo,I'm sorry if the question is repeated

It depends what do you mean by "reach". If you see the option to climax then you should be able to do it after a while with the current setup. Otherwise it's not available.

While you work in relationships perhaps you can do one more tweak to the way WW works.

During default woohoo, the sims involed can not be 'targeted' by other actors neither automaticaly nor manually.

During WW however they can. If you have a house with a lot of sims and they are all allowed to be in the same room that 2 other sims have WW (for example 1 male has 3 girlfriends) then the will target one of those sims for an action (chat, hug. kiss etc) and they will end up in the room just staring at them waiting for WW to finish.

But when WW finishes their actions are canceled.

If they sims having WW could not be targeted, then this would not happen. 

Flashback (edit): But then again if they cannot be targeted, other sims will not be able to ask to join in by themselfes in future updates... :-(

While you work in relationships perhaps you can do one more tweak to the way WW works.

During default woohoo, the sims involed can not be 'targeted' by other actors neither automaticaly nor manually.

During WW however they can. If you have a house with a lot of sims and they are all allowed to be in the same room that 2 other sims have WW (for example 1 male has 3 girlfriends) then the will target one of those sims for an action (chat, hug. kiss etc) and they will end up in the room just staring at them waiting for WW to finish.

But when WW finishes their actions are canceled.

If they sims having WW could not be targeted, then this would not happen. 

Flashback (edit): But then again if they cannot be targeted, other sims will not be able to ask to join in by themselfes in future updates... :-(

Current privacy system deals with that, sims won't do anything with autonomy in area of other sim privacy.

I have a question, my sims have been having sex for hours and at first there was no option to climax so I changed their sex location and the option finally appeared, but after all the hours and many position changes the option is still greyed out and says sim not ready for climax. What did I or am I doing wrong for them to not reach the end? The positions just keep relooping and I need him to cum so I can test the pregnancy chance.

I have a question, my sims have been having sex for hours and at first there was no option to climax so I changed their sex location and the option finally appeared, but after all the hours and many position changes the option is still greyed out and says sim not ready for climax. What did I or am I doing wrong for them to not reach the end? The positions just keep relooping and I need him to cum so I can test the pregnancy chance.

I can't seem to find the option to wash my sims face off after oral. Am I missing something? I've clicked on the sink and everything else and can't find the option. I just wait it out till it disappears. Please help if possible.

I also can't seem to get my sim to play with herself. I downloaded animations but it won't work. It sure what I'm doing wrong.

I can't seem to find the option to wash my sims face off after oral. Am I missing something? I've clicked on the sink and everything else and can't find the option. I just wait it out till it disappears. Please help if possible.

I also can't seem to get my sim to play with herself. I downloaded animations but it won't work. It sure what I'm doing wrong.

Where do you get the files that say turbodriver_..?

This might be a stupid question, but where do you get the files that say TURBODRIVER_....?

This might be a stupid question, but where do you get the files that say TURBODRIVER_....?

Hello guys, I'm quite lost with all these features haha. I already installed the mod and it seems that the characters never want to get naked (they're not in the mood haha).
On the other hand, is there a way to customize the body? (hairy chest/stomach, penis size, etc)? Thanks in advance!

I have the newest version of the game and the newest public version of this mod, and I installed it according to the instructions. Unfortunately, whenever I try to load a lot, I'm stuck on the loading screen. This happens regardless if I have any other mods installed. I've narrowed this down to be specifically caused by the script file. Is there any fix for this?

Make sure you're not editing WW files in any way. And read how to report bugs, there might be something else happening.

Climax is not required for pregnancy, it doesn't happen after you finish the sex interaction, but in the middle of it. Climax is not required for anything, it's just a different type of animation.

There might be some issue with climax availability not updating correctly, I will look into it.

There are few options, taking a shower or gussy up with a mirror are easy options.

There is a Download button in the topic.

Hello guys, I'm quite lost with all these features haha. I already installed the mod and it seems that the characters never want to get naked (they're not in the mood haha).

On the other hand, is there a way to customize the body? (hairy chest/stomach, penis size, etc)? Thanks in advance!

Basics of exhibitionism and sex are explained in the topic so start with that. In terms of customization with CAS there are no new things that WW would offer.

- Needs are modified by the mod and fun is growing, at least as much as I set it to grow, and I didn't got any complaints about it recently.

You're absolutely correct, they do gain fun from WW when "needs decay" is activated. I had it turned off because the name is misleading ... their needs do not only decay, afterall! I kinda thought the switch controlled whether or not bladder, hygiene or hunger motives decayed during animations, ultimately leading to Sims that would pee themselves and die from starvation like it happened with OKW for TS3...  I suggest renaming that setting to something less confusing. ;-)

Thanks for your response, I'm looking forward to the next version of WW! :-)

You're absolutely correct, they do gain fun from WW when "needs decay" is activated. I had it turned off because the name is misleading ... their needs do not only decay, afterall! I kinda thought the switch controlled whether or not bladder, hygiene or hunger motives decayed during animations, ultimately leading to Sims that would pee themselves and die from starvation like it happened with OKW for TS3...  I suggest renaming that setting to something less confusing. ;-)

Thanks for your response, I'm looking forward to the next version of WW! :-)

I will think about it and the needs do decay to a certain limit so they won't die from starvation or pee themselves. :D

hello , why it so easy when i ask for sex ? ,  i ask for sex with a random sim and she agree ( always ask for sex is off ) . could  the level become harder ??

Because there are no requirements yet, sims will always say yes. I am working on implementing relationships right now.

I've installed the mod and it's slightly working. When selecting wicked whims I only get the option to talk about Exhibitionism. When starting a sex interaction I only get the teasing and vaginal option. When I select vaginal I only get the cowgirl 01 option. I don't get the other options listed, nor do I get any of the options in the suggested mod downloads to use with your mod. The sims never climax and they are literally having sex for hours in the same position. I have to cancel the interaction in order for them to stop. I've went through the settings option to enable climax and have interaction stopped after climax. I'm not sure what else to do. I've checked to make sure I have all of the mods enabled in the game and that they are in the correct folders. Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks

@hypnotiqlove82 did u install the recommended animations too?

I recently start making animations myself and run into the problem that my characters arent alligning properly in the game any advice?

Yes I installed the recommended animations. None of them worked, and I didn't see them in the mods list when I started the game. Only Turbo's.

Hello sorry my english! I have a problem: Every time I put such an interaction example: '' Masturbation '' the sim goes to bed and no penis appears, already tried several penis mods but they come out with the interaction, and from what I saw in the photos appear the penis. I would like to know which penis version is compatible with the mod

Thanks in advance!