WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

7 hours ago, ApocalypseBunny said:

I have but one request. A 'No sex' lot trait.

Three old people started banging in the men's toilet of my restaurant. It really held up business, even when I used commands to make them stop.

LOL! sorry, but that sounds hilarious! :smile: I'd like a no sex lot though as well. Impromptu shagging can get pretty tiresome! :smile: 

4 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

LOL! sorry, but that sounds hilarious! :smile: I'd like a no sex lot though as well. Impromptu shagging can get pretty tiresome! :smile: 

Yes, this was happening in my active career as well, lesbians going into the business bathroom and or 3 way, etc. One of the developers said he would figure something out. I believe I read in the .121 version that there was a "no comfort" place. Maybe that is the fix, I don't know, I only use the free version. 

12 hours ago, werners said:

Hello
sorry for my bad english.

I have 2 questions :

-Does the adjustment of the autonomy of the npcs (low, medium ...) also concerns the frequency of their request for sex to the player character?

-Is the demand for sex on the part of NPCs and limited to adults, or does it also concern teens?

I would also like if possible to understand the factors that encourage a request, because when I activate the autonomy, the pnj are extremely demand between them, but almost none to my character, even if I am "friend" with them.

Thanks and good day

Turbo has said he'd like to explain the system in greater detail down the line but for now all we have are our own assumptions to draw off of. I've never had a controlled sim approached for sex regardless of autonomy setting but Turbo said they do, maybe it's just rarer or our sims are just losers haha. I noticed that if two sims have high enough desire they'll autonomously have sex regardless of their relationship(at least on high autonomy). I've seen two strangers who have never even met go in to the bathroom and screw on the toilet. Currently, high autonomy seems to be purely chaotic but maybe that's because we don't know enough about the underlying systems in place, or maybe that's the intention. Undoubtedly the system will change with time and this may just be a small bump in the road.

Teens you can enable. I think they're already enabled maybe? Not sure, don't have many non-adults in my world.

One thing I'd really like to see is a way to track desire like kinkyworld, maybe through a debug menu(kinkyworld) or some natural way to "check" a sim out and get a general feel for a sims desire, like "That sim looks hot and bothered" or "He/she looks cold as ice, better warm him/her up first!". Too many times I've had a sim screw up because I wasn't sure if I should have flirted a little more before asking to woohoo and other times the other sim was already good to go and we could woohoo right off the bat.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:38 AM, TheWhite said:

first page of this thread

I downloaded it from the first page and downloaded all new animations, i also deleted the old mod out of my folder but now when I launch the game no wicked options show up at all. Any ideas why??

3 hours ago, angel.heart012 said:

What to do??? I recently update the game and now I can't play the mods. 

I hope you can help me. 

Screenshot (40).png

After a game update your mods get turned off for safe loading.  If you go to your game options under the "other" tab, you can check to make sure your custom content and mods is checked.  It may also require a game restart.

1 hour ago, ShineXXX said:

I'm still waiting for an option to turn off error message to be added. I want to read what happens to my Sims, and not getting spammed by orange messages all the time...

it seems like your game shouldn't constantly be giving errors? O.O? if you are getting spammed with errors shouldn't you be trying to fix them? instead of trying to suppress the error messages?

7 hours ago, jaypeg said:

Anyone else having trouble getting sims fully nude in CAS?  This used to work but now clicking the [X] remove button doesn't work on underwear.

image.thumb.png.bb2e60213d1e2034eedd942b768d54d8.png

I sure do, Right now I have everything functioning correctly, and it was a minor hair pulling experience, I am always Leary of touching anything once I get it all right.

I wish i had a sure fire this is how to do it, and it will always work.. mostly i just try to follow the main guild's for installation, and install all the recommended mods from the WW front page.

For me it has always been a mix and match until right thing, and then i leave it alone.. I truly wish you luck, and I am sure if I could do it you surly can..LOL ;)

48 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

can game errors damage the computer's hard drive? I am so stupid with techy stuff, sorry guys!

No but it could be argued that it "damages" an ssd since they have a limited number of writes (not entirely true but I'm bad at explaining) and if you keep getting constant errors the file is constantly being added on to, taking up more space. However it takes up such a minuscule amount of space that it's not worth worrying about. This is assuming you have a solid state drive at all and even if you did it wouldn't matter because the drive would most likely die naturally from normal use (like downloading games, movies, music, etc, technically they "damage" the drive too but to a much greater extent as they are much larger than a small note file taking up less than a megabyte at the most).

So in short, no, you're fine.

I need help. I think I accidentially hit the strap on thing for my female when clicking on a closet, and now there is gross white stuff where there should be brown stuff. She is black, so it looks even worse. She doesn't want any strap ons, so how do I get rid of the white crap. Please help!! Thank you. 

