WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Excellent work, Turbo! You've made the game a lot more fun!

A lot of people have asked for autonomy, and I assume that's pretty difficult. Could a pie menu option of "Make Sim WooHoo with..." interaction be possible so we can make others around us WooHoo? Or is that difficult too? I couldn't find any beginners tutorials to sims 4 actions coding otherwise I'd try myself! I want to have multiple people WooHoo'ing at once like in your screenshots on the first page without having them all in my family :)

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to seeing all your updates on Patreon!

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hi, is it possible to have female with penis in this mod?

- Version 1.24.102.1020
- There is no last.Exception file
- My SIM  is female, but since installing your mod, she has a dick.
- I've already removed the woohoomod folder from the saves folder and restarted, that did nothing.
- I removed the _CAS-penis.package from your mod folder and restarted - This resolved the issue, she no longer has a penis, but she wears underwear in the shower.

Not sure if anyone would happen to be familiar with this issue.

Many thanks in advance, these are some really fantastic mods!

To make sim have or not have a penis you need to set an option in CAS gender options to use the toilet while standing or sitting. That decides if penis mesh will be applied for a sim or not.

Hey Turbo, love your work.  Just a quick question.  I am in the process of making a handful of animations for table/lap dances and also strip/pole dances for a strip club I built (restaurant venue) and I'd like to be able to order the waitresses to perform said dances much like you currently ask for sex.  Simply point at a location or object and pick the appropriate animation/sequence to initiate.  I saw there was a suggestion to "force" sex acts already but not sure if this was in the same line as that or not.  Any plans for something like that?  Thanks again, and keep up the great work. 

Hey! It sounds to make like a stripper job which I have on my list and will be considering adding at some point, but that is not what I am focusing on right now. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the sex interactions actually raise friend/romantic relationship points? It doesn't seem like it increases as I have my sims bump uglies, and I looked through the settings but didn't see any related options.

I have a question, and sorry if it might be stupid;

but does this mod do something with the Mood of the sims? Are they happy or romantical after they had sex with this mod? Or doesn't it something with the mood?
Sorry for asking but I couldn't find informations about that :/

Relationship affection and satisfaction affection is in works right now.

Excellent work, Turbo! You've made the game a lot more fun!

A lot of people have asked for autonomy, and I assume that's pretty difficult. Could a pie menu option of "Make Sim WooHoo with..." interaction be possible so we can make others around us WooHoo? Or is that difficult too? I couldn't find any beginners tutorials to sims 4 actions coding otherwise I'd try myself! I want to have multiple people WooHoo'ing at once like in your screenshots on the first page without having them all in my family :)

Anyway, thanks again and I look forward to seeing all your updates on Patreon!

It's a slow process, but autonomy will come eventually, everything has to be in place for it to make sense and not be just random. An option to convince to sex could be a thing at some point, but it probably will come when I start working on autonomy, as a cheat tool to test it, which will be available for everybody.

Hello, i don't know if i am required to download a cum animation or something but the cum is not visible for some reason. I also enabled the cum layers. tried it with the climax option. it is not being shown at all

Hey! Look closely, maybe you're missing it, it's not visible like white paint and it is dependent on type of the animation that was playing last.

Is it possible to make an romantic slow Dance animation? I would love to have that in the Sims 4 and a real shame that the sims cant Dance toghether,

I would love this!  Not enough intimate romantic gestures in the Sims IMO.  Any kind of dancing, foreplay (maybe more teasing animations?), etc. to add to the romance before the whoohoo would be wonderful!

hey, great mod! i'm curious of whats to come!

i have a problem: i have DJ table animations from KLM and massage table from Omaster, but on both objects i can't do any interaction. although i have them both enabled in my animation-list.

do you need to enable them first within the mod or am i able to do it myself?

Hey there! Loving the mod! But it seems i've run into a problem. I've downloaded the optional 3D nude textures but it every time I try to undress a female of their top they always have a pink bra that can't be removed. Anyone else having this problem? If so please help!

You have installed some custom content bra with incorrect nudes. You need to remove that bra or fix CC with sims4studio. You will also need to reset bathing outfit after this

http://modthesims.info/d/568792

Thanks so much for the update!

Is there anyway to use viblisims's erect penis mesh (viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_turbodriver_edit_v2.package) as the default?

The V2 package should still work, just make sure it's loaded after WW. You can do that by changing it's name to be alphabetically after WW files in order.

Thanks for the reply! All the WW files start with T so the file is already loaded after by default. Unfortunately it didn't work. Would I need to name the file with a letter that comes after "w" or after the first letter of the names of individual components?

You can manage the loading priority in the Resource.cfg file.

Put your viblisims_HardCock package in a subfolder and change the Resource.cfg like that

Priority 1000
PackedFile subfoldername/*.package

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

The file in the higher priority subfolder will overwrite packages in lower priority folders

For the same priority, Sims use alphabetical order for subfolders then packages in the subfolder, so a zzz.package in AA subfolder is loaded before a aaa.package in ZZ subfolder.

Thank you! It worked!

OMG!!! I wanna thank the person who asked this question, and also thank the person who answered this!! Didn't know it was this simple! Thanks :D

Thanks so much for the update!

Is there anyway to use viblisims's erect penis mesh (viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_turbodriver_edit_v2.package) as the default?

The V2 package should still work, just make sure it's loaded after WW. You can do that by changing it's name to be alphabetically after WW files in order.

Thanks for the reply! All the WW files start with T so the file is already loaded after by default. Unfortunately it didn't work. Would I need to name the file with a letter that comes after "w" or after the first letter of the names of individual components?

You can manage the loading priority in the Resource.cfg file.

