[Outdated] I'm sorry but this will not be finished.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Should there be voices for Mistresses too?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be voices for Mistresses too?

• I play/want a Female Dominatrix!
    • I don't need one.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I am still testing. I think I may have to wait for the new mic after all. The BJ sounds are awful to me, I can't seem to get the moany/slurpy noise without having some weird feedback problem that instantly makes it sound very electronic. Toot my horn and tell me what you think (please) if you download this.

These are not my final ones, these are still tests I want to make that clear. None of this will be final until I either update the first post with the actual downloads or make a new thread all together. I really wanna thank the people I've been talking to in PMs for their support. Pervs :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?tt3dooma53u06ur

http://www.mediafire.com/?bslf95fezmbueaq

well, gotta say your moans sound pretty convincing, i think the redguard and orc/nords & custom races would get the better of your sound set, imperial, breton & elves... sound way too old for that nice voice of yours, and for the bj sounds, don't worry about them, they are soo generic that the same set are used for every voice in the packs, yours sound okay, try with a popsicle next time, i know because my friends ask me if i'm licking my popsicle or giving it a BJ... i answer by crushing it between my teeth, all the guys go "OW"

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

That is a fantastic idea! I was actually chewing carrots >_> Baby Carrots XD

The only thing that annoys me with those sounds are the fact that it constantly makes this weird, chiming electronic noise. No matter what I do. I even turned off all the fans and the A/C so that my apartment was as quiet as possible and it still happens. I'll have to look into it later, right now I'm too anxious about what I've already put out. Again, that is an absolutely fantastic idea thank you a ton for that. I'll have to think about what you said about the other races though. That is a very excellent point and one I hadn't thought of...

With the BJ stuffs, I think I should further go over board (meaning I think I should make louder, slurpier noises then one normally would, mics don't like hums and quiter noises when your mouth is closed). Still, I'll see when the nicer mic comes but it may not be today looks like my internet bill came knocking. /sigh Damn you reality and all your... real crap.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Yay this is weird cause you are watching me type this but... hello babe! <3

The soundclips are fantastic, you're doing a very good first try, I have to say that.

I dont want to start advertising or anything, but there is an upcomming sex game called "Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza" - its a sex game based on World of Warcraft. The creator will probably need a voice actor, though by you doing sounds for oblivion at the moment i think you're already occupied. However you could take a look around and perhaps at some point Contact auril at auril@live.ru

her blog:

annayseult.blogspot.com

her site:

thechroniclesofalexstrasza.com

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

@Esidien Thankies for the kind words first off!

I have been following that off and on for what seems like forever and if she was wanting to use my voice I would be more then happy. I love what she is doing. Right now I really wanna focus on this and I'm not trying to be rude! I am teaching myself how to use Audacity (these are the first clips of that self taught lesson lol) on top of that lol

@Arcpaladin That is another good idea though I might just make my roomy get a little rough. I honestly want this to be as real as possible and he's been my best friend since we were like 15 (I'm 30 today yay happy b-day blah blah I'm getting old /cry) I was also thinking of a slightly larger sausage. Still... I dunno! It is gonna be a fun project though I can tell now lol

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Also, I don't want to sound like a bitch but is there a way to make sure that people who are not at least signed up with LL can't download these? Is that only for the downloads section or does that already apply to all downloads on the site? I know I will sound terrible for asking this, it's just that I want this work to be used by people who have signed up to Lovers Lab specifically. Also, because of an age problem. I hope this makes sense. My roomy is looking forward to helping me polish this one.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

@Esidien It is something to think about though it might make it too annoying for everyone. Right now though it is almost my bedtime so I will think about it laters. I did read the PM I am just getting ready for bed, it's my 30th b-day today so I'm not gonna do much of anything lol

@Loogie Thankies again for the kind words, it actually does mean a lot to me. Hopefully I get this annoying breath thing down, I'm still not liking my results. Although Audacity was a huge help and allows me to actually name me as the erm... 'artist' lol

Happy Birthday :)

For your downloads, I believe attachments are only viewable by logged in members, so even if you host the file externally, on mediafire etc, you could password it and have the password as an attachment. Having people PM you for it is a really annoying solution (both for the person downloading, and you having to reply to 3 trillion PMs)

@Foggy Happy Birthday! Otanjoubi Omedetou! Maligayang Kaarawan/Bati!

OT : Wouldn't it be funny if someone recorded the sex sounds the principal and Forrest's mom in Forrest Gump were imported somehow into Lovers?

EEEEEEH EEEEEEH EEEEEEEH xD

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Thankies all for the kind words, I am forcing myself to stay up a little as I'm a bit excited to see if my headphones/mic will (maybe!) arrive soon.

I was joking with my roomy earlier about slipping in some stupid crap like suddenly making loud pig noises or making very deep, almost manly sounds out of nowhere lol I don't *think* I'll do that. I dunno I have a pretty stupid sense of humor XD Watching MST3K Poopie reels while we wait to try n keep myself awake.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok it is gonna have to wait till maybe 5-6, I'm really sorry :C

It's time for this one to head to bed though. I will start working on it after I wake up n have coffee though, sorry again.

damn girl, is that real...

almost sounds like you recorded yourself having sex with the moaning and then cut it down to individual pieces lol

except that its too clean sounding (no background grunts or noises)

i think imma need some tissue paper lol

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

No unfortunately those were fakes though I am getting the feeling the 30 people who downloaded the moans alone don't mind lol

Odd fact, more people DL'd the moans alone then the BJs... I dunno I just chuckled when I noticed.

Anyways I GOT MY NEW HEADSET YAY! This thing is super comfy so it'll be a lot easier to actually finish these now. I'm still working out a couple of things but with the program I am using and the extremely helpful tips offered here I think this will be a lot better. I also learned how to electronically change the pitch so I might be able to offer up something more along the lines of a deeper or gruffer voice.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok I have about 60 files I am playing with now, ranging from 'Happy Girl' to 'Random Moans' to 'Rape Tests'.

I'm not putting anything up yet, sorry. I just wanted to say that I am still working on this and actually learning what needs to be what type of files and so on. Just a little update, I haven't forgotten!

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

When I actually get some stuff to really put in people's games I hope I find someone as talented as LilDevil to do a neat sig... thingy for me too it always catches my eye cause the character is so cute. Ugh this heat is horrible here I'm too tired lol

When I actually get some stuff to really put in people's games I hope I find someone as talented as LilDevil to do a neat sig... thingy for me too it always catches my eye cause the character is so cute. Ugh this heat is horrible here I'm too tired lol

Yeah he's awesome, but seems like he's gone. Look at his last log. I kind of smuggled him lol. I made a competition on my nexus mod before it got banned. Mainly the goal was to create a vault girl looking exactly like my new vegas character. He then pmed me and boom the signature alas. I wish he was back though, I have a sig request lol.

Huh? Where what couintry are you at? Not much heat here.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I'm in Texas. :c

And thanks for the compliments. They will be started on officially tonight.