8 hours ago, AttritionofContrition said:

No but it could be argued that it "damages" an ssd since they have a limited number of writes (not entirely true but I'm bad at explaining) and if you keep getting constant errors the file is constantly being added on to, taking up more space. However it takes up such a minuscule amount of space that it's not worth worrying about. This is assuming you have a solid state drive at all and even if you did it wouldn't matter because the drive would most likely die naturally from normal use (like downloading games, movies, music, etc, technically they "damage" the drive too but to a much greater extent as they are much larger than a small note file taking up less than a megabyte at the most).

So in short, no, you're fine.

1 hour ago, Vincenza said:

There are programs that can be used to check ssd or hdd. AIDA64, HWiNFO64 or CrystalDiskInfo.

I don't think you'll have any general corruption from the errors as they shouldn't look to reach further than the game itself,

The only problem is that they slow down the game by lagging and idle Sims, misfiring animations and out of sync etc,

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Well, last time I told you that it would be nice to finally release an update on LL, and if everything goes right, that might just happen. :smiley:

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122

• Added solo sex autonomy (masturbation)
  • Made number of autonomy sex attempts for 'Low Sex Autonomy Level' setting the same as for 'Normal Sex Autonomy Level' setting
  • Made base chance of 'Low and Normal Sex Autonomy Level' settings slightly higher
  • Made time of the day matter more for Low Sex Autonomy Level setting
  • Made sex autonomy score objects distance to improve picking closer locations
  • Made autonomy joining to sex interactions limited by random number of Sims
  • Added 'Autonomy Specifics' settings for more control over segments of autonomy
    • Enable/Disable random sex, random solo sex, sex from romantic conversations, and joining to sex
  • Added general descriptions to 'Autonomy Level' settings
  • Fixed Sims picking bathrooms for sex even when looking for non-privacy locations
  • Added cramps pain animation
  • Added Fertility Treatment service accessible through phone to temporarily increase pregnancy chances
  • Made NPC Sims own and using birth control
  • Added 'NPC Birth Control Mode' to change if NPC Sims own birth control
  • Added Pregnancy Termination interaction apply moodlets
  • Made Pregnancy Test interaction apply moodlets for Sims with 'Family Oriented' and 'Hates Children' traits
  • Made period moodlet type random each day
  • Made 'Pregnancy Duration' setting allowed for minimum of 1 day as a valid number of days
  • Fixed Sims with the 'Infertile' trait still getting potential pregnancy notifications
  • Fixed the Fertility Test interaction being available with 'Simple or Disabled Pregnancy Mode' setting
  • Added 'Complete Undressing Type' setting to have more control over complete undressing
  • Made Sims get naked for undressing interactions
  • Added 'Interaction Undressing Autonomy' settings
  • Removed 'Interaction Outfit Change Switch' setting
  • Added 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' command to fix active Sim nude outfit
  • Added 'ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit' command to fix all Sims nude outfit
  • Made nude outfit assurance more forceful
  • Made 'Nudity Autonomy' setting set to 'Full' by default
  • Made teen Sims be able to ask and be asked to move in
  • Made sex reactions more immediate
  • Fixed locked need motives changing during sex
  • Fixed being able to start sex interactions on residential lots when not invited
  • Fixed Sims dressing up to the wrong outfit
  • Fixed default penis models being visible in CAS
  • Fixed 'Nudity Reaction Switch' setting not working
  • Fixed custom objects missing focus bones
  • Added a Hidden Secret Feature

On 12/6/2017 at 8:54 PM, slider said:

Hey Turbodriver,

If it's feasible, would you consider adding functional chastity devices, or at least chastity devices compatibility, in WW?

I think it would be cool if wearing such devices would prevent males and females from using animations that specifically require their genitals.

Please consider it!

Hey!

Uh, well, I don't really have a way to tell what animation has Sims touching their genitalia, unless it's clearly flagged by the creator. So I'm not sure about that "functional" part you're talking about, but some way of tagging animations will exist, so maybe.

I will consider it!

On 12/9/2017 at 8:08 AM, indixavior17 said:

Does anyone know a good way to organize the mod packages? I recently got back into sims 4, and last time I just put everything into the mod folder. There was a post here some time ago about creating some kind of text file but I didn't really understand it.

Here's how I organize it:

Clover_2017-12-16_15-38-58.png

On 12/9/2017 at 9:24 AM, justhereforthememes said:

I'd like to see a command where we can force end NPC sexytimes bc while it's fun some of the times it's hard to take one sim's discussion at an NPC's house seriously when there's people banging in the next room other and it just... doesn't stop.

Well, you can tell NPC Sims to stop or use the 'ww.stopsex' command.

On 12/9/2017 at 8:44 PM, compuzak said:

So I've been messing with WW to see if I can install it for the settings/undressing options, but no animations package file. So far, with the exception of a "fatal" warning at the beginning of a game, it works. Options are available and working, and menus just give Naturism & Settings. Has anyone else attempted to only install some of the WW packages? Any suggestion how I could create a place holder Animations.package to avoid the error, and still take advantage of the other features? I appreciate any feedback. :smile:

Please don't delete anything. You can just disable animations in-game, through the Animations Disabler menu, and it will have the same effect.