Put your viblisims_HardCock package in a subfolder and change the Resource.cfg like that

Priority 1000PackedFile subfoldername/*.packagePriority 500PackedFile *.packagePackedFile */*.packagePackedFile */*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*.packagePackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package
The file in the higher priority subfolder will overwrite packages in lower priority folders

For the same priority, Sims use alphabetical order for subfolders then packages in the subfolder, so a zzz.package in AA subfolder is loaded before a aaa.package in ZZ subfolder.

Thank you! It worked!

OMG!!! I wanna thank the person who asked this question, and also thank the person who answered this!! Didn't know it was this simple! Thanks :D
How well does the viblisims Hardcock work with the animations? It looks like it's at quite an acute angle. I do like the look of it though :)

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

I've released a new version on Patreon which finally has relationship scoring that decides if sim will agree or refuse sex proposition. It's the basic system that still needs balancing and will be improved with new traits and buffs. Here's what is new:

• Made asking for woohoo score the relationship to agree or refuse (score takes into account: friendship level, romance level, mood, buffs, skills, traits, hygiene, relathionship status, situations)
  • Made asking for woohoo affect relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait buffs, conversation buffs, social context)
  • Made asking to join woohoo affect relationship
  • Made all 'sex' words be replaced by 'woohoo'
  • Made woohoo give even more fun
  • Fixed 'Go Away' interaction not working

I love your work and I'm sure it's very difficult and time consuming to make. While I'm all for supporting the artist, I happened to notice that the ONLY way to fix the October 29 mod was on a paying website. If you have released it for free, can you link it to me? If you haven't, are you ever planning to and when?

Wonderful mod which only grows better. Thought I'd mention how I've been using it in my current game. The household was established by an evil-bro who went into the secret service right after enlisting Eliza Pancakes in an evil scheme. They have set up a combination workhouse and whorehouse. They initially persuaded young women to join their household. Little did the victims know that they would be quitting their clubs and jobs to devote their days to the workbench. After our hero learned the paralysing handshake, there was no no more need to persuade them to join. They only need to hangout at the homestead for a little bit, before they go to sleep only to wake up and find themselves locked away from the world working sometimes for twenty-four hours straight. They're forced to leave jobs and clubs behind.

WickedWhims comes in strongly when the evil-bro is angered. Early on, he met another agent named Bella. They did not hit it off. When he happened to met Cassandra, he was friendlier. She was knocked out and added to the stable. Bella would not visit at my agent's request, but Cassandra was persuaded to call her. Other not-nice characters enjoy coming to visit and play with her after she is voodooed into submission. Evilly, we forced Cassandra to join in the play.

The whorehouse we are handling with clubs. Eliza manages the girls, and Mortimer calls in a changing cast of customers.

Przepraszam! Wycofałem mój post z tłumaczeniem na język polski (pliki txt). Jeśli ktoś będzie chciał  "WickedWhims_LP_PL_wild_guy" po polsku, to mogę przesłać gotowe, za zgodą Administratora.
Przetłumaczyłem pliki: 
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo
Pozdrawiam.

I apologize! I resigned my fast from translating on Polish language (files txt). If someone will want  "WickedWhims_LP_PL_wild_guy" Polish, then I can send finished, for Administrator's agreement.
I translated files: 
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations 
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism 
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main 
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo 
I greet.

I love your work and I'm sure it's very difficult and time consuming to make. While I'm all for supporting the artist, I happened to notice that the ONLY way to fix the October 29 mod was on a paying website. If you have released it for free, can you link it to me? If you haven't, are you ever planning to and when?

The WW download that is compatible with the latest EA update is on the first page of this topic.

Just as spenndragin said, I am actively developing the mod and I am not leaving free updates behind, especially when there are critical errors to fix.

Wonderful mod which only grows better. Thought I'd mention how I've been using it in my current game. The household was established by an evil-bro who went into the secret service right after enlisting Eliza Pancakes in an evil scheme. They have set up a combination workhouse and whorehouse. They initially persuaded young women to join their household. Little did the victims know that they would be quitting their clubs and jobs to devote their days to the workbench. After our hero learned the paralysing handshake, there was no no more need to persuade them to join. They only need to hangout at the homestead for a little bit, before they go to sleep only to wake up and find themselves locked away from the world working sometimes for twenty-four hours straight. They're forced to leave jobs and clubs behind.

WickedWhims comes in strongly when the evil-bro is angered. Early on, he met another agent named Bella. They did not hit it off. When he happened to met Cassandra, he was friendlier. She was knocked out and added to the stable. Bella would not visit at my agent's request, but Cassandra was persuaded to call her. Other not-nice characters enjoy coming to visit and play with her after she is voodooed into submission. Evilly, we forced Cassandra to join in the play.

The whorehouse we are handling with clubs. Eliza manages the girls, and Mortimer calls in a changing cast of customers.

I was kind of expecting this to end with "You can see the situation is complicated, so could you add this and that and this to make it even more interesting?". :D

I cant figure out console command to apply cum anymore.

I do wickedwoohoo.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]

ill change it to wickedwoohoo.applycum <chest> [<firstname> <lastname>] and it wont work.

Ill even change it to wickedwhims.applycum to see if the name change affected console commands and it still wont work. am i missing anything here?

Just as spenndragin said, I am actively developing the mod and I am not leaving free updates behind, especially when there are critical errors to fix.

I was kind of expecting this to end with "You can see the situation is complicated, so could you add this and that and this to make it even more interesting?". biggrin.png

Sorry to disappoint you. The mod works very nicely for building stories. I did another one recently with a teen who was locked out of the house and abused by sims who discovered her sleeping in the park. I think the mod is very nice as it is.

And by the way, some are having trouble with cum showing up. That's another problem I haven't had. Poor Bella could tell stories.