[SIMS 4] KLM Animations for WickedWoohoo. Added new fix for actual WW

For some reason every anim auto restarts all the time. :(  Any tips?

Great anims btw.

Thanks) 

How does it look (about autorestart)? Animations change each other without your control or something else?

Sorry I just figured what it was, for some reason an specific household was bugged, it works fine with the rest of my households. :blush: 

Thanks anyway.

PD: Any plans on doing some floor or shower anims? :angel:

For some reason every anim auto restarts all the time. :(  Any tips?

Great anims btw.

Thanks) 

How does it look (about autorestart)? Animations change each other without your control or something else?

Sorry I just figured what it was, for some reason an specific household was bugged, it works fine with the rest of my households. :blush: 

Thanks anyway.

PD: Any plans on doing some floor or shower anims? :angel:

Good that eventually all is OK) 

Next week I'll share approx. 10-15 more anims (sofa, bed, bar and maybe dj table), also I'm working with pack on bath objects (hottub, bath tub, toilet). I'm going to put in anims in shower, but as I remember in the game there are only closed shower tubs, so don't know now how they will look like

Wow! Thank you so much! I really like the counter one, where she's got the legs crossed behind the guy's back. Keep up the good work!

Thanks) Anims with crossed legs are my favourite, so there will be a lot of the same)

anaconda_24:

Despite the fact it would not be a stock bathtub/shower, there is an open shower available at Mod the Sims. It's called a "super simple shower" and was created by DasMatze2.

You guys are going at an impressive rate creating the animations. I greatly appreciate the effort and patience to detail you guys are putting into this exceptional (sexceptional?) Turbodriver mod.

Have a great weekend.

anaconda_24:

Despite the fact it would not be a stock bathtub/shower, there is an open shower available at Mod the Sims. It's called a "super simple shower" and was created by DasMatze2.

You guys are going at an impressive rate creating the animations. I greatly appreciate the effort and patience to detail you guys are putting into this exceptional (sexceptional?) Turbodriver mod.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for "weekend")

The problem with shower only in process of creating animation, in blender you can use only game meshes (wich are closed) for it, but then in the game you can play this animation in any shower you want. And it will be not very easy to create animation when you can't clearly see through shower glass. But it will be done)

Oh my gosh finally a missionary set! and these are all done well! *hugs* thank you for sharing.

newbie question though.. do I just right click on any counter or living chair or any couch to start them?

Thanks)

Yes, to start pose just click on counter/chair/sofa. About sofa - now for WW only long sofa is available, but in few days I'll add action with other kinds of "sofa", like garden sofa, short sofa etc. Did not know that the game makes different between them. 

Cool ! Thank you for your great sims 4 animations! You are a great animator!

By the way, I can't find any of your animation in the list of WickedWoohoo woohoo.

I have  WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE - 31 July 2016 and put it and your animation in the mods file very correctly. 

I have no idea WHY!

I followed all the instruction on how to successfully install the mod and animations..

What do you think is the problem? 

It's really strange.. I used this pack with different versions of WickedWoohoo, all was ok. But one time had the similar problem because I changed version of the WW. I choosed other family, saved the game and then choosed my family again. Try this method, hope it'll help 

These are great, thank you! I wish I could spend more time working on my own, but, university :(! You've accomplished quite a lot in a little time though. It's so great to see people working on animations for this mod.

Thanks. Yes, it takes pretty much time, have problems with this too. Good look in your work.. and university)

Nice, more please!

Today post will be updated, now there are 37 anims (26 fully new)

Awesome animations!

Since you're planning to update the pack, I'd like to propose making the first and second Counter Cunnilingus available for females, too^^

OK, I think it won't take a lot of time, so will be done

For some reason, this isn't working in my game sadly. :(

Why? Anims don't appear in menu or other problem?

Wow, great update.  There's only one problem, I can't seem to get the menu to come up on the bars (I tried both sizes).  Wicked doesn't even show up.  

It seems that you have version 1.1.1.008 of WickedWoohoo and this version has bugs with several objects (I know about bar, hottub, maybe more). Turbodriver fixed this bug in new version of WickedWoohoo which (I hope) will be available for everybody very soon.

Wow, great update.  There's only one problem, I can't seem to get the menu to come up on the bars (I tried both sizes).  Wicked doesn't even show up.  

Try to delete the WW folder in saves folder and start the game again.

Unfortunately it won't help. Ver 008 of WickedWoohoo does not support sex on the bar.