On 12/10/2017 at 12:21 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Is there a way to have underwear be randomized?

There is a command for that in the OP. :smiley:

On 12/10/2017 at 10:06 AM, Nepsa said:

Sorry if its asked in the past.
Do the sims clothes affect the other's sims moods? Like wearing underwear or wearing a sexy outfit?

Not really, it can though if you use CC underwear that does it, but nothing in WW.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, Lancer_0000 said:

Quick question, is there any way to save makeup, when sim completely undressed/naked?

Complete undressing will work like that in the next update. :smiley:

On 12/11/2017 at 9:49 AM, heirflick said:

Hi Is it possible to have a disable button in settings to disable the whole mod rather than going to separate parts in the settings to disable each one.

Hey! Sorry, there won't be a button to disable the whole mod.

On 12/11/2017 at 8:38 PM, Yuisoku said:

Fun mod, anyway to disable all features except teen/adult and incest romances?

Could not find option to disable nudes and other extras

You can disable all sex animations, disable nudity and nudity autonomy, and then you're just left with the relationship stuff. You need to look for it a little bit more. :smile:

On 12/14/2017 at 12:46 PM, ApocalypseBunny said:

I have but one request. A 'No sex' lot trait.

Three old people started banging in the men's toilet of my restaurant. It really held up business, even when I used commands to make them stop.

I don't think this is worth making a lot trait, but maybe a sign that you put on a wall that makes Sims not have sex? That could be cool. :smiley: 

On 12/14/2017 at 1:06 PM, werners said:

Hello
sorry for my bad english.

I have 2 questions :

-Does the adjustment of the autonomy of the npcs (low, medium ...) also concerns the frequency of their request for sex to the player character?

-Is the demand for sex on the part of NPCs and limited to adults, or does it also concern teens?

I would also like if possible to understand the factors that encourage a request, because when I activate the autonomy, the pnj are extremely demand between them, but almost none to my character, even if I am "friend" with them.

Thanks and good day

On 12/15/2017 at 2:14 AM, AttritionofContrition said:

Turbo has said he'd like to explain the system in greater detail down the line but for now all we have are our own assumptions to draw off of. I've never had a controlled sim approached for sex regardless of autonomy setting but Turbo said they do, maybe it's just rarer or our sims are just losers haha. I noticed that if two sims have high enough desire they'll autonomously have sex regardless of their relationship(at least on high autonomy). I've seen two strangers who have never even met go in to the bathroom and screw on the toilet. Currently, high autonomy seems to be purely chaotic but maybe that's because we don't know enough about the underlying systems in place, or maybe that's the intention. Undoubtedly the system will change with time and this may just be a small bump in the road.

Teens you can enable. I think they're already enabled maybe? Not sure, don't have many non-adults in my world.

One thing I'd really like to see is a way to track desire like kinkyworld, maybe through a debug menu(kinkyworld) or some natural way to "check" a sim out and get a general feel for a sims desire, like "That sim looks hot and bothered" or "He/she looks cold as ice, better warm him/her up first!". Too many times I've had a sim screw up because I wasn't sure if I should have flirted a little more before asking to woohoo and other times the other sim was already good to go and we could woohoo right off the bat.

Hey!

Sex Autonomy Level settings do affect frequency for all Sims. Picking a player Sim isn't anything special, because if that Sim has enabled autonomy in general, then they are counted for sex autonomy. There is nothing specifically made for player Sims, it's like for every other Sim in the game.

By default, teen Sims can have sex, but only with other teen Sims. You will be able to disable teens completely from nudity and sex in the next update.

Random autonomy doesn't have anything that encourages a request, but having high friendship and/or romance level will translate to higher chances. Romancing with Sims has a possibility to trigger sex.

If you go as far as trying to encourage it, why not just ask straight?

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey!

Sex Autonomy Level settings do affect frequency for all Sims. Picking a player Sim isn't anything special, because if that Sim has enabled autonomy in general, then they are counted for sex autonomy. There is nothing specifically made for player Sims, it's like for every other Sim in the game.

By default, teen Sims can have sex, but only with other teen Sims. You will be able to disable teens completely from nudity and sex in the next update.

Random autonomy doesn't have anything that encourages a request, but having high friendship and/or romance level will translate to higher chances. Romancing with Sims has a possibility to trigger sex.

If you go as far as trying to encourage it, why not just ask straight?

Appreciate the response. Had no idea teens worked that way as I never have them in most of my playthroughs, that's what I get for assuming. I've had a lot of situations where I got shot down for attempting to woohoo with another sim (with maxed friendship) only for them to then proceed to woohoo with a complete stranger (I checked their relationships panel on reload) so that's why I said it was chaotic. One last question: If I have "disable autonomy for currently selected sim" enabled (which I always do) does that turn off any chances for that sim to be approached? The only time I can get my controlled sim to be approached is when he/she does a solo animation, otherwise in my 30 odd hours of play I've never been asked to woohoo.

I've figured this is the case but thought it wouldn't hurt to get the word of god to clarify.