[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

Guest Redabyss

So do i need both the Animation AND the Animation fix file? I become unsure of what the modder intended us to have.

No, you need to wait until he (re)fixes the stuff, in the meanwhile you can safely download group sex file.

So do i need both the Animation AND the Animation fix file? I become unsure of what the modder intended us to have.

No, you need to wait until he (re)fixes the stuff, in the meanwhile you can safely download group sex file.

{gasp} my sims dont do that  :D yet, anyway. I suppose if push came to shove they might. My imagination aint that good yet.

Guest Redabyss

{gasp} my sims dont do that  :D yet, anyway. I suppose if push came to shove they might. My imagination aint that good yet.

There's always a first time ;)

Also, you're missing a lot of stuff not trying more than 2P XD

Well, you could be right. It may fit in a storyline soon.But I still want my regular ones back for my paparazzi scandals. I guess catching the politicians in group situations would be more juicy. Ok ya talked me into it  :D

Well, you could be right. It may fit in a storyline soon.But I still want my regular ones back for my paparazzi scandals. I guess catching the politicians in group situations would be more juicy. Ok ya talked me into it  :D

With animations like FMF Bed BJ1, you should probably make it (any any other bed animations) off the side of the bed rather than off the foot of the bed, as the side of  all beds are

always open, no matter the bed type, but both bed ends will have different head/foot styles and will clip through the animations.

Guys, I've fixed anims for actual WW (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) and fixed group anims (there was a mistake in name of one of the animations). So download both archives, unpack and put in your mod folder with replacing. Also I've added a particular package with new anim in two stages (something like romantic-kissing missionary on bed) for people who do not wanna wait for the update. So if you want you can put this file in your mod folder and receive 2 new animations with sound (and delete this file when update will be released). And happy NY :)

With animations like FMF Bed BJ1, you should probably make it (any any other bed animations) off the side of the bed rather than off the foot of the bed, as the side of  all beds are

always open, no matter the bed type, but both bed ends will have different head/foot styles and will clip through the animations.

Agree, but unfortunately I can't remake old anims because lost .blend files with them

Hey just wanted to ask are you still working on the  climax thing? 

Started to create new anims and climax anims too

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About WWIDs? Have you heard the good news about the most recent WWID fix?

This time it's nothing drastic. All WWIDs you got from 64-bit version should stay the same and should be even the same for 32-bit users.

There was one last issue that I patched today and if your custom location animations contain WWIDs retrieved while playing the 64-bit version you should be clear without the need to update anything. 

It's always wise to test it anyway. Hopefully, you got your WWIDs from 64-bit version.

Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About WWIDs? Have you heard the good news about the most recent WWID fix?

This time it's nothing drastic. All WWIDs you got from 64-bit version should stay the same and should be even the same for 32-bit users.

There was one last issue that I patched today and if your custom location animations contain WWIDs retrieved while playing the 64-bit version you should be clear without the need to update anything. 

It's always wise to test it anyway. Hopefully, you got your WWIDs from 64-bit version.

Hi Turbodriver. Yes, I use 64 ver. of windows and the game. So as I see it should work with 32 ver. Thank you :)

Guest Redabyss

How do you threesome? I couldn't find any MFM 3some options.

You have to make join other Sims during sex, clicking them or using them.

So I have to initiate sex between 2 individuals first, then have a nearby person join you? Thanks, I'll try it out. 

Yeah exactly! You can either have one of the sexing Sims clicking on the third one, WW -> ask to join, or control the third one and join, clicking on the Sims.

How do you threesome? I couldn't find any MFM 3some options.

You have to make join other Sims during sex, clicking them or using them.

So I have to initiate sex between 2 individuals first, then have a nearby person join you? Thanks, I'll try it out. 

Yeah exactly! You can either have one of the sexing Sims clicking on the third one, WW -> ask to join, or control the third one and join, clicking on the Sims.

It worked!! Thank you fellow simmer!! :D

Guest Redabyss

I have a simple question.  When I try to get my sims to engage in sexual activities on a barstool, they warp off somewhere and become invisible until I cancel the actions.  Any clue as to why this happens? Thank you

Probably because it's placed in an odd position. Try moving it around.

Anyway... does it work for you with the last WW? :o To me, the bar stool doesn't work.

Is there a list of all your animations somewhere? I only see the newest ones listed in the initial post.

Well... there's a whole list of "old animations" in the last paragraph of the op :D 

I have a simple question.  When I try to get my sims to engage in sexual activities on a barstool, they warp off somewhere and become invisible until I cancel the actions.  Any clue as to why this happens? Thank you

Probably because it's placed in an odd position. Try moving it around.

Anyway... does it work for you with the last WW? :o To me, the bar stool doesn't work.

Is there a list of all your animations somewhere? I only see the newest ones listed in the initial post.

Well... there's a whole list of "old animations" in the last paragraph of the op :D

Oh, I missed that somehow, thanks