[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

9 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

You made a file called package...? And this file does not work? *lol

Sorry, I wonder what you are doing here. You need to post the funny thing there

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/144-technical-support-wickedwhims/

I meant that I put the file inside the "mods" files and it didnt work. I put the files with the .package extension to the "package" file just to distinct them from other files with different extensions (provifing you are within the "one folder deep only" requirement). Doing that is part of the installation procedures for both sims 3 and sims 4 (with the exception of whicked whims where both .package and .script has to be together).

I dont know if wickedwhim technical support is the correct place because Wickedwhim works as intended, but I will give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Queennova said:

IDK what I am doing wrong.

I downloaded Wicked Whims the latest version. Put it in my mods folder. I download Arma's animations. Extract in into my mods folder. Start the game. WW works and I have the four animations but not Arma's. What am I doing wrong?

If you post a screenshot of your mods folder structure, it will help other members identify the problem you are having. 

Also you should always say what game version + ww version + other script mods/versions you are running, would help you get an answer quicker. :) 

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

If you post a screenshot of your mods folder structure, it will help other members identify the problem you are having. 

Also you should always say what game version + ww version + other script mods/versions you are running, would help you get an answer quicker. :) 

WW v145e 

Ooolala world 3.1.

Amra animations. AP V0.3

I don't know how to share a Screenshot sorry

57 minutes ago, Queennova said:

WW v145e 

Ooolala world 3.1.

Amra animations. AP V0.3

I don't know how to share a Screenshot sorry

Make sure WW is not deeper than this= Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Mods>WickedWhimsMod

Make sure you have unzipped them (Don't put zip or Rar files in your Mods folder, they should only be PACKAGE files or TS4SCRIPT files)

Make a folder in your Mods folder called "WW Animations" put all your animations in that folder.

Make sure you have checked both "custom content" & "Script Mods Allowed" in your games options.

Like in the screenshot i have attached.

To take a screenshot=

Press & hold the "windows key" (the key to the right of the CTRL key) then press the "print screen" key (the key to the right of the F12 key).

This will take a screenshot of your desktop, the picture will be stored in= This PC > Pictures > Screenshots.

Then drag the picture into your post.

Screenshot (33).png

• 2 months later...